Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Apr 4, 2014 9:39 AM

Sep 2013
Yeaaaaap good pacing, everything's in the right dose.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Apr 6, 2014 10:20 PM

Aug 2012
Omg, awesome ending for an awesome series <3
Will miss so much this characters :'(

09/10!
Apr 13, 2014 1:26 AM

Feb 2014
It would have been better if we saw Aika's nude body lol!

Good series but I prefer the first arc though.
Apr 17, 2014 8:20 PM

Jul 2012
Awww no kiss... ok then... :( They had to tease us about it to the very end! Kinda like Aika-chan!

Great series though!And it's rare to see a proper ending that doesn't leave things just hanging. I'll give it an 8 or a 9.
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Apr 18, 2014 11:08 PM

Jul 2011
I marathoned the shit out of this anime holy crap what an amazing series 9/10.
Apr 19, 2014 6:58 AM

Mar 2014
I LOVE THIS ANIME!! It is by far one of the best animes ive watched ever! Really like how the ending isnt rushed and how the whole story actually went. The drama here and there, the romance between the 4 is simply moving. Together with the action and plot moving forward. Really an awesome anime! I love how it ended with the anime leaving the viewers with a slight hint of sadness with Aika's death yet at the same time happiness with Hakane, Yoshino and Mahiro's ending. All in all i'd give this anime a 10/10!!
Although... It would be sooo much better if they'd at least showed a kiss scene between Yoshino and Hakane at the end ;D
If anime characters were real, i'd probably be the happiest person alive! Or just dead.... ^_^

Apr 24, 2014 11:37 AM

Jun 2013
This was a great anime! Considering the plot I think the title of this anime should have been "My Sister's Boyfriend" or "Tree Wars" LOL. I like how they divided the first part with action/adventure and the second part with romance/drama. The recap episode was irrelevant. Overall great show! 8/10
May 16, 2014 12:04 AM

Mar 2012
Was definitely a great show, i'm a bit surprised i overlooked this show for so long, oh well, i was a bit worried about this show going off of "logic"...especially when it came to the middle of the series, i had flash blacks to the last show i watched focusing in on "logic", Umineko no Naku Koro ni, and man was i hoping this wouldn't end up turning out like that disastrous show. Luckily it wasn't anything like it, and so far, has become my third favorite anime i've watched this year so far. 9/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
May 20, 2014 9:32 AM

Jun 2011
Like a few others on top ^, I prefer the first half much more, everything was pretty good there. Anyway chill ending, Mahiro continues to be my favourite character, following up with Hanemura. Until the very end, I never cared much for Hakaze's crush for Yoshino, and all those Shakespeare references.

Hanemura was pretty fucking badass when he pulled out that huge ass sword of Exodus or w/e to defeat the tree, although random and out of nowhere.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 21, 2014 8:01 AM
Feb 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
Like a few others on top ^, I prefer the first half much more, everything was pretty good there. Anyway chill ending, Mahiro continues to be my favourite character, following up with Hanemura. Until the very end, I never cared much for Hakaze's crush for Yoshino, and all those Shakespeare references.

Hanemura was pretty fucking badass when he pulled out that huge ass sword of Exodus or w/e to defeat the tree, although random and out of nowhere.

i agree with the part about Hanemura pulling out the sword. thought for a second when Yoshino was remembering his girlfriends words was when he awakened the previously hypothesized heart of exodus. unfortunatly that was not the case. towards the end i just saw the duo as nothing but pawns for the bigger players.
May 26, 2014 2:57 AM

Dec 2010
9/10. Really, REALLY good stuff.
Jun 1, 2014 5:30 PM

Jan 2013
I liked first part of the series quite a bit, but second was a disaster.
After 11th episode it was hard for me to belive, that im watching the same show.
Anyway, last episode was good conclusion to the story and i liked it much better than most of earlier episodes.
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Jun 5, 2014 11:52 PM

May 2012
You guys know what could be more troll,

- If Aika is such a powerful mage, she could just fake her death, considering how smart she is and how she is such a troller

- If Hakaze can come from future to the past, its not possible that Aika had gone to the future, thats why she looks calm when Hakaze tell her that she was going to die, or she probably seen the future if SHE HAD LIVED, but again this would bring again to my point no 1.

- and one day Hakaze end up dating Yoshino and they go on a date, imagine Aika passing them by like a boss hahah that would be epic kehkehkeh
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 20, 2014 9:10 PM

Jun 2014
6/10 I'm really disappointed.

the ep 12 was the best, after that it was a disaster. Im stupid to compare it to Death Note bcuz of that ep. Action/fantasy/psychological turn to Romance dafuq and im sick of Aika's backstory.
Jun 21, 2014 8:02 AM

Jul 2012
I really liked this anime. Good mix of action/drama/romance.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jun 29, 2014 1:52 AM
May 2014
Guys this anime was good , but what you think , will the 2nd season come out?:S
Jul 4, 2014 3:12 AM
May 2014
An anime which doesn't end with a tragedy. Though missed the kiss.
Jul 17, 2014 12:41 AM

Apr 2010
Hm oh man, I'm so conflicted. I totally would ship Yoshino with Mahiro because of bromance. But I also like Yoshino being with Hakaze. . . God dammit.

Anyway! It was quite a good ending, I'm glad Yoshino didn't die still and it didn't end in some kind of tragedy. The ending got me sulky abit!
Jul 20, 2014 6:54 AM

Dec 2013
Lol Aika that troll
Yoshino x Hakaze was kinda meh but I guess any other ending would not fit with that Aika drama going on for 24 episodes.

The plot of the show was stupid as hell with some interesting twists.
First half was pretty boring, but the second half made up for it. I didn't like the Hamlet quotes spamming. Characters were cool. Didn't like the OST. 7/10 Good overall

Fu people. You made me search for manga ending spoilers and now I can't throw it out of my head :/ I like the anime ending much more
AizixJul 20, 2014 7:28 AM
Jul 24, 2014 8:59 AM
Jan 2010
I think a lot of people haven't understood the reason for cutting off before a kiss/hug/whatever else. I can only speak on the anime of course, but the whole idea was that despite all of this fate and grand power, despite the magic and the manipulation of god like beings, what it all came down to wasn't the Mages or the trees or politics or philosophy or any grand idea, it was just two normal boys who were dragged in by something as simple as love.

Two powerless people, who knew nothing changed the course of fate. The whole story was Yoshino, Aika and Mahiro's. Once the situation was resolved and Yoshino was moving on passed Aika the story had ended. Their story is a different one and was just starting. Showing a kiss or anything else wouldn't have been this story, it would have been something after it.
Jul 28, 2014 8:43 PM

Nov 2013
Wow! What an enjoyable ride. The ending was very pleasant and made me feel happy and fulfilled. Everyone's stories came to a happy conclusion just like "The Tempest" that it had no trouble at all quoting. Mahiro's character development was a pleasant surprise, albeit a little cheesy.

Although, the second half took on more of a light-hearted role, and thus could not be anywhere near the tension and unpredictability of the first half, it was still great. All in all, a good and successful mix of sci-fi, romance, Shakespeare, and even a bit of time travel and conspiracy.

9/10

Jul 31, 2014 10:57 AM

May 2012
Wonderful ending of this great series! I wasn't sure what to expect from this but I really enjoyed marathoning this series as well, it had really lovely character and story development with even some nice romance put into the story so all in all a great anime and a solid 9/10 for me!
Aug 11, 2014 4:55 PM
Jul 2012
This was a fun ride! I really like how this episode ended. Hakaze x Yoshino FTW! I wanted to see more of Aika-chan because I really like characters that are similar to Senjougahara Hitagi. The character design of Zetsuen no Tempest was especially good. 9/10
Aug 13, 2014 8:06 PM
Mar 2014
Somebody please tell me if Yoshino and Hakaze kiss in the manga.
Sep 14, 2014 7:07 PM

Jul 2013
I'm still frustrated in the Yoshino X Hakaze pairing. In the end they didn't grew on me. They gave hint about a girl for Mahiro but I think he deserves more than that because you know he's jsut the BEST character in show. Remind me why did Hakaze fell for Yoshino again? when she encountered Mahiro first? I shipped those two because of that and goddammit the synopsis also gave me that idea but... I guess it really is hard to just switch sides.. I still like Mahiro more than anyone in this show. I'm not satisfied and I'm annoyed by the pairing. Anyway I didn't watch this for the romance (there was no romance tag either ffs!) I just heard that the leads were badass so I gave this a try but it's kinda my fault for not expecting romance when the leads are all bunch of horny teenage brats. I've seen a shit-ton of anime to not have expected that.

Also the plot was very interesting but it's very predictable too (I predicted that Aika committed suicide around the first couple of episodes and when the name: mage of exodus came up I also predicted that is was her.. predictable twists are never good at least for me) because they gave too much hints. I swear if I watched this weekly when it was airing I could've predicted that it will end this way.

One more thing: lack of action. The action was great in this one but the interesting but predictable plot overwhelmed it. We've had nothing but talking and Hakaze fawning on Yoshino on the second half except the last 2 episodes.

PS: thank God they didn't show Yoshino and Hakaze kiss at the end because I will give this a 5 for just that... arrghh! fucking frustrating,

6/10
PrimeXSep 14, 2014 7:11 PM
Sep 14, 2014 7:34 PM

Jun 2014
PrimeX said:
I'm still frustrated in the Yoshino X Hakaze pairing. In the end they didn't grew on me. They gave hint about a girl for Mahiro but I think he deserves more than that because you know he's jsut the BEST character in show. Remind me why did Hakaze fell for Yoshino again? when she encountered Mahiro first? I shipped those two because of that and goddammit the synopsis also gave me that idea but... I guess it really is hard to just switch sides.. I still like Mahiro more than anyone in this show. I'm not satisfied and I'm annoyed by the pairing. Anyway I didn't watch this for the romance (there was no romance tag either ffs!) I just heard that the leads were badass so I gave this a try but it's kinda my fault for not expecting romance when the leads are all bunch of horny teenage brats. I've seen a shit-ton of anime to not have expected that.

Also the plot was very interesting but it's very predictable too (I predicted that Aika committed suicide around the first couple of episodes and when the name: mage of exodus came up I also predicted that is was her.. predictable twists are never good at least for me) because they gave too much hints. I swear if I watched this weekly when it was airing I could've predicted that it will end this way.

One more thing: lack of action. The action was great in this one but the interesting but predictable plot overwhelmed it. We've had nothing but talking and Hakaze fawning on Yoshino on the second half except the last 2 episodes.

PS: thank God they didn't show Yoshino and Hakaze kiss at the end because I will give this a 5 for just that... arrghh! fucking frustrating,

6/10

One of the reason why I hated the 2nd half, because of that BS force romance. Hakaze's personality suddenly just change, a strong minded girl turned to a laughable in love teenager.

This anime peaked at episode 12, solid 7-8/10 but the 2nd half dragged it down to 5.
Sep 30, 2014 10:09 AM

Oct 2012
One of the very few anime I can unhesintangly give a 10/10. There is really nothing I would change about it. Just wow.
Oct 13, 2014 6:45 AM
Jan 2013
This is probably one of the three best animes ive seen so far together with mirai nikki and SOA, i just wish they woudve kissed at the end *sigh*.
Still an amazing anime nonetheless
Oct 15, 2014 12:02 PM

Sep 2014
I really hate that Mahiro got so much focus in the second half...to me he represents to most retarded and annoying type of character in anime.
And Aikas last words to Yoshino were "Thank you" ..lol
Makes me wonder..
3rgoOct 24, 2014 4:18 PM
Oct 21, 2014 11:00 PM

Jul 2014
really rare now to find anime like this..
best ending ever
anime with Shakespeare's reference is something.
your waifu = shit
Dec 15, 2014 12:01 PM
Dec 2011
I really loved the anime but there is something i dont understand.
Wasn't tree of genuine helping hakaze? didn't it help her getting out of isle
with that rocket? why hakaze wanted to destroy it?
Dec 21, 2014 6:02 AM

Aug 2012
Would have been even better if we could have seen Hakaze jumping in Yoshino's arms and hugging each other ♥

Overall a nice series. I'm glad someone recommended it to me.

EDIT: I'm torn between giving it a 9/10 or 10/10, since I barely distribute 9's and even less 10's.

Would have been a 10/10 if Hakaze x Yoshino wasn't an unrequited love in the end... T_T

Dec 23, 2014 4:12 AM

Mar 2014
Hyunckel said:
Would have been even better if we could have seen Hakaze jumping in Yoshino's arms and hugging each other ♥

Overall a nice series. I'm glad someone recommended it to me.

EDIT: I'm torn between giving it a 9/10 or 10/10, since I barely distribute 9's and even less 10's.

Would have been a 10/10 if Hakaze x Yoshino wasn't an unrequited love in the end... T_T

Not really unrequited love, I feel the anime ending shows mutual feelings. Though people constantly say that Hakaze was rejected over and over again in the manga. The special chapter 6 (final) has a scene of both of them holding hands.
Link for anyone interested:
http://raw.senmanga.com/Zetsuen_no_Tempest/SPECIAL_06/37

Either way, nothing is shown to explicitly and there is still a sense of ambiguity, but, those last panels pretty much sum up what their relationship will be.
Dec 27, 2014 5:46 AM

Jun 2011
Proud of Hanemura the action part was so cool
lol He got his girl in the end

lmao Their reactions when aika pretended that she was gonna show her body LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Dec 31, 2014 7:19 AM

Jun 2013
This is a great episode. :D
Dat action and battle scene. This is a good series overall.
I wish they didn't cut off the scene wherein Yoshino and Hakaze kiss together.
I'm satisfied with the ending.
And I ended watching this series before New Year's Day.
(And I started watching this anime a long time ago. I guess I'd been very busy with my life that's why I was being inactive for watching anime)
Jan 6, 2015 10:10 AM
Dec 2014
10/10 - This anime literally drew me in with its greatness. It was 9pm, next thing I know it's 6am. Amazing.

Wow. Easily one of the most enjoyable animes I've seen. I'd put the enjoyment up there with Fate// by ufotable. And that bones animation is great! As far as second seasons go, I'd be fine if they ended it here. Mahiro said it best, destruction happens in an instant but rebuilding is dull and boring!

This anime was so good. I don't know why people are talking about plotholes involving time, they have a problem with future Hakaze being involved in past Aika's suicide. This is an anime about magic, the writers developed their own fantasy about how time works, just take it for what it is and move on! It's not as if humans know how time works now, perhaps time is cyclical with the same event repeating over and over, and that cannot change because the future is already predetermined. Anyway, this is a show about magic and you're complaining about the authors theory about time not being correct? They're not physicists! Enjoy the anime!

The one thing I didn't enjoy about the writing of this anime, which isn't really a problem at all, is the dramatic shift in tone after episode 13 and the time skip. Before the anime was dark, gloomy, serious, but after the time shift, although everything became much more in tune, and apocalyptic, the tone became happy and uplifting as everyone became sort of a family. Again this isn't a problem so my 10/10 still stands, this actually helped greatly with the character development at the end.
Feb 7, 2015 5:52 AM
Apr 2014
great ending
nice to see hanemura and yu-chan, finally got their happy ending
good series overall. 9/10
Feb 8, 2015 7:41 AM

Mar 2013
An enjoyable series overall, but not that spectacular for me at least. Only the middle portion of it was really awesome to me (the "battle of wits" part with Yoshino, Mahiro and Samon + some more episodes). Pretty good characters. The action I didn't really care about for the most part, though it definitely had some cool moments anyway. Satisfying ending... nothing too surprising. Loved some of the music. Hm... yea, it was a good anime.

Giving it a 7 for now. 7 = good, keep that in mind. I almost want to give it an 8 for the parts that actually were really really good.
Feb 14, 2015 12:21 AM

Dec 2013
Really good up until Hakaze came to the future, then it lost steam for me.
Mar 3, 2015 2:46 PM
Nov 2012
Harlequina said:
An enjoyable series overall, but not that spectacular for me at least. Only the middle portion of it was really awesome to me (the "battle of wits" part with Yoshino, Mahiro and Samon + some more episodes). Pretty good characters. The action I didn't really care about for the most part, though it definitely had some cool moments anyway. Satisfying ending... nothing too surprising. Loved some of the music. Hm... yea, it was a good anime.

Giving it a 7 for now. 7 = good, keep that in mind. I almost want to give it an 8 for the parts that actually were really really good.

Really sums up my opinion.
Mar 15, 2015 8:07 AM

Feb 2015
I enjoyed it. Love the whole William Shakespeare quotations the characters did during the series. Yoshino and Aika were great characters.

I'm happy that Yoshino had a happy ending. Hakaze isn't Aika, but I still like her anyways. All in all, this series was a good watch. No regrets.

Mar 27, 2015 3:42 AM

Nov 2014
Dretax said:
An anime which doesn't end with a tragedy. Though missed the kiss.
I quite enjoyed it, though as you mentioned, missed the kiss.
May 7, 2015 5:01 PM
Sep 2014
The Anime sucked dick. It was trying to be smart but ultimately it failed horrificly. It was too predictable incl. things like Aika's suicide, any person paying attention would've seen it coming since Ep. 8.

What annoys me most of all is that they tried to tape the main character off as a genius but also a dumbass, that really annoyed me since it felt indecisive as fuck. The Schrodingers Cat episodes for example, they overcomplicated the main character's explanation by over-talking it, he could've easily explained it in 2 lines; ''Schrodinger's Kat, her death is an illusion.'' That would've been much a much better way for making the MC look like a genius instead of their long ass 8 minute fucked up dialogue explanation that they used.

Some parts of the Anime were good, for example the relation between Aika and Yoshino etc etc.

But in the end that doesn't make up for his flaws for example how the Anime can't find a good balance between taking itself seriously and being a comedy.

This dumbed down Sheeple Anime deserves a 4/10. Maybe a 5/10 for trying
kirosakaMay 7, 2015 5:14 PM
May 14, 2015 1:27 PM

Jun 2014
The anime was good, great character development, great personalities, nice plot, nice action, everything was really good from start to end, the only thing I disliked was the fact that Aika was wayyy too perfect and no proper closure. (As in Hakaze x Yoshino)
May 28, 2015 12:57 PM

Mar 2008
09/10
Jun 2, 2015 3:34 AM

May 2013
Thank god Yoshino only got shot in the arm.

It was strange to see the Tree of Exodus turn into a giant sword but then again, it was originally a tool meant to destroy the Tree of Genesis so it makes sense I guess. I'm glad they didn't drag out the battle though so we got to see the aftermath for some closure.

Aika's video was hilarious and the faces the boys made hearing that was the icing on the cake.

I'm glad that Mahiro and Yoshino have finally moved on. Mahiro goes on a date with the girl he saved and Yoshino meets up with Hakaze. But they really cut the episode there! They were so gonna kiss! MY SHIP!!!!

But while it's not confirmed in the anime, apparently the manga's bonus chapters has a budding romance growing between the two. Yoshino X Hakaze is real!

_________

The first half of the show felt so dramatic like an actual play and I also liked how everything seemed to be weaved together, the mystery and everything. The classical music really set the mood for the scenes. The 2nd half definitely was different from the first half in atmosphere but I loved it nonetheless.

I loved everything about this show.

10/10
Jun 21, 2015 1:47 PM

Jul 2014
Awww i actually really loved the ending!
Their expressions were really beautiful :)
Jun 24, 2015 2:13 AM

Jan 2013
I liked the ending, and the recording left behind by Aika made me like her a bit more because of her level of troll. YoshinoxHakaze :))
I'm gonna miss this.

7/10
Jul 6, 2015 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
I really liked this show! The romance/drama and the action was more the amazing! really enjoyed it~ haven't felt this vibe in a while.. 10/10 - will re-watch it sometime in the future!
u like Ecchi? then visit Ecchi Corner on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Ecchi.Corner - Date here.

life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how i react to.
Jul 8, 2015 1:33 AM

Oct 2008
Hazuk4shii said:
Lol Aika that troll
Yoshino x Hakaze was kinda meh but I guess any other ending would not fit with that Aika drama going on for 24 episodes.

The plot of the show was stupid as hell with some interesting twists.
First half was pretty boring, but the second half made up for it. I didn't like the Hamlet quotes spamming. Characters were cool. Didn't like the OST. 7/10 Good overall

I agree that Yoshino x Hakaze is meh. But I'm completely opposite on your other points. I think the first half is awesome, I love the dialogue about how logic can be turned on it's head and sometimes is completely irrelevant, in reality people seize onto their own form of "logic", but in truth are controlled by emotions (i.e. bringing up the girlfriend to shift the tide).

But the second half made major mistakes! What really IRKS me is the Hanamura storyline. WHY THE HELL IS HE THERE?! Except to add some superhero wannabe costume and add un-necessary scenes. Anything would have been better than Hanamura! if they made Yoshino find out he has a split personality and is in reality the Exodus Mage, that would of been better. They never really explained the "heart of the Exodus Mage" concept so it was completely pointless except as diversion from suspecting Aika. They could of made it turn out that he was secretly the Exodus Mage and didn't know it, and it could of been because Aika passed it on to him or something. Hanamura was a pointless addition, we don't even see his storyline or his girlfriend's face.

It should of been a 15 or 16 episode series, didn't need another full cour. And episode 21's ending would of been perfect for the series as a whole (episode 21 should have been the final episode with all of hanamura cut out so making it about 16 episodes).

I think it would be been better if it ended there after Yoshino runs past Hakaze when she is back in time (ep21). It sort of creates a time loop similar to
where you could start rewatching after it and it would mesh smoothly.

Or alternatively, if you want a "happy ending" instead of the "tragedy" of ending it at ep21, and to do that you need to fight the Tree of Genesis/battle arc, then it should of been with Yoshino as the Exodus mage, possibly dying after defeating it and then meeting Aika or something, after all didn't she say?

Fuwa said:
Everything happens for a reason. The daily tragedies and misfortunes are all meaningful events, leading toward an ideal conclusion.

That should of been him dying in order to meet his "ideal" (her) in the conclusion... not "moving on" and finding a new lover. That's not very romantic IMO. And negates much of the value of the anime, especially rewatch value. Whatever happened to the "40,000 brothers could not with all their quantity of love, make up my sum"? Apparently a look or two at Hakaze can make up that sum....

P.S. I just realized something. Did you REALLY say you didn't like the OST?! Maybe you are trolling.... Granted, I like orchestral music more than most but it's probably the best OST I've heard in long time because it adds so much to the story (perhaps more than the story deserves). I think the OST is perfect, it just goes to waste because they didn't take advantage of a more tragic ending and the possibilities for the OST to move people more than a half-hearted happy ending.

9/10 overall (10/10 if it ended at episode 21 and/or cut-out Hanemura)
reactionaryJul 8, 2015 2:06 AM
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

175 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.