Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 26, 2013 6:40 AM
Apr 2013
i think everyone has a chance of becoming center nova. if you remember episode 12 of next stage they were practicing hard to achieve center nova radiance to take over Akibastar and YES. it includes the understudy in which they went on a state where they woke up inside a train.
Apr 26, 2013 2:15 PM
Jul 2009
Aichee3610 said:
i think everyone has a chance of becoming center nova. if you remember episode 12 of next stage they were practicing hard to achieve center nova radiance to take over Akibastar and YES. it includes the understudy in which they went on a state where they woke up inside a train.

But only Chieri and Nagisa went to the place where the Center Nova go to when they disappear. I think that's hinting that only Chieri and Nagisa had real Center Nova potential. For the others it was probably just a temporary thing.

Besides, becoming Center Nova is not only about radiance. I think the right state of mind is important too. Chieri, for example, wasn't thinking about succession or the center position when she awakened as Center Nova. Rather, she triggered the phenomenon by trying to reach out to even DES with her song. There's a great deal of love and grace in her actions there, especially considering DES are probably the ones who killed her father. Instead of thinking about herself, she only thought about everyone else, and did her best to show her love through her song. That selfless attitude made the miracle happen, imo.
1idd0kunApr 26, 2013 2:19 PM
May 29, 2013 11:53 AM

Jan 2011
Think about this, only one can become Acchan, but more can become center novae, so I think Nagisa and Chiere where at the end on par but that eventually Nagisa will one day take over the spot for Center Nova and Outshine everyone!
May 31, 2013 6:04 PM
Jul 2009
lemonian said:
Think about this, only one can become Acchan, but more can become center novae.

No, any girl who fits Acchan's personality could become an Acchan successor, and considering Nagisa is the 14th Acchan, it seems Acchan successors are pretty easy to come by, specially in comparison to, say, Takamina, the current one being only the 5th!!

lemonian said:
I think Nagisa and Chiere where at the end on par

They're not on par. As Center Nova Chieri is the current center and front girl of the group. Nagisa, despite being Acchan, is just another successor.

lemonian said:
but that eventually Nagisa will one day take over the spot for Center Nova and Outshine everyone!

That's unlikely considering she could never truly surpass Chieri during the series. She might reach the same level after Chieri disappears, but she will never outshine her. Heck, Chieri's probably the youngest Center Nova in the history of 00, and is definitely the first girl who gets the position without succeeding. She's something special.
Jul 6, 2013 1:48 AM

Jul 2012
holy crap! I've passed on this series so many times, dismissing it as "idol fluff," but wow, so glad I finally started watching it, and have now completed it. I think things ended fairly well here, but why not boot up a third season? please? :)
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Aug 7, 2013 3:55 PM

May 2012
I finally got around to watching the last three episodes, and I now regret not doing so earlier. This ending was a lot more powerful and well done than I imagined, and I'm very pleased by that.

Makes me want to go back and watch the first season again, ha!
Aug 29, 2013 8:38 PM
Aug 2013
you guys i don't understand this about ace or whatever. however chieri is center nova she is the one that becomes the "face" on the album and is able to shine radiently than others. Nagisa is acchan. she is the one who surpassed the 13th one. so she is an successor like koujima and others.*chieri is also successor*
Sep 10, 2013 2:12 AM

Aug 2013
Best Anime ! Ever !

I thought it would just be a normal singing anime etc - downloaded it anyway and fell in love with the anime in the first episode, Ehermahgawd >_> Need Season 3 Prease!!!
Sep 23, 2013 3:33 AM

Apr 2011
I so damn want a 3rd season! I know Nagisa has finally succeeded as Acchan but the rest has yet to be successors.
Sep 26, 2013 4:59 PM
Oct 21, 2013 6:04 AM

Jul 2012
What a finale :3

A 7.5/10 but just missing something for me to give it an 8.

I like Chieri and I'm glad she became Center Nova but the whole radiance thing was kinda confusing. Can't explain it but I feel like Chieri becoming Center Nova wasn't...handled well.
It wasn't built up well in the previous episodes so it felt a bit sudden and I guess that made the finale a little less epic. If the whole transition to Center Nova had been better, it would definitely given the show a +1

Alll in all, despite the er, rather unbelievable dystopian setting, I must acknowledge this show has done a very good job especially in terms of character development. It's exciting yet can be dark when it needs to. Bravo AKB0048!
Ga_LaxyOct 21, 2013 6:09 AM
Feb 14, 2014 7:53 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatched)

Chieri-nova! She warp jumped all those enemy ships away (I wonder where to).

I want more!! I love this anime so, so much.
Feb 15, 2014 9:52 PM

May 2013
I don't know whether this was a really good ending or really silly, it was weaker than the first season and STILL not enough Acchan. Last Stage when? Preferably focusing on Acchan without relying on 10s flashbacks.
Feb 27, 2014 9:00 AM
Feb 2014
Just finished watching this series last night, good anime. However there's a couple things that's been bugging me.

First off, unless i've missed something in the anime (there has been a few instances of people talking and no subs), there hasnt been any mention whatsoever as to DES's justification to ban entertainment. At first i thought it was labor efficiency, but Nagisa's father debunked that theory in one of the episodes. So the only other reason i can think of is maybe DES is just being a bunch of jerks.

Second off, does DES have full authority of the universe or something? what gives them the right to ban entertainment in each planet? Why do people let them have free reign over the universe? I'd think there'd be far more resistance then just a pack of rebels. Aside from plot and storytelling reasoning, there should be other governments going to war against DES. Because i find it highly unlikely every government would ban entertainment.

As an addition to the second point, I guess there could be multiple planets with multiple governments due to the fact that not all planets have bans on them. However, one of the episodes back, cherry (yes, i mispelled her name on purpose) and a couple other girls got kidnapped. Did that planet have a ban on it? i figured it was one of those non-ban planets. if it didnt have a ban, DES launching an attack to capture the AKB would make them terrorists on that planet. For all i know, that planet could have supported DES, but AKB's home planet didnt have a ban, So DES were clearly being terrorists there. I would think all the planets without an entertainment ban should have created an alliance or something. Well, if a season 3 were probable, that would make for an interesting plotline. All out war.
BojingoFeb 27, 2014 9:07 AM
Apr 11, 2014 10:01 PM

May 2013
I wanna more!
made by bunnyama
Apr 15, 2014 5:45 PM
Oct 2013
hh, that all Nagisa x Chieri is nice, BUT Chieri is just feding on Nagisa from start anime .
She didnt do anything wihtout help of Nagisa, OK stop that soldiers "by singing" hh funny.
Before Nagisas bring publicum to hear them, who take sword and want to attack the publicum ?(Chieri)! (y thats what a center nova should do) sarcasm
And who tell that u need to be sucessor to open portal ?
Things are like that : She was able to open portal, because conditions met, that one last soldiers kirara was just a "last piece of energy" which was needed to open portal.
Without help of every 1 of AKB team she would never be able open it (in ep 13), and thats the reason why she wasnt consumed by it.Beacause it wasnt she who open the portal rofl.
She have long way to have enough "brighteness" to open something xD.
And for Nagisa, that she is 14 Achan just mean that she has same feeling like 13, same love for publicum and pure hearth
In the end: rushed ending, Chieri forced to role which doesnt fit her, mutch unanswered questions, needless drama whitch doesnt fit to this anime.
Oh and almost forget : she dont warp a shit xD it wasl power of all in team and help from that sensei, which sent that ships back where they belong
4/10
No1_KamiApr 15, 2014 5:54 PM
May 24, 2014 5:26 PM

Jul 2012
BurntJelly said:
(rewatched)

Chieri-nova! She warp jumped all those enemy ships away (I wonder where to).

I want more!! I love this anime so, so much.

hahaha! I just pulled a re-watch a couple weeks ago myself, and loved it all just as much as the first time I went through it. In fact, I usually wind up re-watching this last episode every time I've been drinking (like I did just now); it always tugs at my heart-strings. I'll keep hoping for another season even though this was a nice ending (and a better one than many anime series get) :D

edit: @BurntJelly: I love the Mimori/Mariko avatar you're sporting :D
NinjaDustMay 25, 2014 10:50 AM
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
May 25, 2014 1:32 PM

Feb 2013
mg021 said:
@BurntJelly: I love the Mimori/Mariko avatar you're sporting :D
Thanks =D (it was a challenge to smash that into 51KB) I'd have Megu dancing in my sig right now too if they'd ever fix this stupid site...

Just finished 3rd time watching (my own BD backups this time... had to qc the re-timing of EveTaku's subs on it :D ... the english dub is hilarious/awful)

Hyper-Dementional-Chieri-Nova!

F U anti-ship plasma cannon! Capture or kill? Yea... that didn't work so you guys are screwed! She's already too powerful to control!

I wish they'd make a followup movie or something to finish off DES/DGTO with more Chieri / Nagisa Acchan action. :(

Everything that's going on there is epic. Why they haven't latched onto that and made a full anime series off that action basis... come on Satelight! Do it! Just imagine... Gundam Seed/00 / Code Geass epic nonstop action with cutesie sparkles everywhere? Why is this not a "thing"?

I might not consider this to be the "best" anime (6th among all right now), but it is certainly my favorite. :)

Another note: Chef Papa is seen once this season... I was keeping my eye out because I didn't think he appeared at all.
Also: The OP song was never performed :(
BurntJellyMay 25, 2014 1:41 PM
Jun 12, 2014 1:37 AM

Dec 2012
Absolutely perfect conclusion. There's so much I want to say but I don't even know where to begin. Next Stage was full of so many heartwarming, heart wrenching, and heart throbbing moments that invoked so many ranges of emotions in me. I can't think of anything that I had a problem with so rather than type out everything I loved about this season, I'll just let my heart do the talking and give this a solid 9/10 with a big ole smile. I'm going to miss AKB0048 and hope that Next Stage wasn't the final stage. But even if it is, it ended brilliantly and brightly.
ZekkenshinJun 12, 2014 1:41 AM
Jun 14, 2014 2:29 AM

Jun 2011
I will say this once and only once. Chieri becoming Center Nova instead of Nagisa was utter and total BS in my opinion because from the very beginning Nagisa was introduced to us as the main character. What I disliked about this whole anime to begin with is the way it handled character development, the plot was utter genius, but the character development felt beyond flat. Especially Nagisa's character, despite her being the main character she was barely given any real and proper character development, but despite that I loved her. Despite her generic personality I grew to love her, and when Season 2 came out I was so happy and excited, but Season 2 disappointed me the same way my parents lie to me about ever receiving a dog. During the start of Season 2, Nagisa barely showed up and all I got to see for 13 damn episodes were Chieri, and man do I hate her. From the very beginning I hated her, I don't know why and I cant say, but I hated her so much and having her be elected over Nagisa just felt as if she was being handed a silver platter. It felt as if Chieri got whatever she f*cking wanted and thats what pissed me off the most about her because they made Chieri pull off a duel ex machima because of that retarted smile she makes, and don't get me started with her transporting and stuff. Sure Nagisa glows, but Chieri just started glowing and teleporting, while beating the crap out of DES. And when Chieri pulled off Center Nova without actually graduating pissed me off the most, I mean yeah I'm glad Nagisa became Acchan, but I felt as if they only did that so she could still hold a little bit of importance to the anime. I had only one wish, I just wanted to see Nagisa develop more as a character, that was all I ever wanted, but no I get to see the character I hated the most in the entire series pull off God mode, while I see Nagise get tossed aside for the 100th damn time! WHY DOES THIS ENTIRE SHOW HATE ON NAGISA! I MEAN THE WAY THE ANIME SHOWED THEM GRADUATING IT WAS ALL LIKE CHIERI BECOMES FUCKING CENTER NOVA, OH YEAH BTW SOME OTHER GIRL NAMED NAGISA BECOMES ACCHAN BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK BECAUSE WE HAVE CHIERI AS CENTER NOVA, WE SHOULD NOW ALL BOW DOWN TO OUR GODDESS!

