Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply
View Poll Results: Tsundere Meter Poll
5 - This character displays every tsundere persona at any time
 
15 10.42%
4 - Considerably a tsundere - she possess the traits but not always giving the impression
 
34 23.61%
3 - Somewhat a tsundere - either she falls more on her tsuntsun side or her deredere side
 
28 19.44%
2 - This character has little qualities of a tsundere and rarely displays the characteristics
 
45 31.25%
1 - This character is far from being a tsundere
 
22 15.28%
Voters: 144

#1
Dec 14, 2008 12:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 654

Surprise 64th poll! Seems someone wants to see the lovely Makoto in Tsundere or Not early, so here it be. As usual, rate Makoto's "tsundereness" in this thread according to what you’ve learned in the anime, manga, game, or novel she's featured in in scale of 1 to 5.

For the complete archive of Tsundere or Not polls with the stats, check out our new website here.

A tsundere character posses certain qualities and traits which defines who they are. If you're unsure or forgot about these charactertics, look in our club page, this thread, or Wikipedia's tsundere page.

Don't recognize the featured character? It's cool, you can post in this thread saying so or skip ahead. When you recognize her eventually, come back for this poll. If you want to see the result without voting, click the "View Results” link in the bottom right of the poll.

Last 7 Tsundere or Not threads:
[ Kishu Arashi | Aika Granzchesta | Tonami Yuma | Koizumi Risa | Kotegawa Yui | Tenjouin Saki | Kannagi Ayano ]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Makoto Sawatari
from Kanon

Modified by chibuki, Dec 16, 2008 5:12 AM
 
#2
Dec 15, 2008 5:33 PM
Columnist
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 15
Maybe it'd be helpful to post which series the character is from to help jog the memories of people? Just a thought.
Owner - Otaku Review
Associate Editor - Ani.me
Twitter
 
#3
Dec 15, 2008 5:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 8353
ehh? i thought chibuki was responsible for this
(img link doesn't work for me, btw)

 
#4
Dec 16, 2008 4:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 787
in Kanon. She was pretty tsundere. Physically trying to assault the main character the first time she sees him
Modified by zeroryoko1974, Jan 2, 2009 2:52 PM
 
#5
Dec 16, 2008 5:15 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3610
saitoXhenrietta said:
ehh? i thought chibuki was responsible for this
lol this also came as a surprise for me, but since it's been a while since the last Tsundere or Not, I guess this poll is official. Starting post is fixed although I can't edit the topic title (Japanese name format).

As far as her tsundereness, I don't see it in Makoto. She's the happy girl type and always have connection to Yuuichi. It's not like she hated him at first.
 
#6
Dec 16, 2008 6:57 AM
DB Administrator
Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12376
zeroryoko1974 said:


I think you should put that in a spoiler tag. And technically, you are wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I don't see any tsundere-ness in Makoto either. Don't really have anything to add to ChiBuki's post.
 
#7
Dec 16, 2008 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 8353
not a tsundere at all...

 
#8
Dec 16, 2008 11:55 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 654
ChiBuki said:
saitoXhenrietta said:
ehh? i thought chibuki was responsible for this
lol this also came as a surprise for me, but since it's been a while since the last Tsundere or Not, I guess this poll is official. Starting post is fixed although I can't edit the topic title (Japanese name format).

As far as her tsundereness, I don't see it in Makoto. She's the happy girl type and always have connection to Yuuichi. It's not like she hated him at first.

yes she did she said it herself
 
#9
Dec 24, 2008 12:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4289
2

My Makoto isn't classified into Tsundere, for me. She's more of the energetic type who sets a light mood for a scene. She may have a little tsundere characteristics in her but it's way far from being classified as a noticeable tsundere.

 
Dec 24, 2008 2:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 579
Sylpheed said:
2

My Makoto isn't classified into Tsundere, for me. She's more of the energetic type who sets a light mood for a scene. She may have a little tsundere characteristics in her but it's way far from being classified as a noticeable tsundere.


^ exactly. xD
 
Dec 24, 2008 2:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2296
Meh... she sometimes displayed her tsundere quality, like how she was very playful with Yuuichi until becoming really attached to him but I think that was more to do with her animalistic quality - 2
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Dec 24, 2008 6:46 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 29128
2 - This character has little qualities of a tsundere and rarely displays the characteristics

Music is from the soul~ ♥
 
Dec 24, 2008 7:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2529
2 ~
 
Dec 24, 2008 3:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 927
well in the game she does....but....umm i dono whether or not its real tsundere or because she doesnt have memory....lolz but in the begining kinda =P 5....dono why 0.o =P
 
Jan 2, 2009 2:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 787
cyruz said:
zeroryoko1974 said:


I think you should put that in a spoiler tag. And technically, you are wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I don't see any tsundere-ness in Makoto either. Don't really have anything to add to ChiBuki's post.

Technically I am not incorrect as
 
Mar 16, 2009 4:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 606
1, really don't see it at all
 
Mar 19, 2009 1:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6663
she is obviously not a tsundere
 
Mar 24, 2009 1:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 519
not really tsundere quality
 
Apr 7, 2009 1:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 433
2 not a tsundere I agree
 
Apr 7, 2009 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2836
2 most definitely. In some ways its also that shes so ignorant that she can't be a tsundere, but thats also because
 
Apr 21, 2009 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 72
2
 
Feb 2, 2010 1:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5808
zeroryoko1974 said:
cyruz said:
zeroryoko1974 said:


I think you should put that in a spoiler tag. And technically, you are wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I don't see any tsundere-ness in Makoto either. Don't really have anything to add to ChiBuki's post.

Technically I am not incorrect as




Would be better (imo).


Nothing much tsun/dere from her either, dunno about how she is in the VN but she doesn't fall in the category either.

hi
 
Feb 28, 2010 2:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3535
Cookie-chan said:
2 - This character has little qualities of a tsundere and rarely displays the characteristics
 
Mar 7, 2010 10:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 9379
3

 
Apr 8, 2010 7:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 342
1
 
Jul 16, 2010 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1283
2. She has little qualities of a tsundere I guess//
 
Sep 25, 2010 11:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 799
Honestly, I'd say 3
 
Dec 8, 2010 4:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 304
2
 
Oct 28, 2011 10:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2497
2, only a little.