Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 1, 2013 10:17 AM

Jan 2012
They changed many things compared to manga.

Jul 31, 2013 11:56 PM

Nov 2012
cool episode..
hmm.. so our moka has gone.. hmm gonna miss her.. :3
but, looks like tsukune trying to get her back :3

and btw.. I realize something... idk if its true or not but.. is the bus driver one of 3 strongest devil? XD
Feb 16, 2014 4:15 PM

May 2012
Pretty weird to see Moka that way, if she had just a bit more emotion then she would be a bit more lovely but now she's totally monotone and boring which is sad... but well this sure is some nice development so let's see what the last episode has to offer us!
Feb 19, 2014 8:12 AM

Jun 2013
This episode actually almost made me cry. I miss the old Moka, I love the real Moka too but she doesn't show enough emotion like the other Moka does. Let's hope Tsukune gets the old Moka back!
May 22, 2014 10:15 PM

Sep 2013
I’m glad to see that the outer Moka found her own way of helping and protecting her friends; it was sad to see her go. It was nice of the group to try and adjust and funny seeing the “Inner” Moka, who is beautiful by way, trying to fit in: the newspaper club, the staring into each other eyes scene, and her rubbing her chest against Tsukune. By the end of the episode, I can understand why Tsukune left.

Everyone was moving on and planning their futures, but Tsukune couldn’t really see his future without all of his friends there, which would include both Mokas. And as far romance goes, to have one possible partner gone was a really bummer because he never would’ve known otherwise if she was the one, fake or not. He might have been a little selfish, but some of the girls were selfish as well, since they saw this as a chance to move in as their biggest competition was gone.

As far as the last scene is concerned, I don’t think that Tsukune just flat out denied the “Inner” Moka or that she wasn’t good enough. It just has to do with the fact that he cares for all of his friends deeply; I mean, in the previous episode, he just finished saying that all of his friends were “irreplaceable”, and to have everyone say that this is the one and only Moka just didn’t work for him. He loves them both surely :)
"You and your third dimension"
Jun 15, 2014 12:57 PM

Dec 2013
Good ep but this season sucks ass. Even if last ep is as good as this one, can't give it more than 6/10.

Bus driver rocks
Jul 13, 2014 6:38 AM

Aug 2013
So vampire Moka seemed very sad when Tsukune decided to go off for another rosary.
My Candies:
Jul 13, 2014 11:46 PM

Oct 2013
I remember at the end of the first season, Tsukune was questioning if it wasn't the inner Moka he was in love with. Well, it doesn't appear he's questioning that now, considering he couldn't seem to care less about her presence this time. Seems she's just the one he turns to when he's in a jam and needs someone to bail his ass. Man, what a dick. I feel bad for the real Moka that she cares about someone who clearly is only interested in her dumbed down "phantom" personality. I mean, she was really trying to fit in, but nobody wants her around (aside from her unbelievably irritating little sister). They just want the fake.

And on that note, I'm wondering how the "phantom" Moka even came to be. Does the rosary actually create a second personality in her? Or does it just bind the violent parts of her personality but retain the more... loveable parts, creating just a happier, more peaceful version of the same person - kinda like a Moka on pot? These are questions that had better be answered in the final episode.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 1, 2014 3:58 AM

Sep 2012
he dose love them both (both Moka's), but he was in a hurry so he could not explain & second right new he dose't even know how to explain it, how to express hes feelings, he just cant accept that one of them is gone, he would react the same if that silver haired Moka would be gone

pink haired Moka is The white haired Moka, more accurately Pink haire Moka is the Part of White haired Moka what she suppresses, the part that White haired Moka keeps locked Up deep inside her & that Rosario took that part out of the cage & made it look like it her second personality & another person, if she would stop being a shut in then the other Moka would get out & then she would act like the Pink haired Moka

i'm saying this cause Manga explained about both Moka's better then anime

& the reason the Rosario was made, cause she was unable to make Friends, & finding BF even more impossible, so it was decided to make the Rosario to bring out Moka's Cute & innocent Self, so she could have Good & normal school life

i bet that the buss driver is also one of the drack lords
Jan 22, 2016 6:05 PM

Feb 2014
Resume of this episode: Silver-haired Moka-san, we just liked you to protect us, Ok? Can you back now? When we get in trouble again then you come to save us, Ok? Thanks.

The End.

Just like that. Pathetic.
TechOtakuJan 22, 2016 6:13 PM
Apr 26, 2016 12:48 PM

Jan 2016
LMAO Vampire Moka-san is trying so hard!! :P Really cute tho.. Notice me senpai!!
And then shit is about to happen again i guess xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 25, 2016 1:17 PM

Dec 2015
Poor silver haired Moka got rejected
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 30, 2017 5:36 AM

Aug 2009
was lol at the part of "let me join too"

not enough love for vampire moka <3

i choose vampire moka anytime over pink moka

she was trying so hard too... i cri evry tiem ;_;

screw tsukune and his crap insert song
May 10, 2018 9:26 PM

Sep 2013
Well that was a let down from the previous episode's setup. They almost instantly repaired the stupid barrier. What an anticlimax.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 24, 2018 3:17 PM

Jul 2013
Vampire Moka is so cute. She tries to fit the atmosphere, but she's so serious and intimidating she ends up being awkward instead. What a cutie. Too bad she didn't got her capuchu :(
This will probably end without Tsukune picking anyone, but I hope he ends with both Mokas, as weird as it may sound (he seemed attracted to vampire Moka too at the beginning of the season, so it should be okay).
Sep 4, 2018 2:34 PM

May 2016
So many plot holes thanks to the stupid studio..
Nov 4, 2019 10:39 PM

Dec 2015
I know I'm a decade late, but man this MC is a piece of shit. MCs in this kind of anime are always beta losers with no backbone, but this one is genuinely trying to change the girl who loves him and supposedly loves back rejects, and flatly rejects her when her personality is just a little different. That's still the same person you're hurting and trying to change for your own benefit, you scum. Either accept her true self or move on, don't go trying to shape people the way you like them to be.
Dec 2, 2020 1:22 AM

Jun 2020
I mean this was a good build up for the final episode, but I can already imagine that this last episode is going to be rushed since they have to complete it in 25 minutes.

Currently, I have to say I actually enjoyed this season more than the last season, but it was somewhat frustrating that they used a whole episode to cover a bunch of skits, rather than use it for the climax and resolution of the story. I know this story is not meant to be taken super seriously, but it just feels like they could have done more with it. Whatever though, I will definitely read the manga and see where that takes the series instead.
Have a great day!

May 3, 2022 9:38 PM

Nov 2010
He should've given the vampire Moka a chance.
Mar 26, 2023 5:53 AM
Mar 2022
KaminaKai said:
HoaRy said:
Inner Moka rubbing her breasts at Tsukune felt really out of character and was rather stupid.

The border crushing thing was fixed too fast.. now last episode is too predictable :v - I expected a bit more from the last 2 episodes.

could not have said it better myself :D
Tsukune not accepting Vampire Moka was also making me mad

After this episode I already had a low like really low opinion of that beta bitch cowardly loser Tskune but what eh did and how harsh and cold he acts toward inner Moka and even hurts her with no care at all...  i seriously hope that piece of shit loser who didnt deserve anything to begin with and did less and less over two seasons making him look ever pathetic.  I so wanted a moster to pop out and shred him to bit so the girls could be free to find actual men... good men not some pussy like tskune who pretends to be a male when he is just a half and half lil bitch with tiny ovaries drooping out of his vag giving the illusion of balls. 

Fucking Ruby dumb bitch should have minded her own goddamn business. 
Jul 2, 2023 9:51 AM
Mar 2022
KaminaKai said:
HoaRy said:
Inner Moka rubbing her breasts at Tsukune felt really out of character and was rather stupid.

The border crushing thing was fixed too fast.. now last episode is too predictable :v - I expected a bit more from the last 2 episodes.

could not have said it better myself :D
Tsukune not accepting Vampire Moka was also making me mad

After how that spineless pieces of shit shallow cowardly lil turd treated inner moka knowing they were one in the same and unable to  cope with the fact that the outer moka is a total fucking fake a non-existent mirage and doesnt just treat the real moka like she but he goes even further and completely shits all over her and her and her feelings.  This lil worthless shithead didnt deserve to be with anyone after this.  I with the characters who are purposely given the IQ of a fucking potato by the otaku perma-virgins to the otaku permavirgin losers can semi understand but if they were smarted they would have noticed hot much of a shitty person he was.  I hate spineless useless cowardly perma virgin male mc but after ep 12 my disgust for this character knows no end i really want to see him killed off. 
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to konablend36
i think that the real moka should kick Tsukune's ass since he waz being a dick to her
@konablend36 couldn't agree more this worthless shallow piece of shit doesn't deserve anything period after showing his true colors and shitting all over the actual Moka... the piece of shit cant see that she is a fake and she always will be he wants a weak ass submissive ditsy type chick not a real one. She should have round housed his good for nothing ass all the way back to the school then told him to fuck off dont ever talk to me again driving his lil weak lil undeserving bitch ass out of the school and back to beta bitch land with the rest of the real world pussies where he belongs.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 10, 2008

56 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 14, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 5, 2008

59 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

52 by DAGardevoir »»
Mar 11, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Davison - Oct 1, 2008

139 by SlenderKS »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:22 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 29, 2008

85 by kylovic »»
Oct 28, 2022 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.