Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2013 2:03 PM

Aug 2011
Parachutes said:

But; it wasn't very good. The plot sucked. But the art was beautiful and I actually enjoyed watching this, even though the plot is so very, very, bad.

Actually, the plot doesn't suck. The concept had actually a lot of potential. IF this had been a successful adaptation, the plot would have been 12938192x better. I think the lack of personality in the Heroine and how badly and butchered each of the guys were outshone the amazing plot. Which was also not as good as the game. Sigh. =.=
Mar 26, 2013 2:14 PM

Jan 2013
Biggest disappointment.
Not learning what her personality was like and what her name is.
It felt so awkward this last episode when she was always referred to by "you".
4.5/10
Mar 26, 2013 2:19 PM

May 2010
absolutely horrible show.
4/10
Mar 26, 2013 2:29 PM

Mar 2013
It's over... hmmm...

They had good source material, but adapted it badly. Although the first episodes were interesting, then it lacked plot. The Heroine didn't get any memories back during her journey and had very little personality and dialogue. I can't believe Orion praised her on how "good" she did. She had four serious accidents over 12 episodes, didn't even fight for her life when she was in danger, and had no common sense. The pixie practically did all the thinking, but it wasn't enough to keep her out of trouble. And the ending was disappointing. I'd have liked it if the game didn't have a canon route or if all the characters had received equal treatment/screentime.

I'll give it a 5 or 6. The art, voice acting, opening and ending songs were good.
parapara9974Mar 26, 2013 4:29 PM
Mar 26, 2013 2:40 PM

Dec 2012
I had no idea what happened at the end but uh....the art was nice....yeah I like Kent. He's cool. ok bye
Mar 26, 2013 2:44 PM

Feb 2009
I'm a huge fan of reverse harem anime, but this one kinda sucked. I give it a 6/10 because I thought the male characters, especially Shin and Toma, were nice. It's a let down though, I expected so much and it disappointed me just as much. I can only hope the VN will become translated to English one day so I can play it because the premise does seem interesting and I think the game will be a lot better.

This was also a boring final episode with the entire second half being about Orion, I didn't really see the use of Orion anyway. He didn't add anything that couldn't be missed.
Mar 26, 2013 2:46 PM

Aug 2009
Awww ; ~ ;
bittersweet ending!

I wish I could play the game T^T, but I wouldnt be able to understand it Q____Q
Mar 26, 2013 3:12 PM

Jul 2011
tsubasalover said:
No OP.

It was all about Ukyou's wish to come true (interesting info. about birth of evil Ukyou, and Ukyou vs. evil Ukyou), and Neel the fairy to regain his/her power. It's her time to go back with her memory back, and to leave Orion. Nice rearranged ver. of OP with memory of Orion and her.

ED: "Hoshiboshi no Watari Tori (星々の渡り鳥)" by Nagi Yanagi

5 cards appearing after that and we never found out her name.

I feel from watching this anime is this is the journey she had with Orion (companionship?) rather than meeting with the guys (well, it's important, too, but most important thing is Orion).

I liked how you described it. And I Agree completely.

Anyways so in the end she was given a choice to which world she would like to have gone back to. And now i want to know which one she went to. Personally the best choice would be Kent. Since he was the most sincerest and honest out of them all. He wasn't aggressive verbally nor physically, even though he wasn't at all experience with the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing. But at least he would try his best, and he understood her situation quickly.

The next best is Ikki. IMO because he was nice to her as well, but at the same time it would be dangerous to her because of his fans. But I'm sure that he would try and make them back off, but who knows.

The other three are either rude, aggressive, or plain dangerous. Even though Ukyo had a nice side to him his other half was more dangerous. Shin is too immature and rude, and aggressive. And Toma is well f*cked up in the head. He is possessive and abusive. Just no.

Anyways well about the reverse harem. I don't count is as that if it's only one per world. :/ lol. so whatevs.

