Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2013 6:09 PM

Apr 2012
I loved the ending, all those quotes and scenes from throughout the show. I'm gonna miss Sakurasou
Mar 25, 2013 6:12 PM

Oct 2012
Luxanna said:
The face Mashiron makes after kissing Sorata on the cheek...

I can't even...I don't even...hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg
I had the same reaction
Mar 25, 2013 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
not a bad ending. I'm more or less just sad I don't have anything to watch on Monday anymore.

I liked the newcomers though. I also liked that they didn't just dive Mashiro and Sorata into a relationship. Since it took 8 volumes to get them there anyways. Also loved the murderous intent scene.
Mar 25, 2013 6:19 PM

Mar 2012
Luxanna said:
The face Mashiron makes after kissing Sorata on the cheek...

I can't even...I don't even...hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

The train has long left the station, but I do feel bad for Aoyama fans.
Mar 25, 2013 6:20 PM

Sep 2010
DAYS OF DASH <3!!
Mar 25, 2013 6:23 PM

Jan 2013
I loved the ending, I'm glad it didn't turn into a sappy farewell.

I liked the new additions to the group. Looks like they are leaving things open for a possible sequel.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Mar 25, 2013 6:30 PM

Jun 2011
'A reservation for later' *runs off* :33333

This is definitely one of my favourites. I didn't want the episode to end :'(
I loved the montage at the end

Misaki and Jin <3
Mar 25, 2013 6:39 PM

Aug 2012
it was ok - i just felt like they could of done a much better job (seeing how well done the rest of the series was)- and it felt way too rushed

sadly this ending takes my rating from a 10/10 to a 8/10

but still all in all a very good show and i will miss the joy it brought to Mondays. This show will always hold a spacial place in my heart.
Mar 25, 2013 6:42 PM

Jan 2013
What was up with Jin giving Nanami false hope to not give up on Sorata. That was the only thing that irked me. I want Nanami to have a new sweet boyfriend.. One that is not Sorata.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Mar 25, 2013 6:45 PM

Oct 2011
Ryuunosuke needs a spin-off series with Rita TBHIMOIMO.

Great last episode. Nice conclusion. I like all the kisses except for Sorata x Mashiro cuz it was only cheek :/

It was a funny and sweet episode just like any other episode (maybe except for the last few arcs)
Mar 25, 2013 6:45 PM

May 2008
Awesome way to end the series and Cool way to say hi to the new members.
Mar 25, 2013 6:47 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
mora404 said:
a new sweet boyfriend.. One that is not Sorata.
'Sweet boyfriend' already means 'not Sorata'. Kinda redundant to say both together, no? ;)

Mar 2013
Mashiro is too cute <3 ...
Overall i like the ending of the anime =D !

Jan 2013
aaaaaa
Man this feels
One of the best
very great for inspiring ppl to belive in themselves
the anime has its ups and downs
Such a beautiful anime
I love it
Mar 25, 2013 6:57 PM
Jan 2013
8.5/10, looks like there just might be a season 2...maybe...? loved the ending montage-thingy :D
Je pense donc je suis.
Mar 25, 2013 7:00 PM

Nov 2011
Iasuru said:
Ryuunosuke needs a spin-off series with Rita TBHIMOIMO.

I Concur
Mar 25, 2013 7:04 PM

May 2012
gonna miss this show.. i did enjoy watching it.. 8/10

and this.. :D

Mar 25, 2013 7:05 PM

Jan 2013
OMG I have never been trolled so hard out of a romantic mouth to mouth kiss scene.
THAT WAS UNACCEPTABLE (especially on the final episode)
The other two couples got nice kiss scenes.
Seriously, the kiss on the cheek did not make up for it.
ROOOAAAR!!

Still, Sakurasou was better than I expected, so it gets an 8/10.
Mar 25, 2013 7:09 PM

Oct 2011
A pretty decent finale to a very enjoyable series. I wouldn't mind seeing another season.

7.5/10

Mar 25, 2013 7:10 PM

Sep 2010
Train scene
"There's no need to give up [on Sorata]"
Yea right... as if Nanamin could revive after they killed off her character -_-

Cratex said:
mora404 said:
a new sweet boyfriend.. One that is not Sorata.
'Sweet boyfriend' already means 'not Sorata'. Kinda redundant to say both together, no? ;)

HA good one

Now I'm just hopeful for any SorataXNanamin fanon

Overall series 7/10. Liked the first and last couple of episodes but some middle episodes weren't very engaging

Mar 25, 2013 7:11 PM

Feb 2013
Great last episode,i'm going to miss all the residents of sakurasou....I hope for a season 2 soon :)
Mar 25, 2013 7:17 PM

Jan 2012
Whenever a kiss between the main protagonists takes too long, then you know it'll be interrupted, (Most of the time).

The story actually became more interesting at the last episode, especially when the new students came in, But to bad it was only that last episode.
Mar 25, 2013 7:23 PM

Feb 2013
It was absolutely amazing. Truly a masterpiece
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Mar 25, 2013 7:26 PM

Jul 2010
Great Episode

Great Series

Praying for Season 2

I LOVED THIS ANIME AND ENDING

Days of Dash scenes montage too op for words

9/10
Mar 25, 2013 7:30 PM

Aug 2011
Love the last episode. The anime change the part on the first time the 2juniors come into sakurasou but it's hilarious, so I appreciate the changes.
Im glad that they introduce these 2characters. As the series could have ended without introducing them since it don't seem to be getting a season2.

The changes in the anime is better then I expected.
Increase screentime for Ryuu even though sometimes it feels that he is a bit out of character. Same for Rita, which is better as I always feel that her character is in vol3 because they need her to create drama. Hate how they introduce Yuuko in ep7 but at least that makes her feel not so much of 'come= out of no where' in the novel. But I think I dislike Yuuko not as much after I completed the anime.

Initially Nanami is quite irritating when she isn't like that in the novel. But I feel that the anime increase her presence greatly and she really feels like a competitor for Sorata unlike in the novel(for me).

Mashiro showing more emotions then I expected her to while reading the novel is the definitely the best part of the anime.

Overall, a series which surprised me by being more then just another romance comedy with ecchi. SO far it has make no changes to my life but it did change the way I think.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Mar 25, 2013 7:32 PM
Oct 2012
good journey
Mar 25, 2013 7:35 PM

Feb 2012
Damn, I wanted to see more of the story with the new kids introduced. I like the pervy types of characters like Iori seems to be. He probably wouldn't be a pussy either when it comes to relationships like Kanda.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2013 7:40 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Second half was quite mediocre but the ending was good.

Also, I still think Aoyama > Mashiro

Doesn't matter since Sorata is such a letdown.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 25, 2013 7:43 PM
Mar 2013
Great ending! Hope there's gonna be a second season~!
Mar 25, 2013 7:45 PM

May 2010
gonna miss this show. please come back sakurasou :(
Mar 25, 2013 7:46 PM

Oct 2011
Wonderful ending!! So many kisses, nice new residents, more fun.
I want to see more of this new Sakurasou, but a 2nd season might not be a good idea. Still, I've thoroughly enjoyed this series.
Signature
Mar 25, 2013 7:47 PM

Dec 2012
RediceRyan said:
OMG I have never been trolled so hard out of a romantic mouth to mouth kiss scene.
THAT WAS UNACCEPTABLE (especially on the final episode)
The other two couples got nice kiss scenes.
Seriously, the kiss on the cheek did not make up for it.
ROOOAAAR!!

Still, Sakurasou was better than I expected, so it gets an 8/10.

Sorata got cockblocked by a cat xD

I was also hoping for a kiss scene between Sorata and Mashiro but that cat =^.^=

I wouldn't mind a second season but I think it would sort of ruin it at the same time. Still, despite its up and downs, I found this anime to be one of the more emotional and sentimental ones that really puts the audience into a new perspective on life. Excellent series, will definitely re-watch and would recommend to anyone. 10/10
enviKwuMar 25, 2013 7:54 PM
Mar 25, 2013 7:50 PM

Feb 2012
Its finally over!! Wow! Enjoyed every episode of this anime!! I'm also please with the ending. All those kisses compacted in one episode! Awesome! Sucks that Jin and Misaki had to leave, but the new residents look promising! I hope they would eventually make a season 2 to further develop the new characters, as well as put a closure to who Sorata chooses, Aoyama or Mashiro (hoping it's Aoyama).

10/10 coz i enjoyed every bit of this show. It had romance, loads of comedy, and drama; additionally, it's based in a high school setting.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 25, 2013 7:52 PM

Aug 2010
lzs2503187 said:
Naxrrhid said:
symbv said:
Naxrrhid said:
Most of the time the best girl never wins. Without doing any calcs and just off the top of my head, best girl ever winning in an anime is <=40%
But what makes a girl "the best girl" -- it is your call?

Not sure how to explain this to you but, the best girl in an anime is well...., the best girl in the anime. Like in Sakurasou, Mashiro is clearly the best girl, and she won..., ergo the best girl winning.

Takuan_Soho said:
Through the use of proven algorithms, computer modeling, and calibrated with the latest psychological advances, it is now scientifically possible to determine the "best girl" of any romcon, drama, or even harem animation. This method not only factors in the aesthetics of the girl, including proportionality and the propensity to appear in a doujinshi, but also such factors as how long they have known the main character (the osananajimi principle), in~ an win~ cest opportunities, as well as animation adaptation variation.

+1 Internets!

The best girl is the main girl.... what the hell are you talking about? Every single romance anime ends up with main male and female....orz

That's why there's always a follow up Galge regarding to those animes where the player can choose and not forced to be with the main girl.

Well there are anime/manga out there that don't have a main girl. And I also know of shows where the male lead doesn't even end up with the main girl.

And FYI there is no 'best' girl. It's all about opinion.

Great ending to a good show. Sakurasou turned out to be an enjoyable ride. I had fun in almost every single episode, and I really liked the characters.

Overall I give this episode an 8/10.
Mar 25, 2013 7:53 PM

Jan 2013
anyone elce laughed there ass off when ryuunosuke was hanging on to sorata when jin and misaki kissed?
Mar 25, 2013 7:53 PM

Nov 2012
....it has been quite the ride with Sakurasou
Well it has been quite the ride. Unfortunately I don't share the same feeling as most of the posts before me. This ending was insanely boring with only one major highlight, wch in itself was not nearly as satisfying as it could have been. With only 1 more LN to go, they could have atleast cemented the main pairing like the author intended....

...the infamous 4th episode pattern
While I like Rita, I can't help but think, that it would have been better to have the girl who Maid-chan was modeled after be the love interest for Dragon. It would have worked alot smoother and better for me. Still, that kiss...., Dragon is a lucky man. Misaki and Jin getting married was a nice touch. Their entire relationship from episode 1 to now was complete shit and beyond laughable though. Atleast it got resolved at the end.

The only thing for me that stood out this episode was the (almost) kiss between Sorata and Mashiro. That would have atleast raised the score a bit...., and since I'm on the topic of scoring...., Sakurasou had one of the best starts of the Fall season, it was one of my most anticipated animes every week, it was a definite contender for AotS along with Chuu2. And for a while, Sakurasou did not disappoint..., that is, until it started with the infamous 4th episode patten. While Sakurasou had a good few episodes, the majority of it was complete and utter crap. If it wasn't filled with forced drama, we would have an insufferable Sorata going full beta and begging me to fast forward the episode...., there was alot of fast forwarding.

Sakurasou was not bad, it was just not good.
At the end of the ride here, the damage done by those episodes can't be repaired with the few good ones we had. It's sad really, Sakurasou started up really great, had one of the best first cours, then well it just went off of what made it great in the first place: the dynamic between Shiina and Sorata. Had they stuck to that and showed us more development of that relationship instead of using the plot device Nanami, this show would have probably turned out alot better...., well if anything, atleast I got to see Shiina Mashiro. GG

Episode Naxcore: 3.16 out of 5

Complete Anime Naxcore: 3.34 out of 10
NaxrrhidMar 25, 2013 8:09 PM
Mar 25, 2013 8:04 PM
Nov 2012
Im realy gonna miss it! I really loved how the author gave everyone kisses except for aoyama. I also loved how he explained that sakurasou was made of different colors. You could even feel that every character was very unique ^^
Mar 25, 2013 8:08 PM
Aug 2011
Pretty good ending.
Ryuunosuke is awesome, if only a spin-off with him and Rita existed.

