Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Mar 1, 2015 1:49 AM

Jan 2013
That repeat at the end though. Originally would have been a 10 but the Makishima case was a bit anti-climatic.

RIP Kagari, Masaoka and Makishima.
Mar 3, 2015 1:41 AM

Feb 2015
I first rated it a 6.7, but after I saw Kogami's contradiction to his claim, it lowered to 6. But after I saw Tsunemori's actions, I was fascinated, but the last part is too boring. I have high hopes of Makishima, but in the end he just gave up and admitted defeat. But I still rated it 8.9/10

I wonder if it ended just like Monster did? It would have a better season 2.
Mar 16, 2015 10:03 AM
Oct 2014
Somewhere at the end i noticed Shion and Yayoi naked in bed, does it mean... That?
Apr 9, 2015 12:40 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Quality series, absolutely loved it. It introduced an excellent villian and development of Akane was just so goood. 9/10
May 8, 2015 8:15 AM

Jun 2014
giuli94 said:
For example Kougami shot Makishima. Yeah of course that's what he wanted to do but wouldn't he have died anyway because his injuries were so bad. I don't know it just did not feel right for me.

I don't think either of them were okay with the fact that Makishima would die by the hand of anyone other than Kogami.

In the end, I was sad that Makishima died, because I ended up agreeing with a lot of the things he talked about.
May 26, 2015 11:51 PM
Aug 2014
Not bad, I enjoy shows with minimal censorship. I definitely wouldn't wanna live in that era though... probably get labeled as latent criminal or worse.
Jun 22, 2015 12:59 PM

Aug 2014
This was quite an amazing show if you ask me, I expected to hate Akane for the entire show or most of it, but I ended up liking as early as episode 3. But my favorites were defintiely Makishima and Kogami, reminded me of L vs Light with the cat vs mouse game they had going on during the last few episodes.

9/10 for me.
Jun 24, 2015 7:08 AM

Oct 2013
So, Makishima is dead now that's a little bit unfortunate.. and Kogami is going somewhere. And Ginoza became an Enforcer just like his dad wow that's ironic then Akane became the senior inspector replacing Ginoza, the circle of life.

Overall score 8/10, now onto 2nd season
Jun 27, 2015 3:09 PM
Jun 2015
Why is it that in the final episode of when the new recruit arrives ( this is on netflix ) , she refers to inspector akane tsunemori as "sir"
Jul 4, 2015 1:37 AM

Sep 2014
This anime was pretty good, In my opinion it didn't start off strong, but got much better as it went along. Really enjoyed the last two episodes, and episode 17 was one of my favs. Loved when the ending song came on :D. 8/10 overall.

Haven't heard the best things about 2nd season, so I'll put that off for now.
Jul 9, 2015 3:28 PM

Apr 2014
end..........makishima is dead well he was a good evil one
and where is kougami?????
kougami and makishima was the best of the serie
so will be the 2nd part good?????
NO

how this will going to continue without those bishies????
No No NO
I´m going to check is kougami is in the second part
if he is not meh

ah ilove him i can´t stand he dissapear..lets see 2nd
that sexier guy kougami :P---------- well makishima was sexy too but too much killer and evil for me..with that barber knife
or whatever

ginoza san is sexy without glasses too :D
Jul 22, 2015 3:24 PM

Aug 2014
It was nice to see things go back full circle. I thought sybil would be destroyed though. I am so glad yayoi and shion were confirmed. which they both had screentime too.

the hint of ko after the ed was interesting too.
Aug 1, 2015 9:54 PM

Dec 2011
Honestly, I don't really know what to make of this. The concept was certainly intriguing, but I do have to question the execution of the series as a whole. Perhaps too much time was dedicated to leading up to the climax, and as a result, not enough time was given to fully explore the side character's back stories nor skillfully resolve the ending. (perhaps none of it was resolved?)

In the end, history repeats itself with the remaining characters stepping in to take the roles of the deceased, thusly The Loop Ending.

Although I was thoroughly impressed with the character development of Akane, perhaps this was the reason behind why the show disappoints in side character development. We see Yayoi and Gino's back stories, but what does this amount to? Nothing. After the one or two episodes dedicated to explaining their history, the show fails to explore their facets/flaws further.

(If you respond by mentioning how Gino accepts his role as an Enforcer in the last 5 minutes of the last episode, I will say that that's phooey. Throwing something like that completely last minute [literally] does not equal character development! It's more like a "whoops, almost forgot about this! Let's make Gino seem like less of a douche and get rid of his glasses and make him smile more"

The Loop Ending was certainly an interesting way to ''end" it, but it certainly fails to resolve anything! Sibyl continues to do its "evil-do-goodery" and now Kougami has taken the place of Makishima The Loner. Kougami fails to change, as exemplified by his refusal to Paralyze Makishima, but rather to kill the on-the-verge-of-death Makishima.

Maybe I was naive in hoping that Akane's plan would work, but now I wonder how awful Sibyl would've been if it had obtained Makishima's brain. Imagine how much shittier the system would've been! Two wrongs (Or I guess hundreds of evil brains) don't make a right, people!
⋆-_- ♠
Aug 7, 2015 8:36 PM

Aug 2015
Loved the finale! That was intense stuff. I'm so glad that Kougami was able to kill Mikashima, cuz that guy really needed to go down not be turned into another Sibyl brain. I also loved that they finished the episode by coming back full circle to the first episode. Very cool. ★5/5

Overall, hugely impressed with this series. I can see why it's so popular. I'm okay with Sibyl not being completely defeated in the end, because it feels to me like the story is meant to carry on. As I understand it, there's a second season and movie? I'm definitely looking forward to watching them. ^^
Aug 10, 2015 4:38 PM

Jun 2015
Akane really went through the fool's path of experience as predicted by Ginoza. History repeats itself at the end of the episode. Damn than Shion is some horny bisexual by sleeping with Yayoi. Kougami definitely return for season 2 to bring down Sybil System. So everybody taking up the roles of people who sadly perished in this season. My thoughts on that minor inspector as a prodigy will have mental breakdown at some point just like Akane did.
Aug 14, 2015 2:36 PM

May 2015
Well I feel DEAD inside now.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Aug 16, 2015 6:29 PM

Dec 2013
Excellent finale, and a nice show overall. The artwork was consistent, as far as I've observed. The marvelous soundtrack was something that would get me immersed on an episode, and I really appreciate that.

The setting and writing were also interesting to me, as how we were introduced to this seemingly perfect society, to later on find out that it's more similar to a dystopia. I enjoyed how that was played out through the show.

Makishima was also a very competent antagonist, the kind that makes you understand his reasoning, and maybe even root for him. My favorite character, actually.

If one thing, I wish some characters would've gotten more focus, like Yayoi or Kagari. Since they don't get to shine much, they come off as bland, IMO.
- Another thing that bothered me was that we only got to see another division when the plot demanded so, and they were quickly forgotten once their job was done. They could've been introduced sooner, and perhaps, made to interact with our fellow Enforcers.
- The last thing I'd like to mention is the excessive quoting, by Makishima mostly. I'm pretty sure there are users that analyzed them and explained how they fit in the story, but I can't help but think that all those names were quoted in order to make the show seem deeper in some sense. Since the larger part of the audience doesn't seem to know half of them, it comes off as highly pretentious.

Very satisfied with this season, overall: 8.2/10. Gotta check out the New Edit version soon.
PriestSlayerAug 16, 2015 6:46 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 17, 2015 4:42 PM

Mar 2010
Ending was pretty anti-climatic and ultimately little true change occurred at the end.

Overall impressions:

Mediocre; pretentious - allusions and references to classic literature through expository dialogue without any semblance of subtlety; heavy handed; flat and uninteresting cast; poorly delivered exposition; introduces concepts but does nothing with them; lacks substance; unnatural character progression

What it does with its questions of morality and free will, I feel it barely skims the surface - it raises questions, and just leaves them dangling while the characters and setting are almost non-existent support in expressing them convincingly due to clumsy writing. It's like it's just repeating itself once a concept or idea is introduced without sufficiently substantiating it.

5/10
Aug 17, 2015 4:43 PM

Apr 2015
TonyTheme said:
And ultimately little true change occurred at the end.

5/10

In case you missed it, that was the point but I guess that's still a problem.
Aug 17, 2015 5:15 PM

Mar 2010
Tylaen said:
It would be hard to miss it, but it also holds true for the characters too.
Aug 17, 2015 5:28 PM

Apr 2015
TonyTheme said:
Tylaen said:
It would be hard to miss it, but it also holds true for the characters too.

I would agree that it applies to some characters although I'm not In the opinion that a character needs development to be good, such as Kogami as he was characterized pretty well.

Unfortunately, Akane and Ginoza exist In this anime so I'm not in the opinion that there weren't characters who didn't progress beyond their starting view.
Aug 17, 2015 11:14 PM

Mar 2010
Let's see if I can explain this well enough:

They change very little at the core level, I agree characterization like Akane's acquirement of a "detective's intuition" (this came off as unnatural to me during the last couple of episodes) is present but that's surface level. Her sudden hardness after she learns the truth isn't hard to miss since character keep pointing it out and elaborating on it without real prompt. She actually made no progression towards her goal in the series, and her sense of justice was there from beginning (Masaoka even explains why her psycho pass is so low and the differences between them and her, particularly how he was once like her as a detective) when she's the only person capable of questioning the Sibyl system for some reason (and then she accepts the system later on despite knowing how shit it is, the show itself failing to capture the grey mortality it's aiming for and failure to show how the Sibyl system isn't complete shit, opting to just tell you how it's good and "perfect.").

Ginoza failed to maintain his crime coefficiency (we know from experience this doesn't mean a change in character) and let go of his resentment (poorly defined feelings of betrayal) of his father and Kougami, but he's still pretty much the same and the father/son relationship was monotonous until the end - it was also very predictable and I couldn't call it well done, Obscuring the nature of their relationship in the beginning also seemed pointless since the reveal instills no real change in the exchange between them much at all. There's a layer of parental approval afterwards, but this is barely developed. The same goes for his acceptance of a role as an Enforcer, there's no natural progression leading up to that even when counting the aforementioned.

"I didn't need glasses, I just didn't like how my face looked, don't give a shit anymore tho" out of the blue isn't character development, just in case that's mentioned.

How was Kougami a well done character? His know it all status ruined potential tension and suspense several time, and is the major example of shoddy detective work. The show stresses Kougami and Makishima as foils, but characters talk about how similar they are and I only see superficial similarities at best. "Show, don't tell", seriously, particularly in cases like that.
TonyThemeAug 18, 2015 3:14 AM
Aug 21, 2015 10:31 AM

Dec 2007
The ending was okay. I was expecting more action.
Aug 24, 2015 3:06 PM
Feb 2015
Wow. It was really god until the ending.

They brought the new inspector and made it the exact same as the beginning of the show when Akane first shows up. In the rain, low on man power, no time for rookie treatment, the enforcers. Too cheesy and blem.
Sep 1, 2015 1:50 AM

Nov 2009
Shogo getting killed was so satisfying, sick bastard had it coming. Fantastic show in any case one of the best I have watched in a while and got some serious Ghost in the Shell vibes from it which is always a good thing. LOL looks like Kogami became a seaman at the end.
Oct 2, 2015 1:19 PM

Mar 2014
Despite being kind of cringe worthy and pretentious at times(e.g. the moments when the characters suddenly started quoting random famous people just for the heck of it. It would be more understandable if only Makishima did it, but the others?) and the fact that Akane's personality did a complete 180 for no reason at all in episode 16-17 it was still way better than I expected it to be and good as mindless entertainement

I liked the concept and the analyst

7/10
Comic_SansOct 2, 2015 1:24 PM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 5, 2015 5:58 AM

Sep 2014
I quite liked the ending and how things came full circle.

I enjoyed watching Akane grow and change over the course of the series.
Overall it was great, it had a good concept and interesting moral dilemmas were presented.
Mirai, zura~!
Nov 3, 2015 9:08 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Amarrez said:
You guys shouldn't complain about spoilers in the episode discussion thread, honestly.

thinking the same thing.

Well what an anime. It turned out quite different than I expected. But I still liked the overall anime.
Just sad that Kougami disappeared ... S2 will be ... idk. 90% of my fav chars are gone or dead ... T___T

Nov 8, 2015 1:45 PM

Dec 2012
Good ending but the series was just okay overall. I liked how the ending mirrored the first episode, the symbolism being the cycle of the anime. Sybl continues.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Nov 28, 2015 4:52 PM

Nov 2015
The first half the series was much more thrilling than the second half. I thought something would have been done to change the sibyl system instead of ending up back where it started.
Dec 2, 2015 12:30 PM

Aug 2012
You can quote literature all you want, but it's not going to fool me. This show is empty and pretentious.
Dec 14, 2015 12:39 PM

Dec 2014
May not have been the best show ever but damn if it wasn't fun to watch. Akane's random personality change was pretty bleh but I wasn't watching it for her so it didn't bother me much. It slowed down a lot after all the rioting stuff but was still enjoyable. Seeing Makishima meet his end felt so damn good and the payoff was definitely worth it. Looking forward to watching the second season and seeing how it compares.

8/10
Jan 8, 2016 1:45 PM

Jul 2014
The sadness that wracked my heart as I knew Maki was doomed upon receiving that cut, that there was nowhere for him to run to in such a vast, empty field. His death was regrettable, though expected for he was the story's main antagonist (but protagonist for me!) and there was little left for him to do. In that regard, his end was akin to Rikako's. He died smiling too, good.

Mr. Readspeople seems to be a target for Sibyl's assimilation program. Heh.

Sibyl is a somewhat beautiful person as well, or rather, entity (that laughter at Akane, haha). Sadly, I expect it to be dismantled in season 2, likely by "the human heart wins!" or something. Though if 'twere by the hands of someone as beautiful as Makishima, then I'd have no objection. But for another character to be so well written is very unlikely indeed.

Kougami, through his bullets-removal maneuver and therefore conviction, moved from "somewhat dull/boring" to "decent", as a character. Still, him receiving more favorites on his character page than Maki just goes to show how many people don't recognize Maki's greatness as a character, or in other words, how many idiots there are out there.

This be the first series to ever make me post so much, and, as I had hoped back in episode 'Yuki's Death', to be the first to ever get a rating of 10! The characterization, the subtleties therein, and in the unfolding events that occurred at times, AHH! Wondrous indeed! The subtleties, can't forget the subtleties.
And that most that happened matched my thoughts of what was to happen, without letting me down. Mhmmm

Now to steer clear of others' posts so as not to tarnish my good mood! Perhaps I'll return later, if at all. For amusement's sake through mockery, of course.
Jan 8, 2016 11:07 PM

Jan 2014
Can't believe that Kogane actually shot Makishima ASDFG
It just tells me that he wouldn't be the main character anymore next season :((( Very SAD cuz he was my fav character in this anime
Kougami Shinya x Tsunemori Akane moment!
Can't believe Ginzo turned into a enforcer
Akane has grown so much though
ANYWAYS Idk how to feel about this episode but I wonder how season 2 will turn out
Jan 15, 2016 9:39 PM

Dec 2015
Pretty badass episode! The first half was mostly on point. Music was nice and epic.

Not sure if I cared for the lets-end-everything-at-once that was the last 12 minutes of the episode, but overall, I felt satiated by the whole series!
Jan 31, 2016 9:31 AM
Jan 2016
Enjoyed this show quite a bit, but did find it predictable at the end. It was a heck of a ride, and one of my favorite animes i've seen, however it was missing something. They killed off Masaoka (my favorite character) in the kinda way I sorta saw coming, and Makishima died just the way I figured. Loved the show but it needs more. Gotta see a second season or something to wrap it up. 4/5, 8/10. Heck of a show.
Feb 6, 2016 8:25 AM

Apr 2012
The part about Gino's glasses ruined my life

9/10
Feb 14, 2016 11:06 AM
Jan 2012
Grand finale. Makishima is death and justice has been achieved. Ginoza is co-actor and hunter is not big surprise,but i hope news about history. I like the final because loop closed for a new loop. And about a phrase of final about good new about.
that's my first policial anime,if i am but not wrong.

Next 2 or 3 days. I watched second season of 2014.
Feb 20, 2016 2:44 AM
May 2013
I feel bad for Makishima , he was right but that doesn't excuse him for doing those crimes .
This reminded me of DN .
Mar 10, 2016 8:28 AM
Jan 2015
This is supposed to be even a bittersweet ending? Makishima's crimes are little, minuscule, before the big picture: a bunch of psychopath brains ruling Japan.

Also, Tsunemori, you're spineless. Completely spineless. I thought there was something in there, but there is nothing. Congratulations, Sybil, you won. The only people who can bring you down are criminals like the ones that are part of you.
IDontWishToBeMar 10, 2016 11:47 AM
Mar 14, 2016 9:29 AM

May 2015
Total 360 at the end, but it was a little lackluster. They're just restoring faith once again in to a system that is corrupt. I'm going to have to contemplate my rating for this because I'm still processing.
Mar 23, 2016 2:45 PM

Jul 2014
This is one of my best series so far. Loved this.
Apr 11, 2016 5:44 PM

Aug 2014
Disappointing ending, disliked it.
First half of the finale was thrilling, and very good, however the second was a total mess.

So, in the end everything is back to normal, no conclusion at all, sums it up:
The system is presented---> a Villain appears ---> a lot of problems within the system, riots, ideas many other things ----> villain is dead and everything is back to normal? So all of it was about killing a villain? That's the final result?!
Not a satisfying ending at all.

Now for the personal Evaluation:

Animation: 9/10 – fluid movements, and generally good visuals on the Sci-Fi aspects.

Art: 8/10- wanted to rate it a 7 at first because some of the characters designs weren’t that good imo, but then other characters have a great design, everything else is good-great.

Sounds: Great effects, very good voice acting, above average soundtrack, (using classical music won’t increase the score since its not original) 8/10
OP/ED were shit, so no bonuses here.

Story: The worst aspect of this show, the story starts pretty well, pacing has some issues but its still good nonetheless, however the conclusion is weak imo, I don’t mind killing the main villain although he was the best character in the whole show, but what bothered me is that everything is back to normal as if nothing happened, the people of the country are dull, its not logical at all. -2 for the conclusion and -1 for the pacing and -1 for the illogical stuff. 6/10

Characters: While there was not much development for all the characters, I think they were good, most of them were really good, Rikako was interesting, main characters are all good, especially Makishima ( one of the best villains imo) Kogami is very good too, Akane,Masaoka , good traits as well.
I hated the chief, needed a bit more development, other than that its great. 9/10

Enjoyment: at first it was boring, until episode 7 it got a bit entertaining and at episode 11 it became entertaining, not very enjoyable though. I would say 8/10.

Value: if there was no Ghost in the Shell then I would rate it high here, but its clear that this was inspired by GitS, so all this cyber police stuff will get no credit from me, the only thing that gets credit here is the whole system to measure the crime, though I think its lame af, I think It was innovative. 6/10

Bonuses: Doesn’t excel at anything, nothing spectacular that makes it stands alone in the medium so no bonuses.

Best Episode: 11
Worst Episode: 14

Overall: Psycho-Pass is a good series, but lacks a lot in the story section, and I don’t know if I will check season 2 because it feels like a repeated cycle and by looking at its rating I think it will be a bad repeated series as well.

Nevertheless I do think this series is worth watching, especially for those who like cyber-crime police thriller-action.

My Final Rating: 7.8/10

I will rate 7 for now instead of 8 because I think it doesn’t deserve an 8.
Apr 14, 2016 6:41 AM

Apr 2014
It was very good at times but never excellent! That said, always more than average. 7/10
Apr 26, 2016 4:23 AM

Apr 2013
Very much enjoyed this series, good characters, great villain, very good action though I would maybe have liked to have seen more. Had me on the edge of my seat numerous times notably episode 11 which served as a superb introduction to Makishima and what he's capable off and it was great to realise his motives later on.

The sound effects during the action sequences especially were something that really caught my attention, very effective. The only thing that didn't really stand out to me was the soundtrack, feel like it could have been stronger in certain places.

8/10
May 22, 2016 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
Thought the ending was great. I liked that it basically ended where it started, that ultimately, things didn't change. It showed just what a powerful force the Sybil System is, and that the actions of a few detectives alone couldn't change it. And life simply goes on. And there are no clear answers to what should be done or how their society should be run; who can decide that?

Kinda sad that Kogami is now basically on the run. He threw away everything for his version of justice (killing Makishima). I doubt we'll see him again in season 2.

Regarding Swann's Way that he was reading at the end, here's what a literary scholar had to say about the themes in it.. "to live means to perceive different and often conflicting aspects of reality"... pretty much sums it up, in my opinion, especially pertaining to Akane, who is appalled by the Sybil System but also recognizes its benefits.
May 22, 2016 4:15 AM

Aug 2010
In the end Kogami killed Makishima...I wonder if he's really dead or if he'll appear again..

Gino became an enforcer, saw that coming kinda. He looks so much better without his glasses lol and so much younger! A new bishounen to appreciate XD

Shion with Yayoi, i remember that was hinted ever since the first time Akane (and us) saw Shion. Wonder why they chose to show that scene on the last episode lol.

New inspector is a girl. Akane's words to her were like Gino's words to her. I wonder if that's a premonition of some sort that Akane would end up like Gino (being an enforcer)? Though her relationship with Sybil is 'unique'... They showed more than 2 figures walking off from the truck, but we only saw 2 enforcers (Yayoi and Gino), who are the other 2? And for a while there I thought they would want to make Akane's brain a part of theirs but I guess she's not that special to them lol.

Overall I have enjoyed this series very much. Good animation and character and city design, interesting characters, interesting plot, that philosophical/political/social argument running in the background. If only this series is longer...! I wanted to see how the Sybil system is affected. It's kind of disappointing that after all that Makishima did to make people become aware of the weakness of the Sybil system, everything will just return to "normal" and it ends with his death? It seems that for now "the Sybil system continues" as it says at the end of the episode.

Now, going to watch season 2 XD
Jun 3, 2016 4:54 AM

Aug 2011
It was an okay ending though I feel as the series had so much wasted potential.
Jul 6, 2016 8:32 AM

Mar 2014
They should wear a goddamn scouter instead of relying on a fucking gun & watch.

7/10
Jul 14, 2016 4:57 PM

Oct 2014
ginoza: "i don't like my face" it's okay husband-chan, i love your face, you tha hottest anime dude with a metal arm ever (or just hottest anime guy ever give or take 10/10 would wife up) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

this series never looked interesting to me, i've never been a fan of the whole futuristic vibe. i decided to watch it on a whim, and i'm glad i did! i loved the ending, how makishima realized he was cornered and accepted his death, and how the beginning practically replayed but with this time akane being top bitch (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

can't wait for season two!!
Pages (19) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

373 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Feb 29, 3:21 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

566 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Feb 29, 2:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.