Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Jan 8, 2014 12:34 AM

Mar 2012
This one had some terrible characters in it, Hime had a baseless claim to really keep up with the others, Ai has a marriage note from like what, preschool or something? Chiwa....meh...her personality really kept her from really knowing Eita...Masuzu only knew that part through devious ways...but Masuzu was the only character that really developed...kind of glad he choose her, although Ai was alright, she really had no real connection to him....

Either way, it was still an average harem, nothing really ruffled my feathers with this one, same scenes, same scenarios, nothing special, or anything that got my emotions up.

5/10....the only thing surprising about this particular harem was the guy actually choose someone in the end....

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jan 19, 2014 11:41 AM
Nov 2013
I feel kind of weird when people talking about Eita almost GRAB Chiwa and Masuzu interrupts them.
I've read that part of the light novel, but there is no scene where Eita almost grab Chiwa. In the novel, Masuzu just interrupts them after Chiwa's confession.

[So the scene where Eita almost grab Chiwa is anime-only original. So, there's no need for any of you to blame Masuzu for interrupting them.]

I'll say it again that the scene did not happen in LN. Think rationally; Chiwa kiss and confess to her(Masuzu's) 'boyfriend'. It's obvious that Masuzu would interrupt them. Isn't that a logic thing?

By the way, go Masuzu!!!
greatdeathmistJan 19, 2014 11:44 AM
Jan 20, 2014 4:43 PM

Jun 2012
The ending somewhat saved this anime for me. Chiwa vs. Masuzu as it should be. The useless minor characters get shoved aside with a comical scene while the two worthwhile characters get a kiss, as it should be. So yeah, Chiwa obviously my favorite because pettanko, genki, possessive. IE, my type. But Masuzu by far the very best character. God I love manipulative bitches. Still the best part of this anime was when Chiwa was getting humiliated and Masuzu was just standing there watching trying to teach her a lesson. So much potential. And then a random kuudere and tsundere appear and the anime tanked.

So what I take away from this anime is that harems really aren't for me because they disgust me. I mean, he just confessed his love for Masuzu and then shares this longass kiss and grabs Chiwa. Hurraaaa love.
RiikenJan 20, 2014 5:07 PM
Jan 21, 2014 7:52 AM
Nov 2013
Riiken said:
The ending somewhat saved this anime for me. Chiwa vs. Masuzu as it should be. The useless minor characters get shoved aside with a comical scene while the two worthwhile characters get a kiss, as it should be. So yeah, Chiwa obviously my favorite because pettanko, genki, possessive. IE, my type. But Masuzu by far the very best character. God I love manipulative bitches. Still the best part of this anime was when Chiwa was getting humiliated and Masuzu was just standing there watching trying to teach her a lesson. So much potential. And then a random kuudere and tsundere appear and the anime tanked.

So what I take away from this anime is that harems really aren't for me because they disgust me. I mean, he just confessed his love for Masuzu and then shares this longass kiss and grabs Chiwa. Hurraaaa love.

Read about this grab scene below:

TsukiCrasher said:
I feel kind of weird when people talking about Eita almost GRAB Chiwa and Masuzu interrupts them.
I've read that part of the light novel, but there is no scene where Eita almost grab Chiwa. In the novel, Masuzu just interrupts them after Chiwa's confession.

[So the scene where Eita almost grab Chiwa is anime-only original. So, there's no need for any of you to blame Masuzu for interrupting them.]

I'll say it again that the scene did not happen in LN. Think rationally; Chiwa kiss and confess to her(Masuzu's) 'boyfriend'. It's obvious that Masuzu would interrupt them. Isn't that a logic thing?

By the way, go Masuzu!!!

That 'grab/almost hug' scene is anime original and not happen in LN. (Note: This anime is adaptation from the novel). Basically, that grab scene is to balance Chiwa's character development for the anime ONLY.
Jan 21, 2014 8:26 AM
Nov 2013
For Ai fans who hate Masuzu so much (not all Ai fans, just Ai fans who hate Masuzu):

- I read the discussion for all episodes and most of you said that you hate Masuzu because she is manipulative and binds Eita with the notebook. Then... What about Ai who trying so hard to bind Eita with her 'marriage form' despite knowing that Eita's already has a girlfriend?