Too bad the 2nd half dragged this anime down for me.

5/10 for average.
Mar 25, 2013 8:09 PM
Oct 2012
i really liked the end of this episode, and i really like that new guy who is living at sakurasou now. he's funny
i was happy that they took the first ending for this and i was laughing whe i heard that panty-scene again. maybe one of my favourite scenes in this anime, especially with that voice acting there

i loved this anime, i'm kinda sad that it's over
but i am happy that it ended on such a positive note
Mar 25, 2013 8:17 PM

Apr 2011
Fucking awesome! :D
Mar 25, 2013 8:19 PM

Sep 2008
The last 2 episodes saved this show. I didn't think it could be saved, but I guess it was possible after all.

The highlight of this episode for me was Ryuunosuke and Rita as usual. Oh, and the montage at the end.

I don't like either of the two new added characters. The only good thing about the guy is his headphones. I'm also against Mashiro adding them to the picture. Especially so soon after their arrival when she doesn't even know what sort of people they are.
Mar 25, 2013 8:22 PM

Jan 2012
SEASON 2 IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 25, 2013 8:25 PM

Nov 2009
I loved this ending but not for the main pairing.

I have always loved the MisakixJin relationship far more than anything with Sorata in it and this had to be the sweetest episode for that pairing.

Misaki > All =)
Mar 25, 2013 8:35 PM

Aug 2010
One of the better episodes. We've got the flags raised likewise to how everybody wants them (though I feel a bit teased' about the Mashiro and Sorata moment) and it opens up the possibility to a second season.

Though it had some inconsistencies, It remained one of my favourite animes of the season. It's been a great ride, Sakurasou!

Eagerly awaiting more cats, paintings, friendships and challenges in future!
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Mar 25, 2013 8:40 PM

Sep 2012
I'll never forget you Sakurasou ;-;
Mar 25, 2013 8:42 PM

Jan 2013
When I saw Yuuko I was like "why the hell is she there damn it!?" Completely forgot how much i didn't like her.

Anyways, great anime. Even though a lot of people think its melodramatic or had forced drama, I didn't really mind it too much.
Mar 25, 2013 8:43 PM

Sep 2012
I really want the new guy to netorare Shiina and Aoyama for some strange reason.
Mar 25, 2013 8:45 PM

Jan 2013
dat handshake kiss was awesome lmao
WHERE IS SORATA MASHIRO KISS ???
the two new residents are interesting
lol yuko got no space left on the painting XD
Mar 25, 2013 8:46 PM

Jan 2011
Great final episode. Everyone pretty much leaving. I really like how the 'couples' all had kisses. Jin and Misaki are pretty much married now? I laughed so hard when Misaki had already submitted the marriage registration form and her apartment complex right across the street from Sakurasou. xD

Hikari cockblocked Mahiro and Sorata's kiss LOL! It was so freaking hilarious when the 2 new students came to Sakurasou. Sorata came out while holding a knife with blood on it, Aoyama reading out loud horror lines and Mashiro causing a major misunderstanding to the 'pervert' guy. xD Yuuko actually made it into the high school and is also staying at Sakurasou. :D That montage at the end was really good, especially with each character reappearing on the painting.

As a whole, I really enjoyed Sakurasou a lot. I just really like how Sakurasou seems like a dorm for weird people but the people there are so fun and awesome to be around with. I totally want to see a second season but I doubt that'll happen. I couldn't help but smile when "Welcome to Sakurasou" came up.
Overall giving Sakurasou a 9/10. :)
P.S. RITA AND RYUUNOSUKE IS THE BEST PAIR <3
Mar 25, 2013 8:50 PM

May 2008
Lol why didnt Aoyama kiss anybody ?! Disappointment MAX. my heart was aching the whole episode . so sad to see this end .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

213 by Liddo-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.