Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 3, 2013 7:50 PM

Oct 2011
Ukyo....
This episode made me want to cry! :(
Apr 6, 2013 12:41 AM

Feb 2010
Ukyo is scary...
the heroine continues to be a complete moron.
MusashiRoseApr 6, 2013 12:48 AM
Apr 8, 2013 11:48 AM

Oct 2009
It's like she wants to die.
May 10, 2013 8:47 PM

Jul 2009
Sayuri said:
"There's this very dangerous well that you've never even heard about. It's located exactly where I'm about to describe but don't ever go there or very bad things will happen."

*Is asked to go there; goes*

LOL, yeah definitely facepalm. Seriously!?
Jun 17, 2013 12:17 PM

Dec 2012
I really want to know how all this will end, but I don't want Heroine to die, I think it wouldn't make sense.
Jul 7, 2013 4:29 PM

May 2012
Pretty weird development, knowing next episode is the last I really wonder how they'll finish things off!
Jul 12, 2013 1:34 AM

Apr 2010
Man. . . .

I don't really know how I feel about this anymore. I mean 'Is she stupid or something?' what he said was clear, once I hang up you shouldn't trust me anymore. I expected him to jump off of the bridge or something-

I think she cares alot about him too-- she cares alot about everyone.

She's gentle...kind...maybe naive. I still like her despite her reckless behavior.
Jul 25, 2013 12:58 AM

Jan 2008
Well I really dont know what to say about this episode for some reason Ukyo just irritates me but i think it is his split personality but i am not sure I sall see for the final episode thank god it is almost done not because i hate the series its not that it is more because I want to see how it ends n see if what everyone says about it is as bad as everyone says.
Oct 8, 2013 9:32 AM
Aug 2012
how stupid can this girl be...just kill her already, tired of it
Dec 29, 2013 6:42 PM

Jan 2013
20 minutes to wrap up the final episode and there are so many unanswered questions.

I still like Ukyo, I don't care what anyone else says >.> Also I think I would have done the same if I had gotten a call from this guy that has been saving my life and he said he probably would never see me again. I'd go to him too because it doesn't have to be logical but it would hurt more to not know what had happened to him and not tried to help save him too.
Feb 13, 2014 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
The well scene was completely idiotic of her.
I would have just called him back and said, you're telling me over the phone or you aren't telling me at all...
However I kind of do feel a little bad for her at the end.
She knew there was a risk that he would try to kill her, but when someone tells you they are gonna commit suicide for you...... That's something you can't just sit back on or else you're gonna hate yourself forever.
I think we can all agree that this heroine is stupid, but I do have a TINY bit of pity on her.
"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale." - Uncle Iroh
Jun 29, 2014 1:07 PM

Apr 2014
Sayuri said:
"There's this very dangerous well that you've never even heard about. It's located exactly where I'm about to describe but don't ever go there or very bad things will happen."

*Is asked to go there; goes*

This would have made me facepalm but at this point I just don't bother because, previously:

"Don't eat or drink ANYTHING Toma gives you!"

*Is offered drink. Proceeds to drink it immediately*

"Don't leave the house or you will be in a lot of danger!"
"Ok."

*leaves house anyway*

And at first I thought that Ukyou was being an attention-seeking, self-pitying scumbag but no; she really did fall for the oldest trick ever. I thought his quote "How naive can you be?" ironically and perfectly sums up the entire series.

Also, I'm pretty surprised that two normal-looking guys tried to mug Ukyou and didn't make fun of his silly clothing and long GREEN hair.

But seriously now...
At this point there's only one episode left and they still have to explain:
- Why she lost her memory in the first place;
- Why does she travel between alternative worlds;
- Why does she always return to the same day;
- Why is she dating 5 different guys/which one is reality;
- Why does Ukyou also travel between worlds AND experiences the future;
- Why is "Ukyou's world" trying to kill her;
- Why can't she exist in the same world as psycho Ukyou;
- What exactly is Orion and what's his relevance to the story;
- What's up with Ikki's eyes (like, is it a curse? Magic? Just plain devastatingly good looks?);
- Why is Toma not currently serving jail time.

This is all I can remember for now but those are a lot of questions so I expect to have at least half of them answered and not just "You know what, you lucky girl? Just pick your favorite world to live in ~"
....actually, I expect the latter T___________T

THIS!! Thank youu!
Jun 19, 2015 6:09 PM

Jul 2013
Hmmm so Ukyo does really have 2 personalities. The one who want to rescue Heroine and the other who want to kill her. But there are so much unanswered questions.

iLyddz listed excact the question I also have. And all of this will be answered in the final episode? Hmm I'm not sure about that. But let's see maybe I'm wrong.

So last epsiode...get ready....here I come! :P

Dec 11, 2015 10:52 AM

May 2014
Will the other 4 guys appear in the last episode or were they completely pointless to the story?
Jul 4, 2016 9:17 AM

Aug 2015
Lel, that girl is so stupid xD
Nah, Ukyo is a strange one xD I hope he will kill her (muahahaah xD)
Oct 24, 2016 8:24 PM
Aug 2016
39dearMIKU said:
Even I am shocked about how the "heroine" can be stupid enough to leave the house in that kind of situation. I mean...why????
Why not just kill herself? This would make just as much sense!

Yes. That was her back up plan when she realized they had contrary fates. She was willing to risk her life so that he would live. That is not stupidity. That is love.
Feb 20, 2017 10:55 PM

May 2013
Lol, I meaaannnnn. None of us want Ukyo to die either, I'm sure. So I expected and was glad that she went to him haha

But I guess my opinion is the minority, sooooo :P
Feb 19, 2023 8:28 PM

Jul 2011
She is one of the dumbest female main characters I've ever watched in an anime
Check out my anime reviews or my pet will get you: Mezase Pokémon Master
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.