- When Masuzu announces that she has broke up with Eita:

Chiwa: Is that true that you have broke up with her? (seems concern)
Himeka: Does something happen between you and president? (really concern)
Ai: So, you're free/single now? Does it mean Ai-chan's epic win again? (not even concern about that and only think about herself)

Ai even SMILES after she said that. (If you don't believe me, pause the episode just after Ai said that. Both Chiwa and Himeka seems down but Ai... She's SMILING.)

- Masuzu's twisted personality is caused by her father and family problems. Those who insult her, did you even have terrible past like her? (If you don't, you have no right to judge her.)

- And... from the wikia:
She suffered a mental breakdown cause by "identity crisis" as a result from having to put up the false personality for her father for a long time.
_Take your time and read about "identity crisis" at wikipedia.

I'm not hate Ai before but now I hate her because of her fans who insult Masuzu. (Basically, I hate Ai not "because of he"r, but "because her fans who hate Masuzu".)

For Ai fans who like/don't hate Masuzu... SORRY.

[English is not my mother language]
Feb 11, 2014 12:59 AM

Aug 2012
Honestly, this is one of the few shows where all the girls are likable (including Kaoru) and i found it hard to choose who's the best. BUT if we're talking about who's the most suitable for Kidou, i think Masuzu is the one. Her character development was pretty good, and i loved her interactions with Kidou throughout the series.

So, even if the ending shows that the battle isn't over yet, i'm quite happy he chose Masuzu on that contest.

2nd Season PLEASE T_T

score :

+ eye candy visual
+ good seiyuu
+ hilarious jokes

- a bit anticlimatic after the contest ended
- still no news about the 2nd season
- lack of Kaoru

7,5/10

TsukiCrasher said:

By the way, go Masuzu!!!

ah, thanks!

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Feb 15, 2014 3:06 AM
Feb 2009
masuzu all the way wtfffffff
Feb 27, 2014 6:22 PM
Feb 2014
im hoping for a season 2 but i guess that wont happen.
orange- always saw her as confused about whether she loved him like a friend or romantically
black- only liked her because of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! which i would greatly recommend
red-love at first sights, but still the best candidate from most points of view. put in sooooo much effort too
silver-girl with a little more that what you see. i like that.

silver 2- girl who introduced red to ito. dont forget about her. showed that not only the outgoing girls wanted him too but still she seemed kinda cool.
Mar 2, 2014 11:47 PM

Mar 2013
Turned out better than i expected. I feel that those that are bashing Eita are a bit off, since he has been largely honest and without malicious intent, as well as having balls and sticking with things no matter the pressure. Getting heckled/seduced/cockblocked by 3 other girls constantly, as well as his main female Masuzu encouraging him to go through with most of it, can make it hard for any "normal" guy. Certainly not helping matters is his Aunt (I do like her though), which is the family he holds of the most, so therefore she has the most sway on him. Her knowledge of Ero-Game and Harems is one thing, but to convert that information into practical solution even in a "harem" anime isn't always the ideal way of doing things, as clearly shown at the end of this episode. Remember this isn't an MC that WANTS a harem or love, he explicitly tried to cut off love from his life, but he got ensnared into things too deeply by cunning women/girls that demand his compliance/subservience/attention at all times. Being a generally well-meaning guy he doesn't have the balls nor the resolve and clarity to tell them to F$ck off. This is not criminal on his part, and makes sense in light of the anime's setting.

While not the absolute end due to it being ongoing, I was happy he chose Masuzu. She is the most interesting, best looking, most mature (the only one that is even close to being called a "woman" from the harem, maybe even more than his aunt), and has the most room for character improvement and progress, which is part of what being in a serious relationship entails, namely growing with your partner and improving your character.

If anyone is at fault here its clearly Chiwa, since no matter what actions Eita takes to prove his commitment to Masuzu she gets in the way, gets possessive, and even forces physical romance. Many guys have done less and been accused of sexual harassment or even Rape. If you don't believe this Injustice occurs you are either ignorant, deluded, or a female- although the latter is redundant. Note that 90%+ of women (in the position of girlfriend) wouldn't put up with Chiwa's actions in real life, so support is thin at best from any angle.

That being said I understand its an anime and a harem to boot, so its expected, but the best praise i can give is for Masuzu for not pulling a School Days nor being overly petty and jealous. Her maturity and understanding of the situation is far from common and is commendable.

