Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 29, 2015 6:38 PM

May 2015
The little bit where Hiroshi is cooking the omelette and tries to pick out the shell like Hana was adorable. I'm really hoping we get to see Hiroshi soon, though I'm guessing that won't actually happen until near the very end.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mar 7, 2016 6:01 PM

Feb 2012
Satoshi's revenge + worldbuilding

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 30, 2016 5:41 AM

Feb 2016
Michiko and Atsuko's relationship is like a tamer cop version of Spike and Vicious imo. Hiroshi (also a male equivalent to Julia) and Satoshi on the other hand bares a closer resemblance, as well as being 'coincidentally' not unlike the two main characters in the Brazilian film 'City of God'.
Cloud_IllusionsMar 30, 2016 5:46 AM
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.
Jul 26, 2016 10:51 PM

Jan 2013
Kind of confusing with the way it started. Last part was really interesting though
Nov 15, 2016 12:53 PM

Jun 2013
I was tensed up! This rarely happens. This was probably the closest Michiko has been to getting caught or killed, fortunately for her the case is bigger than her so she could get away for now.

I kind of agree on the topic about Manabe's family. I didn't really get the clue etiher that they were killed off screen.

Kokujin-kun said:
[b]Jesus, how the hell does Michiko keep such a pretty face if she gets slapped around all the time? Anyways, the real Satoshi was a real contrast to that fake Davi - simply a total smooth operator that is ice-cold and doesn't intimidate easily. I think the one thing I count against him is his strange obsession with crotch hair (as if that is all that makes you a man). I guess having Hatchin around really changed Michiko, where in the past she would drink a cyanide colada before begging anyone for anything. But now she'll do anything to get back to her. Is this the part where she becomes humanized? Stay tooned . . .

I dig your summaries!
Mar 17, 2019 7:39 PM
Aug 2018
How could 7 people miss Batista from that close range?
Sep 25, 2019 8:29 AM

Oct 2012
That guy's fault is not properly finishing the job
Once you become a bad person, it will haunt you for the entire life
Especially if the kid have potential to become big bad guy too

Damn those stormtrooper polices

It's weird after all this time chasing Michiko, Atsuko decided to let her go
"Signature removed"
Nov 11, 2020 7:39 AM
Mar 2019
This was an extremely tense episode and one with some seriously wicked direction! Last episode forum I made a comment that this show would not follow a strict narrative every episode. And while that is still true for the early episodes of this series, which was necessary to develop both main characters; it does seem like this might in fact be a turning point to take it from a setting driven story to one with more concrete plot structure.
Of course there is a general over-arching goal of finding Hiroshi, but the early episodes of this series largely concluded self-contained plots which were, for the most part, unrelated to one another outside of developing the world around the cast and slowly throwing in tidbits of character backstory.
With Mitchiko and Hatchin still separated, we could very well see another solo Hatchin episode next week and the trend of world building over strict plot-point narrative will likely continue for a bit longer. It does seem like all the pieces are starting to fall in-line however; and an epic crime thriller narrative might very well soon ramp up into full gear!
Sep 3, 2022 8:46 AM

Apr 2016
This started cute and then it was tense until the very end even when Satoshi was able to escape like is nothing all those cops pointing their gun at him so close.

Loved when Michiko escaped the house.
Sep 18, 2022 9:40 PM

Sep 2020
This episode was really good.
Oct 1, 2022 10:44 PM
Apr 2020
perfect hvbcngklkvhjv
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Michiko to Hatchin Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

windy - Mar 22, 2009

241 by superwaha »»
Feb 27, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Michiko to Hatchin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Nov 12, 2008

104 by prozyne »»
Jan 30, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Michiko to Hatchin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 29, 2008

82 by prozyne »»
Jan 28, 5:38 AM

» music in this series

abyss_will - Jan 20, 2019

5 by abyss_will »»
Jan 22, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Michiko to Hatchin Episode 16 Discussion

simo000 - Mar 14, 2009

40 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 4, 2023 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.