MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

kids and teenagers watching hentai
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» kids and teenagers watching hentai

Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Poll: what do you think about kids and teenagers watching hentai


#1
12-14-08, 6:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 25
What do you think about it? o.o'
I dunno if this is a serious problem or a completly useless topic

I think this is wrong... but it's so... normal!

and you? what do you think? o.o
 
#2
12-15-08, 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 171
It's better than them going out and doing it.
 
#3
12-15-08, 3:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5466
What the cakes is wrong with seeing sex? Or having, for that matter.


That was a rhetorical question, obviously.
How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read. | Report rules abuse | Your Panel | Clubs | Messages | Forum | Recent
<img src="http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4672/stuhlbarg.png" />
 
#4
12-15-08, 3:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2186
I voted "They should not watch", but I don't really see why they would want to watch it (talking about kids, not fourteen year olds). In any case, if they have to, better to watch real porn, in my opinion. Not that live porn can't be messed up, but I think hentai has a lot more inappropriate content, and it's not very realistic either.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
 
#5
12-15-08, 8:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 25
God bless Google
he helped me to translate your posts XD

whatever

Kaiserpingvin, nothing wrong with that, but we're talking about kids! in this case, there really is something wrong!
it isn't a rhetorical question, sorry u.u

I don't know who the tings are there, but here in my coutry, the thing is ugly/black/whatever (I don't know if you use sentences like that ^^'). kids are learning with inconcequential teenagers and funk lyrics, bad lenguage, talk about sex and porn, and... well... do it!
some funk songs talk about pedophilia too!

I hate too much the place where I live XD
 
#6
12-15-08, 9:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3681
I fail to see the difference between kids watching hentai and finding your parents' porn stash. Hentai is probably less harmful since it's so unrealistic. With the internet, all sorts of BAD stuff is available to them anyway.
 
#7
12-15-08, 9:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6884
I find it fucking unbelievable that people find the time to complain about their kids jacking off to porn at age 12 when they could be doing drugs or getting some stupid bitch pregnant.

OH NO MY CHILD IS MASTURBATING. HE'S GOING TO HELL NOW. WHY GOD?

what the fuck is wrong with people

Hentai same thing. Who gives a fuck.
 
#8
12-15-08, 9:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 427
Neverender said:
I find it fucking unbelievable that people find the time to complain about their kids jacking off to porn at age 12 when they could be doing drugs or getting some stupid bitch pregnant.

OH NO MY CHILD IS MASTURBATING. MY WORLD IS FALLING APART.

what the fuck is wrong with people

Hentai same thing. Who gives a fuck.


Exactly.

I don't see a problem with people watching hentai/porn. Sooner or later, they will experince sex. Better watch porn/hentai when you are young rather than get a middle schooler pregant/become a mom at 13.
Hi guys, new YouTube channel trying to make spoiler free reviews, reactions and parodies. Please visit my channel, watch my videos and offer some suggestions so I can improve.
 
#9
12-15-08, 9:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 304
Underage teens watching hentai is the same as underage teens looking at pornagraphy, take that as you will. It's bad in the way that it is looked down upon by society and breaks regulations prohibiting the distribution of pornagraphic materials to people under the legal age. At the same time, underage teens will most likely encounter pornagraphy and sexual stimulation can be viewed as both psychological and a physical requirement.
 
12-15-08, 9:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 25
I'm being owned here...

Neverender said:
I find it fucking unbelievable that people find the time to complain about their kids jacking off to porn at age 12 when they could be doing drugs or getting some stupid bitch pregnant.

OH NO MY CHILD IS MASTURBATING. HE'S GOING TO HELL NOW. WHY GOD?

what the fuck is wrong with people

Hentai same thing. Who gives a fuck.


Yes, know it, its better the person masturbing than taking any bitch out there, but it may influence them to do sex before the right time

I know, this is talk of old and it's the same thig as say "GTA influences children to commit crimes". but when you're masturbing and seeing that "images" remains in mind to do sex is much better than do what you are doing
 
12-15-08, 9:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6884
I think you need to get laid bro
 
12-15-08, 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1446
I vote they shouldn't, but nothing is gonna stop them so I don't care. Also saves adults from telling kids that tentacle sex, futanari and bestiality is normal. I see my friends' brothers on xxxnaruto all the time and I just laugh it off, pretty funny seein the bookmarks all over the place lol. I still think they should be playing sports, productive hobbies, studying, music, art, whatever than wanking off all day. They could at least draw their own hentai and wank off to that.
 
