Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 26, 2014 8:31 AM

Aug 2012
I loved the last scene. I had the feeling it was Haruka on the painting after she started to wear yellow half way through the series.
Overall I enjoyed the series, but it left me disappointed.

Di-Dorval said:

Rahxephon seems to lacks this unifying direction. It's just a story about some dude that wanted to play god (maybe he wanted to unify the mu and the humains but people motivations are never made clear) and in the end his actions only help the love story of Kamina. It was pretty good but I just can't see how it can be better than EVA. I give it 7/10.

Agree with this. Rah imitates Eva so much, but lacks the psychological and symbolical depth of it. In the end I was left with an empty feeling, as I don't see the point of the series aside from it trying to be Eva's twin.
Mar 30, 2014 11:47 AM

Jan 2013
A good ending to a good series. Even though the plot was basically about an individual with a 'god complex', the heart of the entire show is about a genuinely heart touching love story.
The plot was confusing, some of the characters should have been utilised more (or less). But hell, the ending episodes made up for most of it.
8.5/10
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Apr 24, 2014 4:03 PM
Aug 2012
i was worried that this serious was going to leave open questions and be un complete but it ended prtty well i can beleive the baby at the end and that ayato was itskies older brother the ending i wish i cld have a family like tht . im glad the hole think didnt turn into a shounen and that it didnt do an evan and leave u wondering what jst happened
Jun 15, 2014 9:18 PM

Jun 2014
so what the fvck happened to Itsuki, did Ayato and Itsuki become one?
Jul 3, 2014 5:40 PM

Jan 2013
blessofcurse said:
so what the fvck happened to Itsuki, did Ayato and Itsuki become one?

No, when Ayato tuned the world he kind of bridged the gap in time between Tokyo Jupiter and the rest of Earth while also completely reinventing the world. Ayato and Haruka are now the same age and he now just happens to resemble Itsuki.

As for Itsuki himself, his fate is ambiguous as with most other characters, but it can be assumed that since the ending of the series is all about the redemptive power of love, that anyone who managed to show some sincerity and true empathy for Ayato prevailing through all of the rough patches of the series was spared and recreated into the new world once all of their boundaries of indifference and alienation were taken out of the picture leaving them less inclined to bare so much animosity and allowing all of their kindness to blossom in full.

I forget how Itsuki's relationship with Ayato was nearing the end, but he may have been spared or maybe not; at the end of the day it is all about Ayato's journey and triumph in finally having the means to rekindle his love with Haruka and create a world where they can live harmoniously and being reborn into his world is his means of showing thanks for supporting him.

Quon was supportive of Ayato's cause and so she gave in to allow Ayato to have the power of tuning, and she was reborn as Ayato and Haruka's (Mulian and Human's) child.
Jul 19, 2014 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
Well, that was a series. I definitely liked the last few episodes, but it lost me in the middle. It's odd how I could tell some things were coming from a mile away, but other things I still have no idea what the hell the explanation is for other things. Looks like i'll be exploring the internet for a few answers and/or interpretations of some things. I'll have to watch the movie too, apparently. I don't really know what to rate this series yet.
Aug 25, 2014 3:44 AM
Oct 2012
I truly am confused by this entire anime
Oct 12, 2014 2:36 AM
Nov 2011
I just finished this series. I really did not like the 12 episodes of I gotta secret don't you wish you knew it. It got worse for me when that was followed by episodes 13 to 26 where I missed some of what was on screen watching the ground trying desperately to avoid the potholes in the plot. To be fair I was not just jumping potholes. I spent a great deal of time trying to feign surprise during the clumsy and cumbersome "Aha" moments.

I have read some of what was posted here and I can't help but think that if the series had been as well written as these posts, I would have liked it better.
Oct 12, 2014 8:27 PM

Jun 2012
I was hoping they would have shown more of younger haruka and ayato.
Jan 9, 2015 10:47 AM

Jan 2012
MelloRed said:
1) Maya was referring to Tokyo Jupiter. This is speculation, but the instrumentalist must be 18 years old when they meet Ixtli and achieve Yolteotl. The Jupiter barrier was created to both protect Ayato and to ensure he aged slowly enough to be this age at the same time as Quon reached it so they could perform the tuning.

2) The classifications refer to their capabilities as an instrumentalist. They never really explain, but we see two Bs in the show, one is Ayato's twin though I don't think they were "born" at the same time and the other Bahbem used as a new body. I'd guess Bs are very close to having the requirements to be a true instrumentalist (Itsuki thought he might be able to pilot the Rahxephon, Ixtli wouldn't allow it though.) and that Ayato would be considered an A.

3) I don't think there's anything too significant there. Asahina simply liked the more outgoing Momoru more. It could also have something to do with Ayato subconsciously already loving someone else and not opening up to her. Also, it's possible that Maya and the Mu wouldn't have wanted Ayato involved with her and the mind control was responsible for this.

I can't really say though because Asahina was the character that I least understood in the show. She was human when the show started, but was becoming a Mulian through episodes 18 & 19. This had started before Ayato showed back up. I would have thought they would have prepared her more for that rather than making her think she was human and letting her freak out.

Asahina was a pawn. She had a very specific role. Hmm, where to start. Alright, Ayato is supposed to become a god and tune (recreate) the earth and the world of the Mu. Depending on how he turns out he could either favor the humans or the Mu. Until he goes back to tokyo he was favoring the human world and hated/distrusted the mu. He knows a little now, like the humans are becoming Mu in tokyo jupiter by some kind of experiments...*magic* something. However, he still doesn't see them as people and he doesn't know what he is doing when he kills a dolum. Enter his best friend Asahina. They clearly have been childhood friends. It doesn't seem that his mother planned for him to take Asahina with him when he left but she did see him take Asahina. So how can she use Asahina to her advantage while getting Ayato to care or want to protect the Mu as well as the humans. Ayato's mother lets Ayato run away with her and Asahina shows Ayato that the Mu are people too. His mother sends Asahina's Dolum out to attack Ayato and the Rahxephon. His mother knew that she was a close friend and it would end up making Ayato kill Asahina. A tragedy that would show Ayato exactly what he is doing when he kills the Mu and would change his perspective. Asahina's death weighs heavily on Ayato for the rest of the series. It also affected how Ayato ultimately choose to tune the world. A lot...almost all of the stuff going on in the show is a power play to get Ayato to favor the humans or the Mu. The more mysterious the character the more that the actually know what is going on and the more they try to influence Ayato's and Quan's behaviors and decisions.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2015 11:06 AM

Jan 2012
For all the people that are confused about this series, watch it again. I have never seen everything or all of the stuff going on. Most of the hints clues come in the subtlest ways. The way a character say something or a sound effect at a specific time or the back ground images or the way that someone moves. Its all very hard to catch everything. I have watch this series at least a dozen times and I still see new aspects every time. I suggest also watching the movie. It fills in some of the gaps in understanding. The books and the manga are ..inferior, but still fun but they don't further your understanding of everything in the series. If you still have lots of questions, send me a message, I won't get back to you right away, but I most likely do know whatever it is you want to know and promiss to reply.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2015 3:51 PM

Jul 2010
Most of the times I didn't know wtf is going on but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. Love the last scene with Ayato and Haruka. 8/10.
Jan 19, 2015 9:14 PM

Jul 2009
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:
I suggest also watching the movie. It fills in some of the gaps in understanding.

There's no harm in watching the movie if you've finished the series. I'd keep in mind that the movie isn't the same story as the series though. They cut out massive chunks of the series and changed the story significantly to paste the pieces back together. Heck, they even cut out Mishima, Ayato's primary motivation.
Mar 19, 2015 4:17 PM
Mar 2015
Haruka Shitow is a real champ. I'm glad she got what she wanted at the end.
Mar 20, 2015 2:11 PM

Sep 2013
Woah, the parallels between Eva and RahXephon were massive during the latter episodes. The people blaming it for copying Eva are onto something after all, but I personally think it can very well stand on its own, and it doesn't therefore even really matter. It was a rather convoluted mindfuck especially towards the end, but I loved piecing together the puzzle. I'm still a bit confused on some things, but I think as I let it sink I will form a complete opinion

It was top tier thorough, definitely one of my favorite mecha. 9/10

Skyzblue said:
A good ending to a good series. Even though the plot was basically about an individual with a 'god complex', the heart of the entire show is about a genuinely heart touching love story.
The plot was confusing, some of the characters should have been utilised more (or less). But hell, the ending episodes made up for most of it.
8.5/10

Yes, this sums up my thoughts on the whole series as of now. The love story was very sweet, and worked as a core to wrap up all the plot threads nicely into one package.
cupcMar 20, 2015 2:16 PM
Jun 3, 2015 7:26 AM
Dec 2014
EVA this EVA that.
I enjoyed this show because unlike EVA I actually like the characters. Also no religious symbolism thank God (pun intended).
Yes it is the characters and love story that make this show great for me. 8/10
Jun 9, 2015 1:39 AM

Jun 2014
Aw that after credits scene was great. Topped off a solid series for me
Jun 29, 2016 7:40 AM

Apr 2016
For all those who still doubt about the ending,it's ayato and haruka.
Ayato re tune the world so that everyone can live in peace,if you notice that card in the end then you can see that his two mullian classmate got married as well which died in that timeline :3
although we didn't have a clear explanation but that world was different.
Oct 23, 2016 12:22 PM

Oct 2014
Edgy shows like this are not normally my cup of tea but I give this one a 7/10 because it was strangely captivating, I couldn't stop watching because I felt like I had to get to the bottom of the story.

If I had to list my beef with the show ...

- That it lays on the relationship drama way too thick, it was like 70% of the anime.
- The idea that Maya created Tokyo Jupiter for Ayato so that he would favor the Mulians doesnt add up to me for so many reasons. First being that she obviously didnt devote much attention to Ayato and wasnt around much as a mother, 2nd they raised him as a human, not telling him what are Mu, 3rd she acted coldly toward him and drugged him when he returned? How is any of this supposed to make him favor the Mu during the re-tuning? They had a perfect environment to brainwash him.
- Not just Mu but a lot of the humans treat Ayato like shit, saying he is expendable etc. This doesnt strike me as very smart if they know he is the one who will recreate the world?
- The very fact that a dumb confused teenage boy is "re-tuning" the world is a bit of a derpy plot, sorry but it just is.
- The way Mishima (haruka) and Quon both say the same like "I am you, we are one" its like the reused the same mysterious cliche twice. Then the end battle where Quon and Ayato's xephons have to fight each other in order to merge to recreate the world, its all a bit dramatic just for the sake of being dramatic, kind of like the way the dolems fight via singing/music, you really have to make a leap in your brain to attach logic to it. Many aspects of this anime are just aesthetics or symbolism like giant egg, feathers falling from sky etc, I prefer stories that are attached to reality a bit more.
Jan 16, 2017 3:18 PM

Oct 2012
4/10

Sorry, but this is below average. Everything is so muted, soft, and subdued in all the wrong ways. Characters was the biggest blow back this series had to offer, and when that falls apart, the rest of the pieces crumble away too. These characters simply didn't feel like... like people. They had very random and abrupt outbursts, with little tension leading up to such emotions. I could sum up this series as that; random and abrupt. Things... just happen and appear, and then it expects me to be swept by it with little development and build up behind it.

Ayato remains the biggest glaring issue for me. Somehow I'm supposed to believe he's suffered so much, but the vast majority of him is looking as if he has that "everything's just cool" vibe, and very little of him actually struggling or having to face tribulations. Midway through this series, roughly, Ayato is thrown into a dream-like reality, and I'm like, really, this early? My initial thought was thinking, "Well, duh, there's more episodes ahead of him, so of course he's going to declare his wish to return back to reality!" But here's the thing, it never felt earned. He's just pretty static with only a few moments of bewilderment.

Romance? Don't make me laugh. I never felt this "romance" at all during this series. If this series wanted me to feel this strong connection, it wouldn't pollute its story with so many damn side characters that kept distracting him and therefore it watered down the whole experience. Quite simply, and embarrassingly, it began to feel like a harem where "cool and strong mc" chooses the best girl by the end. Fucking wow!

RahXephon is just so derivative in dealing with its themes about acceptance and attaining happiness. Yes, oh yes, I'm definitely saying Evangelion handles these concepts and its characters with nimble and thoughtful care, extraordinarily better. Am I aware that RahXephon's primary inspiration was from Brave Raideen? Yes. If anything, maybe it should had drawn primary inspiration from Evangelion after all, at least in the character department and management of said characters.

Animation? Fucking amazing in the first episode; you could feel the weight of your surroundings, especially with the heavy aircraft reverberating through the cityscape. All the rest of the episodes? Lost its charm, it was dull, it was uninspiring, and it was flat.

Sound/Music? By and large, disappointing. I swear, some sounds sounded so generic, as if I've heard it from other forms of media, which felt so cheap. The soundtrack was severely underutilized. Countless scenes that included action and drama lost any edge of tension when either the music was resonating super low or just saturating the whole sequence where it just nullifies the whole experience.

Fails on so many fronts. But hey, at least the ED is great?

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
May 23, 2017 7:18 PM

May 2017
Great ending, but depressed the hell out me. I just can't accept that 'reset' is a happy ending. Only for Ayato, since he remembers the previous timeline. Everyone else is dead.
May 28, 2017 6:05 AM

Sep 2015
I am here because Super Robot Wars Third Impact event use RahXephon instead of Ev
"Mecha" yet not really feel mecha i mean almost all battle end like 2 minute (almost all 1 hit K.O)

Where did that cockpit come from? did they say RahXephon's inside only for Ollin?
Why is even there? even the suit? RahXephon's control sync with pilot's movement right?
Into the Internet!
Sep 8, 2017 5:02 PM

Mar 2016
I pretty much re-watched this series for Haruka, but the re-watch reminded me how beautiful and poetic this anime could be. I think the ambiguity helps more than it hurts, especially considering the ending which was probably something helped along by almost everything that Ayato experienced. Almost like hints or suggestions of a different 'future.' In this way it really 'paints' the story rather than it tells it, which might be why some people couldn't get into it.

I have to say I was concerned when Ayato said he had 'always ran away' but then I realized that the reality I was thinking of (what we had seen so far) wasn't the one he meant, and of course, he found it in the end.

That FAQ linked on the first page of this thread is fucking amazing, btw.

Shoryu said:
Yes, oh yes, I'm definitely saying Evangelion handles these concepts and its characters with nimble and thoughtful care, extraordinarily better

Holy hell, as a fan of NGE, this comment is just silly. Are there really any similarities other than 'go back to reality?' which you totally seemed to miss the point of. Not to mention the 'dream sequence' which also seemed to have went right over your head.
syncrogazerSep 8, 2017 5:26 PM
Dec 5, 2017 11:23 PM

May 2017
I just don't get how this only has 7.52 on MAL, bunch of idiots.
Feb 15, 2018 10:59 AM
Jan 2017
What with this Anime main heroin is a middle age women this is pice of shit Anime one of most garbage anime who thought this anime is good is a idiot
Jun 15, 2019 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
Mediocre anime, it tries way too hard to be Evangelion and fails in every aspect
Oct 7, 2019 6:20 PM

Aug 2008
Disappointing. Was a rocky journey with emotional moments often falling flat and supporting characters just not getting any love. Then the final episode comes and they really get the shaft. So the world is remade with the main duo in mind but what happened to everyone else? Guess the writers think it doesn't matter. Everything, the Mu,t he silly mysticism, it all leads up to remaking the world where Haruka and Ayato stay together. It all just feels completely pointless, like everyone dies so two idiots can fall in love.
Dec 8, 2019 10:59 PM

Aug 2018
This was so much like NGE. A mediocre series full of weird fucks whiny constantly. If you liked NGE you’ll probably like this too. Give me my ecchi, harems and Isekai and leave this crap for the intellectuals.
Dec 8, 2019 11:02 PM

Aug 2018
gswelcome said:
Disappointing. Was a rocky journey with emotional moments often falling flat and supporting characters just not getting any love. Then the final episode comes and they really get the shaft. So the world is remade with the main duo in mind but what happened to everyone else? Guess the writers think it doesn't matter. Everything, the Mu,t he silly mysticism, it all leads up to remaking the world where Haruka and Ayato stay together. It all just feels completely pointless, like everyone dies so two idiots can fall in love.
I’m glad you saw this 26 episodes of drivel the same way. To bad about everybody else at least Shinj... err Ayoto and Haruka got together.
Dec 9, 2019 6:43 PM

Aug 2008
NoviSun said:
gswelcome said:
I’m glad you saw this 26 episodes of drivel the same way. To bad about everybody else at least Shinj... err Ayoto and Haruka got together.

Anime feels like a kid putting on parents clothes, pretending to be NGE and failing miserably. a lot of nonsense leading to a whimper of an ending. Should have been a supernatural romance out of time show and left out all the edgy crap. I suppose this was like a fanfic where Shinji and Misato get together....
Apr 9, 2020 9:42 PM

Aug 2018
Good gosh that was an endurance test.

It was like NGE but even LESS comprehensible. If I hadn't read the wiki entries on all the characters at the end, I still wouldn't have a damn clue what happened, and that with the half-assed "reveal" during the last 5 minutes of the last bloody episode.

Nothing is explained. Ever. None of the characters---even the ones we're supposed to relate to---talk or act or respond like real people.

For a show like this to work, things need to start clicking into place in the viewer's brain around, oh, episode 10 or so. To expect a viewer to watch 26 episodes and retain every unconnected character development moment and fragment of dialogue and then magically to piece everything together during the last 5 minutes is insanity. And no way it's getting a rewatch just so everything will "make sense" the 2nd time around. Forget it.

Haruka was OK as a character.
I liked the OP and ED.

Disappointed.

5/10
Set SCE to AUX
Jun 9, 2020 5:03 PM

May 2007
In the end I could not get into the idea of Ayato and Haruka being together and it dragged down what had a real shot of being a classic to more fine to good territory for me. The fact I needed to read a faq to understand the ending and some of the backstory are also points against the series in my opinion.

7/10 seems too low, 8/10 seems too high, I will settle on 8 because the show had some great moments.
My anime list
Aug 24, 2020 4:28 AM

Aug 2015
Best last 2 episodes i have ever witnessed.Also some people here are so hell bent in their own shell and hatred i wonder if they even got the main theme of the show i.e.social commentary on racism,jealousy,inferiority complex,acceptance and so on.
ultravigoAug 24, 2020 4:41 AM
Jan 31, 2021 2:12 PM

Feb 2012

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 5, 2021 1:50 AM

Aug 2019
I’m glad this ended on a happy note, overall this series was a bit confusing at times but I got the gist of what happened and overall it was a good show
Sep 4, 2021 2:52 AM

Feb 2010
What is this I don't even-- There are a lot of explanations due for this episode and the series in general...

Don't anybody compare this to NGE, NGE is Judeo-Christian to the bone marrow and everyone in it is batshit crazy as is appropriate for that kind of root and base in NGE author's twisted (if genius) mind. Not so for RahXephon, which is much much healthier and basically is what NGE could never be. A shame NGE got all the popularity, but again, that goes for how twisted and sick our civilization is, very appropriate for NGE to take the cake. I don't care about NGE, but I will value RahXephon forever.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Jan 4, 2022 12:56 AM

Jul 2009
Damn! What an ending!

The ending is pretty much The End of Evangelion style, though instead the two worlds (Tokyo Jupiter and Earth) merged as one and reborn everyone.

Also I thought my player was acting up. But the whole episode was shot with black bars and up until the end, they made it in full screen.

Lots to discuss. Let's DO THIS!

Ayato regaining his memories. It was weird at first. When Ayato was kind of getting controlled at the last episode (Killing Elvy and Souchi unintentionally), but recovering his memories takes time and he almost never achieved it if it weren't for Quon and the people she showed on the TV that cared about him.

He was just scared about the truth.

So Helena was all this time, being controlled by Ernst (Lord Bahbem). This is why Itsuki hesitated thinking Helena still has some conscious inside of her body, but instead was just trick by Ernst and now Sayoko does the deed without realizing she was being controlled on the spot.

Even Itsuki is tricked into thinking Quon stabbed him.

For me, I'm kinda disappointed that Watari (Father) and Maya (Mother) didn't get a final say or talk to Ayato at the end.