I think it was wrong of Chiwa to force herself on Eita, but understandable since she feels that defeat was certain unless she did something drastic. Those that fault Eita for instinctively moving his hands a total of 1 inch closer to her when she pulled out of the kiss are INSANE. There is no doubt he loves her atleast as a dear friend for 9 years, and assuming he finds her even mildly attractive (I don't, even though i don't mind Loli characters sometimes, but a girl that largely acts like a 10 year old and looks like one doesn't do it for me sorry) it makes sense for the lines of romance/friendship to be blurred when love is thrown on top of it, AND a girl is throwing herself at you.

That being said the anime had some strong moments and a way above average ending for a non finished adaptation, so in my book its probably about an 8.2-8.3, which i will round down to an 8. The voice actors were fine, and Masuzu did a good job, but they could have had a more elite cast. Senjougahara's Va would have been perfect for Masuzu as many with even a lick of sense realise, but alas that's not to be..
SlickDJun 24, 2014 8:09 PM
Mar 19, 2014 6:53 PM

Oct 2013
that harem ending even thou masuzu won (i guess).
I WANT MORE HIMEKA T-T
[/quote]
Mar 27, 2014 7:49 PM

Jun 2012
s2 never
;-;
Mar 29, 2014 4:25 AM

Jan 2014
way to finish the series,
he already picked a girl but,
ends in failing to seize the Harem
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 31, 2014 10:10 PM

Sep 2010
Best girl won ;-) Aka masuzu.
I mean, they went her route plus harem. Which is better than someone else's route plus harem.
Jun 1, 2014 2:12 PM
Apr 2014
guys......is there a chance of it gettin a new season????this anime is one of ma favourite....plz can u tell me...
Jun 9, 2014 8:56 AM
Mar 2014
I honestly loved this anime, and was glad that Masuzu won. I would've been fine if Ai won, but Masuzu's also fine!
Jun 9, 2014 10:59 AM
Mar 2013
Love this anime! Rate 10/10 just to increase MAL rate. Personally, I would rate it 8.7
Jun 10, 2014 3:51 PM

Apr 2014
Noooo :( The compulsive lier, popular, beautiful, superficial, egoist wins... Only nice thing it is not a harem end, but could've been ways better.

All the encounters are special, no matter how short they are.
Jun 11, 2014 3:42 PM

Aug 2013
Woah, I... didn't saw that coming... Did they go for the harem ending? Well, I'm okay with that since I wasn't rooting for any girl in particuliar xD

Masuzu went full ''dere'' there. ''Masuzu broke!'', that was hilarious. Their moment on the stage was sweet, even if it was fake again - or was it? ;) - we still got to see Masuzu in a more natural personality than before.

Hime confession was so sweet :3
Even Eita couldn't resist hugging her xD

I would have wanted to see a confession from Ai, but yeah, I know, the Michel thing... Well, in the end, she got a blood pact. Kind of :P

And then, there's Chiwa. She was able to fully confess to him and then steal him a kiss. Though, I must say, seeing all the girls broken after the Masuzu/Eita kiss was kinda heartbreaking :(

Anyway, it was a fun serie. One of its problem could be that it didn't seem to go any particuliar way and Masuzu character took really long to devellop. I had a lot of trouble feeling empathy toward her after all she did. Her story was pretty sad, but she was really a messed up character during all the show... Doesn't really excuse her attitude. Also, Eita was a bit of a bland MC. The fact that he was often going chuuni was really cringy.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 12, 2014 12:25 AM

Nov 2012
looks like everyone likes masuzu ?? *shocks*

i want to drop this so hard when the time eita says i love you to masuzu .. but i want to know if he is still faking it ... but i have a feeling that he choose masuzu because she will be alone if he stop their fake relationship .

chiwa > masuzu
Jun 12, 2014 12:46 AM

Nov 2012
why is my reply not showing ???!!!
Jun 13, 2014 12:48 AM
Apr 2013
the ending should end a little different

6/10
Jun 17, 2014 10:59 PM

Mar 2009
better for eita to get that stupid lying bitch~ than to get those better girls.. they're too good for him
Jun 17, 2014 11:04 PM

Jun 2014
Actually the last episode's not very amusing, I don't really know why.
When Eita tried to make Chiwa, Ai and Hime, I knew that they won't hate him, but they're just going to convinced themselves that the kiss is nothing.
Jun 18, 2014 11:44 PM
Mar 2014
Well, it was disappointing when he confessed to Masuzu infront of everyone on the stage and asked her to be his girlfriend however then when he went to talk to Chiwa, he wanted to kiss her some more after she kissed him so to me, it seems that while he wants to be in a relationship with Masuzu, he's still conflicted internally about which one of the two he should end up with.

Seeing as the childhood friend rarely wins in this type of anime, I think this was the best ending I could've hoped for, short of Chiwa winning since it at least leaves some shred of doubt as to who he'll end up with in the end. Hopefully we get a season 2!
Jun 24, 2014 7:55 PM
May 2008
LOL at the people here who hate Masuzu because of her personality...

Why do you think she's acting like a bitch? Didn't Mana tell you guys her backstory? She had a tough life, was a 'jewel' of her family and has no friends.

Also didn't she apologize to everyone on stage for being a bitch and confessed what she and Etia had was fake? Geez, give her a break!!

And this anime proves that there is always someone for you whether you have a good or a sketchy personality. Masuzu and Eita had the same mindset about love and how they feel about it.

If there's a person that is going to love Masuzu, it's Eita. He knows it, and that's why he chose her. Only HE can understand what she's going through. Only HE can read her mind and what she is trying to say.

The other three girls lost (although Chiwa still hasn't given up) and this kinda begs for a season 2.

But Masuzu clearly won though, because Etia confessed his feelings to her and only her.

You can say "what about Chiwa's kiss?", but Chiwa was the one that made the move, not Etia. Etia made a move only on Masuzu.

If you think Etia's a jerk for picking Masuzu, then you're missing the point. Etia and Masuzu are both jerks. Equals, they are right for each other.
SamanthaJun 24, 2014 8:03 PM
Jun 27, 2014 2:08 AM

Aug 2013
Hm this was an interesting show. I gotta say I was team Masuzu, but Ai was close behind. Honestly, between Ai being fucking hilarious, and being voiced by Kayano Ai, my favorite seiyuu, she should have won. But for some reason that I cant really put into words, I was just slightly more drawn to Masuzu.

Show's only a little over a year old, so maybe we'll see an OVA or season 2 in the future.
Jul 1, 2014 1:19 AM
Sep 2013
Great series! Hoping for a season 2! Does anyone know if there is any news on season 2?

P.S. "TEAM MASUZU!!!"
Jul 1, 2014 3:18 AM
Sep 2013
I'm also confused on the ending of episode 13, where Chiwa confesses to Eita and kisses him, and shortly afterwards Eita seems to want to continue kissing with Chiwa, as he grabs onto her sides tightly. But right after he grabs her sides tightly wanting to continue on kissing, Masuzu interrupts them, etc... Am i over thinking this?
Jul 5, 2014 3:22 PM

Jun 2014
Generic harem, generic characters (except maybe Masuzu) predictable show and corny at times. I think 6/10 is not bad for this. I enjoyed the last 3 episodes, the early episodes were boring.
blessofcurseApr 15, 2015 7:04 PM
Jul 7, 2014 4:36 PM
Jul 2010
One of the most stupid endings I've ever watched.

This anime should have stopped halfway through the last episode. Everything was clear but dumb Eita had to let himself be kissed by Chiwa, one of the most annoying characters of this show, and he doesn't even do anything to reject her.

Yeah, Chiwa, you're typically the kind of girl that pisses me off. Not only that you look like a freakin' loli, all you do is going around and say shit like "but I've known him for 9 years nya~ get away from him, I'm his childhood friend!". OKAY THEN, how about you think about these 9 years you've failed at trying to make Eita see you as a partner? He obviously doesn't want you, yet he's too kind to say it clearly. Now you know you lost the game, so stop it already.

Hime is okay but... no, she's useless. Living in her own world, she looks more like the bonus/eccentric character who's here to complete the harem. There's no way she could have been the chosen one.

I think Ai was my favorite. She's funny and sincere (if you forget her tsun side), she deserved to win Eita's heart, and all she's got at the end was that "signed" sheet of paper to marry him. Better than nothing I guess, haha.

Honestly, I was quite satisfied that Eita confessed to Masuzu. Okay, she's still a bitch but I think not everything's lost with her. They might actually be a good couple, and I'm glad the confession was followed by a kiss; it's rare enough in a romance/harem anime to be mentioned. Too bad they couldn't set a proper ending afterwards.

+5 / Base
+3 / Confession & Kiss
-2 / Unnecessary "harem war isn't over"

= 6/10
Jul 10, 2014 10:26 PM

Dec 2013
Well, even though it was technically a harem ending, we could say that Masuzu won. He not having feelings for Chiwa is practically impossible after 8 years, even if he thinks of her as family. However, if it really came down to choose between Masuzu and Chiwa, he would go for Masuzo. She's that girl with the distorted personality that only him understand, and still accepts.

I liked the ending. Hoping for a second season with more emphasis on those two, but if it really came down to it they'd probably just add 1 or 2 new characters and continue with the harem stuff.
Jul 22, 2014 10:29 PM

Dec 2013
wtf this series?!?!?!? I don't get it at all!!! Zen Zen Wakanai!!!!!

Ok hopefully there'll be a 2nd season to clear things up and wrap up the romance normally and do this anime some justice. If they just left it as it is... its not very good. I seriously don't understand wtf and how people would do such things. Super unrealistic. I'll leave this episode unvoted and keep my rating for this series an 8 or maybe even a 7, if there doesn't seem like there'll be a 2nd season then i'll have no choice but to drop it to a 5 or even 6.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Jul 22, 2014 11:21 PM

Jun 2014
^ there's no more 2nd season , the mc already chose Masuzo pretty cleary. There's no way the mc would choose the loli, im not sure why some of you still confused.
Aug 8, 2014 9:12 PM

Jan 2014
oh hey, Masuzu won!

the ending was unsatisfying. that kiss at the end was so unnecessary and confusing. should've dropped this earlier but I guess the girl that I was rooting for won so it's all cool

6/10
Recommend me an anime
Aug 16, 2014 11:07 PM
Aug 2014
There will be a second season but not soon because the first was about the 6 first volumes and there is now only 7, maybe for the end of 2015 i think.
Aug 17, 2014 11:48 PM

Jul 2014
This anime while not as good as something like nisekoi, it's not that bad. It had its funny moments though I wish there were more of them. One thing I didn't like about this anime is the that whole "Harlem" is so one sided. It's painfully obvious who the MC is going to choose. At least in nisekoi the other female characters were al least given a fighting chance and it didn't look as onesided as this show. Still it was entertaining and definatly worth the watch. If a season 2 were to happen I'll probably watch it.
Sep 11, 2014 4:09 PM

May 2011
It was enjoyable ride, as for harem though. I take it that Silver won, probably. Satisfying ending. My ranking:

-silver
-pink
-chuuni
-annoying childhood friend.

Is this based on LN? Has it ended? I know there is a manga, but I read it like a year ago and don't remember much. If it ended then can someone tell me how?
Sep 20, 2014 2:38 PM

Jun 2014
I feel like this anime isn't over, and I'm pretty sure there will be a sequel or at least an OVA.

Overall I enjoined this anime, and I'll give it a 7/10.
Nov 13, 2014 11:20 PM

Aug 2013
Still hoping to see a second season. It came out in January of 2013, so in like 2 months, it'll be 2 years since it's release. Still not a huge gap so I'm holding out hope.
Dec 10, 2014 1:22 PM

Sep 2014
I enjoyed it, was very good. It might not have any real plot but it's very enjoyable to watch. Most of the girls (besides Hime) are cool and it has nice ending for this type of shows, I mean he clearly chooses a girl and the best one of them at that. The thing I often dislike about harems is how there is no development, MCs are indecisive and never pick the girl and in the end hardly anything changes till the end. Oreshura is different in that regard and it's one thing that makes it pretty good. If it ended without any girl being picked like every other show out there it would be much worse.

Jonesy974 said:
Still hoping to see a second season. It came out in January of 2013, so in like 2 months, it'll be 2 years since it's release. Still not a huge gap so I'm holding out hope.

Well, some OVA or something wouldn't really surprise me but the romance part is solved and there is no other plot so I don't think there is anything else to make a season of.
ImaishiDec 10, 2014 1:33 PM
Feb 7, 2015 6:33 PM
Sep 2014
This anime was refreshing.. compared to other Harem ends..

too bad they had to bring the Harem train back.

Masuzu is the best girl.. despite being "broken" by her father and suffers from an identity crisis... fits the MC the best.
Feb 24, 2015 4:26 PM
Sep 2014
Nice anime, i enjoyed last few hours.
Well, it dont have anything we didnt saw and ending was not surprising. But, since manga finished some time later after the anime, and novel is still publishing, i guess there is more to it. Well, i hope for some OVA this or next year.
Apr 10, 2015 12:15 PM

May 2011
Aw man, it's finished! Well, dragging usually ends up bad, and I am satisfied that Eita/Masuzu took the route I wanted them to. Harem pokes at the end shall be ignored, although Eita's fails at the end were priceless. Looks like their club will still be as lively as ever. Chiwa's confession was a bit emotional, but alas, she must step aside for best girl Masuzu.

Eita's public confession was hands down the best confession I've ever seen in my life. Loved it; it was so them. ^^

Eita's Aunt, and Mana get honourable mentions for being awesome.

I'll remember this series with a smile :). Will probably watch it again sometime.

*Walks off with a JoJo pose*
Jun 3, 2015 1:51 PM

Jul 2014
For a series such as this, that was one hell of a good final episode. Harem ending seemingly avoided as Eita finally chose Masuzu, and we get to see some actual kissing as well. My only complaint is that there was no need to have Chiwa kiss Eita as well, but it doesn't especially surprise me. Leaves it open for those who don't like Masuzu I suppose, but I feel that the episode really could have ended before that.
Jun 21, 2015 8:38 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Villager A xD

It was a good show. Ai-chan was the most fun to watch. Her reaction to seeing Eita's blood stamp was fantastic. She sure knows how to be cute.

Masuzu also had her scene. "Bury, bury, bury, bury".
The only thing I didn't like was Chiwa's kiss. She was annoying half the time. Ai-chan should have been the one to kiss Eita, she's got more intensity and charm than Chiwa.

7/10. For a comedy show, it delivered on the ok side.

Aug 3, 2015 11:50 AM

Jul 2015
There will be a second season??? Is there enough money/material?
Aug 4, 2015 8:53 AM

Dec 2014
A-chan best girl!!! XD
The LN's ending might give her the ending that she wants with Eita. <3
Ai-chan, daishouri!!!
Aug 8, 2015 8:59 PM
Aug 2012
I'm a heterosexual female who is not interested in boobs or butts and someone who does NOT like harem/reverse harem(people's hearts are not toys,you jerk in the middle). I only watched this because I got the spoiler that Eita would be choosing one of them and it was short anyways so I didn't want to let my dislike get in the way of me possibly finding a nice romantic comedy.

I didn't find it.For some this does seem to be Masuzu's win but that's not how I see it.They left it open.And Eita moved his hands-to do what I don't know- after he got kissed by Chiwa.Even if it's fake,going around kissing people when you have a girlfriend/boyfriend makes you a cheating scum.

I'm so friggin' angry right now that my stomach hurts and I feel like crying.I have nothing against people who like animes that have harem/reverse harem.Everybody has their preferences.But the only thing I got out of this is a stomach that hurts because of anger.
Aug 29, 2015 2:15 AM

Jul 2015
Just finished this now.
I really enjoyed this anime. The part that really confused me was the fact that this anime doesn't even have a harem tag on it on multiple sites??? What?

Since the beginning, I wanted the MC to get with Mazusu. However, along the journey to the end, I got really annoyed whenever the MC had moments with the other female characters. That's basically how I feel in every harem anime. When he chose Mazusu, I really thought that was it for the harem, but of course, they couldn't just leave it at that and had to go for a harem ending smh.

I didn't really mind his kiss with Chiwa at the end, since she forced that onto him and he already had Misuzu, but what really angered me was when he placed his dirty hands on her waist as if he were asking for more. Did they really have to incorporate that lol..

Season 2 hopefully? Highly doubt it, but if so, please end it with Misuzu.. For crying out loud

caught in the wonder
Sep 18, 2015 7:50 PM

Mar 2015
Yes, harem ending! Fuck those general rule where MC #1 girl always wins.

Ai-chan > Others.

I wished to see Ai-chan's dere competition act. Why was she the only one left out anyway??? Some people can't appreciate the best girl. Not to mention her screen time was kind of short and that teddy bear mentioned didn't bring the series anywhere.

Also what happened to that Kaoru yaoi guy? He just vanished. Like literally vanished. No development for him whatsoever.

Also ugh... 2013 anime without sequel announcement. Yup this series is dead.
DarklordVorSep 18, 2015 7:53 PM

Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.