12-15-08, 10:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 25
Neverender said:
I think you need to get laid bro

I have 14 years old you crazy u.u''''''''''''''''
 
12-15-08, 10:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6884
I'm just saying that you're too young to be worrying about when other kids are having sex and fapping to the H. That's what soccer moms do, bro. You should be doing something fun like egging houses instead.
 
12-16-08, 12:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 81
Humans is normal to do/think/watch about sex so why is a problem ?:O
 
12-16-08, 12:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5283
Neverender said:
I find it fucking unbelievable that people find the time to complain about their kids jacking off to porn at age 12 when they could be doing drugs or getting some stupid bitch pregnant.

OH NO MY CHILD IS MASTURBATING. HE'S GOING TO HELL NOW. WHY GOD?

what the fuck is wrong with people

Hentai same thing. Who gives a fuck.


Agreed also.
 
12-16-08, 2:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1033
Anyone who doesn't understand that lolicon, futanari and tentacles aren't and shouldn't be realistic, shouldn't be allowed on the internet, so I don't see anything wrong.
I even find hentai less harmful than real-life porn, at a psychological level, since it doesn't give you a 'Ohmygod, that person is way hotter than me!'-idea.

As long as kids just jack off to it and understand that the chance that tentacles suddenly pop up when they see a hot girl is really small, I don't see anything wrong with it.

 
12-16-08, 3:56 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2186
philldevil said:

Kaiserpingvin, nothing wrong with that, but we're talking about kids! in this case, there really is something wrong!
it isn't a rhetorical question, sorry u.u


I'm pretty sure that Kaiserpingvin is using sarcasm in his post. He even makes sure you get it by saying it's rhetorical.

Teddy said:

I even find hentai less harmful than real-life porn, at a psychological level, since it doesn't give you a 'Ohmygod, that person is way hotter than me!'-idea.


Though I agree that there's nothing wrong with teenagers jacking off, saying hentai is less harmful is not something I can easily let pass. Not only does it give wrong information and impressions on the act of sex, it may involve ridiculous amounts of violent sex, rape, gang bang, whatever... Even if this does not have a negative impact on a teenager, I can't see how it may be helpful, so I think it should be avoided.

Note: Sorry, I won't be able to answer to any posts, since I'm going off to final exams right now (it's 6:58 AM, my bus is in 15 minutes)
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
 
12-16-08, 4:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 136
well i guess everyone is free to do as he/her pleases...and sure there is worse stuff to do than watch hentai....beside i myself love yaoi & yuri and one could say some of those have quite more sex than actual plot...
hmm as well one could argue is it good for young kids to watch too violent series (like Elfen Lied or Hellsing).
so i'd say it's up to that kid's parents to make the rules.
That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie And With Strange Eons Even Death May Die
 
12-16-08, 5:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1165
CHILDREN LOOKING AT PORNOGRAPHY?!?!?!

WHAT HAS OUR SOCIETY BECOME?!?!!?!?!?
 
12-16-08, 5:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 62
Depends on what you call 'kids', if it's 8 year old, i would say they shouldn't.. but if it's in the 'teens' i don't think there's even anything wrong with that. My self being 17 and sometimes watchin hentai (well actualy more like twice than sometimes), i don't see nothing wrong with that.. it's just that most hentai is just plain boring..
 
12-16-08, 5:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 242
I started watching hentai as a teenager too, xD. and I'm a normal person.

It isn't really for children but can you take care of them, that they do not watch hentai?
 
12-16-08, 7:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 74
A sage once told me that things such as hentai and pornography are tools of decadence that objectify humans and inexorably condition/socialize them toward lust and other shortcomings.

Adding that he was very wise first, I then asked him if perchance I could partake of the pipe which he partook.

He declined, claiming that he but only inhaled transient steams of enlightenment, and did not hinder himself with the troublesome fumes of tobacco. When I was ready, he further advised, I could sample such steams of my own volition.

I was compelled to conjecture that tobacco or not, inhalation from such devices are likely to be universally injurious to the physiology of the lung. I asked him if he would leave the pipe if I could bring him scientific evidence of such.

Oddly, he only replied that to deny oneself enlightenment is to deny oneself growth and life itself. In any case, it was unlikely that I might ever happen upon him again, he concluded.


-_- I search for him still.
 