I get it I need to chill out, I will eventually
Rayn3698Jun 14, 2014 2:35 AM
Jul 19, 2014 1:35 PM

Jun 2013
Actually, in Nagisa's defense, IF (and only if) she does become Center Nova, she will outshine Chieri

From what I managed to piece together from watching through this entire series as many times as I did (heck, even marathoned the ENTIRE thing from the start of season 1 to the end of season 2), Chieri and Nagisa can be considered equals in a sense. I like to think of it this way:

Acchan's light = the best in the entire series

This is described and emphasized numerous times throughout the episodes. Acchan's light is the brightest, and logically so as she has the shine of both a successor AND a Center Nova combined.

I think ultimately, neither Nagisa or Chieri could manage shining as bright individually. It makes sense when you think of it this way because:

Nagisa = Successor, but NOT Center Nova
Chieri = Center Nova, but NOT Successor

And, as previously stated, Acchan the 13th has the glow of both combined. And whenever Acchan's light is discovered or mentioned in this series beforehand, it was always when Nagisa and Chieri were together. It would make sense then, that:

Acchan's light = Successor + Center Nova, then
Nagisa's light [successor] + Chieri's light [Center Nova] = Acchan's light = Best in the entire series

And so, what would happen if Nagisa were to become Center Nova?

Nagisa's light = Successor + Center Nova = Acchan's light

In this situation, Nagisa would have Acchan's light entirely to herself. There is absolutely no way she would not outshine everyone else bar Acchan the 13th herself. I understand that Chieri achieving Center Nova status without succession is a remarkable feat in the history of 0048 as a whole, but that doesn't mean she stands above and beyond everyone else just for that alone.

Also, let's not knock off the weight of succeeding Acchan, as it was officially described to be something quite special in the anime (especially when rumors were spreading that Chieri was a potential candidate for succeeding Acchan). So saying that Nagisa is "just another successor" is really writing off some great potential. *cough* 1idd0kun *cough* *cough*

Also, I don't quite know what you're talking about Rayla, but Nagisa had the greatest character development in the entire series. She literally went from being a pushover with a lack of confidence to becoming the 14th Acchan. She developed her own personal resolve as opposed to how she used to just aspire to becoming like Yuuko. Her development is one of the main reasons why she's my favorite character (you know, in case you guys weren't able to guess).

Aug 3, 2014 2:01 AM
Sep 2007
Okay series, but I really didn't like focus on Nagisa and Chieri, when there were also Yuka, Orine, and other girls who are also main characters, and, IMO, much better characters.

Kanata, Sonata, Suzuko, Makoto, Takamina, Mimori, and rest seemed much more interesting than Nagisa and Chieri; well at least Chieri was better than Nagisa.

Also, how unpredictable (sarcasm) Nagisa became new Acchan.

Btw, I found Atsuko Maeda's character really disgusting with her constant retarded smiling, total garbage, if you ask me.
And everyone talked about little annoying bitch like she's some sort of god.

Also, I find message about Center Nova also disgusting, like it's about one person being on higher level than other people, and outshining them.
It makes me throw up.
KleferiAug 3, 2014 2:12 AM
Aug 27, 2014 7:02 AM
Jul 2009
AeonEsperKyo said:
Actually, in Nagisa's defense, IF (and only if) she does become Center Nova, she will outshine Chieri

From what I managed to piece together from watching through this entire series as many times as I did (heck, even marathoned the ENTIRE thing from the start of season 1 to the end of season 2), Chieri and Nagisa can be considered equals in a sense. I like to think of it this way:

Acchan's light = the best in the entire series

It doesn't work like that. Remember that in order to successfully disappear the Center Nova have to reach the ultimate radiance. So we can conclude that all the Center Nova who disappeared have the same kind of light. Acchan the 13th isn't particularly more radiant that the others who disappeared. She's just more relevant to the story because she was the last Center Nova to disappear and because she was an Acchan and that's a pretty famous name. But that's all.