Even though I was confused throughout the whole series, I managed to finish it. And it's not like nah I don't feel like finishing it, I did, because I wanted to know what happens. But the story itself was very weak. I don't know, I wanted to like it, but it ended up being meh for me. Didn't regret watching it after all.

It would be a 6/10 for me.
Mar 26, 2013 3:15 PM

Mar 2011
I hardly ever regret watching anything, I didn't regret watching this, but I still thought it was shite.

Seriously, I'd be amazed at how anyone could think this was half way decent.
Mar 26, 2013 3:24 PM

Sep 2011
The torture is over. I'm FREE!
LastExile_613.png
Mar 26, 2013 3:24 PM

Sep 2008
Like:
- opening and ending themes
- animation
- seiyuu
- some characters and their stories

Dislike:
- heroine
- some characters and their stories
- ending

Pretty cool anime,
but I need just one more episode to find out,
her real world, also in first episode,
she have memories about words,
how this is possible?!
Also, I don't like she so fast falling in love with other guy,
when she love other guy from last world...
First Shin *kiss* I love you
next episode new guy *kiss* I love you.

This could be good if girl don't remember what happen in last world,
but well...

Anyway from me 7, because it wasn't so terrible for me,
how good points and there are worsest series than this one.
Mar 26, 2013 3:25 PM

Jan 2008
Okay, I played off Orion's bit as ridiculous before, but I'll admit that during the first time I watched the episode I pretty much shouted "no!!" when he said that he'd be erased from Heroine's memories. (And I was watching the episode in the campus cafeteria - have to wonder if other people saw me as some sort of lunatic.) That's literally the only thing that hit me emotionally throughout the entire episode, though. And it's not because of Heroine, since really she didn't seem to give much of a shit about Orion throughout the entire series except when she was put into the position of *gasp* having to think for herself, but it's because I felt for Orion. One of the most heartbreaking scenes of the entire show imo was when Heroine was drowning and Orion was trying desperately to help her (despite her complete indifference towards helping herself) but he couldn't and it was sad. :(

Orion did so much for her, more than any of the other guys (except maybe Ukyo. I guess.), and she's coming out of this completely forgetting about him. That sucks, and is also kind of unnecessary if she's retaining all her other memories about world-jumping??

Anyway, I gave this show a 5/10 because I tend to be too kind with my ratings, but the reasoning behind it is that the art was good (though I never got over the rainbow eyes, but props to the colorists for keeping up the quality of them throughout the entire show?), Orion was a sweetheart, and because episode 7 was a thing.
UmekoMar 26, 2013 3:30 PM
Mar 26, 2013 3:34 PM

Jul 2009
by hell, that ending was worse than a typical normal harem ending. its like nothing happened at all.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 26, 2013 3:36 PM

Jul 2012
For the people wondering why a lot of us would keep watching till the end...

Well, firstly, it's short. I did waste three hours but I've wasted more time doing nothing sooo doing this is better than nothing, in a way.

Secondly, a LOT of MAL people were saying that the good stuff happens later so I stuck around, waiting until this anime shone its light. Toma's route and Ukyo's were interesting but executed horribly.

Oh btw, I'm lowered it from 5 to 4/10 now. It doesn't deserve a 5.
Mar 26, 2013 3:41 PM

Jun 2010
...Was that bad. Too bad, most otome games adaptions are bad, since they do not care about direction.
Mar 26, 2013 3:50 PM

Dec 2012
Gave it a 4 only because the artwork and the OP/ED themes were damn good. Couldn't just give it a 2.
The story had potential, but they ruined it by getting too much into "the fake worlds" shit and neglecting to shed some light on what the real world might be like.
And that ending..I almost feel ashamed for shedding some tears .. need to do something about my over-sensitiveness.
It was bad, the anime was bad and this episode was worse. They didn't even care to let us know what that damn irritating idiot's name was.
Insert wise quote here
Mar 26, 2013 3:51 PM

Jan 2008
mayukachan said:
For the people wondering why a lot of us would keep watching till the end...

Well, firstly, it's short. I did waste three hours but I've wasted more time doing nothing sooo doing this is better than nothing, in a way.

Secondly, a LOT of MAL people were saying that the good stuff happens later so I stuck around, waiting until this anime shone its light. Toma's route and Ukyo's were interesting but executed horribly.

Also, I feel that it's not fair to hate on a show unless you actually experience the whole thing in order to justify your hate. :P (Though only for 1- or 2-cour anime, putting up with anything longer is a waste.)
Mar 26, 2013 4:12 PM

May 2012
im going to rant a bit, ignore if you want, read if you want... i dont care...
well to start, i have to say i am really disappointed in this anime... i legitimately thought it would be good based on the first episode... but after that it fell apart... the guys were... well ok i guess, but the heroine, not even having a name, only says uhh, uhhh, uhhhhh, the entire anime, im sorry but this was bad, by far one of the worst animes if not the worst i have ever seen... and the ending... so cheesy,, you could see it coming from episode 1, everything was excessively predictable, except maybe getting locked in a cage, lolwut?, and almost dying... but other than that... really bad... well thats it... later
Mar 26, 2013 4:17 PM
Feb 2012
I really regret watching this... I finished it because I don't drop anime but man, this was actually really terrible. I did enjoy when bad things happened to the heroine though (free haircuts, boat ride, etc.) Wait, does she have a name?
Mar 26, 2013 4:21 PM

Aug 2012
Ok well that is the end it does seem like overall the entire series would be based on Ukyo since he expalines it and what happens so you would assume that at the end she would have chosen the joker being Ukyo and gone back to that relem but than i guess they could have it up to debate for the fans to all give their reasons why she would go with who and to where and the lot but overall.

Decent ending I think i mean i would have loved if at the end it would have shown her emerging into the world with Ukyo standing over her with his mememories saying a line along the lines of "Glad you chose to come home" which i would have liked as an ending but again.

Overall decent ending with a little to be saught after give it about a 8/10
Mar 26, 2013 4:34 PM
Aug 2010
so when is the second season out?
Mar 26, 2013 4:52 PM

Oct 2012
i really tryed to like this one, but i didnt. first off i think the main character was the most boring main character i've seen in anime and it left to much plot-holes. None of the characters were really memorable i would say the only decent/good character in the whole anime was kento and he only got ONE episode
Mar 26, 2013 5:07 PM

Dec 2012
Ukyio stabbing himself was funny, at least.
Mar 26, 2013 5:17 PM
Sep 2012
Yeah, this series was a letdown. You would think after the horror that is HnK, someone at Otomate would try to do some quality checks on the anime that is getting made. Or pick a better otome game to adapt. HnK season two is selling even worse than season one and I can only imagine how this is going to sell. Heroine had no personality and was barely alive. She was like a ventriloquist dummy and Orion wasn't always around for most of the act. The best guy got shafted and instead we were shown crazies for most of the second half. After this show, I need Uta no Prince-sama season two stat.
Mar 26, 2013 5:18 PM

Sep 2007
Orion = OTP
=D

Ok that^ comment aside though...the last episode was surprisingly the best. I admit I teared up probably 2 or 3 times during this ep. (Leave it to otome-makers to make the 'secret bachelor route' end up being the best imo o_o )

I was actually tempted to rate the whole series a 10 based on this final ep alone but had to knock it down cuz of some of dem earlier annoying eps.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 26, 2013 5:35 PM
Aug 2012
What kind of retard would like this?
Mar 26, 2013 5:36 PM

Jul 2012
NamiWaBakemono said:
so when is the second season out?

lol you're funny

eyelessjack said:
Ukyio stabbing himself was funny, at least.

Yeah. His speech sounded like a bunch of cheesy lines taken from a romance novel.
Mar 26, 2013 5:37 PM

Feb 2012
Well if nothing the ending song rocks.

It would be nice if they showed who is her boyfriend in the world where she belongs, and stuff like that, but they just cut it off like nothing.
Mar 26, 2013 6:02 PM

Apr 2007
parfaited said:
-OJ- said:
You can add another one if you're a bishi-fan :D

These bishies aren't even likable!
Srsly. The reason I watch these shows is because of the guys (since the story usually sux anyway) and I only like 1.5 of them, so sad :(

The biggest thing that bothered me about the finale is that we didn't even get to see the main girly after she regains her memories. With how the guys described her at times I was really curious to see her usual personality, but no. There's only a cliffhanger with what world/guy she chooses.

This show was fun and interesting at first, but the dull guys and even more dull heroine killed it for me.
Mar 26, 2013 6:13 PM

Mar 2009
Aside from being tossed off a hospital rooftop, I think those ending credits were the most emotion I've seen the heroine have orz
Ehh it was a disappointing ending but then again this is the problem with most otome adaptions.
ClarsisoMar 26, 2013 6:18 PM
Mar 26, 2013 6:17 PM

Jul 2007
Why did I expect them to be able to do a nice ending (or at least something that made sense!)? WHY?

Come'n! As I much as I tried to like this, it got more and more nonsensical. I laughed at the Orion's scene, do you congratulate her? FOR DOING NOTHING?!

Besides the nice opening and the art I don't see why this should get more than a 5.
Mar 26, 2013 6:49 PM

Dec 2011
so uh... which world is she in? the one with ukyo?
Mar 26, 2013 7:01 PM

Apr 2009
To throw out a random Deity that grands wishes as a explanation at the final episode for all the messed up dimensional jumps because of someone else? Really!? 3/10
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Mar 26, 2013 7:03 PM
Mar 2013
c'mon you guys no need to be so mean lol
at least they hinted the heroine's personalities and show some expression with 5 illustration during the ED songs (use your imagination and guess it yourself already)
gotta admit that it's annoying how she has no name, barely have any motivation and only have few replies like "ano..." "eto..." "eh..."

the show have good potential with its concept, story and all... the execution were so terrible that it doesn't seems like an anime at all
dunno if they're trying to dodge people hating the anime because there's difference compared to the game or what...
I give it a 4/10 but I still enjoy it thought

why giving a show you enjoy a 4/10? a show doesn't have to be good to be enjoyable
I'd rather watch a 4/10 enjoyable show rather than a 8/10 not enjoyable show

they have ok OP/ED but using Hoshi Boshi no Wataridori as the Ending is just mean...
I had it on my playlist for months so it lacks impact, why the heck they put the Ending at the OP album anyway??

kimmy122122 said:
so uh... which world is she in? the one with ukyo?

the staff can't decide so they let the audience pick (fuck the staffs for unable to tell a difference between media, if they make this show into proper anime not a game preview animation it could be much more better)
Mar 26, 2013 7:07 PM

Jun 2011
dammit i wanted belts-kun end anime sux 0/10
I work in VNs. Sometimes, they have h-scenes and I go "waai~". I also like to not write at Oppai is Justice, a blog with great urls.
Mar 26, 2013 7:14 PM

Dec 2011
My overall enjoyment level was a 5/10, though I could rate it lower. I'm glad Orion finally explained everything and that it's over, but I'm pissed because of the ending.
What's her name? Which life does she pick? Does she remember Orion?
I really want a special ep because I hope she picked Ukyo, especially after he literally went insane for her.

The opening and the art are really nice, although the heroine's voice acting (or maybe just her personality) needs work. Most of what she says is just 'eto...ano...'
Mar 26, 2013 7:25 PM

Jul 2010
At least I know my thought was right. Can't believe he went all those deaths for her Ukyo is so lovable.
Explains why in some episodes he was evil an in some good.
This episode was sad, at least they let the fans choose the ending, and who Heroine is ended with ,kinda reminded me of Clannad after story.
I sure w is he'd Luka was in this anime.
Mar 26, 2013 8:02 PM

Oct 2012
I think that this kind of adaptation is really difficult to make.
They tried to make us choose her world, name...
It's something like "personal choice", but in adaptation became very weird. ●﹏●

4/5 (because I didn't see her with Ukyo (⊃ω⊂) and her REAL personality). (≧∩≦)

And could someone explain to me why Ukyou has two personalities? Is it because his request? (。・_・。) Ty
NaniiMar 26, 2013 8:08 PM
Mar 26, 2013 8:06 PM

Sep 2012
If it's one mistake I'm never repeating ever again, it's committing myself to the first random Anime I see on the sidebar of AnimeFreak.tv.
Whatever I just said right now was a complete lie.
Mar 26, 2013 8:22 PM

Jan 2013
Nanii said:
And could someone explain to me why Ukyou has two personalities? Is it because his request? (。・_・。) Ty

It wasn't mentioned in the anime but the heroine actually had a fate of death in all worlds. Ukyo's wish was to see her live past the 25th and break her fate of death but either she dies in an accident/gets murdered or he dies before the 25th (due to the whole taking her fate thing in order to save her)

This created a paradox and trapped him in a loop of death since whenever he dies he just gets sent to another world coz he merged with the immortal Neil.

After a certain point, he couldn't take the deaths anymore and developed a split personality that wanted to kill her before sane!Ukyo sacrificed himself again. It was pointless though because everytime Ukyo came to his senses after murdering her, he would just suicide his way into the next world.
minescopeMar 26, 2013 8:41 PM
Mar 26, 2013 8:38 PM

Aug 2011
Ukyo is like a bad version of Homura.
Mar 26, 2013 8:40 PM

Oct 2012
If Evil Ukyo was serious in his pursuits, he would have shown more urgency, knowing that Good Ukyo foiled his plans supposedly countless times before. Another question is how did Ukyo know that her life would be spared after the 25th if he's only ever experienced her death before that day? Perhaps his own life had a 8/25 expiration, but the heroine's curse could've lasted for any time...

Considering how Orion only shows up for a few minutes in half the episodes, I only felt apathy for his disappearance, and I wonder how the heroine could even give a fuck when she doesn't remember him half the time.

Seriously, this show could've been 7/10 from the first episode, but every episode after that only went downhill until it hit rock bottom when heroine professed her love to Touma the obsessive stalker/abuser. The ending makes it out like a Steins;Gate where Okabe goes gothic and insane, and Mayuri develops down syndrome. Overall: 4/10. Would have been it a 3/10, but it didn't seem to agitate me as much as the other anime that I've given 3's to, so the score would have to do for now.
katsucatsMar 26, 2013 8:44 PM
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 26, 2013 8:53 PM

Aug 2011
... it was okay I guess... i mean it wasn't GOOD but it wasn't THAT terrible....
Common route ending ofc >__>

6/10
Mar 26, 2013 8:56 PM

Jan 2013
katsucats said:
If Evil Ukyo was serious in his pursuits, he would have shown more urgency, knowing that Good Ukyo foiled his plans supposedly countless times before.

He's kinda a bad killer in that regard, hell in Toma's route he pretty much went 'screw this, I'm going to die tomorrow anyway' and lets her go.

katsucats said:

Another question is how did Ukyo know that her life would be spared after the 25th if he's only ever experienced her death before that day? Perhaps his own life had a 8/25 expiration, but the heroine's curse could've lasted for any time...

That's what I was curious about too actually, it's one of the plot holes. The players knew that the heroine lives past that date because she gets the good ending but Ukyo had no way of knowing unless he just took Neil's word for it.
Mar 26, 2013 8:56 PM

Jan 2008
Another question, now that I think about it...

Someone explained to me about halfway through the airing, after I speculated (mostly correctly) about it, that the whole deal with the weather being chilly for August (specified in the demo I played as being weather more suited for early fall) was because the ecology was just chugging along at its regular schedule despite time looping back over and over.

So my question is: did Orion only get stuck in Heroine's conciousness after Ukyo had been screwing with time for a few iterations already? Had Heroine had her memories in tact before that, or...? Or were Heroine and Orion together since the very beginning, but for whatever reason (at least in the anime) they only began retaining memories of each other after each reset as of the first episode, by which point the weather was October-ish?

The thing with the weather being screwy just doesn't make sense to me in the first place, I mean that's pretty unnecessary to the story and is only adding an extra parameter to complicate things for the writers why even...
Mar 26, 2013 9:11 PM

Jan 2013
Umeko said:

The thing with the weather being screwy just doesn't make sense to me in the first place, I mean that's pretty unnecessary to the story and is only adding an extra parameter to complicate things for the writers why even.

The whole weather thing was only really relevant in Ukyo's route. Neil couldn't revive the dead which led to the whole jumping dimensions thing. When he realized he was running out of power, he decided to bring Ukyo back to his original world and rewinded the time to June...something I'm not sure but it was before the Heroine and Ukyo met.

But the world refused to cooperate and yeah, the weather got screwed up. I imagine they included this so that the obvious question of why Neil didn't just continually rewind the time in Ukyo's world instead of all the dimension jumping nonsense gets answered - it would screw up things too badly, maybe it would break the world or something.

Umeko said:

So my question is: did Orion only get stuck in Heroine's conciousness after Ukyo had been screwing with time for a few iterations already? Had Heroine had her memories in tact before that, or...? Or were Heroine and Orion together since the very beginning, but for whatever reason (at least in the anime) they only began retaining memories of each other after each reset as of the first episode, by which point the weather was October-ish?

That's one of the more confusing things about the game. In every route Orion was there, presumably sent by Neil on August 1 to erase her memories and to reduce her 'presence' in the world so it won't try as hard to kill her.

Orion always ends up returning to the spirit world after every route (except Ukyo's) but in the next world Ukyo goes to, somehow he's back on that world's version of the heroine again. And apparently he doesn't remember the events of the last route.

And there is Toma's bad end where Orion is permanently stuck on the Heroine's head due to her being caged forever, never regaining her memories and turning into a vegetable. In a game where all ends (good, normal, bad) happened at some parallel universe, it implies that Orion shouldn't be on the other routes.

Then again I might just be thinking too hard about this since Orion was just a mouthpiece for the mute heroine in the 4 normal routes.
minescopeMar 26, 2013 9:14 PM
Mar 26, 2013 9:14 PM
Mar 2013
Umeko said:

weather aside...
what I get from what Neil said is that things happen in this order:
1. Heroine died, Ukyo met Neil and asked a wish to save Heroine
2. Timeloop where Ukyo died multiple times, Evil Ukyo born
3. Neil tried to grant Ukyo wish by sending Orion, Heroine got amnesia
4. Heroine died, Neil lose his/her power (1st episode)

did I got them right?
Mar 26, 2013 9:35 PM

Jul 2012
Hahahaha this anime is so funny XD I could swear it was a comedy because it made me laugh almost every episode because of how dull and stupid the main character is, I don't get why Orion and Neil were thanking her for being brave and granting whats his faces wish I mean half the time she wasn't doing anything and the other half she was spurting out half witted replies like some brain dead zombie and the rest is just her getting tossed around being used by every guy possible and then forgetting everything that just happened and loving them anyway, Then when she goes to the next world Boom she completely forgets the other guy before and is suddenly in love with who ever is shoving their tongue down her throat next. Funny as hell!!

Anyway rated 4/10 mostly for the visuals and OP plus it was a little interesting to see what funny crap she would do in the next episode.

Reading your posts made me laugh too XD
Mar 26, 2013 9:55 PM

Jan 2008
Most of the fun of this show is discussing and complaining about it, not even gonna lie.
Mar 26, 2013 9:58 PM

Sep 2010
Meh. Kinda sad. I really wanted to like this series. I liked the art and the music, but they could have done soooo much more with the characters. And they completely failed in the plot department. Guess I'll just have to play the game. :\
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.