Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2013 4:26 PM

Jan 2013
The series has been mediocre almost the entire time. The first 3 episodes showed promise, but it's unconventional direction in the first half with very minimal action, conflict and even change was really dull. The dramatic irony worked adequately early on, but then it just dragged on and became very absurd. It was nice that we saw bits of Yoshino and Mahiro's past early on to show the circumstances that work with their friendship, but again, as I said, the present events were still very minor. Once episode 9 kicks in, things totally derail; the pacing becomes a mess as the final conflict of the first half showed up without much sense of accomplishment or actual progression, and then it's about 3/4 episodes of Mahiro, Yoshino and Samon trying to outwit each other with empty hypotheses and blasphemous logic along with a time-travel element...great... Then by the time the second half comes in, all of the initially intimidating antagonists become stock protagonists, the tone becomes goofier, the pacing beats around the bush since they have almost nothing to do, there's even more ground-less speculation, there is almost no tension or suspense whatsoever and an extremely (excuse my strong distaste) dumb plot twist with the mage of Exodus' identity. Some of the socio-political elements were good for world building and the scheme with Hanamura and Hakaze vs Genesis was a well reasoned tactical approach to trying to invoke major change with a world of skeptics , but they don't encompass much of an episode, let alone 12. The actual ending for the show lacked a lot of impact, had bizarre planning in comparison to the simple Hanamura & Hakaze dynamic and felt sort of tacky and almost anti-climactic. Lastly there's the Shakespeare elements which are so excessive, pretentious and uninspired, that it makes the series look incapable of holding its own and trying to sound more insightful than it actually is. The one major redeeming factor was Hanamura; while initially he was comic relief who got picked on by everyone else, he was a refreshing change from the dull cast, and he gradually grows into a stronger and independent young man. The part where Hanamura beats the crap out of Yoshino and Mahiro was one of the most rewarding moments of the series, those 2 were angsty and drab leads with half-baked morals that could use a good reality check, and I was jumping for joy when Hanamura did it.

Anyways, this series has my mind all over the place, as it was a huge mess, and I feel as though coming off of wrapping up the series, my articulation and logic is scattered as well. Another thing that devastates me is that Kyo Shirodaira wrote this, his other works are leagues above Blast of Tempest, and I'm astonished at how weak the series was.
I felt the series would've been better at 12 episodes, provided there was more action, gradual accomplishment, smoother pacing, less cop-outs and coherent and factual knowledge.

Despite all this, it was still entertaining and coherent ENOUGH to get a passing 5/10 grade from me. I hope Shirodaira's next project makes up for this.
Mar 28, 2013 4:29 PM
May 2012
more anime should pull that one: if you cannot win just pull out a huge sword out of nowhere ...
Mar 28, 2013 4:30 PM

Dec 2012
Nooooo! They ended it at the best part!! Great series enjoyed every episode. 9/10
Mar 28, 2013 4:31 PM

Jan 2011
Great ending to an awesome series. Hanemura really shined in this last episode. Severing the tree of Gensis with that massive Sword of Exodus. It's great to see everyone treating Hanemura like a family/friend now. :) Aika's final message was freaking hilarious yet touching. I'm assuming that that 'girl' that Mahiro saved was the one that looked like Aika that he mentioned in the first few episodes. :3 Hakaze was so cute leaving her valley just to meet Yoshino. Loved Aika's voice-over during the last scene.

As a whole, I seriously loved every bit of Zetsuen no Tempest. Animation is top-notch and the OST is amazing. The orchestral-style music really fits well with Zetsuen no Tempest. Plot-wise is pretty good. Of course with every anime there are flaws but I just still loved how there was no real antagonist from beginning to end, although Samon was like the antagonist for the first 9 episodes. Characters are all really loveable.
9/10
Mar 28, 2013 5:06 PM
Aug 2012
Now that It's over I'm not sure what to think of it. The quality of the episodes was very inconsistent, but I think I'll take middle ground and give it a 5/10.
Mar 28, 2013 5:14 PM

Jan 2013
I for one enjoyed this series enough that I would definitely recommend it or watch it with a friend.

After being let down on 2 endings yesterday from two completely different animes, this one brought my hopes back up a bit.

Mar 28, 2013 5:15 PM

Oct 2011
Great ending!!
Aika trolling was hilarious, LOL Yoshino & Mahiro's faces!!
6 months of fun. 8.5/10
Signature
Mar 28, 2013 5:17 PM

Oct 2012
9/10

No kiss T.T doesnt make it 10/10

hopefully the manga is better at least in this regard lol >.<
Mar 28, 2013 5:27 PM

Jan 2013
Good ending. I enjoyed the series. I would have liked to have seen Yoshino and Hakaze at least embrace... but hey it's a nice teaser.

My only problem was with the sword of exodus. The flow of Hanemura giving up and the sword appearing seemed a little disjointed.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Mar 28, 2013 5:31 PM

Feb 2012
That was a beautiful ending, the thing with that giant sword was kinda funny, but fuck it.

I more liked the first part of the story (their clash against Samon for like 5 episodes was pure gold), then the second, but still it was a great watch.
Mar 28, 2013 5:31 PM
Dec 2010
Great anime! 9/10.
Mar 28, 2013 5:34 PM

Nov 2007
Everything is wrapped up nicely. Well, not everything. We didn't get to know the true reason of the two trees' existence but it doesn't really matter.

It was a great ride throughout the anime. The second half of the first half was intense. After that, Hakaze took over the anime with her love for Yoshino. While many might not have liked the way the anime focused more into romance, I am glad that they did. And then, in the final few episodes, everything ended up for the best. Mahiro fulfilling his role to save the world. Hanemura finding his resolve to become stronger, much stronger. Yoshino accepting Aika's death and fulfilling his role as a hero of tragedy. And Hakaze, who should have been dead, actually got to have the chance to live the life of a normal girl. Sadly though, Aika had to die for everything to happen. I still don't agree with the reasoning she used to end her life in such a young age. Things could have been different if she didn't end her life. But we won't get to know that because she died. And that's another great thing about the anime. Life is like that. You can only know what has happened, what would have been, is always a mystery.

The main four characters have been easily the best thing about the anime. It is really hard to find anime such as this where you have to admire the willpower and strength of character of all the main lead characters. I doubt you can dislike any of them, let alone hating them.

This has been a fantastic ride and easily one of the best shows in recent years. And definitely BONES' best anime since Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Hakaze Ending was great ending! And good enough reason for me to give the anime a 9/10.

Hazake is meant to be loved . I will miss her blushes! T_T
shanimebibMar 28, 2013 5:37 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 28, 2013 5:46 PM

Sep 2008
Disagree with what people have to say about the ambiguity of the ending.

It couldn't have been better handled imo. Some ends are just not meant to be tied. That's something for another story. This story is about Mahiro, Yoshino, and Aika, and this is a fitting conclusion to it.

Agree with Stark700 that the second half felt slightly draggy. I think they could have shrunk the length by half. That could be due to my annoyance for Hanemura though.
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Mar 28, 2013 5:46 PM

May 2012
Great Ending YoshinoXHakaze. man I thought Yoshino will die..Aika is so funny till the end.^_^
I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul.
People die no matter what even if you don't want.Memento Mori~
Mar 28, 2013 5:49 PM

Jul 2012
Quote from Fuwa, "The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, their own tale. "
I will take that as foreshadowing for a second season. I hope!!!!
Mar 28, 2013 5:55 PM

Mar 2012
wow pretty good, specially glad they didn't pull a trick like bringing people back to life

9/10
Mar 28, 2013 5:56 PM
Aug 2011
This has been a wonderful series. Some parts in the middle were flawed and the ending was probably too clean, but overall I would still give a 8.5/10.

Aika is easily one of my favorite characters of all time (Her and Yoshino are such a wonderful pairing), and this final episode only reinforced that. I wish she would star in her own series!
Mar 28, 2013 6:02 PM

Aug 2011
Love Zetsuen no Tempest for everything it gives us including the characters, story, plot, the action, and the happy ending!

"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Mar 28, 2013 6:03 PM
Oct 2010
aika spinoff WHENNNNNNNNNN
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 28, 2013 6:12 PM

Nov 2007
The tree is stronger it seems. So to win it, he needs Zetsuen's sword, the symbol of light?

Magic is lost, but aftermath is important. Yoshino x Hakaze at the end? It's nice that KajiKaji's character's "ex" is willing to see him. Magicless guy in the tribe liking female magician was unexpected (and lol @ she ignoring his existence when the talk about she wants to find a "spring" as well as male magicians ignoring her)/
tsubasaloverMar 28, 2013 6:24 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 28, 2013 6:14 PM

Aug 2012
UnbornMVs said:
Sp-so ending . Was expecting a kiss or at least a hug at the meeting with Hakaze at the end . Too bad .

Very predictable . I'll give it a 8/10 .

You say predictable... Yet you give Kotoura-san 9/10?! o.O
Mar 28, 2013 6:19 PM

Aug 2011
Very good series and I really enjoyed watching, although it can't compare to FMA-Brotherhood, as someone referenced earlier. The ending leaves a lot to the imagination and it well should. However, I do not think I could take another season, especially one with a magic-less Hakaze and love smitten Yoshino (sorry... I don't like the pairing). Besides, Aika's character would be greatly missed. I would have loved to see something blossom between Evageline and Natsumura though, that would be the only incentive for me to indulge in another season of Zetsuen no Tempest.
Mar 28, 2013 6:26 PM

Oct 2012
Well, I kinda hoped Aika's video would have another, like final twist, plotted all along from the beginning... but it seems I was wrong with this. Anyway, I liked how they left whole episode for proper afterstory. And Yoshino x Hakaze ending was nice - I really felt for her when she was suffering of unrequited love before.

So Hanemura girlfriend didn't have anything to do with this conflict after all. And I have to say Bones were trolling us pretty hard with that bullet Yoshino took last time.

Last episode was a little bit on the light note and there was full of unnecessary jokes - I thought it would be a lot better. But I liked the series as a whole, probably one of the best from autumn anime along with Psycho-Pass. It showed us that anime could be made of smart talks and twists and it really felt like one of Shakeshpeare's plays in a way. There were some lows during the wat and first arc was build-up a little bit better but some episodes was so good it compensated for everything.

So, in the end - it was nothing really exceptional but still, a very good watch with interesting story elements I enjoyed.

8/10
Mich666Mar 28, 2013 6:33 PM
Mar 28, 2013 6:26 PM

Jul 2009
slightly let down since last week had a bunch of spoilers from manga readers hinting that there would be some 'AMAZING', 'MIND BLOWING' ending. surely, none of that was present here.

oh well. 9/10
and

http://raw.senmanga.com/Zetsuen_no_Tempest/44/1
i recommend anybody who cares to go through the raw. dont really need to be able to read it, looking at the pictures is enough.
it has changed a bit; but it's not really that bad. i like the manga better. it's more 'full'. aika even trolls in a different way! ;)
KurogashiMar 28, 2013 6:45 PM
Mar 28, 2013 6:29 PM

Aug 2010
The finale was still enjoyable but nothing out of the ordinary. This was a pretty good show and remained consistent throughout. There wasn't a single episode I didn't enjoy. I'm glad they hinted the Yoshino x Hakaze together.

Overall 8/10 for this show, things got wrapped up pretty nicely.
Mar 28, 2013 7:14 PM

Oct 2012
That was a beautiful ending. It was a great series, and I will definitely miss this. And aika trolling everyone till the very end was a nice touch. It's nice to see her lighten up the mood after such a serious event. As much as how much of a H x Y shipper I was, and how badly I wanted to flip a table, I was satisfied with how it ended. I think they pretty much directed the show toward a hakaze ending, but I didn't think the love was mutual enough for there to be a kiss. Overall, great ending. I am satisfied, and my season finale depression is growing :(
Mar 28, 2013 7:22 PM

Jul 2011
My favorite series from the last season! 9/10

Anime end > Manga end
Mar 28, 2013 7:23 PM

Nov 2011
Another great series coming to an end.

Like I expected the shot was nothing to worry about.

The ending was nice, everything returns back to normal.

Aika's message at the end was quite funny. Mahiro and Yoshino seems disappointed not seeing Aika's naked.

So Hakaze and Yoshino get together in the end and it seems Mahiro may get hooked up with the girl he said he saved.

Except for the asspull Zetsuen Sword, I got nothing to complain about.

Mar 28, 2013 7:40 PM

Jan 2012
I liked how things got resolved but it felt too much like a battle manga/anime in the last episode. Overall good anime 8/10, the story kind of drifted off towards the middle but it wasn't too bad.
Mar 28, 2013 7:42 PM

Dec 2011
:')

I really enjoyed this anime and this episode!!

Yay for Hanemura!! Yay for Mahiro and Yoshino!! :P

And yay for Hakaze!!

9/10!!

^_^
Mar 28, 2013 7:53 PM

Feb 2013
One of the best series i have ever seen i must say...great ending to a great series with most loose ends tied up. I found the last scene to be quite satisfactory for my tastes too btw :)
Mar 28, 2013 8:30 PM
Sep 2012
The ending was pretty good. Everything was tied up in a satisfactory way and it at least showed us what happened to everyone afterwards. I loved how Junichirou had his hopes up when Evangeline started talking about love -- then ignores him while complaining about being ignored herself. That video of Aika was funny. LOL @ Aika trolling them to the very end with that tease. 7.5/10
Mar 28, 2013 8:45 PM

Mar 2012
Farewell to another great series this week (the first being Sakurasou). Overall, I think the first half was better than the second half, but even so, the second half with the unraveling of the truth was quite satisfying. So, too, was where they showed how everyone ended up. Although I think ep. 24 was a little rushed, I still thought it was a superb series. Although it's kind of sad how both Mahiro and Yoshino will likely be moving on from Aika -- she can no longer be a big part in their lives -- it's great that Mahiro appears to have found someone else and that Yoshino looks like he'll end up with Hakaze. Can't emphasize how much I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Mar 28, 2013 9:04 PM

Jan 2011
For only 24 episodes, that journey felt a lot, lot longer.

It has a lot going on but handled it pretty well. I honestly don't know if I should rate it a 7 or a 8. The first half just kinda dragged on and on there it felt like after the first few episodes. Final battle was a little underwhelming...it just ended like. The closing was really good, everyone is happy and taking the next step. One thing is for sure....

Miyuki Sawashiro once again demonstrated why I love her voice above all other female seiyuu. The day this girl retires will be a sad day for me. Love that voice and almost every character she plays just bc of it lol.
Mar 28, 2013 9:13 PM
Oct 2011
Rynia said:
Nooooo, I want a kiss scene! Was there one in the manga (the ones that haven't been translated?)
There wasn't. In fact you can consider this an almost anime ending. For starters Yoshino at the end of the manga in a way turns Hakaze down when she asked him to date. Oh well, Okada will be Okada.
Mar 28, 2013 9:16 PM
Jul 2018
Very good anime, deserves 8/10 xD
Mar 28, 2013 10:10 PM

Sep 2012
Zetsuen has a perfect ending. The last fight is animated well but I praise it even more for actually leaving the majority of the last episode for the epilogue, wrapping almost everything very well (including a glimpse of Hanemura's girlfriend), and it again reconfirms the significance of Aika in the show after all. And its ending Yoshino and Hakaze coming together is just perfect, and most touching too.

From what I read in this thread about the manga's ending, I think it is actually better in the anime -- I do not mind the absence of aliens congratulating human (would have been another distraction for the tightly packed last episode anyway), leaving open the relationship between Evangeline and Samon is just fine (we can ship her with any guy in that room), and removing the rejection of Hakaze's proposal for a date is better - it leaves a bit more room for imagination. Besides Yoshino could just be the tsundere in the manga, but there is little room to hint on that in the anime.
symbvMar 28, 2013 10:16 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 28, 2013 10:12 PM

Dec 2012
HAHAHA yoshino and mahiro face when aika says she will show her naked body its so funny

Mar 28, 2013 10:18 PM

Jun 2008
aw. its over XD
aika's troll video & yoshino X hakaze, Im satisfied w/ the ending. lol XD
i enjoyed this series and one of my faves. so 10/10

Mar 28, 2013 10:24 PM
Feb 2013
Yoshino and Mahiro were very interesting characters, no doubt. The animations was superb but the plot was mehh, the romance in this anime caught my attention though. The romance (Yoshino, Aika, and Hazake) was my favorite aspect of this anime imo. Yoshino and Aika is dating behind Mahiro, and parts of their relationship is shown during the episodes. Hazake knowing that Yoshino is "dating", falls in love with him. It was a very entertaining anime to watch. With Robotic;Notes and Zetsuen no Tempest done, my Thursday-Friday combo is also done :/ aha.
Mar 28, 2013 10:35 PM

Jul 2010
Man, I'm going to miss Samon's crazy faces and reactions.
Mar 28, 2013 10:44 PM

Jul 2010
Seriously, moment when Aika trolled Yoshino and Mahiro with showing her naked body was priceless xD.Simply because of Aika this series IMO deserves 9/10 + all the awesome moments and interesting characters.So yeah, 9/10 is an great score for this awesome title.Of course it had some worse moments here and there (especially in second half) but it doesnt really matter, since it was so good in overall~
I might read manga soon as well, because i want and i can.

''Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again''
incompleteAEGISMar 28, 2013 10:48 PM
Mar 28, 2013 10:55 PM

Jul 2008
Didn't expect much when I started watching this and it ended up being one of my favorite animes ever. Sad my Thursdays will not be filled with Zetsuen no Tempest!
Mar 28, 2013 11:05 PM

Jan 2011
Soild ending7.5/10

I may of had some personal grips with the show mainly with the first half but it didn't stop me from liking it and i could see why some people might have loved it just wasn't the show i was expecting.
Mar 28, 2013 11:06 PM

Aug 2012
Good ending to an awesome show. And Aika toying with them till the very end and the expression on Mahiro's and Yoshino's faces were epic. LOL!
Did anyone else notice? There was no Aika in the ending song T_T
Mar 28, 2013 11:07 PM

Feb 2012
The ending was nicely wrapped. I guess I only liked the beginning (i found it bad-ass) and end (being wrapped nicely) of the anime. There were just too many flashbacks and talking in between.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 28, 2013 11:14 PM

Sep 2012
flamingo-chan said:
KevinRammstein said:
Now I am kind of intersted, can somebody tell me (and other people) how the Manga ended?
Considering that this is the END of the Anime, I don't think that could be considered "spoilers" anymore!
In the last chapter of the manga (taken from the manga thread because I'm lazy):
- Mahiro and Yoshino passed their university entrance exams.
- Hakaze gets a driving license. After Yoshino and Mahiro know they are accepted in college Hakaze appears to give them a ride.
- Tetsuma, Junichirou and Natsumura think that Yamamoto and Samon are in a relationship
- Aliens send a message congratulating the humans on passing the "test"
- We see a scene of Yu-chan and Hanemura on a train
- Mahiro introduces his girlfriend called Mimori to Yoshino and Hakaze who are really surprised. Mahiro jokes saying that he was afraid to introduce her to Yoshino in case he steals her but Mimori looks at Yoshino and says she's not interested in him.
- Yoshino tells Hakaze to look for other guys who will probably be better than him.
- Hakaze still doesn't give up on Yoshino even if he doesn't show signs on reciprocating her feelings.
- Manga ends with Hanemura arriving and Mahiro introducing his gf to Hanemura and viceversa. The group walks while we read the phrase "The beginning is ending, the ending is beginning"
To be continued in the spin-off?
Now I have read the last 2 chapters of the manga and besides what was said above, I have the following points I want to mention, as the manga has quite a bit of difference from the anime:

- Mahiro did not beat Yoshino at the grave visit. It took place right at the moment the Tree of Genesis disappears. (remember that Mahiro and Yoshino both stayed behind in Tokyo). At the grave visit Hakaze was actually there too, and besides Mahiro saying Aika was wrong in just following the script, there is also a part where Yoshino explains why he stays with Aika even though she is such a tricky girl to be with (anime cuts that part).

- No scene about Hakaze moving out of village. Instead we have Hakaze driving for Yoshino and Mahiro. I prefer the anime as it gives more a feeling that Hakaze and Yoshino were separated for some time (with Yoshino taking exam and all that) and it shows how keen Hakaze wants to be with Yoshino. But I like how Yoshino told Hakaze about what's in Aika's video when he and Mahiro ride in her car (it also says Mahiro erased the video after watching it).

- A lot more scenes of Yu-chan with Hanemura. Here the manga is better as it sheds some light about their relationship, even though much of the train scene is about Hanemura contemplating the current situation around the world. In the anime we only get to see the back of Yu-chan from afar.

- In the manga we know Samon is now the guardian of Mahiro and Yoshino.

- No mention about Tetsuma becoming Hayakawa's driver in the manga. There is no indication that Junichiro may be interested in Evangeline. In the manga Tetsuma, Natsumura and Junichiro are joking about Evangeline and Samon becoming a couple. Of course these are all different in the anime.

- A good introduction of Mahiro's girlfriend near the end. We don't get to see any of her in the anime (and Mahiro has not even met her). I love her long twin-tail look and how Mahiro gets funny when she is around.

- The message from the alien is more like a joke (no alien seen in the manga). It talks about their "company" and "system maintenance issue" that allowed bugs to come up which "caused inconvenienced to you people" and how because of various reasons "other events that we have prepared have to be cancelled" etc as if it is all something like a video game. I think the anime makes the right decision to cut it out.

- The video of Aika has a bit more scenes of Aika showing a bit of her magic and her playing with a hippo doll. The contents are mostly the same though. On the other hand, the trolling part has her lifting her blouse instead of her skirt.

- My interpretation is that Yoshino is unsure about the love from Hakaze. He thinks he is not worth her love (he asked her that there should be many men better than him) or perhaps her love will not last (came in a short burst of passion during the tense moment facing the tree) but Hakaze confirms he is the only man who can "handle her". I don't see her proposing a date though, so I don't see any scene of Yoshino rejecting her date proposal (because there isn't one). My feeling is Yoshino and Hakaze will still pair up, but anime makes it much clearer. I also love how Mahiro encourages Yoshino to go for Hakaze in the anime.
symbvMar 29, 2013 12:11 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 28, 2013 11:30 PM
Sep 2012
^ It's too bad that they changed things and cut things out. I would have loved to see these animated. The one thing I really want to see is Mahiro's GF. I really do wonder what kind of girl she is and what she looks like.
Mar 28, 2013 11:33 PM
Oct 2011
symbv said:

- My interpretation is that Yoshino is unsure about the love from Hakaze. He thinks he is not worth her love (he asked her that there should be many men better than him) or perhaps her love will not last (came in a short burst of passion during the tense moment facing the tree) but Hakaze confirms he is the only man who can "handle her". I don't see her proposing a date though, so I don't see any scene of Yoshino rejecting her date proposal (because there isn't one). My feeling is Yoshino and Hakaze will still pair up, but anime makes it much clearer. I also love how Mahiro encourages Yoshino to go for Hakaze in the anime.

Um I believe that right after Mahiro introduces Mimori Hakaze asks Yoshino for them two to seriously "date" as in go out right? And he replies what you mentioned and said her feelings are just a momentary thing and that'll fade. Please correct me on this, I pretty much got scrappy translations from the last chapter. I don't honestly really care whether Yoshino or Hakaze pair up now, due to how clear Yoshino's feelings and how his personality is, because it becomes obvious in the manga. It's just that the ending of the anime came out of nowhere for me. But from what it seems like, the anime pushes that pairing, ie giving them more anime added scenes. And can you also please confirm that in the last chapter Mahiro and Yoshino were in university right? Meaning that probably a year has passed since the defeat of the trees.
Mar 28, 2013 11:36 PM
Sep 2009
lolpathetic. why did they make 24 eps, all the script can be animated in 3 or 4 episodes.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

175 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.