MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Animes like Say I Love You, Special A, or Kimi ni Todoke?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» Animes like Say I Love You, Special A, or Kimi ni Todoke?

03-24-13, 4:29 PM

PLEASE?!
I've already seen others like Maid Sama, Toradora, Ouran, Tonari no kaibutsu-kun, clannad, angel beats!, and many more. I really just want a shojo and romance anime flow.

03-24-13, 4:43 PM

You have a couple in your ptw: Lovely Complex, Hanasakeru Seishounen, Inu X Boku SS

La Corda D'oro
Karin

G-O-L-F-dub-A-N-G

03-24-13, 4:46 PM

I'd recommend Bokura ga Ita from your PTW

03-24-13, 4:56 PM

Some animes that caught my eye on your ptw :

Anohana : very touching anime about a group of friends, theres some romance and its only 11 episodes, should watch it asap. I'd also say this is very similar to Angel beats, although i liked anohana way more.

5 cm /second : just an amazing movie, its more than just romance though, the ending tries to teach viewers a lesson, i found it very realistic.

Kokoro connect : concept is very cool, the ending had some forced drama but overall, very unique school themed anime about a group of friends again, i would say this is the closest to the stuff you have seen.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - pretty good romance anime, has some flaws but overall a decent watch.

Ef tale of memories/melodies - great artwork, overdramatic at times and not realistic, but the romance is done beautifully here and if you like shaft stuff, you will not be disappointed by this.

Ano Natsu de Matteru - love triangles, love triangles everywhere.

I would highly suggest you start with Anohana and Kokoro connect, they are probably the closest to what you have seen and i doubt you will be dissapointed with them, also they are only 11-13 episodes long, so it shouldnt take that long.

03-24-13, 5:43 PM

Wuffle_devil said:

I would highly suggest you start with Anohana and Kokoro connect, they are probably the closest to what you have seen and i doubt you will be dissapointed with them, also they are only 11-13 episodes long, so it shouldnt take that long.

kokoro connect has 17 episodes, 13 were the original but episodes 14-17 (Kokoro Connect: Michi Random) were added later due to a difficulty with the producers i believe

oh and i second Kokoro Connect, Ef: Tale of Memories and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Modified by Darkiee, 03-24-13, 5:48 PM

03-24-13, 6:03 PM

Darkiee said:
Wuffle_devil said:

kokoro connect has 17 episodes, 13 were the original but episodes 14-17 (Kokoro Connect: Michi Random) were added later due to a difficulty with the producers i believe

oh and i second Kokoro Connect, Ef: Tale of Memories and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

yeah you're right, thanks for correction, been a while since i watched kokoro connect(and michi random)

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices