Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 29, 2013 1:51 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not bad chapter.

I wonder what Jellal wants?

The king saying Kapoh was lol XD

Let's see how much they can put up against the dragons.

Also really wondering what the evil Natsu feels from Rogue is?
Mar 29, 2013 2:02 AM

Dec 2012
Wow the eclipse gate is going to finally open. I wonder what is going to appear or happen. Awesome to see all the guilds are going to unit and fight against the dragons. I wonder where Minerva went to and it looks like the king may have revealed his identity as the pumpkin head. Overall good chapter and cannot wait to see Natsu vs. Future Rogue next week.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 29, 2013 2:23 AM

Dec 2011
To be honest, I'm not really that interested in Natsu and Rouge's fight. What I'm more interested in is, well, obviously, the Eclipse Gate. And Lucy standing there in that last panel looking up at it... I feel like she's going to recognize something...

United Guilds! :) This is gonna be awesome!!

Really itching for the next chapter. Seems it will be even better than this.
Mar 29, 2013 2:26 AM

Dec 2012
Well, in a stark contrast to the previous chapters, this one was pretty decent.

I'm sure Natsu's going to win the fight though, I think it's obvious. What I want to know is how he'll protect the future 'his way'.

Every time I hear Eclipse Cannon, I reminded of Sonic Adventure 2... which is a much better pass time.
That aside it looks like it's primed to fire. But I have a feeling that about 10 or so dragons will live and become antagonists in the next arc.

And I'm calling it now. It turns out that Future Rouge isn't infact Rouge, because Mashima couldn't keep his hands off of that cliche...

Overall, a decent at best chapter. I hope Mashima picks up the slack a little though.
Mar 29, 2013 2:29 AM
Aug 2011
I just want Zeref to pop out of the gate.

Anyway, mangapanda's translation aside, I assume they know that Acnologia was a special dragon, unlike the normals.

Wait, what if the dragons actually come from the gate?
Mar 29, 2013 2:51 AM

Apr 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Anyway, mangapanda's translation aside, I assume they know that Acnologia was a special dragon, unlike the normals.

Hey no dibs on that theory. I've been saying that all long :P
Mar 29, 2013 2:51 AM

Dec 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

You solved the mystery Gash. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
Mar 29, 2013 2:54 AM

Dec 2012
This may sound stupid, but hear me out.

What if Future Rouge is just an illusion made by a proxy from the 10.000 Dragons to have them stall time and release them?

That would make F. Rouge's dissolving on the second to last page make more sense.
Mar 29, 2013 3:00 AM

Apr 2012
Nice chapter... I'm quite interested in what kind of favor jellal wants. Anyway if it turns out that everything said by future rogue about eclipse was just a lie that he said in order to open the gate and let dragons to come from the gate... well I hope it's not like this. But when natsu feels evil it is evil xD so we will se next week.... another looong week. -.-
Maybe 2 weeks because next chapter is natsu vs rogue xD

....kapoh.

Mar 29, 2013 3:02 AM

Apr 2008
farfallina said:
Nice chapter... I'm quite interested in what kind of favor jellal wants. Anyway if it turns out that everything said by future rogue about eclipse was just a lie that he said in order to open the gate and let dragons to come from the gate... well I hope it's not like this. But when natsu feels evil it is evil xD so we will se next week.... another looong week. -.-

....kapoh.

I don't get it. What's wrong with that twist. It makes sense. 10.000 dragons could never hide perfectly in the real world. Consider Acnologia's size
now consider there were dragons in that spread that were even bigger. You really think 10.000+ of these things would go unnoticed for years?
Darklight0303Mar 29, 2013 3:06 AM
Mar 29, 2013 3:06 AM

May 2011
Time for dragon slaying
Mar 29, 2013 3:07 AM

Apr 2008
SilentTruth said:
Time for dragon slaying

More like dragon feasting if it turns out they come from behind from the gate itself. It will be a slaughter
Mar 29, 2013 3:07 AM
Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

I haven't been following the forum much. But if you also believe so, it may be.

