Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 7, 2014 5:11 PM

Jun 2013
Homucifer said:
Despite her unfortunate circumstances, she annoys the hell out of me with both her cute and psychotic killer sides.

Totally agree with you I could not stand her character, I wanted to shove my hands in the screen and strangle her.
--TrustOnly1
Jan 7, 2014 5:32 PM

Nov 2013
A complete psychotic mess but at the same time oddly attractive and cute AF
Jan 7, 2014 5:33 PM

Sep 2012
She's a good character because she made a shitty show worth watching.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jan 9, 2014 1:47 PM

Jul 2013
She sucks.
Jan 9, 2014 1:50 PM

Oct 2013
I remember the episode she had sex with the MC and said "is that it" or something along the lines LOL
Jan 9, 2014 1:56 PM

Dec 2012
She and Yukiteru turned my 6 in this anime into a 4.
Maybe she is the female character I hate most of anime right now, she's too annoying.
That's enough explanation, I guess.
Jan 9, 2014 1:57 PM

Dec 2012
Ghostony said:
-Tamaki- said:
but she has a freaking annoying voice :(

dat 10 hour video... *cringe*

This is likely one of the greatest video's to be blessed upon to the earth.

Jan 24, 2014 8:22 AM
Jan 2014
Yuno rocks.
Feb 9, 2014 4:10 PM

Jan 2014
I want to slap this bitch in face. She is so fucked up that she will give every yandere psychotic character in Higurashi a run for their money. I loathe her.
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

Feb 9, 2014 4:11 PM

Sep 2012
peeyaj said:
I want to slap this bitch in face. She is so fucked up that she will give every yandere character in Higurashi no fighting chance. I loathe her.
Tasteless heathen I say
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Feb 9, 2014 4:15 PM

Jan 2014
Korrvo said:
peeyaj said:
I want to slap this bitch in face. She is so fucked up that she will give every yandere character in Higurashi no fighting chance. I loathe her.
Tasteless heathen

Amen.

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/animals2worldgirl355/YunoGasai.png
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

Feb 12, 2014 8:58 PM

May 2013
She was a big part of the why the show was so wildly entertaining.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Feb 13, 2014 11:25 AM

Jan 2014
One of the most entertaining and bad-ass characters I've ever seen. She's definitely one of my top three favorite anime characters of all time.

Yuno FTW!
“Because of our broken instincts we are in pain. We continue in pain because our instincts have been twisted by reason. So, what are we supposed to do? Should we abandon knowledge? Throw away reason? In any event, that wouldn't be possible. For better or worse, we ate the fruit of knowledge long, long ago.”
Feb 16, 2014 5:29 AM

Jul 2007
Love her, had to make room in my top characters list for her.
Apr 10, 2014 6:03 AM
Dec 2013
Hot, adorable, and crazy. I assumed before I started the show that Yuno was going to be an annoying psycho character but I was wrong. Unlike Yuki she is actually complex and interesting to watch.
Apr 13, 2014 5:21 AM

Dec 2013
She litteraly made this show good, the mc is too much of a annoyance to have carried the show on it's own.

Totally loving the plot of her love being so strong she bends time and space to have that little happyness forever.
Apr 13, 2014 8:13 AM
May 2010
Ghostony said:
When she kidnapped Yuki...

"A nightmare to some, a wet dream to others..."

I can't remember who said that.. but I read that in a different thread a while back XD

Why don't you watch the ova, it explains how she could reach Yuki and changed the Sad ending from the series to the Happy ending of the manga, it is a direct continuation of the series, so it's a must watch.
Apr 22, 2014 3:24 AM

Mar 2014
Hate her or love her, she is sure an interesting character.
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 10, 2014 6:46 AM

Apr 2014
Because shes waifu.... all 90 versions of her.
I'm done chasing my dreams because I know I'll only wake up to reality. That reality will soon become my dreams.
May 10, 2014 6:50 AM

Apr 2013
She was a bad cut and paste yandere character.
May 10, 2014 6:53 AM

Apr 2012
Cupquake said:
Isn't she considered the queen of Yandere, though?
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
Anime is the reason why I live.
This is what every first comment should be like.
May 10, 2014 6:53 AM

Jan 2014
She was annoying and one side-dimensioned, with a poor back story and she was simply a bad character
May 10, 2014 7:45 AM

Apr 2013
ClannadQs said:
Cupquake said:
Isn't she considered the queen of Yandere, though?

I guess, but that's only because she has no real personality.

Zelgadis94 said:
She was annoying and one side-dimensioned, with a poor back story and she was simply a bad character

I agree
May 10, 2014 7:51 AM

Dec 2012
Zelgadis94 said:

I don't think you know what one dimensional means. A main character with a lot of screen time can't be one dimensional by default. That ''poor back story'' explained the reasons for her insanity and motivations, and explains why she liked Yuki, that alone should makes any back story good. She was simply not a bad character.
May 10, 2014 8:05 AM

Jan 2014
tsudecimo said:
Zelgadis94 said:

I don't think you know what one dimensional means. A main character with a lot of screen time can't be one dimensional by default. That ''poor back story'' explained the reasons for her insanity and motivations, and explains why she liked Yuki, that alone should makes any back story good. She was simply not a bad character.

Just because a character has a lot of screen time doesn't mean that it has depth. Aside from being agile with knifes, what does she have?
Well yes, the back story explains why she killed her parents but that doesn't automatically make it the best back story ever, it was still poor to me.
May 10, 2014 8:10 AM

Apr 2013
I'm going to ask something that bothered me everytime I read "bad character".
Do you know what makes a character by definition , bad?
What is a bad character , for you?
If its "bad character" by your own definition , dont force it on others.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 10, 2014 8:43 AM

Dec 2012
Zelgadis94 said:
tsudecimo said:
Zelgadis94 said:

Just because a character has a lot of screen time doesn't mean that it has depth. Aside from being agile with knifes, what does she have?
Well yes, the back story explains why she killed her parents but that doesn't automatically make it the best back story ever, it was still poor to me.

How is depth relevant here? depth elevates a two dimensional character to a three dimensional character. It's not relevant in one dimensional characters, because they are called that, because we see so little of them in only one side, hence why a main character with a lot of screen time, can't be one dimensional.

She has other traits that are not exclusive to her ''yandereness''. To put it in a simple way; she is smart, calculating, strong, brave, athletic, good at improvising and quick thinking and conscious of her surrounding. Which helped her greatly in the survival games. She is not a ''generic yandere'' that implies that there are other characters which are done in the same formula over and over again making it ''generic''= overused, common, using an already established template without adding anything new to it. Which doesn't apply to Yuno, unless you can give examples of other characters that are identical or extremely similar to Yuno or prove that she doesn't have anything new in her as a character.

Great reading skills there. Did I say it's the best back story ever? I said it was good because it's explained her motives and the reasons for her insanity, which what a good back story would do. It properly explained everything about her. Her motives, her obsessions, her insanity etc. The ''yan'' part was not always there, she was just a normal sweet little girl who just wanted a happy normal family. Her brutal personality is a result of circumstances surrounding her life, mostly the abuse she endured by her mother and the absence of her father.

She became lonely and sad with nothing to live for after some events took place, she found Yuki which became her only ''hope'' in life, something to live for and the only thing to look forward to was his promise, he didn't mean it seriously but she took it seriously thus her obsession with Yuki began which later that obsession manifested into pure insanity.

You are merely calling it poor ''because I think so'' without explaining why. Like your other empty statements.
May 10, 2014 10:21 AM

Jan 2014
No, depth is relevant because it's what a multi-dimensional character has.
Just because she's a Yandere, it doesn't mean that for 26 long episodes what she has to show is only a great butchering skills.
And that great calculating capacities were for the most of the time without rhyme nor reason, like the tomato thing.

And you're putting that back story thing like if that story explains the reasons of determined stuff then that story is good by default, which is not true.
If you're feeling fulfilled with that story then good for you, but I cnnot say the same because I did not sympathize with her.
May 10, 2014 10:28 AM

Apr 2013
I did not sympathize with her.

I have my answer on my questions and why you say what you say.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 10, 2014 10:41 AM

Dec 2012
Why I did I even bother.
May 12, 2014 8:22 AM

Dec 2013
one of my fav female character ♥ she is cute, lovely.. and i love her in the yandere mode ON ♥
ultimate-otakuMar 21, 2015 7:42 AM
May 12, 2014 8:24 AM
Dec 2013
Much better than Yuki, that's for sure.
May 26, 2014 7:38 AM

Feb 2014
I don't really like her. She's just typical yandere, nothing special. I like more different type of powerful woman-characters, like Uryuu Minene.
May 28, 2014 12:59 PM

Feb 2014
She was the only person keeping me interested in this show.
May 28, 2014 1:10 PM

Feb 2013
Don't want her near me.

May 28, 2014 1:24 PM

Nov 2013
Only looked good in such a weak character cast, nothing special really.
Signature was not removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Tulip & Flower Guidelines.
May 30, 2014 8:17 PM
May 2014
Honestly... who has a girlfriend so intent on being with you and only you that she would go the extremes she did? Yeah her murderous side is very much there (or is it?), but she is also a product of circumstance. Obviously this would never happen in real life, but c'mon! That girl is nuts (literally) for this kid. You could search 10 lifetimes and never find such a loyal, and pure love. All the two care about is each other. After everything else fades, they are still left in anguish thinking about the one thing they could never have.

So she's not only a necessary character, but a lesson in herself. You shouldn't judge someone based on what your brain conjures up about them. You most likely have no idea why they do the things they do, and if you took a second to relate maybe it wouldn't be so strange. I hated her in the beginning, and ended up wanting to meet someone like her. And this is just a freakin' anime... THESE FEELINGS! WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM!?! (insert grotesque joke here)
May 30, 2014 8:28 PM

Jul 2013
Saucetin said:
Honestly... who has a girlfriend so intent on being with you and only you that she would go the extremes she did? Yeah her murderous side is very much there (or is it?), but she is also a product of circumstance. Obviously this would never happen in real life, but c'mon! That girl is nuts (literally) for this kid. You could search 10 lifetimes and never find such a loyal, and pure love. All the two care about is each other. After everything else fades, they are still left in anguish thinking about the one thing they could never have.

The reason his together with Yuno is because he couldn't survive without her, and then he just falls in love because he suffers from stockholm syndrome
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2014 8:05 AM

Mar 2013
Worst female character along with Nina from Code Geass I've ever seen. Has zero development for 25 episodes, is completely overpowered while being a 14 yr old for absolutely no reason, and the only reason she did what she did is because she's a psycho that happened to notice Yuki and like him.

Nothing about their love was pure or real, she liked him cause she's a psychopath and he liked her cause he's a pussy that needed someone to rely on and be with him, since he's always been lonely.
Jun 12, 2014 5:25 PM
May 2014
in my opinion Yuno Gasai is a very well made Female Lead and she is not over-powered like others say or think, it's just that she has been there and done that. . .making her a veteran at the field. . .well atleast that is what i think. . .and her eyes are something else too. . .

Yuno Gasai <3

Jun 28, 2014 4:52 AM

Feb 2013
One crazy messed up B1tch :D Can't say I liked that...

Though the "innocent" one from 2 years ago was quite cute I guess...
Sep 27, 2014 12:33 PM

Apr 2014
I fucking hate her, worst character ever, no ok but seriously ugh I don't like he at all.
Sep 30, 2014 7:41 PM

Jan 2014
I love crazy people. To an extent.
It might be weird... but Yuno is within that extent.
Feb 25, 2015 8:07 PM

Jul 2014
Yuno Best Yandere.
Mar 13, 2015 11:23 AM
May 2014
One of the Worst female anime characters of all time... She's an annoying psychotic bitch
Mar 13, 2015 11:28 AM

Jan 2013
Jex_Infinite said:
With the exception of 1 single episode, Yuno was always good to watch.

Yukkii was basically just a Shinji, and Akise was literally Kaworu. Yuno was interesting, and I liked her.

Dont you dare compare Yukki to the whiny Shinji ...

OT: Yuno was an interesting character to follow throughout the series.
I really liked her.
Mar 13, 2015 11:30 AM

Jan 2015
You can tell op is a casual cause wrote name wrong.
Mar 28, 2015 1:45 PM
Mar 2015
If it wasn't for Yuno, the gender-reversal roles of Yuki and Yuno would be non-existent. She's great and steals the show, heck you can even argue she's the main character, but I never really got what makes her so attracted to Yuki so I'm watching it for a second time.

Still she's a great character with happiness and tragedy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Today, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.