Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 25, 2013 10:30 PM

Feb 2013
AngelsArcanum said:
Just to clarify, what was Saotome's goal again?

He wanted to use Yugiri to assassinate the pro-esper mayor that would cause an escalation of the already turbulent esper/non-esper relations into riots and outcries against espers the world over. This would cause a chain-reaction, helped by the anti-esper infrastructure that Saotome had built up over the years within the US's many law and government agencies, to make more stringent laws against espers and take away what freedoms they do have. Eventually all espers would have to live in a world where they would have to be registered and controlled by normals like slaves. This would of course derail the esper rebellion that is supposed to occur quite a bit later when Kaoru is grown. This is Saotome's goal.

This is actually a plot borrowed from X-Men where in an alternate time, a famous senator is assassinated by a mutant that causes a chain reaction where mutants will end up losing their rights, and are eventually required to be registered with the government, collared, controlled, and eventually imprisoned. The famous Sentinels have a big part in this future and are used to keep mutants in line, or to hunt, capture and/or kill them.

However, as with Saotome's previous plan of trying to kill Hyoubu when he was a teenager spectacularly backfired, I think this plan would as well. I don't think that the espers would go along nicely with being treated like cattle, and PANDRA's ranks would swell astronomically. Instead of halting the rebellion, I think all Saotome would do, would be to actually speed it up instead.
Mar 25, 2013 10:49 PM

Jan 2013
Irenesharda said:
AngelsArcanum said:

He wanted to use Yugiri to assassinate the pro-esper mayor that would cause an escalation of the already turbulent esper/non-esper relations into riots and outcries against espers the world over. This would cause a chain-reaction, helped by the anti-esper infrastructure that Saotome had built up over the years within the US's many law and government agencies, to make more stringent laws against espers and take away what freedoms they do have. Eventually all espers would have to live in a world where they would have to be registered and controlled by normals like slaves. This would of course derail the esper rebellion that is supposed to occur quite a bit later when Kaoru is grown. This is Saotome's goal.

This is actually a plot borrowed from X-Men where in an alternate time, a famous senator is assassinated by a mutant that causes a chain reaction where mutants will end up losing their rights, and are eventually required to be registered with the government, collared, controlled, and eventually imprisoned. The famous Sentinels have a big part in this future and are used to keep mutants in line, or to hunt, capture and/or kill them.

However, as with Saotome's previous plan of trying to kill Hyoubu when he was a teenager spectacularly backfired, I think this plan would as well. I don't think that the espers would go along nicely with being treated like cattle, and PANDRA's ranks would swell astronomically. Instead of halting the rebellion, I think all Saotome would do, would be to actually speed it up instead.

I was suspecting such was the case although as things were wrapping up, Saotome's actual exposition and presence was very minor throughout the episode so I got caught up in the actual events and couldn't entirely remember his machinations, but now that's cleared up again so I'm good.
Mar 26, 2013 1:02 AM

Jan 2013
not a bad ending after all, but ep 11 fucked up way too much.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Mar 26, 2013 1:28 AM

Jul 2012
Happy that Andy saved Hyoubu.

I Enjoyed this anime a lot, especially when Andy was hiding his secret from everyone and when it was revealed.

9/10.
Mar 26, 2013 1:55 AM

Mar 2010
Samii said:

I Enjoyed this anime a lot, especially when Andy was hiding his secret from everyone and when it was revealed.

9/10.

Secret? :O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2013 2:15 AM

Feb 2013
It was a pretty decent way to finish off such a great show. Andy's and Kyousuke's interactions were as always fun to watch. I also thought the flashback sequence was done pretty well. Saotome's end was rather fitting too.

This was in my opinion the best show of the winter season, with the the middle of this series being absolutely amazing. Since there's a manga that's apparently happening/going to happen for The UNLIMITED, I really hope more of the story is going to be adapted as maybe a second season.

Overall: 8.5/10
Mar 26, 2013 3:59 AM
Mar 2013
Indeed was a surprise the second Andy's ability and the way he walked together with little girl to save was so epic. It's the best episode and Andy leaving was how it supposed to be, he continues to search own path and im sure he'll appear on right moment as he did during all these episodes.

Ps cant believe is the last episode >.<
Mar 26, 2013 4:12 AM

Jan 2008
From the epic episode 1 where Hyoubu and Andy first met , to the flashbacks halfway , to the complete fiasco namely episode 11 , now we have finally reached the final spectacle of 'The Unlimited' , and wow as expected from the start , this anime would be one of the best this season which is a great start of 2013 .

This episode was superb because of wrapping things up , the superior visuals , evoking of emotions , and yes , it was a really satisfying ending episode which I havent found in recent animes .

That part with Yugiri was the spotlight of this episode . Introducing what happened to her back then and how Hyoubu found her together with her background character single was really heartwarming omfg .I never thought it would ever get emotional in a dark toned anime like this .

While Hyoubu's fate and that Andy will be the one saving him by using the power he used against Fujiko was quite obvious , but it was still nice to see . The visuals that part was outstanding , showing how he and Yuugiri gets wounded by Hyoubu's uncontrollable ESP .

Andy's choice of leaving PANDRA was given because he wasnt shown in the original manga but I thought Yuugiri was gonna come with him because she wasnt in the original material as well .Still , I hope Andy goes back in the future because Yuugiri and others will be waiting for him .

One of the best anime of the season .IF Manglobe changes the dreadful episode 11 , im honestly gonna be rating this as a masterpiece of Manglobe with a 10 but for now , im gonna give it a 9/10 .

I'm now hoping for a second season of the original ZKC series .And it's gonna be fine with me if Manglobe will still handle it or SynergySP will be continuing it .I really cant wait for that awesome news .
P.S. IT already ends but there is still no Mio ? Blasphemy .
Mar 26, 2013 5:43 AM

Jan 2010
Even if Hyoubu is my favorite character from ZKC, I can't help but feel that this series was average at best. 5/10

Mar 26, 2013 7:28 AM

Apr 2011
Icebreaker93 said:
RathOfTheReaper said:
I really enjoyed this anime and do hope that a 2nd season is made.

+1

+2

It wasn an enjoyable anime, which I liked. I am hoping for S2 but I kinda doubt we will have one.

8/10
Mar 26, 2013 11:35 AM
Feb 2013
Question: Where can I learn more about the members of P.A.N.D.R.A.? Also where can I watch Zettai Karen Children streaming?
Mar 26, 2013 1:16 PM

Feb 2013
Shadowcat20 said:
Question: Where can I learn more about the members of P.A.N.D.R.A.? Also where can I watch Zettai Karen Children streaming?

Check around on Google. I know Anime Network streams it under "Psychic Squad" if you have a subscription. But also check Anilinkz.com and AnimeUltima.tv, they both have it under "Zettai Karen Children".

However, just know that the original show is more about BABEL than PANDRA and takes place before The Unlimited (some like me, think it might take place in a completely alternate timeline). It centers around the three girls more than PANDRA, even though they too play a big part. I would suggest you look at the Zettai Karen Children manga by Takashi Shiina or the new Unlimited manga by Rokurou Ogaki.
Mar 26, 2013 1:22 PM

Jun 2012
I'm satisfied with the ending. A strong 7 or maybe a 8 out of ten altogether. A little sad to see Andy go at the end but a cool ending. If they continued it I would gladly watch.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Mar 26, 2013 4:53 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Irenesharda said:
AngelsArcanum said:

Yeah, it would have totally backfired.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 26, 2013 5:17 PM

Jan 2011
aria93 said:
Icebreaker93 said:
RathOfTheReaper said:

+1

+2

It wasn an enjoyable anime, which I liked. I am hoping for S2 but I kinda doubt we will have one.

8/10

+3

8/10 Andy and Hyoubu bros 4 life.
[center]
Mar 26, 2013 6:31 PM
Jul 2011
6/10.
What a dull show.
Mar 26, 2013 8:01 PM
Dec 2012
Was a great Anime :P.
I enjoyed it.

For some Reason, The Signature Doesn't Update, So just click to see.
Mar 26, 2013 9:12 PM

Aug 2011
Yuugiri is so damn cute.

I don't understand Andy's rationale for leaving them, though. He didn't actually give a real reason.
Mar 27, 2013 3:26 AM

Feb 2012
It was the best anime in the season,but thats not such a big compliment.
7/10 for the series.
Mar 27, 2013 2:43 PM

May 2011
DraconisMarch said:
Yuugiri is so damn cute.

I don't understand Andy's rationale for leaving them, though. He didn't actually give a real reason.

I don't understand either. The only thing I can think of is Andy lost his power since Andy wanted to return the limiter(which doesn't seems to be damage? Despite being hit by a bullet) so he feels that he could not be part of it as he couldn't really help to do anything. That's why he wanted to leave PANDRA and uhh see what he can do?
Mar 27, 2013 3:12 PM

Dec 2012
Did everyone just forget that Kyoske is still a mass murderer?
I laughed when Andy said that he hated ESPers but realised some of them were alright, then went and saved Kyoske of all people.
Or am I simply the one who is missing something?
Mar 27, 2013 3:51 PM

Feb 2013
CandyRat said:
I laughed when Andy said that he hated ESPers but realised some of them were alright, then went and saved Kyoske of all people.

I wouldn't say Kyosuke is a mass murderer. Anyone he killed in usually in defense of himself or someone else. He has gotten vengeance on people who were both corrupt and murderers themselves, but Hyoubu has quite a moral code which is why so many others follow him.

Of the people he is mentioned to have killed in this show, the guys in the beginning were soldiers of a corrupt government, and the guys that he killed from BABEL were the ones responsible for the orders to kill him and his military ESP Unit during the war. The man he killed in Episode 2 was a mafia boss and traitor who had repeatedly sent his own goons and assassins to kill HIM.

In terms of his statement that he wants to kill all normals, he has never in all of the years he's been alive done any genocidal acts, even though he definitely has the power. There were several times over the course of this series that he shows mery to normals that don't deserve it. The fact that he showed mercy to Saotome, the one man who he has the most reason to hate, shows that he has grown over the course of the series and no longer wants the death of all normals. He has been influenced by both Andy, Yugiri, and Kaoru to rethink his past scars and grudges and learn how to let the past go and forgive. This is really apparent when in Episode 11 he states that "if one cannot learn to forgive, one will never again learn to trust". Now, if one compares that with his earlier statement in episode 2 that "the law among espers is death to traitors", you can see how much he has grown as a character in just these 12 episodes.

Kyosuke is a great leader with great power, but he is still only human. He has his problems and his emotional scars, but he will not hesitate to protect others and will always go the extra mile, even at the cost of his own life. Andy saved him because he saw Hyoubu as a good man who will do what he needs to do to save his people and give them a peaceful future. Hyoubu and PANDRA changed his life and gave him a second choice, if it was within his power, why SHOULDN'T he have saved Kyousuke ?
Mar 27, 2013 8:41 PM

May 2011
With Hyoubu's continued concerns of the past it is no wonder he had to crank up his power all the way to battle those visions off. It was sweet how he brought her back to her senses and in return she wanted to save him. :3

Fabulous rainbow glow time was even better than seeing the most recent Jojo episode. xD
Mar 27, 2013 9:47 PM

Mar 2009
I liked this show a lot. Sleeper hit of the Winter season. It's been a while since I've actually enjoyed a manglobe anime. Saraiya Goyou, probably. Mashiroiro Symphony was okay, and Deadman Wonderland was...ehhh.

Hyoubu Kyousuke was an interesting anti-villain, so I'm curious to find out what happens to him and his group in the future. If anything, this show makes me want to check out the manga, or the original anime. The manga's over 300 chapters, though...

Anyway, nice going manglobe. 7/10

Also:
DraconisMarch said:
Yuugiri is so damn cute.

Mar 28, 2013 12:35 AM

Feb 2013
VanishingKira said:
Can't believe that Andy was actually able to suppress & even stop Kyousuke's powers even in his unlimited mode.

Interestingly enough this does answer a small plot hole from episode one, in how could Hyoubu teleport Andy in the first episode since the guy didn't have his limiter yet? Is Hyoubu when he turns his limiter off, strong enough to overpower Andy's anti-ESP field?

The answer: Yes. Poor Andy had his limiter off, but was struggling to even get close to Hyoubu.

Also, at least in this series, it shows that Hyoubu is WAY more powerful than Fujiko as Andy was able to use his secondary ability on her no problem, but it actually BURNS OUT his own ability to try to do the same to Hyoubu! That's some serious power that man has.
Mar 28, 2013 2:25 AM

Jan 2011
CandyRat said:

As mentioned in another quote, Kyousuke's great crime was actually a settling of accounts with the people who purged his military unit, killed his friends (and him) and almost killed Fujiko. Since they were the ones setting up Babel I think we know the sort of treatment that Espers would have received under the direction of Saotome and friends. Since his betrayal by Saotome, Kyousuke has been very consistent. His overwhelming prioity is to protect Espers. While he claims to hate normals, his actions seem to indicate that so long as he can accomplish his mission, he has no difficulty in trying to avoid casualties among the innocent normals (and he has sometimes gone out of his way to prevent such casualties caused by others). The original series of ZKC provides a larger view of Kyousuke in action, even though he is billed as the antagonist in that show--an antagonist maybe, but not a villain.

On the other hand, what he did to Saotome at the end was no act of mercy but an act of revenge more terrible than simply killing him. No death--no martyrdom--just a future of being locked in a damaged and decaying body with no memory and no hope. And Saotome deserved it.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 28, 2013 9:02 AM
Jul 2012

Aha! What the hell! How'd you see that?! CLG represent please!
Anyways, I found the ending to the series a little open-ended not in the way we didn't find out what happened at the end but open ended as in we won't know what happened after that! Great series though.
"
Mar 28, 2013 9:51 AM

Feb 2013
rodac said:

On the other hand, what he did to Saotome at the end was no act of mercy but an act of revenge more terrible than simply killing him. No death--no martyrdom--just a future of being locked in a damaged and decaying body with no memory and no hope. And Saotome deserved it.

I actually would say that it is an act of mercy as Kyousuke could have easily have given him a slow agonizing death, or trapped him in a permanent illusion world of torture for the rest of his days. Instead, he simply takes away his memories and have him live the rest of his days with no purpose. That act was more for the protection of PANDRA and Kaoru, then it was for revenge as Saotome would have never stopped going after them. He even admits that that is the reason he's clung to life for so long, was to stop the esper rebellion in any and every way he knew how.

Hyoubu letting Saotome live is a defining moment for him in not only the series as a whole, but also the entire ZKC franchise. He has learned to not let his past rule his future and become his own man with his own dreams, rather than be slave to his grudge and bitterness toward Saotome and thus towards all normals. He has gone from a man who believes in "death to traitors", to one who believes that without forgiveness, he will never be able to trust again. For once he is now looking towards the future rather than staying fettered to the past.
Mar 28, 2013 11:22 PM

Mar 2013
Irenesharda said:
VanishingKira said:
Can't believe that Andy was actually able to suppress & even stop Kyousuke's powers even in his unlimited mode.

Interestingly enough this does answer a small plot hole from episode one, in how could Hyoubu teleport Andy in the first episode since the guy didn't have his limiter yet? Is Hyoubu when he turns his limiter off, strong enough to overpower Andy's anti-ESP field?

The answer: Yes. Poor Andy had his limiter off, but was struggling to even get close to Hyoubu.

Also, at least in this series, it shows that Hyoubu is WAY more powerful than Fujiko as Andy was able to use his secondary ability on her no problem, but it actually BURNS OUT his own ability to try to do the same to Hyoubu! That's some serious power that man has.

Well, in episode 2, Hyoubu did said that when Andy's stressed, the range of his power extend. In short, it seems Andy is kind of guy whose power is depend on his heart.
Mar 28, 2013 11:23 PM

Mar 2013
By the way, is it true that Andy's eye color changed because he loss his power?
Because somehow, I don't think that way. Actually I also not sure about this, but this is my theory:

Well.. That's all just my theory though.. :p
Mar 29, 2013 8:26 AM

Jul 2012
ahhh !! i feel so empty now !! i just finished this serie that i just started yesterday !!
i want more of this kind of stories !!

well, speaking of the ending, as u said Akiharue, andy has 2 powers, but i think he only lost the sealing power (coz he used it excessively when stopping someone as strong as kyousuke...) and that's why his eye color changed (not coz he reached a higher level of his power, that wouldn't make much sense...)
but he should still have his other usual power...
Mar 29, 2013 9:17 PM

Feb 2013
Irenesharda said:
What happened to Ihachigo?

