Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 12, 2021 9:09 AM

Aug 2018
Overall, this anime was a nice harem comedy.. It wasn't slice of life, it feels, because everything was revolving around our boy character, there wasn't really scenes, where just girls did girls things, or something.. Or where 2 girls would talk with each other.. Or other stuff.. This is harem show, and should be tagged as harem, really..
As a harem anime - it was enjoyable anime.. Cast of girls with various personalities and looks.. Also unusual activities, from hair brushing, to playing doctor, or stuff.. As well as sometimes girls being dere.. And lots of times being teasing towards our Kyoro.. If you take this anime as it should be taken - it's an enjoyable harem series.. ;P But all of this - in my personal opinion, and how anime felt to me, really.. ;P
The most I maybe liked Mao, by the way.. Even if at start I maybe thought that maybe I'll like Shion the most.. All the girls have something nice about them.. Just that Mao I liked the most, but other girls too.. ;P
Jun 20, 2021 3:32 AM

Jul 2015
Seeing Kirara use whole sentences and the girls doing a twirl for Kyolo is too much for my heart. Bit emotional the Good Job club wont be the same with Mao, Kirara and Shion graduating (even though this is the last ep), but at least it got a nice end.

Jan 19, 2022 12:28 AM
Sep 2019
The final speech of Kyolo was like Gintoki saying Odd Jobs is eternal and all of us are family.
Mar 15, 2022 11:36 AM
Mar 2019
So, eating chicken for 12 episodes is funny, did not even laugh the first time i saw it.
People say this is so good but i still wonder why??
I thought clubs in Japanese Schools had to have a reason for existing, GJ never explained what they did except meet for Tea.
Glad to get it done with.
Sep 5, 2022 2:19 PM

Oct 2017
That caught me offguard damn, graduation. It was quite emotional watching the third years graduate. Kyolo became president as expected. I hope they get to hang out together even now. It's gonna be lonely for Kyolo and others without them.

This was a really fun watch, wish there was more. Kirara and Mori best girl.
Nov 28, 2022 4:56 AM

Aug 2018
I enjoyed this show a lot more than I thought I would. First couple of eps were just "ok" but it just kept getting better and better. Great cast of characters. And the finale was really nice, toned down the humor and delivered a bittersweet ending.
Jan 6, 2023 3:38 AM
Aug 2021
this is such a weird series, but at least there are many cool moments. characters are also archetypical but with good twists and quirks.
Apr 20, 2023 11:36 AM
Apr 2022
its good but we need more mori-chan
Aug 4, 2023 9:51 PM
Feb 2020
this is the greatest anime of all time

the story begins June 24th 2019
i was thirteen and slightly perverted
i searched for crossdressing anime videos on youtube
and i found the comic artist and his assistants
i searched where to watch it and found that it was on crunchyroll
i didnt know until then that crunchyroll was free (in 2023 it is no longer free, they betrayed us)
so i decided to watch it and it was great
but i didnt want to finish it too fast and i wanted something to watch when i finished it
so i scrolled on crunchyroll and saw the quintessential quintuplets, it looked good just from the image so i decided to watch it (this is how i decided to watch the majority of shows)
2 days later i realized that i should be doing this on a schedule and i should be logging what i watch and thats when i decided to call it Tolerated Toonami
my username at the time was Tolerated Code
from there i decided i should watch more anime
i decided to watch dragon ball super
i was already a dragon ball fan
and i decided to watch naruto
but either the original naruto wasnt on there at the time or i didnt see it so i decided to watch rock lee and his ninja pals instead
i also found other great anime like ao-chan cant study, we never learn, and more
but then it must have been 4am on june 29th, after i finished watching my anime for the day i clicked the random button on crunchyroll
it gave me gj club
i decided i would start watching it the next night
2:00AM GJ CLUB S1E1
2:30AM GJ CLUB S1E2
i watched the first two episodes that night
the next day i watched the next 3
after that it was my favorite anime
i decided it was too good for me to keep going through it so fast
the next day i rewatched episodes 3 and 4
and then the day after that i rewatched episode 5 and then watched episode 6 for the first time
i had to savor it
it was something special
more special than anything id ever seen before
i was never able to watch episode 12
i had to be emotionally ready
it meant way too much for me
every summer since then it was my goal to watch episode 12
i was going to watch episodes 1-11 twice to prepare me and then i would watch episode 12
but it never happened
until today
i was finally able to watch it
and i can confidently say this is the greatest anime of all time
in the time it took me to finally bring myself to watch episode 12 i actually basically learned the entire timeline before and after the anime
im probably the only person you can find who can tell you who the members of the gj club were in 2014, assuming kyoro is a first year in 2010 when the light novel came out, every member of the gj club graduated by 2024, but i know who joined in their place
im not gonna spoil that, you can find it out by reading the light novel series (if you can find it in english, i read chapter 1 in english a while ago, that chapter didnt make it into the anime, based on how many chapters there are im estimating that at least half of the chapters were skipped, and this is not including the spin off or any special volumes)

this is the 101st anime ive completed
about 20 minutes before completing this i completed aho girl which is the 100th anime ive completed
but i realize that i have pokmeon black and white marked as completed when i never completed it i just watched it on tv in the mornings before school in 3rd grade
so im gonna have to fix that
Aug 9, 2023 8:11 AM
Mar 2021
It was a short but good journey this episode was the best episode of the anime it made me feel sad and happy at the same time everything has to come to an end really awesome anime.
I can't believe that was made a decade ago it's so good but underrated
Oct 9, 2023 10:15 AM

Jan 2023
This anime ended up being a pretty fun ride.
It reminded me a lot of shows like 'Seitoikai no Ichizon' and 'Seitokai Yakuindomo', but it had its own story to tell, its own quirky characters, and a (slightly) slower pace.
I thought that the voice acting was amazing and very charming in this series (Shion, played by the very talented Suzuko Mimori, in particular), and that the characters were all very likeable, to the point where I was a bit sad when I finished watching this series :)

Overall, a very nice 'feel-good' type of show for me!
7 for the whole series.
Jan 14, 9:17 AM

Jun 2017
It was bit of a weird anime trying to sail on cutesy girl trope accompanied with a doormat kun mc .Not much in it on the plot pretty vacuous on hindsight .The girls had interesting quirks(honestly that's what made it cross the avg mark)but the lack of complementary settings made it boring at times.Everything revolved around in the 4*4 room with either a kosatsu or a table at the centrepiece.
Gets a 6/10 from me.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Mar 6, 2013

70 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:28 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 27, 2013

67 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:05 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 23, 2013

71 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 9, 2013

99 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 5:50 AM

» How would you describe this anime?

Kiyomice - Aug 22, 2023

4 by Pokipoky »»
Aug 23, 2023 5:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.