12-16-08, 7:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5466
georgi said:
philldevil said:
Kaiserpingvin, nothing wrong with that, but we're talking about kids! in this case, there really is something wrong!
it isn't a rhetorical question, sorry u.u


I'm pretty sure that Kaiserpingvin is using sarcasm in his post. He even makes sure you get it by saying it's rhetorical.
Har, yeah, in retrospect it looks quite sarcastic. It ain't supposed to be, either way, so sorry for that. I honestly don't think there are any intrinsicly bad effects from watching porn, no matter your age, no matter how graphic - sure, most people would shy away from guro no matter their age, but I wouldn't say it is definitely bad for kids.

The bad thing only comes when you mix a prudish, repressive social attitude to sex with early fapping and porn-indulging. That creates guilt, embarrassment and wildly unrealistic expectations (mostly, at least). So mixing them doesn't work - which is why I think we should stop being prude and repressive about the most natural thing in the world after birth and death. And we should also have earlier and more sensible sex-education. I remember mine, seventh grade, everyone knew more than what the book told us (in Sweden, one of the most open damn countries there is on the matter, the Swedish Sin and whatnot), and boy was the atmosphere sickening.

tl;dr I long for the day when that sketch in The Meaning of Life becomes reality.

messed said:
A sage once told me that things such as hentai and pornography are tools of decadence that objectify humans and inexorably condition/socialize them toward lust and other shortcomings.

Adding that he was very wise first, I then asked him if perchance I could partake of the pipe which he partook.

He declined, claiming that he but only inhaled transient steams of enlightenment, and did not hinder himself with the troublesome fumes of tobacco. When I was ready, he further advised, I could sample such steams of my own volition.

I was compelled to conjecture that tobacco or not, inhalation from such devices are likely to be universally injurious to the physiology of the lung. I asked him if he would leave the pipe if I could bring him scientific evidence of such.

Oddly, he only replied that to deny oneself enlightenment is to deny oneself growth and life itself. In any case, it was unlikely that I might ever happen upon him again, he concluded.


-_- I search for him still.


oh mai
Epic, brownies for you.
How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read. | Report rules abuse | Your Panel | Clubs | Messages | Forum | Recent
<img src="http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4672/stuhlbarg.png" />
 
12-16-08, 8:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1150
Neverender said:
I find it fucking unbelievable that people find the time to complain about their kids jacking off to porn at age 12 when they could be doing drugs or getting some stupid bitch pregnant.

OH NO MY CHILD IS MASTURBATING. HE'S GOING TO HELL NOW. WHY GOD?

what the fuck is wrong with people

Hentai same thing. Who gives a fuck.


This. Sex is worse than violence what?

I'd prefer to catch my kid whacking it to hentai than to catch him watching incredibly gory movies.

Sex is a perfectly natural part of life. That people consider it one of the worst things to expose a kid to kills me inside, it really does. :/
You can find me on IRC.
 
12-16-08, 8:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1368
Witnessing sexual activity, be it animated or real, is far from the worst thing a teenager can do. Not a big deal imo.
 
12-16-08, 8:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 6399
I personally wouldn't do it (I'm 16) and don't really give a damn if anyone else does.

Daniyelllx said:
It's better than them going out and doing it.

Exactly. I'm sure you'd prefer a 14 year old watching porn then going out and getting knocked up/knocking someone else up.
 
12-16-08, 9:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3681
LolitaDecay said:
Exactly. I'm sure you'd prefer a 14 year old watching porn then going out and getting knocked up/knocking someone else up.
I'm not sure why people do the jump from masturbation to getting pregnant. I don't really care about the porn itself (and pretty much expect it after a certain age), but having a small talk with them and either providing them or showing them where to obtain the tools they need (education, condoms, birth control) easily prevents this. Perhaps I take that for granted because my own mom did that (since she was a teenage mom herself, not with me)? Lots of teenagers do have sex and manage not to catch disease or get pregnant.
 
12-16-08, 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1368
shinkeikaku said:
Lots of teenagers do have sex and manage not to catch disease or get pregnant.

Not just lots, i'd say most.
 
12-16-08, 11:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1033
georgi said:
Teddy said:

I even find hentai less harmful than real-life porn, at a psychological level, since it doesn't give you a 'Ohmygod, that person is way hotter than me!'-idea.


Though I agree that there's nothing wrong with teenagers jacking off, saying hentai is less harmful is not something I can easily let pass. Not only does it give wrong information and impressions on the act of sex, it may involve ridiculous amounts of violent sex, rape, gang bang, whatever... Even if this does not have a negative impact on a teenager, I can't see how it may be helpful, so I think it should be avoided.

Yes, that is true. I don't think it is helpful either, but I think for everyone who is able to see the difference between what can happen and what happens in hentai, it is alright. And I do think that difference is easier to see in hentai than in real life. That's just what I've heard from the people around me, who aren't really average actually, so it might be just plain wrong.
 
12-16-08, 11:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 411
lol why would they to watch it?

今はどんでん返しの時代ではない★너와 함께 했던 일상은
어느샌가 작은 영화속 풍경이되고 ☆
 
12-16-08, 11:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3930
midori- said:
lol why would they to watch it?
This totally reminds me of the "I accidentally a coca cola bottle" line.
Modified by Defiance, 12-16-08, 9:46 PM
 
12-16-08, 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 83
"it is wrong, but it's normal too..."

Yah, can you change that to "it is wrong, but what the fuck can i do about it!?!"
There are too many people in the world, doing things they believe is right. Either because they enjoy it regardless of what other people may think or because they haven't learned of another way. What i'm trying to say is...you might be able to convince a small group of people to change their activities, but good luck with spreading the word to everyone else.

Back to topic....No, I do not think it's alright for a little kid to watch any form of porn at his/her age. Why? Well look around or atleast try to remember the last kid you saw, acting like a pervert, pimp, or a horny little bastard. Point is that, there are other things for a young child to focus on besides sex.

Teenagers and kids beeing put on a scale, determining which of the two should have more viewing rights...of porn?...Hehehe, I'm sorry that's just a little too funny. Now, do i think teenages should be allowed to watch hentai(porn in general)? Umm....give me sec...YES!! What are we supposed to be...celibate?!?!
 
12-16-08, 12:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1165
Kuyukly said:
I'd prefer to catch my kid whacking it to hentai than to catch him watching incredibly gory movies.

Not me. 50% of all hentai has more gore than the Saw movies.
 
12-16-08, 12:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5466
Foggle said:
Kuyukly said:
I'd prefer to catch my kid whacking it to hentai than to catch him watching incredibly gory movies.

Not me. 50% of all hentai has more gore than the Saw movies.

While true... Those would also be included in the category "incredibly gory movies" and as thus be subject to an implied exception, no?

Principle of charity m'lord.
How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read. | Report rules abuse | Your Panel | Clubs | Messages | Forum | Recent
<img src="http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4672/stuhlbarg.png" />
 
12-16-08, 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 192
Kids shouldn't be watching porn.
 
12-16-08, 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1165
Kaiserpingvin said:
Foggle said:
Kuyukly said:
I'd prefer to catch my kid whacking it to hentai than to catch him watching incredibly gory movies.

Not me. 50% of all hentai has more gore than the Saw movies.

While true... Those would also be included in the category "incredibly gory movies" and as thus be subject to an implied exception, no?

Principle of charity m'lord.

Oh shit. That makes sense. Yeah, I retract my statement. >_>
 
12-16-08, 10:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 81
To switch the conversation , i will be very worried if my children are 16 years old and never see a porn movie in their lives ....
You know is totally human for a teenager to watch porn movies and talk think and search about sex
Dont forget that in that age the sexual nature of humans wakes up , so i will be very worried if my children ignore their nature
You know nature makes the human sexuality to wake up about the age of 14 when the humans start to understand what is the difference between men and women :D
 
12-17-08, 3:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 509
Have them look at normal porn.. i think hentai might twist a few in a strange direction :P
 
12-17-08, 5:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 32
hmm, it's a matter of sooner or later they will encounter it. So I don't see harm. In fact I accidentally saw p*** back when i'm 4-5 yrs old. It didn't change me to anything pervert or whatever.Only increased knowledge.
Modified by polarcubs, 12-17-08, 8:17 AM
 
12-17-08, 5:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1649
Kuyukly said:
Sex is a perfectly natural part of life. That people consider it one of the worst things to expose a kid to kills me inside, it really does. :/


Honestly, I think that's really about all that needs to be said. The whole stigma that sex is somehow evil and unclean seems to be present in most any predominately Christian country (and may be even worse elsewhere in the world) and really creates some absurd dilemmas. Like how so many people object to freely distributing condoms to help prevent the spread of STDs and in their single-minded fervency end up making the issues they think they're solving (teenage pregnancy, for one) even more common.
 
12-18-08, 12:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4848
We are created to be stimulated, I guess. But for me, I've watched those stuff while I was in the last year of my middle school. I guess it served as the education itself. I'm sane enough to know what's right and wrong so it'll not be a problem to me.

The question is...how about those kids who can't apply the knowledge for the right. It's either you cut through your path or cut yourself.

I think those lives got messed up just watching porn are retarded. That's why we are given brains to think.
 
12-18-08, 12:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 509
Krelian said:
Kuyukly said:
Sex is a perfectly natural part of life. That people consider it one of the worst things to expose a kid to kills me inside, it really does. :/


Honestly, I think that's really about all that needs to be said. The whole stigma that sex is somehow evil and unclean seems to be present in most any predominately Christian country (and may be even worse elsewhere in the world) and really creates some absurd dilemmas. Like how so many people object to freely distributing condoms to help prevent the spread of STDs and in their single-minded fervency end up making the issues they think they're solving (teenage pregnancy, for one) even more common.


I still think there is quite a big difference between sex, porn and hentai. I don't have any kids but if I did i would much rather have them watch normal porn then watch hentai (which is basically the question here, not if its good or evil etc).

Hentai is mostly very unrealistic and especially on a young age this can't possible give a good idea of what sex is sure normal porn isn't exactly the best example but at least it usually doesn't have tentacles, magically flying dildos, rape, drug abuse etc etc...
 
12-18-08, 5:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1165
Saito said:
I still think there is quite a big difference between sex, porn and hentai. I don't have any kids but if I did i would much rather have them watch normal porn then watch hentai (which is basically the question here, not if its good or evil etc).

Hentai is mostly very unrealistic and especially on a young age this can't possible give a good idea of what sex is sure normal porn isn't exactly the best example but at least it usually doesn't have tentacles, magically flying dildos, rape, drug abuse etc etc...

I think the thing is, porn or hentai could give a young child the wrong opinion of what sex is like. Imagine them watching nothing but S&M or something, so they think that's the only way they can get off during sex. Not that there's anything wrong with that lifestyle, but I'd prefer for the fella' to figure it out for himself/herself, and not just think it's the only thing.

And hentai? Well, there's so much fucked up shit in there, it would give a young kid nightmares.
 
12-18-08, 6:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1649
I think perhaps the topic is a bit too broad, as there are quite a few differences in sexual maturity between teenagers and kids. I'm certainly not posing that I'd be fine with a child of mine watching hentai or porn if they were 5, but at 15 I wouldn't see either as a big deal.

And I'd pose that anyone arguing that hentai is any more fucked up or disturbing than regular porn should take a look at what's actually floating around out there. There may not be tentacles or flying dildos, sure, but a quick search of the web will turn up an endless supply of sites for bestiality, rape, old ladies, pregnant chicks, trannies, scat, pedophiles... all manner of perversions which I'm quite convinced would be even more disturbing to see live than in an animated form.
 
12-18-08, 6:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1887
No comment on poll result. I highly disagree with it and there's a big fall in morals today.
 
12-18-08, 6:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1165
Krelian said:
And I'd pose that anyone arguing that hentai is any more fucked up or disturbing than regular porn should take a look at what's actually floating around out there. There may not be tentacles or flying dildos, sure, but a quick search of the web will turn up an endless supply of sites for bestiality, rape, old ladies, pregnant chicks, trannies, scat, pedophiles... all manner of perversions which I'm quite convinced would be even more disturbing to see live than in an animated form.

It IS much more disturbing to see live, but the fact remains, there's about 50x as much of that stuff in hentai (making it much easier to find), and it's generally even more depraved when animated by the Japanese.
 
12-18-08, 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1195
I watch hentai since I was like 12, only 4 years late I started to watch anime xD
 
12-18-08, 7:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5466
Rebella said:
No comment on poll result. I highly disagree with it and there's a big fall in morals today.

I am pretty sure almost every single person who voted in fact has morals, so your statement is in error.

"Almost" because Baman might'ave, and there might be other full-heart nihilists lurking here.
How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read. | Report rules abuse | Your Panel | Clubs | Messages | Forum | Recent
<img src="http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4672/stuhlbarg.png" />
 
12-18-08, 7:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 813
What is wrong with being curious?

Its not a problem, as long as they don't start becoming sadistic and wanting to tie/be tied by someone. -_-;;
Hentai does have some weird things.. and no one should feel subjected to have to go along with those weird fetishes but its not that big a deal if they are doing something every person does through.
 
Top
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy