Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 14, 2013 9:15 AM

May 2012
Ohaiyou everyone! My name's Andrew but my nickname is Joobie ! My hobbies are watching anime, table tennis, sleep, eat, being lazy LOL

Anyhoo, nice to meet you all ^^
Apr 14, 2013 9:33 AM

Apr 2013
Hiii everyone my name is PC, I pretty recently really got into anime and it's basically all I do with my free time now-a-days. I'm a college student and I also work full time so I don't have a lot of hobbies but I love animals I've got three cats and two of the cutest bunnies. I like riding my bike and coffee. I hateee doing dishes.

My favorite animes are probably Mirai Nikki, Fullmetal Alchemist both the first one and brotherhood, Deathnote, Evengelion and Eden of the East.
I also recently watched Toradora and Shinsekai Yori which I thought were both really good.

Anyways I'm really happy to be a part of this club and I hope to talk to lots of people and discover a lot of new awesome animes! :D
Apr 14, 2013 4:51 PM

Feb 2013
Welcome Joobie & Potato! :D
Apr 16, 2013 11:46 PM

Feb 2013
Hi everybody, I'm James. Mostly just watch anime, tv, play video games, and chill with friends :)
My favorite anime would have to be Wolf's Rain
Favorite character is tough... either Lelouch from Code Geass or Claire/Veno/Railtracer from Baccano xD
Hope to talk to you all lots :)
Apr 17, 2013 5:17 PM

Mar 2013
Hello Everyone! My name is BlueRose123 or B-Rose. Either name is fine with me. I'm new to the club and my hobbies are playing video games, playing sports like basketball, watching movies, eating, hanging out with my friends, listening to J-pop music, watching anime & reading manga, and drawing.

Its hard to choose my favorite animes but I like Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Kuroko no Basket. I also like these three new animes called Karneval, Devil Survivor 2, and Hataraku Maousama!.

EXTRA FACTS ABOUT ME:
I started watching animes when I was 6 or 7. Both those animes were the kids one. My favorite anime when I was little was Sailor Moon. (My dad videotaped me dancing to the opening song =.=). Ever since then I always loved animes and begged my parents to buy me a anime-related things like posters and figurines.

Like I said before I like to draw. When I'm not watching anime and reading manga, I draw. I mostly draw anime related things. I am still a beginner but I hope to be a mangaka when I grow up. It's my dream. I really love to draw and because of that I believe I can achieve my dream.

Anyway I really love this group and I hope to be friends with everyone ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Apr 18, 2013 4:35 AM
Apr 2013
Yo wazzap. My name is Dmeister, i'm a 17 year old dude, and that's..basically it!
My friend Kurinshiku recommended me to this club and site so i thought "Why not try it!"

My favorite anime('s) are Area no Kishi (I love football!) and Bleach (Although i haven't finished it yet.)

My hobbies are Gaming, Chatting on IRC and Playing/Watching Football..Oh, and ofc Anime! o/

I don't really have favorite Characters.

So that's it!
Don't be afraid to talk with me, or start conversation with me, i love meeting new people :D
A striker never makes excuses...

Apr 18, 2013 7:09 PM

Mar 2013
Hello.....
You can call me umi.....
I'm trying to be more sociable than I usually am.....
I like death and stuff I guess.....
Apr 19, 2013 5:38 AM
Apr 2013
umitosora said:
Hello.....
You can call me umi.....
I'm trying to be more sociable than I usually am.....
I like death and stuff I guess.....

Don't worry umi, i'm not really a social beast myself, heheh, so i guess we have something in common! ^^
This group is very friendly so don't be afraid to fit in!
And lastly, i forgot to say this: Welcome!
DmeisterApr 19, 2013 5:42 AM
Don't be afraid to talk with me, or start conversation with me, i love meeting new people :D

Apr 19, 2013 5:59 AM

Feb 2013
Welcome bayshore627, BlueRose123, Dmeister, umitosora! ^^

@umitosora Don't worry, the people here are all friendly. ^^ I hope you have a nice stay here in our club ^^ Feel free to ask any questions you have.
Apr 19, 2013 11:59 AM

Oct 2012
Welcome everyone :3 I hope you enjoy your stay ^^
Apr 20, 2013 10:49 AM

Aug 2012
Heyoo~! -KusoAtsui- here~! I'm 16 and I live in England~ I joined MAL about 8 months ago and I've enjoyed it so far because I met new people and one person managed to be important to me from this forum~ Hobbies are playing xbox, reading manga, watching anime sometimes and my favorite is just lying down on the couch watching~ ^^ I joined this club just now becauuse it looked awesome and wanted to meet new people xD

Let's get along well ne~? xD
Apr 20, 2013 1:09 PM
Apr 2013
-KusoAtsui- said:
Heyoo~! -KusoAtsui- here~! I'm 16 and I live in England~ I joined MAL about 8 months ago and I've enjoyed it so far because I met new people and one person managed to be important to me from this forum~ Hobbies are playing xbox, reading manga, watching anime sometimes and my favorite is just lying down on the couch watching~ ^^ I joined this club just now becauuse it looked awesome and wanted to meet new people xD

Let's get along well ne~? xD

Welcome! i hope you'll enjoy your stay here, as we all do.

As you may have seen already we're all quite friendly people, so don't be afraid to ask anything to anyone!

And i'm sure we'll get along :)

Apr 20, 2013 2:23 PM
Mar 2013
Hi everyone, my name is True-warrior-70 but for short you can call me TW I'm new to the club.

My hobbies are playing video games (mostly fighting games), watching movies, hanging out with my friends, watching anime and listening to music.

My favourite anime is Dragon ball z which was created by Akira toriyama and my favourite character is Goku.

Nice to meet you :)
こんにちは、どのように我々が仲良くすることを願って私の名前は真の戦士-70であると私はアニメが大好きです
Apr 22, 2013 9:27 PM
Apr 2013
Hello everyone! You can call me Bee. I dont know why Bee but I just thought about it right now :3. This is my first time joing a club so i litteraly don't know how stuff work here >.<, Anyways, I love reading books and mangas though i havent updated my manga list ~.~. I love eating, well who doesnt? Right?. I love writing stories, i post them all in wattpad 0.0... My favorite anime character for now is Gintoki Sakata .... I have a lot of anime crush, hey they're alll so cute and they give this certain aura that makes you love them. That's all for now. I hope we can be friends ^^
Apr 23, 2013 3:17 PM

Feb 2013
To all the new members, Welcome to the club! ^^
Apr 25, 2013 1:34 AM

Apr 2013
Hi fellow Club members. I just joined this morning and hope to have a fun time with you. You can call me Gelo or Alab, if you want, you can give me my own nickname.

This is my first time so I might need a guide, if it's ok, could someone guide me?
I'm into anime with the genre of Harem, Echhi and Sudden girlfriend appearance. I kindda enjoy them because they're so fun to watch.
I already have finished some like To Love-Ru and Princess Lover.

Ok, I'll stop there.
I wish to be friends with all of you. Good day!
Apr 25, 2013 12:41 PM
Jan 2013
Sup, I joined this club in hope of make friends to talk about anime related stuff with so please feel free to send me a friend request.Im in to all genres of anime so feel to reccommend anything.
Apr 25, 2013 9:05 PM
Apr 2010
hi everyone! im maria XD i like watching anime, reading manga and studying biology. nice to meet you XD
Apr 26, 2013 8:11 AM

Apr 2012
Hai minna!

I'm Kaito but call me kai! I'm 22 from USA and I love anime and want to makes some new anime buddies xD!! I've been watching Anime for about 6 years now and plan on continuing for a lifetime. My waifu is Nyauko-chan! My favorite anime would have to be G.I.T.S. I always keep up with many of the Currently airing Anime and watch older series every now and then. I hope we can all be buddies! I welcome all friends requests!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Apr 27, 2013 7:27 AM

Sep 2010
Hi everyone :)

I decided to join because of the colorful layout this club seems friendly and active. None of my friends are into anime and manga, so there's nobody to fanboy discuss stuff with. Watching anime is one of the things I liked since childhood, but lately I don't have much time because of work. I'm no good with intros, so I'll just answer the questions instead:

What are your hobbies besides watching anime?
Nothing anymore because of lack of time.. (besides wasting too much time on the internet). I like doing yoga, cycling, reading, puzzles, playing video games. I'm huge A Song of Ice and Fire fan as well, rooting for team Stannis ಠ_ಠ

Who's your favorite character ?
It's impossible to pick just one, so I'll choose 3 recent favourites: Tsunemori Akane, Momozono Nanami and Lucy Heartfilia.

What's your favorite anime ?
Same like characters; 3 recent favourites are: Chihayafuru 2, Hunter x Hunter (2011) and Suisei no Gargantia.

Welp, that was awkward..
Apr 29, 2013 1:50 PM

Oct 2012
Welcome Welcome ! Thanks for the awesome intros!
Apr 30, 2013 7:08 AM

Apr 2012
Hi Dame!
truly awkward....j/k o(≧∇≦o)
Anyways, Welcome to Anime buddies! Let's be friends (●⌒∇⌒●)
Apr 30, 2013 10:42 AM

Sep 2010
Thanks guys :)

@BakaKaito - sure, I accepted your friend request :D even though I have comments disabled on profile, so not sure if it's any use :p
May 3, 2013 10:16 AM

Dec 2012
Greetings everyone. I am a new member of this club. Let me star with a little bit about me. I like anime, especially the slice of life genre. My hobby besides watching anime is reading books(any books that made me interested). My favourite character is Haruhi Suzumiya. My favourite anime is Haruhi Suzumiya series. That is all.
I like anime.
May 3, 2013 3:17 PM

Apr 2012
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Greetings everyone. I am a new member of this club. Let me star with a little bit about me. I like anime, especially the slice of life genre. My hobby besides watching anime is reading books(any books that made me interested). My favourite character is Haruhi Suzumiya. My favourite anime is Haruhi Suzumiya series. That is all.

Welcome! I noticed you love Anime, me too!!! What a coincidence ≧(´▽`)≦
Anyways, have fun in the club! If you want, you could add me ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ). Don't forget to get your member card and play the games!
May 4, 2013 2:05 AM

Mar 2012
So, hello everyone. I've stumbled upon this club page by chance and it seems like an interesting and seems to have a friendly atmosphere, so here I am. :) I'm SphericalHearts, please do call me Hearts. Other than anime, I love to read manga/light novel etc and listening to music, mostly Jpop and anime music. Hmm, for some reason, I've never really thought of a favorite character so I'll just go with the ones on my Favorite Characters list: Cecilia Alcott from IS, Inaba Himeko from Kokoro Connect and Aoi Kimi from Horizon. And finally my favorite anime is.. well, um, err.. there's more than one: Angel Beats, Tamayura, Madoka Magica, to begin with.
[san - an - kō][サンアンコウ] [三暗刻]
May 4, 2013 4:37 AM

Apr 2012
Ohayo Hearts!

Welcome to the club and enjoy your time here! We're lots of fun xD
May 5, 2013 11:51 AM
Nov 2011
Hi there! I joined this club a little while ago, but I never really introduced myself...
I'm from Norway, and I have lived here all my life, except for one year (think it was four years ago or something), which I spent in Malaysia.

My hobbies besides anime and manga are playing the guitar, music in general, osu!, drawing, cleaning my room, memorizing maps, reading about random topics on wikipedia, gaming... I think that's pretty much it.

I can't pick a single favourite anime, but from the ones I have watched so far, Kimi to Boku, Hyouka, Durarara and Tsuritama are probably my favourites. Also, Tamayura Hitotose! Excited for theb new season :D

Favourite character, again, hard to choose, probably Mayaka Ibara from Hyouka, or Haru from Tsuritama. I also really like Rio Kamichika from Durarara, even though she's only a supporting character.

That's it, hope we will get along C:
May 6, 2013 1:53 PM
Feb 2013
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you all.

I stumbled upon the club and it's the first one I have joined on MAL :D

I'm from India and unfortunately watching anime is a little hard to do since they removed Animax nationwide but I manage by watching online though I have a limited internet connection :-\

My hobbies are: anime, coding, motorcycles, twitter and eating :P

My favorite anime at the moment is Mirai Nikki but the more anime I watch, the harder it gets to chose a "favorite"

Same goes for favorite characters but at the moment it is Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki followed by Seto Sun from Seto no Hanayome.

P.S: Do I need to wear uwabaki here? :P
May 11, 2013 6:07 PM

May 2013
hi everyone just joined the club nice to meet you all names kiddeath01(kid for short) the hobbies besides watching anime are reading manga(and doujins) watching/making amv's playing video games(including visual novels) and drawing :).

my fave anime's are soul eater(recently started the manga), Binbougami ga!, highschool dxd and allot more :).

i have allot of different fave characters(always changing) but death the kid(soul eater) will always be my number one fave character :).

well that's it for now and hope i can get along with everyone here :).
May 11, 2013 9:06 PM

May 2013
Hi everybody! New to MAL. I hope to make some new friends and be a part of the fun here! :D
May 22, 2013 1:10 AM

Dec 2011
Yo! Sorry for the late introduction (>_<)
It's nice to meet you all~ And you can call me "Alice" by the way.

What are your hobbies besides watching anime?
Hmm, hobbies huh? That would be playing games particularly Visual Novel ones. I'm also learning how to make graphics. I love reading books and I love writing a story of my own. I do lots of things though aside from anime so I'm pretty busy every single day but I reserve time for MAL and my friends here. They're irreplaceable for me and I treasure them :]

Who's your favorite character?
Misaka, Mikoto The Railgun of course!!! I love any character that's cute and a Tsundere though~ (>o<)

What's your favorite anime?
I don't have a particular favorite yet since I love all anime I have watched but if it's in genre I love anything related to Drama, Romance, Comedy, School, Slice of Life, Harem and Ecchi. I go for a variety of genres though as long as its interesting (^o^)

It's nice to get to know of each other. Hope we get along~ :]
May 24, 2013 9:28 PM

Feb 2013
Hi everyone ! You can call me Jello!
Besides anime/manga I like to read, play games, go bike riding, and also help with gardening (for the summer time).
My favorite anime would probably be Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica but I also like others such as Sailor Moon, Higurashi, Angel Beats, and most Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. :3

Nice to meet everyone !
May 24, 2013 10:26 PM

Dec 2012
Jello-cat said:
Hi everyone ! You can call me Jello!
Besides anime/manga I like to read, play games, go bike riding, and also help with gardening (for the summer time).
My favorite anime would probably be Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica but I also like others such as Sailor Moon, Higurashi, Angel Beats, and most Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. :3

Nice to meet everyone !

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
Oh, gardening? That is very nice.
It is nice to meet you too. I hope you enjoy yourself here in the club.
I like anime.
May 25, 2013 3:34 AM

Feb 2013
@SphericalHearts
@InPillForm
@fabiantmc
@kiddeath01
@Nekorade
@Alice_Arisu
@Jello-cat
Welcome to the club! ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
May 28, 2013 8:06 AM

Jan 2010
Hello everyone! I'm new to the club! ^^ Kapre invited me and the club looks really cool and friendly so I though I'd join in the fun! :D
To introduce myself, I'm Sapphire-san but you can just call me Sapphire ^^ I actually joined MAL a long while ago but my school got busy so I had to leave it for a while but I just acme back recently, realizing I can balance my time here and for school more effectively now! :D I do have a lot of catching up to do. :) I like animes/mangas of any kind of genre as long as the story is interesting because that's what really keeps me around :) I love characters who acts on the motivations given to them by the story and has an interesting, complex personality. :)