So even if Chieri wasn't at the level of Acchan yet, and it makes sense if she isn't since she's pretty new as Center Nova, she'll get there eventually. Remember, all the Center Nova get more radiant as time passes. That's why DES wanted to kill Chieri if they couldn't capture her in the last episode. They knew (and they said so) that she would become more and more powerful if they didn't manage to stop her now.

AeonEsperKyo said:
Also, I don't quite know what you're talking about Rayla, but Nagisa had the greatest character development in the entire series.

Chieri had the greatest character development. Remember she was pretty cold at first and also had a pretty big inferiority complex, but she got over all that. She changed the most of them all. That's character development.

That's not to say Nagisa's character didn't develop at all. She also grew quite a lot, just not as much as Chieri.

AeonEsperKyo said:
So saying that Nagisa is "just another successor" is really writing off some great potential. *cough* 1idd0kun *cough* *cough*

You took that out of context. Regardless of radiance and all that, becoming Center Nova means you get to be center in all the performances with the successor members. That's explained in the series website. Chieri became the Center Nova, so she's now the official and sole center of 00. Nagisa, no matter how famous Acchan's name is or how radiant she is, won't perform as center. That's what I ment when I said she's "just" a successor. I wasn't trying to downplay the name or anything.
1idd0kunAug 27, 2014 7:20 AM
Oct 11, 2014 12:42 AM
Aug 2014
The absurdity is what made the show interesting. It's not for everyone of course, you kinda need an open mind for these odd anime.
Apr 9, 2015 5:02 PM

Feb 2014
-After all, who is sensei-sensei...?

-Who did that with Nagisa's father..? The DES..? I thought that DES and Zodiac worked together.

-I didn't get what is that other World (or dimension) where Acchan and some of the others Center Novas are. What they do there? Protect the AKB00048? Protect the entertainment? Ok, but... how is their lives in this another World (dimension)..?! They only showed some space, some stairs, some pics of some of the Center Novas and Acchan talking and hugging Yuuko... I wanted to know more about it... =/
Jun 3, 2015 2:10 AM
Mar 2015
I just realize, in 18:00.. that power (Colorfull Glow/Aura/Radiance for Defend DES attack) on Nagisa and Cheiri, is from Nagisa!! Nagisa glow first before Cheiri hand glow!!.
That mean Nagisa have all Acchan/Atsuko powers :D

----------------------------------------------------------------
I Don't seen AKB0048 / NM0048 save any member from Center Nova xD
S-QuadrupleJun 4, 2015 12:06 AM
Sep 9, 2015 6:47 PM

May 2012
Great ending episode I must say, it was intense, lovely, cute and just damn impressive! It's still somewhat left open and with 2 years already past it's a bit sad to see there isn't a third season for this great series!

Either way it was a great ride watching both season and I really must say that I enjoyed it!
Oct 7, 2015 9:36 AM

Jul 2010
I...want...more, damn why no season 3
Jan 24, 2016 12:45 AM

Jan 2015
Amazing finale. Didn't come in to this show expecting such an epic anime.
10/10 hope there's a akb0048 'final stage' movie someday.
Jul 13, 2016 4:58 AM
Jul 2016
Well... After wondering for a while... I thought..
If all the current members (except Mimori / Mariko) graduated.. Then..
Nagisa :Acchan
Chieri : Minegishi Minami
Kanata: Takamina
Sonata : Oshima Yuuko
Yuka : Mayuyu
Orine: Kashiwagi Yuki
Some relative of Tomochin : Tomochin
Suzuko : Backstage manager along with Tsubasa-San
Now, who will Makoto succeed is my biggest question. Put your suggestions below.
P. S: I am merely making these assumptions by comparing the characters and their personalities. You guys can definitely put up your suggestions as this is merely a fan based assumption
Jul 20, 2016 12:29 AM
Jul 2016

lemonian said:
but that eventually Nagisa will one day take
over the spot for Center Nova and Outshine everyone!

1idd0kun said :
That's unlikely considering she could never truly surpass Chieri during the series. She might reach the same level after Chieri disappears, but she will never outshine her. Heck, Chieri's probably the youngest Center Nova in the history of 00, and is definitely the first girl who gets the position without succeeding. She's something special.

Here, I strongly agree with +lemonian because in the anime, they showed that Nagisa was equally talented and gifted as Chieri,only that she herself didn't know about it.( Chieri and Tsubasa-san agree that Nagisa was very special themselves) Moreover, in Akb0048 history, Acchan was always considered as a center and as a very radiant person. Therefore, matching Acchan's radiance is no easy task. However, Nagisa matched that dazzling radiance of Acchan. Chieri, no matter how radiant she was ( even up to the power of becoming Center Nova ) , Motomiya Nagisa could always surpass Chieri Sono if she really, really dedicated herself. In fact, that is what gives Nagisa the speciality of the main character in the series .
AiraandNagisa48Jul 22, 2016 10:43 PM
Feb 26, 2018 9:23 PM

Aug 2014
hack5 said:
this was bull how the hell did chieri became center while nagi didnt.thats unfair.i really hate chieri more than before always breaking the rules to accommodate her.somehow she feels like a fake i cant really explain it, but her character sucks and she just get things handed to her somehow i just dont like her at all.for the whole show she had the spot light and when nagi was to get a little airtime for herself she had to but in and became center i mean come on cant nagi get five mins for crying out loud .this sucks ass

agreed

and whats the point of succeeding aachan is if shes not the center..

i hate authors who shaft the main and focus on someone else as if they were..
Oct 19, 2019 11:40 AM

Oct 2015
I see Yuuko has come back, Acchan's advice really got through to her, and it was great seeing her on this last performance. Congratulations to Nagisa for making successor as the new Acchan, she kinda deserved it after managing to pull on such a good performance and manage to calm down the crowd. Her radiance popped out on this last episode, and I'm truly happy for her since she's been taking the role of a back character for a long time. But this season was Chieri's, who managed to take center nova without succession and without disappearing, her radiance must've been so strong that she managed to keep her identity and star power. She went beyond radiance, and now others after her will be called Chieri the second and so on. Great performance and I loved how they fought off DES with their song.

This season focused on Chieri, and was all about her development character. Don't get me wrong I like her, but I felt the story introduced us to Nagisa and should've lived according to that to the end. In some instances I couldn't give a damn about Chieri or her radiance on the show, but oh well it is what is! I was mostly rooting for Nagisa all along and wanted her to shine more, too bad she didn't get the power up I wanted. She made a great case of an inspirational character, and the writers failed to bring that out. Chieri came from a rich family and kinda didn't have challenges that should've made her take the spotlight of the show. Yeah her father was a jerk-off, and was the one who gave them troubles, but still I didn't like her idea of taking center stage for the show.

7/10.
lihle808Oct 19, 2019 11:43 AM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 13, 2020 9:52 AM

Jun 2016
i just finished this series ..

i still wondering who is sensei-sensei ?

still confusing , i hope this will get 3rd season but it just a dream maybe..
May 9, 2021 3:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow that was something xD so Nagisa = Acchan and Chieri = center nova, well it makes sense.
Good final and good season overall, as good as the previous one.
May 18, 2021 7:54 AM

May 2020
And so it ends. This season was a marginal improvement over the last season but it still not a very good show. 4/10.
TitanInsaneMay 28, 2021 1:48 AM
Nov 6, 2023 6:41 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
This season is giving chieri to much favor from became popular because of her father plot and now became center nova, how much the director love chieri is questionable
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2013

59 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:45 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

symbv - Mar 23, 2013

79 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 7:18 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

69 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 6:57 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

83 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 4:23 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

93 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 3:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.