Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 13, 2013 9:19 AM

May 2010
So, I've finally watched it and... Wasn't that bad. Though I have some problems with it.

Like, the world is supposed to be reversed, and some characters show that reeaaally heavily - Hinata, Ino-chan (such a cutie!), Shikamaru etc. and others just have one different attribute, like Kiba is now fond of cats (my soulmate), and Shino just dislike bugs.
Or Tsunade and Shizune who happened to exchange their breast size, with Ton Ton changing it's race (is he now suddenly a boar or what?) - ...okay? And members of Akatsuki, who are EXACTLY the same, just now are super heroes serving justice.
I DON'T EVEN WANT to comment on Lee because... I won't ever be able to throw his image in Tenten's underwear out of my mind, Jezus.

It's also the shame that all characters had like, I don't know, two scenes? It's a shame, because I wanted to see them most of all, not just Sakura moping around.

Still, some changes were really good, like Ino (ufuu~!) and Tenten were just so cute, Kakashi was kinda funny with his energetic side, it was good to see Sasuke (even when he's... like that) and Itachi again. Also as much I usually just HATE tsundere, Hinata wasn't that bad (maybe because she looked like she really want to punch Sakura <3).
I really liked the scene, when Minato and Kushina started acting a bit like cowards, it made me realise how AWESOME they were in real universe.

Few another issues I have with this movie:
- I just LOVE how Naruto is chasing after Sasuke for 5250234534 episodes and chapters, but when he meets him he's pretty much okay with it. I thought that they were supposed to be BROS or something. And then just one bath time passes and we don't meet gay Sasuke again. What the hell :D

- FUCKING SAKURA being one of main characters. Is there actually anoyone who wanted her to have more screen time? At the begining when she said those horrible things to Naruto, I really wanted someone to slap that spoiled kid. You imagine talking to a friend who doesn't have parents that it would be better without them around? She is worse than any kindergartener. And after it she's like "Sasuke-kun would definitely understand me!", God, you TALKED to him about it before, back in the episode/chapter 3, and even he told you to fuck off, because you are annoying!
Why would they made such a horrible character almost a protagonist, don't understand :(

- They could have used those reversed characters to help Naruto in final battle or something.

- Surprised to say that but... not enough fights? I swear that 1:15 h of the movie is more slice of life, than an action movie about ninja. Didn't hate it, but felt out of place, somehow.

Okay, I think I've used all of my poison already, it's not like I hated this movie after all, I really enjoyed it. Happy to see that Naruto's movie finally didn't have fillerish main characters/villians, you have enough of decent one around, after all. I'm going to rate this one 8/10 (like most of the Shippuuden ones) and I don't want to wait two years for another (and maybe last) Naruto movie. Well, I guess that they just want to make it even more awesome, so... Will be waiting.

Btw, ending song kicks asses!
May 14, 2013 3:19 PM

Jul 2007
Wait the actual subbing is out for the release of the movie? As in not the korean Dub?

Boy i am so behind time lol. Well im going to be downloading this right now then.

May 14, 2013 3:25 PM

Nov 2010
ArtemisX said:
Wait the actual subbing is out for the release of the movie? As in not the korean Dub?

Boy i am so behind time lol. Well im going to be downloading this right now then.
Yes.
May 15, 2013 3:14 AM

Mar 2013
Best Naruto movie yet, hands down! After watching movie 4 and 5, I didn't expect movie 6 would be so good. The OST, the action scenes, and the story itself was really interesting!
May 16, 2013 5:38 AM

Apr 2009
Maybe I have been following Naruto too long and then somehow became jaded because I wasn't that excited when I watched this. The Kyuubi vs Kyuubi battle, and the Akatsuki on Konoha's side for once (as contract mercs) were still interesting though. 7/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 16, 2013 4:31 PM

Jul 2010
this was actually a really nice movie, enjoyed it a lot.
i was thinking their would have been more focus on the opposite personalities and such. was actually kinda hoping for Hinata to go on the offensive here, lol

i was kinda hoping Naruto's meet-up with his parents would have been better, didn't like they way they handled it. but it seems like Naruto always meets up with ppl like that, getting punched and not being appreciated.

and as always the bad@$$ akutsuki came, though hardly any of them spoke. Itachi was bad@$$ as always, trying to fight even the "God" of this world.

quite an emotional movie actually, surprisingly from a Naruto movie

giving this an 8/10

May 17, 2013 11:43 AM

Feb 2013
I liked it a lot, it was silly and got ridiculous at times but it was well made, 'touching' and had good action. The plot was the strongest point, it was believable, had a lot of good recognisable characters and the antagonist was good as well. It had very good character development and that’s what i liked the most. Im glad that the Naruto movies ( the recent ones) have been consistently good, I wonder how crazy the next one will be.
May 19, 2013 10:31 AM

Jun 2011
Halfway through this, my gosh this is so unbearable, unlikeable casts except for Minato, Kakashi, and Hinata, others were annoying as heck, especially Menma and Sakura. How can Minato not be a hero or hokage when he is so skilled? Fail logic there

Edit : Gotta say when Kushina said "Welcome home" to Menma, I felt warm deep inside me :) Sakura is really selfish, so when she got bored of the world that was supposed to be in her favor, she wanted to go back only then? What the hell? Serve her right, just look at how much Naruto enjoys the new world right now WAHAHAHAHA

Once again, Sakura is so selfish. I think the masked dude is Menma, no? I kinda heard Naruto's voice behind his mask, and that Dai Rasen Ringan technique, Rasengan much? That was a cool technique but to be honest the scale is a little big

That flashback 13years ago when Kyuubi attacked Konoha, gosh this proved that Naruto can have good backstories too, like Uchiha's massacre, and Kyuubi's attack, and a few more I think which I forgot, and it proved that the original casts are better than those in that fake world, damn the real Minato was so much cooler and better than the fake one, shame on me thinking that the fake Minato was any good

Holy.. shi.. Naruto was so cool, putting on the 4th hokage cape like that, damn it, but not as cool as Minato, still pretty close :)

I wonder why Itachi still became a mercenary, I doubt in that world the Uchiha was massacred. So it was the other Naruto, as expected. There is a fake kyuubi sealed in him, okay, but why is he the jinchuuriki, shouldn't Sakura be the jinchuuriki if her dad saved the village? What did her dad died for? Okay, when is it that Madara could just enter someone's body and take it over like it's no big deal? Why is Sakura still alive after fighting Madara(Tobi P.S.) in fake Naruto's body for few minutes, now everyone from Naruto's generation is Tobi's level who could somehow match the real Minato? How is it that Naruto could regain his memories 10seconds after he regained consciousness? Isn't that a little too fast?

My gosh I am on the verge of tears, it was first shown Naruto to be lonely after going back to the real world, walking alone down the street, then after he gotten back home, Iruka was waiting for him there, ;_; I teared up as the same time Naruto did, and then Naruto smiled, yes, that's the smile I wanted all along, not some shitty smile he normally did.

Oh well, what did I think of this movie? It's not a bad one, but doesn't mean that it is a good one either, it was quite fun watching this, at the same time it was kinda annoying. At first they kinda made Naruto and Sakura too hot-blooded on purpose, only to change them back to their normal self in the end, it's kinda unbearable to be honest. There is nothing wrong with the voice acting, but the soundtracks are not comparable to the series' and don't fit in well, they should've stick to the series' BGMs, animation was okay, nothing outstanding, but a lot better than the current Naruto and One Piece's anime one.. It was great to get to see the opposite side of the characters, a weird experience indeed, wasn't so bad, but still prefer the original casts a lot more. It's not bad but it could be better

Edit :
This movie remind me of why I have Namikaze Minato in my favorite character list
ToG25thBaamMay 19, 2013 10:20 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 21, 2013 8:50 PM

Jul 2010
The one thing I appreciated with this "opposites" theme was the twist with Naruto's parents i.e. they worry for Naruto so much that they can't trust him, something which is very uncharacteristic of the real world parents (who died and entrusted the fate of the world in their son's hands). It was a focal turning point as well for the movie, IMO, because the event made Naruto accept wholeheartedly that his parents are not his parents... if that makes sense.

Fights were meh; regardless of the good quality there's not much hype, and the opposite character fanservice was such a wasted potential. I feel like it would've been a lot better if the Konoha 11 (K11 + Sasuke & Sai - Naruto & Sakura) were the backups instead of the totally random "useless, obviously inserted for fanservice" Akatsuki.

Regardless, it's obviously the best Naruto movie as of now.
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
May 22, 2013 12:52 AM

Jul 2007
Natsu12345 said:
Halfway through this, my gosh this is so unbearable, unlikeable casts except for Minato, Kakashi, and Hinata, others were annoying as heck, especially Menma and Sakura. How can Minato not be a hero or hokage when he is so skilled? Fail logic there

Edit : Gotta say when Kushina said "Welcome home" to Menma, I felt warm deep inside me :) Sakura is really selfish, so when she got bored of the world that was supposed to be in her favor, she wanted to go back only then? What the hell? Serve her right, just look at how much Naruto enjoys the new world right now WAHAHAHAHA

Once again, Sakura is so selfish. I think the masked dude is Menma, no? I kinda heard Naruto's voice behind his mask, and that Dai Rasen Ringan technique, Rasengan much? That was a cool technique but to be honest the scale is a little big

That flashback 13years ago when Kyuubi attacked Konoha, gosh this proved that Naruto can have good backstories too, like Uchiha's massacre, and Kyuubi's attack, and a few more I think which I forgot, and it proved that the original casts are better than those in that fake world, damn the real Minato was so much cooler and better than the fake one, shame on me thinking that the fake Minato was any good

Holy.. shi.. Naruto was so cool, putting on the 4th hokage cape like that, damn it, but not as cool as Minato, still pretty close :)

I wonder why Itachi still became a mercenary, I doubt in that world the Uchiha was massacred. So it was the other Naruto, as expected. There is a fake kyuubi sealed in him, okay, but why is he the jinchuuriki, shouldn't Sakura be the jinchuuriki if her dad saved the village? What did her dad died for? Okay, when is it that Madara could just enter someone's body and take it over like it's no big deal? Why is Sakura still alive after fighting Madara(Tobi P.S.) in fake Naruto's body for few minutes, now everyone from Naruto's generation is Tobi's level who could somehow match the real Minato? How is it that Naruto could regain his memories 10seconds after he regained consciousness? Isn't that a little too fast?

My gosh I am on the verge of tears, it was first shown Naruto to be lonely after going back to the real world, walking alone down the street, then after he gotten back home, Iruka was waiting for him there, ;_; I teared up as the same time Naruto did, and then Naruto smiled, yes, that's the smile I wanted all along, not some shitty smile he normally did.

Oh well, what did I think of this movie? It's not a bad one, but doesn't mean that it is a good one either, it was quite fun watching this, at the same time it was kinda annoying. At first they kinda made Naruto and Sakura too hot-blooded on purpose, only to change them back to their normal self in the end, it's kinda unbearable to be honest. There is nothing wrong with the voice acting, but the soundtracks are not comparable to the series' and don't fit in well, they should've stick to the series' BGMs, animation was okay, nothing outstanding, but a lot better than the current Naruto and One Piece's anime one.. It was great to get to see the opposite side of the characters, a weird experience indeed, wasn't so bad, but still prefer the original casts a lot more. It's not bad but it could be better

Edit :
This movie remind me of why I have Namikaze Minato in my favorite character list

How can you have a character like that in your favorite list who hardly even shows him self. Sure he's awesome but lets face it, hes a side character at most and a small one at that.

May 23, 2013 12:35 PM

Apr 2011
I keep crying about naruto regarding him being alone. Q~Q
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2013 6:57 AM

Mar 2010
better than the older movies
May 25, 2013 2:15 AM
Jul 2018

Switched personalities for the win! Hinata as a bad-ass girl. HAHA. I kinda laughed during the bath scene. LOL at Rock Lee. He's a GAY in the other world. I nearly cried when Kushina hugged Naruto. I don't know why. Maybe it was because Naruto always wanted to felt a parents' love though. Kyaaa~ hurray for Minato's appearance. I have never been touched by an anime movie before except for this one, it was really good.
removed-userMay 25, 2013 2:20 AM
May 26, 2013 5:45 PM

Apr 2012
everything is 8/10 or better, when Kushina and Minato are in it. I rly enjoy the moments with them like in the anime. Great. Emotional. I would really love to se more from them
Jun 7, 2013 2:05 PM

Jul 2012
I have not watched Naruto in 6 or 7 years but I still understood most of this movie.

It was really funny and emotional and pretty cool. I teared up at some scenes. Man, it's so sad that Naruto's parents aren't in the world anymore. ;-;

Debating between an 8 or 9 dunno.

Explaining Menma was nice as well, Menma always reminds me of "Ano Hana

SAME.
MayukaJun 7, 2013 2:10 PM
Jun 8, 2013 7:34 PM
Feb 2011
Well, that was emotional. Yay for badass Hinata.
Jun 12, 2013 9:18 PM

Jan 2012
thats what anime movies should be all about and not some random heroine falling for naruto-kun again. we finally get to experience naruto-kun's dream life and you cant help but to get attached to it. Its not a perfect movie so they better top themselves on the next one!

you gotta love it -ttebane.
NoobHunterDJun 12, 2013 9:28 PM
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jun 15, 2013 2:19 AM

Oct 2009
Eh maybe i expected too much from this movie. Also very disappointed that Hinata and everyone else only was there for a few minutes, really wanted to see more of that Hinata :(

Interaction between Naruto and Minato/Kushina (except for Naruto being all mad) was great though, loved all that touchy stuff, last battle was pretty cool too..

7/10
Jun 15, 2013 11:02 PM
Mar 2012
This movie was kinda really obnoxious when you get down to it, because they kinda went with "oh everyone's the opposite, so characters like Tsunade and Minato who are really strong should be really weak," and then Tsunade got one shotted by a minion of the main villain in about 3 seconds. How exactly was she even Hokage if she was that weak?

Not to mention, I completely agree with the earlier point, that if you reverse all the character's positive points, you're just left with a completely useless, fodder-filled, unlikable cast. It just felt like a ton of wasted potential, full of lots of things that just made no sense.
Jun 29, 2013 3:08 AM

Mar 2013
Hart-touching movie, loved it! I cried while watching hohoo..

10/10.
--CHOTTO! It's Under Progress--
Jun 29, 2013 11:50 PM

Aug 2012
Best Naruto movie yet!
Jul 8, 2013 7:46 PM

Apr 2010
this was definitely intended for fan services lol. it was a great movie and heartwarming to see naruto and his parents together. finally sakura get some positive action toward the end only by a little though.
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Jul 13, 2013 5:32 AM

Dec 2010
That was a pretty good movie, I unexpectedly liked it. It's also the only Naruto movie I've ever watched, but I think it was really well executed for a filler(I usually hate fillers). The animation was better than the episodes' one(I hate it). There were some hilarious moments, like Shino spraying the bugs around him :D There were also some really moving parts.
Yeah, all in all I liked this movie. 10/10.
Jul 19, 2013 12:26 AM
Sep 2007
Alternative Hinata and Sasuke were awesome.
Jul 26, 2013 9:20 PM

Dec 2009
Can't help but give this movie a 10, it really feels that this is the first REAL movie for this series.It had heartwarming scenes, funny environment but also a balanced amount of fan service and, the greatest achievement of all, barely any filler characters( after all Menma and the rest can't really be considered filler).
Aug 7, 2013 1:33 AM

May 2012
04:19 ano baka

05:25 correct translation of Nikudan Sensha is Meatbullet Tank

14:47 naruto no nai ramen wa ramen ja nai da to?

17:54 genjutsu?

18:22 Hinata choubijin!

19:50 this version of Hinata's too moe

22:25 DAT X-dude facestatue

23:05 MENMA LOOOOOL

23:24 Hinatachan's big mountains <3

26:21 Hinatasama <3333

31:23 why's the door not locked? /facepalm

38:51 NOOOO Tsunadesama's kyonyuu's are gone!!!

50:12 ii ecchigoe da

54:42 modern-proof LMSBO

01:05:41 dat Sakura no ketsu

Kamen no otoko has the same voice with Menma.

01:14:05 so who's the kyuubi no jinchuuriki in the genjutsu no sekai?

01:18:14 Akatsuki following Hokage's order? Crappy original-movie plot's ph-crappy!

01:29:54 pewpewpew

01:35:03 Other shinobi's didn't come to help, doesn't make any sense AT ALL. Lame.

01:38:37 so where's the fake version of Sakura? lol

He didn't even meet the other Irukasensei.
Another crappy Gekijouban Naruto.
4/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 7, 2013 8:51 AM

May 2012
Surprisingly it is a great movie. At 1st I was not expecting a lot because I heard from a friend that she does not like it. But it has enough feels to it and decent action scenes. And an episode or movie with a Minato is a big plus for me! Finally, glad to see Naruto with his parents even once. Shed a few tears at the end with Iruka and Naruto. Overall, I really like it.
Sep 1, 2013 1:21 PM

Jun 2010
Finaly a good shippuden movie havent seen one of these sindse in a while havin high hopes for #7
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Sep 18, 2013 12:18 PM

Jul 2013
I don't understand why people are disliking this movie so much from the lack of action. It was more of a 'feels' movie with the alternate universe and naruto's parents. Besides the action, I enjoy those type of 'feels' moments. 5/5 for me.
Sep 19, 2013 9:08 AM

Jun 2011
link9us said:

How can you have a character like that in your favorite list who hardly even shows him self. Sure he's awesome but lets face it, hes a side character at most and a small one at that.

His legacy, his deeds, his love for Kushina (that flashback when Minato was kinda courting Kushina <3 My Naruto OTP), his love for Naruto, his great sacrifices. There is no meaning to it if one character has so much screen time but could not develop well. >Jiraiya is one of my favorite too<
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 12, 2014 9:39 PM

Apr 2010
Best Naruto movie so far. This is the first Naruto movie not to disappoint me since Bonds.

I am still really confused on when these Shippuden movies are taking place. Naruto knows Sage Mode meaning he has already fought with pain, but the Konoha in the beginning of the movie is fully rebuilt. He mentions knowing the Tailed Beast Mode, which he learned on the turtle island, and went into the 4rd Shinobi war RIGHT after learning it. And later went on to fight Tobi there, showing his identity.

Same thing with Blood Prison. I really wonder if they think about this shit when they write these movies.
Jan 14, 2014 7:51 PM
Dec 2013
It was emotional to see Naruto leave his mom and dad or when he talks about them, my eyes were bawling when he left the odd world and was lonely again but Iruka<3

I really wished NarutoxMinatoxKushina were all there from the beggining! :')
Feb 7, 2014 6:16 AM

Oct 2013
Great movie 9/10.In my opinion the best movie so far.

Feb 20, 2014 10:40 AM

Jan 2013
WOW

I was quite disappointed with the manga in recent years and wanting to it end all at once, but this movie has rekindled a little of the passion that I felt before.

I never imagined that one day I would watch a manga's movie so good!

10/10
Mar 22, 2014 11:26 AM

Apr 2010
Pretty good, although I expected something better...
Mar 29, 2014 10:38 AM

Apr 2010
Man you guys just give 10's away like leaflets.
Apr 2, 2014 12:05 PM

Jan 2013
Kurama's fight was awesome.
9/10
Jun 11, 2014 8:10 AM

Jul 2013
Hands down best Naruto movie so far. This trumps all the rest.

Main thing that I enjoyed was the theme of what it is to be a ninja, and a loving, family relationship.

My eyes got teary multiple times during this movie such as:
When Naruto was sad about everyone having their own parents write their son/daughter's Junin recommendation.

Then he goes home expecting someone to say "welcome back", but doesn't.

The part where Sakura is actually enjoying herself in the new world but Naruto doesn't.

The part where Naruto meets his parents for the first time (despite them being fakes). Where Naruto becomes confused as to what to do. He's always wanted a family but when he sees his mom and dad he's confused and angry and doesn't know how to react. And then when his mum risks her life for him, and Naruto hugs her back. Fucking tears at this point.

The part where Naruto comes home and his parents say "welcome back". So emotional.

The part where Sakura realises that not having her annoying parents around is kind of sad. And then when she goes to find Naruto, only to see that the tables have turned and realises how happy Naruto is celebrating someone's birthday while laughing and having fun.

Then Sakura realises how Nartuo has been feeling all this time.

GOD, SO MUCH EMOTIONS IN THIS MOVIE

Oh, and the Minato is one of my favourite characters, so it was awesome seeing him in this movie. :)

10/10 Would watch again.
Jun 11, 2014 8:51 AM

Dec 2012
ihusmal1234 said:
I don't understand why people are disliking this movie so much from the lack of action. It was more of a 'feels' movie with the alternate universe and naruto's parents. Besides the action, I enjoy those type of 'feels' moments. 5/5 for me.

Exactly. I think most of the people who didn't enjoy this movie, just don't care for the emotional aspect of the series.

I personally I'm so glad that this was a ''feels'' movie, than one focused on an episodic action story.
Jun 11, 2014 4:05 PM

Jul 2013
tsudecimo said:
ihusmal1234 said:

Exactly. I think most of the people who didn't enjoy this movie, just don't care for the emotional aspect of the series.

I personally I'm so glad that this was a ''feels'' movie, than one focused on an episodic action story.

Same here.

I love the emotional stuff.

Edit: btw, nice sig.
Jun 26, 2014 1:06 AM

Aug 2012
Better than most Naruto movies, but still awful because Sakura is one of the most annoying characters ever, and Naruto still gets treated like trash.
Jul 28, 2014 12:51 AM

Jul 2008
Its better than your typical shounen movie, however I just really enjoyed this one. I liked Naruto with his parents, I liked how Sakura had to walk a mile in Naruto's shoes and I liked Kyuubi vs Kyuubi.

Yes there was a lack of action in this one, but this was meant to be a more personal. emotional movie, I liked what they did.

Despite the movie's shortcomings I still give it an 8/10. This could fit right in with the manga series.
Jul 28, 2014 7:20 PM

Dec 2011
Not sure why they made Sakura's character so deliberately dense and insensitive in the film (Ranting to Naruto how much she hates her parents and wishes them gone, really?). Seemed out of character for her Shippuden self and more like her pre-Shippuden self. Anyway, liked it less than the other Naruto movies, though it was touching.
Aug 6, 2014 11:43 AM

Apr 2007
aawww man this is the first time I've seen what happened to Naruto's parents. So heartbreaking ;_;

This movie had a few typical elements that most shounen movies do (kidnap & rescue, that one bad guy), but there was still plenty that kept me interested. It's a shame they didn't expand on the rest of the characters having opposite personalities since it was really amusing. Except Kiba...that was creepy. Though I understand this was more about Naruto and his family stuff, which I did love.
Aug 20, 2014 2:31 PM
Jun 2014
So apparently Road to Ninja is going to be showing in theaters out in the U.S. I really want to go check it out. I have already seen it before but seeing it in a theater just seems so right. They've made a big list of all of the theaters that are going to be showing it too.

http://www.elevenarts.net/th_gallery/naruto-roadtoninja/

Apparently if enough people say that they're going on the Facebook event pages for it they'll have some kind of poster giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/elevenarts/events
haruko_chiyaAug 20, 2014 3:20 PM
Sep 28, 2014 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
Soren333 said:
tsudecimo said:

Same here.

I love the emotional stuff.

Exactly *.*
Such an awesome movie XD

One of the main reasons:

The other main reason:

Ahahaha just kidding (or am I?)

Anyway, I loved all the emotions here and the plot was quite solid and, this time, more related to the main anime's story (Another plan to capture the Kyuubi).

Loved all the former genins acting weird (Ino so much more KAWAII *.*) and loved how Naruto and Sakura switched places there. I was so happy for Naruto when he found his parents *.*
Also, the action was pretty good too

But, my favourite part was the last two minutes or so when Iruka was wating for Naruto at this home. Too bad I had something in my eye right in that part...

Epic movie for sure.
removed-userSep 28, 2014 11:11 AM
Nov 14, 2014 12:45 PM

Jan 2014
Saskee said:
Great movie 9/10.In my opinion the best movie so far.
Nov 23, 2014 1:14 PM

Jan 2013
her parents were right, sakura sucks.
Nov 24, 2014 8:20 PM

Sep 2013
To me, this is the second best of the naruto's movies that i have seen. I wanted to give it a9 but an 8 will due because of the following:

IF NARUTO already had beaten pain before the movie, and even in the movie they mention it, why was the 'real' Konoha not destroyed? everything seemed normal to me, it didn't look like it was reconstructed. That is what is bothering me.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Dec 6, 2014 8:22 PM

Jan 2011
Eh, it should have shown the alternate world counterparts some more.

Also we've already had a Naruto character named Menma.

Before anyone says that's just filler, so was this.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» The Akatsuki *Tiny Spoiler*

Sangromancer - Apr 21, 2013

8 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jun 30, 2022 11:18 PM

» Is this canon

piggies_united - Jan 9, 2022

5 by GinpachiSensei19 »»
Jan 10, 2022 12:13 AM

» Everyone has opposite personalities, but Sasuke's opposite personality is liking girls

Axelthrow - Jun 9, 2021

1 by Pyro »»
Jun 9, 2021 12:12 AM

» Iruka and Naruto

Becloud - Aug 2, 2013

4 by MrLegitimacy »»
Feb 3, 2018 10:50 AM

» Sasuke got trolled in this movie. Anyone?

KingIkki - Jun 4, 2013

7 by thatPinkSpider »»
May 19, 2017 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.