MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Will One Punch Man continue past the original webcomic?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» One Punch-Man »» Will One Punch Man continue past the original webcomic?

03-21-13, 3:40 PM

This is a great manga, but I heard that it ends on chapter 88 in the original comic. Just wondering if this would continue further.

03-23-13, 11:03 AM

Our society is moved by money. If this starts selling significantly well I highly doubt they would refuse to go beyond the length of the original.

Furthermore if it ever gets an anime, I think you can count on getting more for sure.

On the other hand if the sales never really hit a good amount, it's likely they'll be satisfied with adapting the original only.

Who knows... Only the future will tell.
Couple pieces of advice for life:
- If you spend more time criticizing and hating anime/manga than actually watching and enjoying it, you should probably stop watching altogether and find a different hobby, because this anime/manga thing clearly failed you and/or you're missing the point.
- Try to write your comments/replies on forums and the sort approximately as you would say/express them in a conversation in real life. Try to remember that we're all people here.

03-23-13, 4:18 PM

no, the original webcomic hasn't ended yet. The end of chapter 88 is still cliffhanger, it's just that the author takes a long time to update now. Probably because he's running two mangas right now, his other manga also run at tonari no young jump, same as One Punch Man.

05-21-13, 12:46 AM

The original has recently been translated with a few chapters I think.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices