Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »
May 13, 2014 9:13 PM

Feb 2013
What a cockblock.....they almost kissed. ><
I love the ending. It was a good closure to the series.

Tetimaru said:
Sorata and Mashiro/Nanami's relationship was the least developed, and they're the primary focus of the series. I mean, Nanami's feelings are never even expressed to Sorata. I'm probably the odd one out that doesn't mind if Sorata picks either or, so the lack of development here is a blow to the heart..

Overall, I liked the series. It was a great rom-com anime with a few glaring flaws. I look forward in reading the light novel.

8/10

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jun 2, 2014 7:35 PM

Jan 2013
And i thought that Sakurasou would end bad ahah
Great ending :D
So sad to see everyone leaving Sakurasou...but they will be back! ^^
Rita great kiss ahahah Ryuunosuke to the floor xD Wow Misaki & Jin are married wooooooow and that kiss in the end :)
So they stayed together as in the beginning,only Sorata & Shiina and that Sakura tree.Great words Jin,you don't need to give up Sorata yeeeeeees!
Shiro & Sorata trying to kiss ahahahaa
When Sorata was walking in Sakurasou alone he was like Misaki,wishing to see new people to occuppy those empty rooms and to share some happines :D
The 2 new residents of Sakurasou are weird,especially that boy ahaha xD spying girls.Misaki is baaaaaaaaaaack :D
Shiina painting is absolutely magnificent :D
Great anime,i will surely miss it,hope they will make a 2nd season :)
<3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 4, 2014 8:29 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
8/10 for the show.

Nanami > Shiina

Pervert boy joins Sakurasou along with Yuuko and new girl with glasses.
That's fills the gap Jin and Misaki left and adds 1 extra person there, Yuuko. Misaki never really left Sakurasou as she's their next door neighbor lol. She can be clever and build a ramp from her room and connect it to Sorata's room then go down the levee she left there.

Aww Rita kisses Ryuunosuke in the lips and Maid-chan gets a kiss as well.

Jun 8, 2014 5:53 AM

May 2007
Started on Friday and finished it just now, I should have finished yesterday but I had to take breaks watching this because I learned a few things about the LN that made me little uneasy but after realising some of the false speculation and actually knowing the truth, I was okay with finishing it off.

This anime was brilliant in almost every aspect and despite it ending in an open-ended fashion because it did not fully adapt the light novels, does not , bother me much. This show was done really well, the only gripe I really had was the 2nd ED track, whenever it started...it always seemed like something intense was about to happen.

I loved all the characters, Shiina, Nanami and Chihiro were favourite characters from the series and I really liked the seiyuu choices used in the anime for them. Chihiro having Revy's seiyuu was awesome. As for Nanami, it's really odd that her seiyuu, Mariko Nakatsu, is 30 years old now and only started working as a seiyuu since 2011 according to anidb and her voice has only been used in 10 different animes, a few of the animes she has multiple voice roles and then some of the anime, she voices background characters. It's a shame because her voice is great and her Kansai dialect is awesome to listen to. I kinda want to say the seiyuu's career might have been like that when she was Nanami's age.

I'm really happy I finished this anime and I gave it a 9/10. XD
Jun 9, 2014 8:57 AM

Jul 2012
This is one of the shows I'd use as an example of "horrible first impression but amazing improvement" lol I can't believe I almost dropped this show because it's so worthwhile. I really liked how it had secondary couples (Jin/Misaki aka OTP; and Ryuunosuke/the other girl, even Jin's friend and that girl...) and had subplots.

As some others, I had a problem with Mashiro and Sorata being the main couple in the end. It's not that I think Mashiro is bad but the problem is, the show depicts Aoyama so well and writes her so complex and human-like while Mashiro was just an anime trope. I always prefer the more realistic and flawed couple, in this case it was her with Sorata.

Anyway, my score goes to a 7/10 with high praises. There were ups and downs (ups obviously better than downs), an overload of melodrama even if I loved it, and stunning visuals overall. Would love to see a sequel if they ever consider it x)

aLooser said:
This anime as a whole is really, really, really-- yes count it, three reallies--hard to score. There are so many character developments loops that it's frustrating and the plot seems contrived at times but damn to I love this fucking anime.

I'd be saying the same if I was watching this while airing (same for Golden Time but this one's on a different level)
Jun 9, 2014 5:19 PM

May 2014
Akasaka x Ritaaaaa! It happened, but it sucks that physically, it was one sided, but hopefully they both felt it <3. Second season doesn't feel like its worth it. I'm glad they cut this off at the graduation.

Decent Closure so: 4/5
Jun 26, 2014 4:37 AM

Apr 2008
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Well, that was a great ride. I'm definitely gonna miss this show. Unfortunately, I got the anime finale depression. I always hate this feeling

^ This ^^;
Jul 8, 2014 7:50 PM

Jun 2014
This was a great anime. So much happened in it. Its one of those ones were you just can't stop smiling, even when tears are tugging at your eyes. Overall i think they did a great job keeping it relatable. I'm not the type to write out several paragraph reviews... But i'm giving this one a 9/10. Only based on how the anime made me FEEL. and boy did it make me feel. Its been 2 years and no news on a second season listed on the site. But i wold watch in a heart beat if there was.
As for the last episode... I'm not sure what I think of it. But i am REALLY happy they brought back "days of dash" for the ED. The last episode really felt like they were trying to set us up for a season two. I feel like we could get a lot more from these characters.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jul 11, 2014 12:37 AM

Feb 2012
I really loved this show. I'll surely miss it for a while... :(

I liked the characters, even though Sorata was kind of annoying at times...

Still, this ends up as one of my favorite show! 9.5/10!
Jul 13, 2014 5:07 PM

May 2014
Awesome, awesome, awesome anime. Loved it! This has got to be at the top for me emotionally. It gave me the most vivid feelings of happiness over any other show I've watched. I wish Mashiro had developed and shown more feelings towards Sorata. Will definitely read this once I finish my studies to become fluent in Japanese.

10/10 from me!
Jul 14, 2014 6:43 PM

Dec 2007
a just ended it. i wish i could read the novels but it's just impossible here. maybe a second season someday.

i'll be waiting...

"until the day we meet again..."
Jul 29, 2014 10:44 PM

Oct 2010
It was a very satisfying final episode for an anime, thumbs up
Aug 3, 2014 10:42 PM
Apr 2014
This anime is a good as it's. I personally prefer they DON'T make second season as the LN seriously fucked the whole things up.
Aug 6, 2014 2:00 PM

Jan 2013
Nice show, the end was good. I still feel bad for Nanami though ...
Aug 8, 2014 12:18 AM

Aug 2013
10/10.
There is no need to write much more. Awesome series.
rsc-plAug 8, 2014 6:19 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 11, 2014 2:58 PM
Jul 2014
i just can't believe why they would rob sorata of his kiss scene when the others got their own. Yeah the mood wasn't right at first, but when she kissed em on the check and tried to walk off he should have stopped her and did it right, or at least gave us a proper conversation, after they both already pretty much confessed already. hurt to see my man get left out, reason i dropped this to a 9/10.
Aug 11, 2014 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
rsc-pl said:
10/10.
There is no need to write much more. Awesome series.

I agree, this series was wonderful, along with it's ending. The 2 new students in Sakura Hall look like a ton of fun, too. I wouldn't mind having a second season one bit; in fact, I want it!! :D

This series has become a favorite of mine :)
Aug 14, 2014 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
i wonder will this one get DUB in future?
i like to re-watch anime'w when they get DUB
Aug 18, 2014 11:22 PM

Aug 2014
9/10. Really enjoyed the entire series and worth every second of it. Amazing how it can turn from comedy to drama in a split second.

Since Sorata and Mashiro aren't 'officially' dating, there's still chance for #TeamNanami ^^, thought very low... The 2 new characters that has joined Sakurasou and loved them especially the ecchi guy haha.

Hope they're working on a season two and would definitely watch it!
[i]A typical delinquent[i]
Aug 19, 2014 7:00 AM

Aug 2014
Shuzero said:
9/10. Really enjoyed the entire series and worth every second of it. Amazing how it can turn from comedy to drama in a split second.

Since Sorata and Mashiro aren't 'officially' dating, there's still chance for #TeamNanami ^^, thought very low... The 2 new characters that has joined Sakurasou and loved them especially the ecchi guy haha.

Hope they're working on a season two and would definitely watch it!

i doubt it , there isn't enough source material to begin with , since the anime ends at around volume 6 of the light novel leaving only 4 volumes which aren't enough for an anime
in the light novel Sorata actually becomes a couple with "a certain character" ( not gonna spoil anything xD )
Aug 23, 2014 9:29 PM

Jul 2014
10/10 One of my favourite series of all time
Sep 20, 2014 4:24 AM

Aug 2014
10/10 xD for comedy , drama and romance was below par
Sep 22, 2014 7:39 PM
Jul 2014
This anime is near perfection. Even though I had trouble enjoying at first the more I watched the more I loved it. All the characters had great development and lovable personalities by the end of the series. I do wish Mashiro had just a bit more development and story relevance than she did. This show reaches levels of complexity I would have never expected. I started this series thinking it was just another slice of life, romance, comedy but, it was so much more. This anime is probably one of the most emotionally thrilling animes I have watched. I believe this anime has challenged the way I percieve life. Very few peices of media have reached this level of influence to me.

Now of course I have to give this anime an obligatory score (even though I don't really believe in scores). Even though this is not really reveiw I will do it anyway. Although this series is not "perfect" it is as is possible. Thats is why I give this anime a perfect score.

10/10

Also I cried way too much during that 23rd episode! ;.; We need a second season!
Oct 11, 2014 3:14 PM

Aug 2014
I can't describe this feeling i'm having right now, writing this. I had so many laughs and cries when i was watching the episodes, specially episode 23, that speech was so emotional. My friend told me to see this anime because he loved it like i do now. Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is an anime that many people like but there is some people that don't like it. This anime was like a drug to me, after i had watched one single episode i kept thinking about it and i wanted to see more but i don't like to see many episodes in one day so i had to struggle myself and think in another thing without being the anime, sometimes i couldn't do it, other times i could. That being said, i think this anime shouldn't have a second season, i think it won't fit well after the first one. I give this anime 10/10 because it was making my days happier and happier when i was feeling sad or making them better. This anime it's something that will change the way you see world. <3

The caracters, sound, art and the story were great! I loved Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo <3 ! Thanks.
BunnyRaphyOct 11, 2014 3:19 PM
MALoween Mansion 2017

Main Candies:

Kabo-chan's Candies:

Oct 16, 2014 10:53 AM

Sep 2013
really liked the anime!

and it been a long time from the last deep-romance anime i watched (about year and a half)

wish for a 2 season!
i got no gif for my signature..... imagine some cool swords clashing and light and fighting everywhere!
Oct 23, 2014 1:07 PM
Sep 2014
Have finished and have to say LOVED IT mashiro is so cute and love her :D nanami is to cool but for me mashiro:)) and how sorata sayed pretty at the trainstation (Three) i was so shocked *-* and the kiss on the check hehe nice ep :D hope for an season 2 :)
Oct 27, 2014 4:38 AM
Oct 2014
Why can't there be a sakarasou no pet na kanajo spin off based on the lives of the new tenants at there and feature the previous main characters as surpporting characters
Oct 27, 2014 8:41 AM
Sep 2014
nonsplat said:
Why can't there be a sakarasou no pet na kanajo spin off based on the lives of the new tenants at there and feature the previous main characters as surpporting characters

they have a LN ending if you want i can say you all or read here :) SPOILER

SPOILER !

http://sakurasounopetnakanojo.wikia.com/wiki/Mashiro_Shiina
Oct 28, 2014 6:25 AM

Aug 2014
Too bad they've stopped translating the LN on baka-tsuki
Nov 13, 2014 12:55 AM

May 2009
Great series. The ending was heartwarming. Would love to see a second season one day. :)
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Nov 16, 2014 10:31 AM

May 2013
Towards the end they fvcked up badly ... ( Thinkin that since 1 year just never got here )
Nov 30, 2014 9:25 AM

Jun 2014
There were happy endings for both RitaxDragon and MisakixJin. I was hoping that by the end of the series I would get to see a table flipping Shiina, I came close, but it never happened. Haha Maid-chan with her nuke even turned red after Rita kissing the screen.

Dec 8, 2014 11:06 AM
Sep 2014
The reason I loved Sakurasou so much were because of the characters. Because of how real they've felt and how you can understand what each of them has been through. You might not agree with some of their decisions, but you can understand them. That, in my opinion, is the beauty of this series. Sorata has infuriated me, but I empathize with him. I know how it feels to fail, to be overshadowed by those with talent, but I've also been on the other side as a person naturally good at a lot of things. Sakurasou is an anime about youth - about friendship, love, dreams, and perseverance. There's a lot of feeling in this show and I'm glad to have watched it.

This wasn't an ending that resolved things completely, so to speak, but I like it. New characters, new beginnings are a great way to look forward to the future, and I'll be awaiting more seasons if they ever come around.
Dec 13, 2014 10:37 PM

Mar 2014
Overall, It's awesome. But, with whom Sorata ends up ? I will rooting for Mashiro.
Dec 15, 2014 9:56 PM
Sep 2014
Really nice and warm anime.
Amazing characters, interesting story, it have both comedy and drama inside, and they didnt went too far with romance.
I like how it show us that we should never give up of pursuing our dreams (even tho they didnt show anyone dream came true) and that hard work will pay out eventually.
Im glad they didnt show who did Sorata end up with at the end since i liked both Mashiro and Nanami and it was hard to chose.

Recommendation!!!
NarcoDec 16, 2014 7:26 AM
Dec 16, 2014 12:12 PM
Sep 2014
Ghozzz said:
Overall, It's awesome. But, with whom Sorata ends up ? I will rooting for Mashiro.

I don't really want to spoil anything for you, but based on the Light Novels, Sorata and Mashiro's relationship is developed further and it begins to make more sense where they're going to end up at the end.
Dec 16, 2014 12:41 PM
Dec 2014
I liked the ending a lot, but I didn't like the fact that it ended at all. I hope that they will make a season 2 (there is probably information on the interwebz about this that I'm too lazy to look up), even though I liked Jin and Misaki more than the two newcomers.
Dec 17, 2014 7:55 AM
Sep 2014
MetaDev said:
I liked the ending a lot, but I didn't like the fact that it ended at all. I hope that they will make a season 2 (there is probably information on the interwebz about this that I'm too lazy to look up), even though I liked Jin and Misaki more than the two newcomers.

I dont think there is new light novel nor that there will be new one soon.
Dont expect one
Dec 27, 2014 4:38 AM

Dec 2013
Well after the recent episodes, the ending was pretty good.
This anime reminds me a bit of Toradora but the latter one was better.
Mashiro, Ryuunosuke and Rita were the best characters. I liked Nanami at the beginning, but now I think she's just ok. The rest are meh/annoying.
Nothing new here but I had some fun, 5/10.
It's overrated as hell though, #113? pls
Dec 28, 2014 6:18 PM

Jun 2011
7.5/10 from me. Consider it an 8 from me, but a few minor gripes that keep it slightly below that mark. Overall, it was very enjoyable from start to finish. The romance and comedy were pretty good for the most part, while the drama was either brilliant or very melodramatic. I really do appreciate the themes of picking yourself up after failing the first time, I find that not many anime do that so I'm very pleased to see that Sakurasou has executed that part very well.

Jan 8, 2015 7:33 PM

Oct 2014
Awesome series. The comedy always gets me laughing hard and the romance was pretty good. But what stood out for me is the realistic approach to the relationship and friendship of normal people to the insanely talented ones. So far, this was the most enjoyable series I've watched. So, 10/10 :D
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka
Jan 22, 2015 2:02 AM

Dec 2013
I knew that kiss was going to be interrupted somehow -_-

Overall enjoyable series. Didn't care for that love triangle BS but I still really liked all of the characters.

8/10
Jan 23, 2015 3:16 PM

Dec 2014
Well, that was good ending. Also lol'd at what happened to Iori at Sakurasou on his first day. One of usual first day experiences in Sakurasou.

Overall, that was good watch. Strong bonding between Sakurosou residents damn got me. Nice openings and endings aswell. Ryuunosuke was probably my favorite charcter, and eventhough it doesn't fit his personality I think he should be grateful he had someone like Rita falling for him.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 23, 2015 4:22 PM
Nov 2013
The ending felt anticlimatic in some places - Namely, Misaki pretty much living beside them; like Sorata thought, what was the meaning of the graduation then? If she's going to stay right beside them it's practically living at sakurasou. Where even is Suimei Uni?

Surely, this anime had the cliche flaws and scenes you could blatantly see the end (the kiss scene for example), but the enjoyment factor and the feels factor pretty much order me to give 10/10. I liked some of the character development and the whole point of talent vs hard work and picking up after failing, I can pretty much say that this series has changed my outlook on several things, as cliche as that itself sounds. I loved the series despite the flaws I could pick up, and even noticing these flaws such as the forced drama, I can't say that I disliked it and I feel like giving it any less than 10/10 would be unjust to something that left this effect on me. I also think that the Light Novels all went perfectly (Yes, I read them before watching.) Enjoyed every second of it and will come back for rewatching.

TL;DR Sakurasou is love Sakurasou is life. I'm in love and I overlook the flaws and call this perfect. Because I really like it.
Mar 21, 2015 10:07 AM
Jan 2010
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is a complete shit.
Very annoying characters. Lots of stupid scenes.

2/10
Mar 22, 2015 12:23 PM
Sep 2014
yuichi333 said:
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is a complete shit.
Very annoying characters. Lots of stupid scenes.

2/10

and yet you took the time to watch it all....

hmm..
Mar 29, 2015 7:15 AM

Jun 2014
Good ol'happy ending
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2015 5:55 AM

Sep 2014
Yay Happy Ending ! ^_^ I'm so happy !

Hikari , why so jealous ? :3

Great , Misaki is now married :D

Awesome show for me.
Apr 9, 2015 6:43 PM

Apr 2015
I give this anime 10/10. One of the bests i've ever watched.
"The breasts of a woman have endless possibilities!"
-Azazel
May 13, 2015 10:01 PM

Apr 2012
Just finished watching really enjoyed it 10/10 . Which volumes and chapters the anime cover and where should I start reading the manga from ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

213 by Liddo-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.