They might come from the past, during the war, which would be why they want to destroy humans... to prevent "another" acnologia from being born/created.
Mar 29, 2013 3:08 AM

Dec 2012
SilentTruth said:
Time for dragon slaying

This hunt will be of Monster Hunter proportions. The EXP will come rolling in.
Mar 29, 2013 3:08 AM

Mar 2012
Join force is initiated. Go fiore guild. I still want to see Gray and Juvia unison raid. And where is Gildarts when he is needed?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 29, 2013 3:18 AM

Oct 2009
I think Rogue is lie...but then why would future Lucy not mention that the Dragons do from the gate?
I knew the King was the pumpkin referee.
what if Yukion might cause a is the problem?
Or what if Minerva is up to something?
Man i want to know so bad what Jellel's favor is!!!!
Mar 29, 2013 3:18 AM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:
farfallina said:

....kapoh.

I don't get it. What's wrong with that twist. It makes sense. 10.000 dragons could never hide perfectly in the real world. Consider Acnologia's size
now consider there were dragons in that spread that were even bigger. You really think 10.000+ of these things would go unnoticed for years?

Its a big world... From what i could see whenever they showed any dragons they were always in some highly volcanic area, maybe thats why humans didn't find them, even zeref didn't have a problem disappearing for 400 years or so...
Mar 29, 2013 3:20 AM

Apr 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Darklight0303 said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

I haven't been following the forum much. But if you also believe so, it may be.

They might come from the past, during the war, which would be why they want to destroy humans... to prevent "another" acnologia from being born/created.

I first proposed that plotline when the number of the dragons came up since like I mentioned above, hiding 10.000+ dragons is impossible to do for years on end.

I don't quite think they are here to prevent another Acnologia, More like 'oh look a hole through time and space opened and we can get out of this stupid war we're losing. EVERYONE apocalypse konga on through it!'

Maor said:
Darklight0303 said:
farfallina said:

....kapoh.

Its a big world... From what i could see whenever they showed any dragons they were always in some highly volcanic area, maybe thats why humans didn't find them, even zeref didn't have a problem disappearing for 400 years or so...

We are talking 10.000+ dragons. Not a hundred or so. These guys would need industrious amounts of food you know
Mar 29, 2013 3:21 AM

Apr 2012
@darklight

In reality I always thought that these dragons would come from the gate (because obviously they can't hide nowhere) and I said it many chapters ago, but the last chapter made me think that maybe future rogue is really a good guy (even if he doesnt seem to be) and that he wants really to save the future from dragons, so if he wants to open the gate to save the future, dragons can't come from it. But now natsu says that he's feeling evil.from him so maybe future rogue was lying and he's the bad guy (or maybe he's still a good guy but he was tricked).

I was not saying that dragons coming from the gate do not make sense. It obviously make sense. I was saying that after all this intricated plot about who is saying the truth or not, if it turns out that f.rogue is simply tricking everyone to open the gate would be a little banal. And that maybe I should not like this. :)

Mar 29, 2013 3:23 AM

Apr 2008
farfallina said:
@darklight

In reality I always thought that these dragons would come from the gate (because obviously they can't hide nowhere) and I said it many chapters ago, but the last chapter made me think that maybe future rogue is really a good guy (even if he doesnt seem to be) and that he wants really to save the future from dragons, so if he wants to open the gate to save the future, dragons can't come from it. But now natsu says that he's feeling evil.from him so maybe future rogue was lying and he's the bad guy (or maybe he's still a good guy but he was tricked).

I was not saying that dragons coming from the gate do not make sense. It obviously make sense. I was saying that after all this intricated plot about who is saying the truth or not, if it turns out that f.rogue is simply tricking everyone to open the gate would be a little banal. And that maybe I should not like this. :)

He may just be manipulated into believing he is saving the world. That makes it less banal since it means someone else is the true mastermind behind this slaughter and the destruction of the kingdom and the world
Mar 29, 2013 3:24 AM

Feb 2012
Nice to see the guilds join forces but I doubt they would have a chance against the dragons and something is gonna go terribly wrong next week anyway.
Mar 29, 2013 3:25 AM

Mar 2012
In anime Igneel say that they are preparing from dragon fest so I think this one is already planed long time ago.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 29, 2013 3:26 AM

Apr 2008
NeoAnkara said:
In anime Igneel say that they are preparing from dragon fest so I think this one is already planed long time ago.

He doesn't specify which side he'll be on though. For all we know he may be aware of the plan but nothing can be done about it until the promised day
Mar 29, 2013 3:27 AM

Oct 2012
Zhou said:
Nice to see the guilds join forces but I doubt they would have a chance against the dragons and something is gonna go terribly wrong next week anyway.

With that everyone can agree.
Mar 29, 2013 3:28 AM

Apr 2008
Maor said:
Zhou said:

With that everyone can agree.

Yup. Just imagine the chaos if the dragons come in from behind from the gate instead of from the front from the skies. A bunch of them would die on one swoop and then they'd never recover.
Mar 29, 2013 3:29 AM

Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:

He doesn't specify which side he'll be on though. For all we know he may be aware of the plan but nothing can be done about it until the promised day
He doesn't say that but he seem to be coming alongside all that dragon.
Mar 29, 2013 3:30 AM

Apr 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:

And where are the signs of that? I see nothing to suggest that
Mar 29, 2013 3:32 AM

Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:

That's something come from episode 174. I forgot which one is.
Mar 29, 2013 3:36 AM

Apr 2010
Going along with the theory that the dragons come from the gate... Rogue is the one that came back and told them to go along with the 2nd Eclipse plan. So Eclipse 2 is actually the gateway for the Dragons to enter Earthland's present and he was sent there to make sure that it all goes well. Maybe Lucy stopping Eclipse stops most, if not all of the Dragons getting through and in fact, the Dragons that potentially make it through lose out to the Humans(somehow? Nakama power, anyone? Or Dragon Slayers actually slaying Dragons) aside from 1 or 2, the world is saved and that is why Rogue is sent back.

Which brings me to my theory about the 2 from the future. Future Lucy didn't seem to recall stopping Eclipse like Rogue says, so I think not only are they from 2 different times in the future, but are also from 2 different types of future, or "world lines" for those who have seen Steins;Gate. Rogue's being where Eclipse was foiled by Lucy and the Dragons don't rule the world, which he has come back to alter, then future Lucy's, where she didn't stop Eclipse and the Dragons invaded and destroyed everything.

Zeref has to pop up in some way shape or form here as well IMO.
Mar 29, 2013 3:36 AM

Jul 2012
what happened to minerva?
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Mar 29, 2013 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
It'll be cool to see all the guilds fighting together against the dragons :D
Mar 29, 2013 3:42 AM

Mar 2012
9tailjeza said:
what happened to minerva?
KOed by Erza or shame that she is lost.
Mar 29, 2013 3:43 AM

Apr 2010
Perhaps the Dragons see coming out through Eclipse this as the only way for them to regain control of the planet, since their future is to lose out to the Dragon Slayers is it not? Maybe somebody used Eclipse at some point to go back in time to let the Dragons know and then the plan was hatched that the Dragons would attack Earthland via using Eclipse.
Mar 29, 2013 3:46 AM

Mar 2012
Still want to know about Lumen Histoire. Hiro won't introduce that for nothing.
Mar 29, 2013 3:55 AM

Apr 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:

That was about the Natsu and Gajeel vs the twin dragon slayers. Nothing to do with the feast. And even so the wording suggests like he hopes Natsu and the rest can stop the dragons rather than him and the rest of the dragons intending to kill the slayers and humanity.
Mar 29, 2013 3:57 AM

Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:

That was about the Natsu and Gajeel vs the twin dragon slayers. Nothing to do with the feast. And even so the wording suggests like he hopes Natsu and the rest can stop the dragons rather than him and the rest of the dragons intending to kill the slayers and humanity.
Maybe? I will rewatch that episode later to make sure.
Mar 29, 2013 4:35 AM

Jul 2010
Natsu saying precious was nice. I know he would.
Wow everyone working together for this.
Page 17-18 was funny
Wen I seeDaraonbalt and Lahar I just hate them, then this happens
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v35/c325/19.html

Jellal what in the hell are you doing? Itching to know what favor too.

I hope Lucy doesn't get in the way , like ad. Lucy said she will ,I mean right now she is in front of the gate..excited about next week
Mar 29, 2013 4:38 AM

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Darklight0303 said:
NeoAnkara said:

I think what NeoAnkara was referring to was the part just before the fight actually starts, when Igneel says something like "Vicelogia and ___ (the other dragon's name), can humans really surpass dragons or is that just a dream?" and I think he mentioned about the dragon king fest at the end, or maybe he didn't, I forgot lol

I wonder if Jellal wants the council to fire Etherion to beat the dragons

And for some reason I have a feeling Natsu is actually going to lose to F.Rogue...
Mar 29, 2013 4:47 AM

Apr 2008
RosyXkid said:
Page 17-18 was funny

I hope Lucy doesn't get in the way , like ad. Lucy said she will ,I mean right now she is in front of the gate..excited about next week

I hope she does because the gate canon will prove to be a lie.
Mar 29, 2013 4:56 AM

Oct 2011
I bet the dragons will come out through the gate!

Mar 29, 2013 5:03 AM

Jun 2012
Quite obvious that the dragons will come from the gate imo. Why would they have to prepare it before they actually saw even one? Too predictable.

Also, I bet that Rogue is being controlled by that shadow Gajeel beat the snot out of during the fight, but since F. Rogue has had even more time to train he will last marginally longer against Natsu. But I dismiss the possibility of Natsu losing entirely; no way that's gonna happen especially since he's pissed after F. Lucy's death.

The real question imo is: who or what is that shadow possessing Rogue? Is it a Zeref product? A dragon spy?

Oh and btw, that shadow seems to be from the future as well, since it remarked that the 'current' Rogue could only do this much against Gajeel.
Mar 29, 2013 5:04 AM

Oct 2012
UNLEASH THE IGNEEL.
I wanna see Natsu reunite with Igneel and Ichiya with his perfumes lol.
Mar 29, 2013 5:29 AM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
RosyXkid said:
Page 17-18 was funny

I hope she does because the gate canon will prove to be a lie.

I know right watch it be just a gate
Mar 29, 2013 5:43 AM

Mar 2012
I was also wondering what Jallal wants, and the evil that natsu sencced from Rogue.. anyhow good chapter
Mar 29, 2013 5:50 AM

Dec 2008
Oooooh! Things are finally progressing. Thank god for plot advancement! Can't wait for next week. I wonder where Minerva went. And exactly what Jellal wants from the two council members. I hope those panels weren't wasted just so he goes "Don't stop them from using it."
Mar 29, 2013 5:56 AM
Jan 2011
Lahar: Oh look, seems like 10k dragons are coming and going to destroy 90% of humanity. What am I going to do?

…..

Try to report the Council for using the Eclipse, of course.

_______
It almost feels like Mashima is blatantly trying to make the Council look as fail as possible, seriously.
Mar 29, 2013 6:16 AM

Feb 2012
This was one long ass chapter damn, and Future Lucy really died lol.

Well looks like Natsu vs Future Rogue won't be a one shoot fight, so that's something to look forward to.

I'm also wondering what is Jellal up to tho.
Mar 29, 2013 6:41 AM

Mar 2011
Nice of Mashima putting the Rave Master characters along with the other mages.
Mar 29, 2013 7:46 AM

Apr 2011
The dragons are coming from the Eclipse Gate for sure now.

I am wondering what is Jellal's plan.
Mar 29, 2013 7:51 AM
Dec 2010
What if Eclipse is the reason for the disappearance of the dragons on July 7th X777.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.