Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Dec 13, 2020 6:50 PM

Jun 2015
One of the worst romcom of all time
Only bad jojoreference
1/10
Jan 16, 2021 10:17 AM
Jan 2021
Overall this anime is really good its funny and have good romance and a bit of drama and i absolutely love the scene in minute 13.30-13.50 Psychooo natsukawa is just so freaking cute damnnnnnn
9/10 all the character is lovable and the plot is funny too the romance and drama is not too over
recommended for harem lover that love when mc choose or have a girlfriend at the start of the anime well this anime probably forced not choose but the ending is harem though because he blush when chiwa confessed
Feb 22, 2021 8:55 PM

May 2014
Talk about feels bad ending for the non Masuzu fans. They handled it awfully with the "public display" confession.

Annoying jojo references
Cringe nonsensical protagonist. Despite being the top of his grade, he's super oblivious and dumb.
Too many tropes, way too cliched and unoriginal

Could be a good show if not for the flat MC
6/10 at most
May 12, 2021 4:09 AM

Aug 2018
You know? I'm grateful this show has this kind of MC instead of giga-chad MC with massive balls like Makoto from School Days. The girls are too cute to be in such show lol.
Jun 2, 2021 2:56 AM
Jul 2020
This is definitely one of the best anime endings, the speeches made by Matsuzu and Elta at the end are the only episode I rewatched like 3 times...
Jun 2, 2021 2:56 AM
Jul 2020
This is definitely one of the best anime endings, the speeches made by Matsuzu and Elta at the end are the only episode I rewatched like 3 times...
Jul 16, 2021 9:41 PM

Apr 2018
The contest started, seems like every gir will introduce herself and talk about their lovelife. Chiwa's was pretty serious and Hime's was cute and Masuzu's was the serious one. I couldn't keep a straight face for some reason. A whole conversation about fake love in front of a crowd lol. Anyway, seems like she has the upper hand.
The scene where she ''broke'' was way too adorable. Hopefully she wins in the end or Ai. Saeko's idea was so stupid LOL idk why he even tried it. It ended up in a failure. Ai's failure was the best one with the cut xD

Well, the comedy aspect from the anime was good. Romance and harem were both close to bad. It was a fun ride. Kinda sleepy (7 am) Opening and Ending are aight, nothing special. OST was good (Espically that park scene OST)

6/10

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 25, 2021 12:06 AM

Jun 2020
Now for the final episode and the final event to finish this Harem story

When Eita screamed he love Natsukawa you know Chiwa, Ai and Hime didn't like what they hear, I thought Natsukawa broke as well with her laying beside Eita

Two kisses from this episode one for Natsukawa and one from Chiwa now all that's left is Hime and Ai although this concludes this story or does it? I would love to see a bit more.

This series was a fun watch with some very interesting girls that each had their arc but you can say this is the typical harem romance series that you're watching but damn the comedic side was just adding more content to this show which I fairly enjoyed going through without it I may have not looked at it the same all in all this was a good watch although It's a Harem so what can I say. BAKA BAKA
Oct 26, 2021 12:01 AM
Aug 2021
I dunno why, but I didn't like Masuzu winning even though she was the obvious transfer student main girl type. While Ai is my favourite (she's like Kotegawa Yui from To Love-RU but far more aggressive in her pursuit of the MC, which I like - no room for doubt), I really did want Chiwa to win, and up until maybe episode 11 I really though she would win (stupid me, childhood friend almost never wins). I know maybe in Eita's mind she was maybe "just" his best friend, but I truly thought that the way he took care of her for a decade and that she was the reason he went from mediocrity to an excellent student (wanting to become a doctor to help her). I really thought that was true love. But hey, tits won in the end. Ai > Chiwa > Masuzu > Himeka (I don't dislike Himeka, I just don't think she's a good fit for Eita)
Dec 3, 2022 6:04 AM

Aug 2020
Hmm, the ending was a bit odd. He chooses Masuzu, because he likes her for real, or because he realizes she's lonely after hearing about how her dad treated her? Sure, there is some reasoning behind it, but is that to make it clear, or more for him to justify letting the others down, to convince himself he's doing the right thing?

Regardless, his failed attempts to make the other 3 girls hate him were funny enough. Hime likes him even better after he "confesses" he wasn't Burning Fighting Fighter in a previous life, he accidentally stamps the wedding registration with his blood after getting a paper cut from it, and Chiwa catches him off guard with a kiss and tells Masuzu this isn't over yet. So he gets the harem ending after all then?
Jan 19, 2023 5:24 AM
Mar 2016
Eita chose wrong.  You fool.  You promised Chiwa you'd become a doctor to fix her condition.  And instead you chose a sociopath because she's just as broken as you are.  I was at least hoping he'd say he was incapable of loving anyone at the end, and that would be how the harem continued... But no.

Also too many people hating on Chiwa and the Chunibyou.  They're both precious, and I will always have a soft spot for those character types.  And Ai is also based on a generic stereotype, so if you're gonna hate the characters on that basis, well then she fits the bill too.  And no.  A character that isn't in 2/3 of a show, can't carry the entire show.

I liked the other 3 girls, I liked the aunt, and Misuzu is really hot.  Most of the time, I don't really have a super strong preference for who ends up with who or who best girl is.  But in this case, it's Chiwa hands down.  My girl was done dirty.  Still 5/10.  I've seen far worse, and the art style was quite nice.

P.S.  I would have told Chiwa right at the beginning anyway.  How's she going to practically live at his house and not realize how cringey he was in middle school?  It would have been more entertaining if she could add even more embarrassing stories he didn't write about it to the conversation.  Also, Hime deserved more screen time.  It really couldn't be any longer with each girl basically confessing to him every day, but I still wish there was more.
DarkdaxterJan 19, 2023 5:31 AM
Feb 23, 2023 2:10 AM

Aug 2014
Ore No Kanojo was a fun anime, cant complain.  (im not gonna compare to Chuunibiyo)

Male MC in this anime was a fun character, especially when he had to recall his cringy past-memories; those scenes were always hilarious. 

There is romantic progress in this anime, which is very surprising to see for a 13 episodes rom-com. We even got kisses in this anime. 

Every girl was fun in her own way (except the past-life girl, she was dull). 

An enjoyable comedy anime. 
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 12:48 AM
Mar 28, 2023 12:32 AM

Jul 2020
surprisingly good, very episode made me laugh, I actually finished this show last night and I'm still smiling in the morning
also, unlike most, I absolutely loved Masuzu, I like these type of shameless-bitch-girls xD
Jun 19, 2023 9:02 AM
Mar 2021
bagus, anime ini layak mendapatkan series selanjutnya
Aug 5, 2023 5:29 AM
Mar 2021
Masuzu is really bitch.Thank god the ending was harem
I'm still rooting for Chiwa .
Aug 15, 2023 2:43 PM
Apr 2023
Darkdaxter said:
Eita chose wrong.  You fool.  You promised Chiwa you'd become a doctor to fix her condition.  And instead you chose a sociopath because she's just as broken as you are.  I was at least hoping he'd say he was incapable of loving anyone at the end, and that would be how the harem continued... But no.

Also too many people hating on Chiwa and the Chunibyou.  They're both precious, and I will always have a soft spot for those character types.  And Ai is also based on a generic stereotype, so if you're gonna hate the characters on that basis, well then she fits the bill too.  And no.  A character that isn't in 2/3 of a show, can't carry the entire show.

I liked the other 3 girls, I liked the aunt, and Misuzu is really hot.  Most of the time, I don't really have a super strong preference for who ends up with who or who best girl is.  But in this case, it's Chiwa hands down.  My girl was done dirty.  Still 5/10.  I've seen far worse, and the art style was quite nice.

P.S.  I would have told Chiwa right at the beginning anyway.  How's she going to practically live at his house and not realize how cringey he was in middle school?  It would have been more entertaining if she could add even more embarrassing stories he didn't write about it to the conversation.  Also, Hime deserved more screen time.  It really couldn't be any longer with each girl basically confessing to him every day, but I still wish there was more.

Sounds like Oregairu where MC chose another loser
Sep 19, 2023 8:47 AM

Nov 2010
Eita has massive balls to do that in front of so many people. I can't do that even if someone I love is Masuzu or Ai. Or maybe I can! Kamizake mode in the name of love! Haha That was a nice kiss, too!

The scene of Eita and Masuzu in the bed was good! Damn, Masuzu is so hot. If I were Eita, I would officially make her my GF by screwing her at that moment!

This show made me want more! It was so entertaining. I wish this were a double cour. But yeah, I'm not sure how the author can end this, even with 24-26 episodes in a perfect way aside from a harem ending since all the girls are so nice. In looks alone, I can't choose between Masuzu or Ai. I need them both in my life!

I like the alternate scenario scenes during the ED.
I miss this show already. It's one of the best romance I've seen!
Dec 2, 2023 11:09 PM

Oct 2022
It was quite good and funny tho the ending feels a bit rushed. I would probably choose Ai with Eita, but Masuzu is also a good choice tbh. Still hate Mana tho.
Dec 10, 2023 4:17 AM

Nov 2023
Fun anime this one was!
Jan 18, 11:26 AM

Aug 2021
Well... Good thing Masuzu won, not those two rats. I'd be fine even if Ai won, but her getting the stamp should be enough for her, even though it wasn't on purpose.

What pissed me off was Eita during the Chiwa kiss scene, that bastard wanted more just few hours of getting a gf.

I guess it was fine anime, but I should take a break from harem anime, these annoying "childhood friends" really piss me off, except the sweetie Ai, she's innocent :)

6/10
Mar 28, 10:45 AM

Dec 2022
Was pleasantly surprised to see Eita admit outright that Masuzu was a bitch and he doesn't love her for anything other than her appearance. It's the sort of honesty I didn't expect from this anime, after so many episodes of it trying to elicit sympathy points from the viewers surrounding Masuzu's comparatively tame situation. Unfortunately, it wasted this momentum by pretending there was still a competition for Eita's affections, after it already established that Masuzu was the winner, with Eita even confessing to her in the process. You can't pull the wool over my eyes so flagrantly when the fake harem dynamic has been comprehensively done away with in this episode.

Himeka is far and away the best girl in this series, and had the most engaging scenes, but Ai also had some good chemistry with Eita. Masuzu is the boilerplate "mysterious beauty" type with a chip on her shoulder that is almost always the romantic interest in anime like this, and I would've been fine with it if the anime didn't try and frame her as being hard done by, especially given that Chiwa was more unfortunate than Masuzu ever was.
Archean-ReturnMar 28, 10:50 AM

Shaded Horizon

Apr 7, 11:00 AM
May 2021
I really enjoyed this harem. Fuyumi and Masuzu best girls but ya the last moment ended really abruptly lol. 8/10 for me
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.