I'm actually a writer, so yeah, I love writing stories and sharing them, although I do it in real life since I don't actually have accounts in any of those writing sites like fanfiction or fiction press ^^" I also make cards for a few clubs! :)

Nice to meet you all! Hope we get along! :D

Will most likely change this soon. || PNCH || PPFC || Anime Familia || EHC
May 28, 2013 8:12 AM

Dec 2012
Sapphire-san said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the club! ^^ Kapre invited me and the club looks really cool and friendly so I though I'd join in the fun! :D
To introduce myself, I'm Sapphire-san but you can just call me Sapphire ^^ I actually joined MAL a long while ago but my school got busy so I had to leave it for a while but I just acme back recently, realizing I can balance my time here and for school more effectively now! :D I do have a lot of catching up to do. :) I like animes/mangas of any kind of genre as long as the story is interesting because that's what really keeps me around :) I love characters who acts on the motivations given to them by the story and has an interesting, complex personality. :)

I'm actually a writer, so yeah, I love writing stories and sharing them, although I do it in real life since I don't actually have accounts in any of those writing sites like fanfiction or fiction press ^^" I also make cards for a few clubs! :)

Hello there. Welcome to the club, Sapphire.
Oh, Jacob invited you.
It is nice to meet you too.
I hope you enjoy yourself in the club.
I like anime.
May 28, 2013 3:49 PM

Feb 2013
Sapphire-san said:

Welcome Sapphire-san to the club!
I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^
May 28, 2013 10:12 PM

May 2013
Hey everybody! Where to start.....there's just so much about me to say!

LoL not really. :P i live a pretty boring life. Umm hobbies and such are as follows:

I'm usually stuck in front of my t.v. watching some anime (I'm a sucker for a good romance) or playing some vidja games. I'm a major Street Fighter geek and a .Hacker. If I'm not doing any of those things, I've recently discovered chiptunes and I'm trying my hand at making some tracks. I"m a guy contrary to my profile. I just REALLY love Sakura.Oh, almost forgot to mention that i dabble in console hacking. (My PS2 plays burnt games and my Wii has emulators for everything you could think of). Nerd stuff aside, Frisbee Golf is fun and Baseball is awesome!
May 29, 2013 2:44 AM

Dec 2012
Sakura_Kasugano said:
Hey everybody! Where to start.....there's just so much about me to say!

LoL not really. :P i live a pretty boring life. Umm hobbies and such are as follows:

I'm usually stuck in front of my t.v. watching some anime (I'm a sucker for a good romance) or playing some vidja games. I'm a major Street Fighter geek and a .Hacker. If I'm not doing any of those things, I've recently discovered chiptunes and I'm trying my hand at making some tracks. I"m a guy contrary to my profile. I just REALLY love Sakura.Oh, almost forgot to mention that i dabble in console hacking. (My PS2 plays burnt games and my Wii has emulators for everything you could think of). Nerd stuff aside, Frisbee Golf is fun and Baseball is awesome!

I like anime.
May 31, 2013 6:19 AM
Dec 2012
Hello everyone! My name is BerryFiction and I've been a huge anime fan as long as I can remember xD Other than watching anime, I like tumbling, hanging out with friends, sleeping and watching porn. LOL, no I mean eating XD

My favorite animes are a lot but I'm hooked to Kuroshitsuji at the moment. My favorite character is Uchiha Sasuke because his duck hair became a fetish. I'm new here on here on the website so please treat me well! ^_^
May 31, 2013 6:44 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Greetings!

LunyRed here. You can call me Luny-kun or Luny-san. I sometimes call myself Luny-dood just for the heck of it, lol! The "-dood" suffix doesn't mean anything really. It just has a nice ring to it, ahaha! Well if anyone's familiar with the Disgaea games, the Prinnies always end their sentences with "Dood!" so yeah...

I love anime just as Pat does! I also read manga from time to time. I'm always busy at work everyday that's why I don't have that much hobbies. Woe is me. But tonight, I really need to hit the sack since it's getting kinda late... *yawn* Talk with all of you later but nice to meet you all! :]
May 31, 2013 6:53 AM

Dec 2012
BerryFiction said:
Hello everyone! My name is BerryFiction and I've been a huge anime fan as long as I can remember xD Other than watching anime, I like tumbling, hanging out with friends, sleeping and watching porn. LOL, no I mean eating XD

My favorite animes are a lot but I'm hooked to Kuroshitsuji at the moment. My favorite character is Uchiha Sasuke because his duck hair became a fetish. I'm new here on here on the website so please treat me well! ^_^

You like eating porn? What do you mean?
I will try to treat you well.

LunyRed said:
Greetings!

LunyRed here. You can call me Luny-kun or Luny-san. I sometimes call myself Luny-dood just for the heck of it, lol! The "-dood" suffix doesn't mean anything really. It just has a nice ring to it, ahaha! Well if anyone's familiar with the Disgaea games, the Prinnies always end their sentences with "Dood!" so yeah...

I love anime just as Pat does! I also read manga from time to time. I'm always busy at work everyday that's why I don't have that much hobbies. Woe is me. But tonight, I really need to hit the sack since it's getting kinda late... *yawn* Talk with all of you later but nice to meet you all! :]

Hello there, Luny-kun or Luny-san. I sometimes call myself Luny-dood just for the heck of it, lol! The "-dood" suffix doesn't mean anything really. It just has a nice ring to it, ahaha! Well if anyone's familiar with the Disgaea games, the Prinnies always end their sentences with "Dood!" so yeah... Welcome to the club.
Who is Pat?
It is nice to meet you too.
I like anime.
May 31, 2013 7:05 AM

Aug 2010
hi hmmmm.
how can i introduce myself

i am a busy man , i am active on these places.
i do kendo .
i study in university+college at the same time.

i don t watch animes for 3 years but my mind and heart stays at one place.
May 31, 2013 7:11 AM

Feb 2013
@BerryFiction
@LunyRed
@tthammy

oh and tthammy, I'm very sorry if I offended you earlier. Gomen!
May 31, 2013 7:23 AM

Aug 2010
did you offend me xD?
May 31, 2013 7:28 AM

Feb 2013
tthammy said:
did you offend me xD?

I tend to apologize for every single mistake I make XD
May 31, 2013 5:54 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Hello there, LunyRed. Welcome to the club.

Fixed. :) Nice to meet you, person who misunderstood my name. LOL.

Pat_To_Do-List said:
Who is Pat?

Pat is a person I know who has successfully completed nothing from his "To-Do" list. :D And he loves anime too, yup! ^^

MrKapre said:

Thank you! ^^ Will do! :)
May 31, 2013 7:09 PM

Dec 2012
LunyRed said:
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Who is Pat?

Pat is a person I know who has successfully completed nothing from his "To-Do" list. :D And he loves anime too, yup! ^^

Oh, that guy. I think I know him.
I like anime.
May 31, 2013 7:36 PM

May 2013
Hi everyone, my name is Bailey. Besides watching anime, I really enjoy playing video games, reading, and practicing Taekwondo. I also practice the guitar and piano, but my skill with the piano is very rusty.

I look forward to getting to know you guys better!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» {GAME} Counting to OVER 10,000! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MrKapre - Apr 1, 2013

1466 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:24 AM

» {GAME} Counting DOWN to 0 from OVER 9000! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FireBallsDJ - Apr 4, 2013

1059 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:23 AM

» What's your Favourite Character?

SkyCurse - Mar 28, 2013

17 by SyntheticEngine »»
Jul 3, 2016 11:07 AM

» ♦ Lets make an Anime! ♦ ( 1 2 )

symmetry8 - Mar 29, 2013

55 by AlexFDR »»
May 7, 2016 11:40 PM

» {GAME} Find the letter of anime/manga. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fuwa_san - Apr 1, 2013

636 by Dragetsu »»
Jan 6, 2016 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.