I just watched the episode again. It seems that PANDRA DID get Ihachigo back. You could see it on the far right side of the hotel room the group was in when Andy says his good-byes.
Mar 30, 2013 6:10 AM

Jun 2010
so it ended, i really this show because it reallly focus on the story...
i wonder what can andy do from now on...credit to him for saving kyousuke
now i REALLY want to see the so called distant future...i can wish on Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Akashi Kaoru maybe? lol
Apr 2, 2013 3:51 PM
Mar 2013
Hey, I just watched the end.

This is the first time I've kept up with an anime as it was being aired.
Apr 10, 2013 3:20 PM

Jul 2012
Sebastian333 said:
Samii said:

9/10.

Secret? :O

That he was actually working with USEI.
Apr 11, 2013 4:46 AM

Jan 2008
Saotome, you moron, you're lucky your plan DIDN'T work. These people seem to have never heard of a self fulfilling prophecy. You went along with the prophesy that Kyosuke would be the enemy on mankind, and shot him... thus CREATING the enemy of mankind. Your new plan wasn't that great either. Treat espers like cattle, they will join PANDRA. More people in PANDRA --> esper rebellion will be stronger. Nice job fixing it.
Apr 12, 2013 12:44 AM

Nov 2010
The series was pretty average. The espers and the fights had me interested, but there were some parts in the anime that really bored me to death. I wish the series could go on to explain more, but here's hoping. 6/10.

At least I'm somewhat encouraged to watch the original series now.
Apr 16, 2013 7:33 PM
Mar 2012
wtf HOTSHOTGG?!
Apr 30, 2013 11:32 PM

Mar 2012
I didn't start the anime expecting much at all, but I really enjoyed this series a lot. I didn't watch the parent series, and I'm not sure if I will...due mainly to how different it seems to be from this. Nevertheless, I really liked the whole feel the anime gave, the character developments were executed really well. A solid ending to a show that had me hooked every single episode. 9/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
May 26, 2013 9:19 AM

May 2008
Good series. Really needs a second season, because I want more Andy! :'D

Are the original series any good?
Jun 13, 2013 8:20 PM
Oct 2012
Nataniel said:
KuroKaisa said:
I would just like an explanation for that scene
I don't know anything about the ZKC universe, maybe someone can enlighten me?

Andy's second ability was to nulify a person he touch's ability for limited time.
I guess, he spend it to save Hyobu. So Andy is left only with ability to nulify ESP around him. imo

Actually i guess that because hyoubu's power is so big, the eye can't nullify it, so i'm guessing that the eye kept hyoubu's power, and andy have esper power like hyoubu. The eyes bled maybe of the sudden shock in receiving the new power
Life is not just about me, life is about more than me. It's about adventures, love, hope, trust, live, curious, betrayal, sad happy and many more, and this things happen because of our savior, jesus christ and God and the holy spirit.

Betrayal and sadness is for you to move on. So when you're sad don't think that only bad things happen to you.
Aug 10, 2013 8:40 PM

Aug 2011
The storyline was interesting, especially Hyoubu's past. Good animation with an OST with great music. The characters were believable, although a found a few esper powers insignificant, and Yugiri was adorable. Glad we had a chance to see Andy's true power toward the end, although I'm not sure what his status is now.

Overall, a pretty decent series.
Aug 22, 2013 5:21 PM

Dec 2012
Phew, finally got around to finishing this and sure am glad I did. The art was fantastic and I loved how vivid the colors were with the powers. Overall the story was solid, I especially liked getting a deeper look into Hyobu's past. I liked the ending too. Imo the parting ways made sense since, even though Andy had been forgiven, he needed to find his own path. Something only he could do, since he didn't fit into either espers or normals. I also liked the ending scene between Saotome and Hyobu. It was interesting how Saotome planned to turn his death into a burden for Hyobu to carry for the rest of his life.

Overall this turned out to be a pleasant surprise and I would not be against seeing more. 8/10 for me.
Aug 25, 2013 8:04 PM

Mar 2012
archer_shirou01 said:
From the epic episode 1 where Hyoubu and Andy first met , to the flashbacks halfway , to the complete fiasco namely episode 11 , now we have finally reached the final spectacle of 'The Unlimited' , and wow as expected from the start , this anime would be one of the best this season which is a great start of 2013 .