I understand Maya since she realizes that Ayato is now walking and choosing his own path, but why no Watari scene as well? It just feels a bit wrong that Ayato never got to talk to him earnestly. Even he spend more time with Kunugi than his own father.

Not going to lie, I thought Haruka died in the middle. That would have been fucked up if she died without Ayato remembering.

Everyone's feelings towards Ayato. Wish they added Kunugi here tbh. I'm surprised he wasn't here :|

I fucking knew it! I knew if Haruka and Ayato were together since highschool. The girl in the painting should have resembled her. I think Ixtli did say that Ayato's vision of "Reika" at that time look like this.

When in reality, it was Haruka all along. This is why "Reika" and "Haruka" tend to always be one with another, especially in the OP. In fact, Haruka was wary about "Reika". Either she sees herself as a young girl or something else and Ayato just sees Reika.

I still don't understand Watari's relationship with the three kids. Since Itsuki is his son. I'm guessing he also raised Helena and Makoto?

World has now converge. Tokyo Jupiter and Earth has become one!

I feel like everyone has been reborn in the new world. Quon now becomes the child of Haruka and Ayato.

Ayato now resembles Itsuki and even got the same VA for him.

Even Mamoru and Asahina lives in this new world.

So this is how they met in the sea. When Haruka was visiting Ayato's grandfather. So Haruka and Megumi's real last name was "Mishima"

"Shitow" was the one from their stepfather. That explains it at least.

Now that comes to an end! What a show reallly!

I really enjoyed the series! You can easily compare it the relationship between Berserk and Claymore and Evangelion and Rahxephon.

Both works compliment each other and offer different takes on a similar route.

The show was giving me so much Xenogears and Xenosaga vibes. Especially mech designs and tons of religious philosophies and background.

Wish we had more IPs like this, but shame we literally don't have any of these works besides Evangelion.

At least, these shows will be remember for years to come!

I give it 9/10 or even 10/10 depending on my mood. Love discussing theories and lore about the world of Rahxephon!

We'll be watching the OVA and the Summary Movie for sure for some new scenes!
Jun 7, 2022 9:51 PM
Jan 2020
A somehow more convoluted NGE, that just fells flat in the writing department and the pacing is just weird.
Jul 23, 2022 5:35 PM
Jul 2016
Despite some underwritten characters and a somewhat convoluted plot after a recent re-watch I still rank it as one of the best series when it comes to 'feels' and epic moments. However the one thing that prevents me from ranking as one of the very greatest is the 'conflict'... That is to say, what exactly was it?

It seemed like Maya was the bad guy at first but in the end her role was left rather undetermined. Was it just solely to raise Ayato and keep him from seeing the outside world so that his memories don't influence his choice as to how to remake the world? I guess that was it but in the end she accepts Haruka's place in Ayato's heart anyways.

Later Ernst von Bähbem is portrayed the 'big bad' but was he really? Sure he didn't care about other people and used them to fulfil his individual goal of seeing the world retuned - which is exactly what happened in the end. So the bad guy prevailed, but actually his plan was never evil to begin with. It actually saved the world because if the world didn't get retuned it would have been turned into 'mud' by the merging of the human and Mu worlds. He is killed in the end but he would've disappeared anyways in a moment and by that point he got also got to seeing the fruition of his dream as well rendering his death pointless.

I figure yes, perhaps that was the entire intent... to not have a true big bad or a typical good vs evil fight. But that leaves us with what exactly? The conflict in Ayato's heart? To except himself as a Mu and to accept his role? Personally I didn't find that to be a very compelling conflict. Having said that almost everything else was suburb in particular the music and the way it so brilliantly complimented the battle scenes and character moods. Only a few animes have ever incorporated such a powerful musical score as well as RahXephon did (e.g. Angel Beats, Gunslinger girl S1).
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is the MC a crybaby ?

Anowser - Jan 2, 2019

6 by thischeetobussin »»
Apr 6, 5:06 PM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 1 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 20, 2009

32 by walla »»
Feb 2, 9:17 AM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

12 by Dawizz »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 6 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 21, 2009

12 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 1, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 12 Discussion

wesley96 - Apr 21, 2009

16 by Dawizz »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.