This episode was superb because of wrapping things up , the superior visuals , evoking of emotions , and yes , it was a really satisfying ending episode which I havent found in recent animes .

That part with Yugiri was the spotlight of this episode . Introducing what happened to her back then and how Hyoubu found her together with her background character single was really heartwarming omfg .I never thought it would ever get emotional in a dark toned anime like this .

While Hyoubu's fate and that Andy will be the one saving him by using the power he used against Fujiko was quite obvious , but it was still nice to see . The visuals that part was outstanding , showing how he and Yuugiri gets wounded by Hyoubu's uncontrollable ESP .

Andy's choice of leaving PANDRA was given because he wasnt shown in the original manga but I thought Yuugiri was gonna come with him because she wasnt in the original material as well .Still , I hope Andy goes back in the future because Yuugiri and others will be waiting for him .

One of the best anime of the season .IF Manglobe changes the dreadful episode 11 , im honestly gonna be rating this as a masterpiece of Manglobe with a 10 but for now , im gonna give it a 9/10 .

I'm now hoping for a second season of the original ZKC series .And it's gonna be fine with me if Manglobe will still handle it or SynergySP will be continuing it .I really cant wait for that awesome news .
P.S. IT already ends but there is still no Mio ? Blasphemy .

yeah I'm surprised yuugiri didn't go with him . also, I wanted to see mio. but wow the animation was pretty well done IMO 9/10
Nov 12, 2013 7:45 AM

Oct 2012
Aw, soft-side of Hyoubu... Well Saotome forgot about it all.. It's almost the same as dead

Wow.. I need more!!!!
At least until Queen of Catastrope comes xD
Still, I don't understand why Andy's leaving instead staying with P.A.N.D.R.A :(

Anyways, I'm really glad this greater than the parent story
Manglobe... Just announce the 2nd season already!!

VioLink said:
aria93 said:
Icebreaker93 said:
RathOfTheReaper said:

+1

+2

8/10

+3

8/10 Andy and Hyoubu bros 4 life.

+4

How about Kaoru x Hyoubu? *run away xD
Don't worry Manglobe = Hmm.. director? of new HnG, KamiNomi (long run anime with more than 3 season)
I'm sure they will make 2nd season of this.............. righttttt?
"Signature removed"
Jan 25, 2014 1:22 AM

Aug 2012
Yuguri's song was kawaii.

And what the heck's wrong with Andy's eye? It turned yellow for a split second right there...

Ahhh, I want a second season.
7/10
Mar 13, 2014 5:46 PM

Aug 2010
The ending is kinda like... But I suppose that means there's room for a sequel? XP

Nice to see Kyosuke still alive...

Really enjoyed the fighting scenes (especially Kyosuke's) and the music! The music is awesome!
Apr 15, 2014 10:16 PM

Apr 2010
This left me with a bunch of feels, my chest hurts. Needs a sequel.
Jun 8, 2014 5:53 PM
May 2009
7.5/10 The anime is good to watch. Unfortunately episode 11 wasn't that great.
Would like to see a season 2... Actually give me a season 2 :@
FusionstJun 8, 2014 5:58 PM
Oct 1, 2014 10:59 AM

Dec 2013
This show was freakin AMAZING. Every episode had me reeled in for more. This probably didn't had the most fulfilling end with the queen but i guess thats saved for a next season xD

I loved Yugiri throughout the show but the person i loved more was Hyoubu Kyosuke. He is a mothereffing BADASS. Outright AWESOME. Damn. Kyosuke the best :)

I feel that this show is very underrated since it had to compete against other shows like "Attack on Titan" and "Sword Art Online" at the time which was very unfortunate. I feel that it would've done much better against other shows that weren't as obviously outstanding.

This series had a very nice finale and it had a perfect "happy ending" that it almost feels like it was all a long movie. Such a great way to end it. I hope to see more romance between Kyosuke and his step sister that is around the same age as him or the Queen herself. Should be awesome ^_^

5/5 for this episode and 9.6/10 for this show. Probably going to keep it at a 9 though.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

91 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 1, 2023 8:45 AM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2013

87 by Pliznotme »»
Mar 9, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

43 by 0Novelion »»
Oct 1, 2022 12:28 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2013

39 by Acctra »»
Jun 5, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2013

53 by Acctra »»
Jun 1, 2022 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.