MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nagasarete Airantou Episode 26 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nagasarete Airantou »» Nagasarete Airantou Episode 26 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Nagasarete Airantou Episode 26 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

49 52.13%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 29.79%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 14.89%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 2.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.06%
Voters: 94

10-05-07, 5:01 PM
Anime Moderator
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And another show has ended, I liked the final episode. Misaki was interesting and I enjoyed how everyone went to pray for Ikuto.

And what's most important, I'm glad he came back! Suzu x Ikuto FTW!

This show gave me many, many laughs. I enjoyed it a lot! 8/10

!Moderators needed! Database Guidelines Report Abuse Master of war with plasma swords.

10-05-07, 6:31 PM

I did not like the final episode. It was pretty boring, though it was kinda funny at the end when he was coming back and we had the emotion bgm going on and then it stopped.

My character rankings:
1. Shinobu
2. Machi
3. Suzu

10-05-07, 8:35 PM

I enjoyed the last episode if not just because the ending was hilarious.

Kinda sad to see it ending (odd for me because I normally hate Harem type anime), provided lots of laughs.

Misaki proved to be an interesting character and wth, all male Airantou. Thats kinda disturbing.

I gave it a 9/10 considering it provided a lot of laughs and actually proved the be a good show. Plus it had Machi in it, can't go wrong with a character like her.

10-05-07, 10:59 PM

ya I think she got raped a few times wile on that island lol.

10/10 for me.

10-06-07, 7:22 AM

It was an okay ending i guess.... Nothing more to say about it...

The series as a whole was meh. It started fun, after a few episodes became really bad, then at around epiosode 12 it started getting interesting again(with some episodes being really boring occasionally), but never became incredibly good.
7/10

10-07-07, 12:10 AM

lol..misaki on that male island.. i wonder.........xD
My avatar is from Minami-ke. I get asked all the time >_>

10-07-07, 2:15 PM

Misaki is Hawt
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.

10-10-07, 12:00 PM

ZoiQ said:

.... the new character? Lol. 8D

Can anyone else smell a sequel?
Have to agree with UnhallowedDeceit unless the male island all took up flower arranging and hanging out a the the Blue Oyster Bar

10-15-07, 5:57 AM

The whole series overall was 'fluff' but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I wondered if they finally would have had Ikuto and Suzu get it on but I guess the way it was left was for the best.

I certainly wouldn't mind a sequel. I think the most logical conclusion would be that the men from Misaki's Airantou would try to make it Ikuto's Airantou in the next storm. That would release a lot of pent up feelings on both islands!

10-17-07, 8:17 PM

I just don't understand why those guys and Misaki didn't just go to Suzu's Airantou. Shouldn't they combine the all-male and all-female islands?

Plus, I really wanted Ikuto to reunite permanently with Misaki at the end, and bring her to Airantou.

Other than that, I thought it was a great episode.

11-11-07, 6:15 PM

i loved the whole series with some eps being boring but the last one was good to a point ... misaki and an island full of men ... wasnt such a good idea ... i feel it should have been the men who were lost from the island trying to get back rather then them having their own island ... that killed it for me ... but i would like to see another sequel ...

03-07-08, 1:05 PM

I guess that "unknown" character at the end WAS Misaki. If you look at it this way, the men actually did make it back to Ikutos Airantou.
Great show. For me, it turned out to be much better than expected.
Modified by ryu2k2, 03-07-08, 2:20 PM

03-09-08, 1:44 AM

i absolutely loved it... but the ending kinda disappointed me.. coz i woz up on the drama n romance heatin up n all...but the ending turned out to be a comedy type instead of the romantic type i woz hopin for... n SUZU n IKUTU didnt even kiss in the whole series it wos just CPR!!!

wahhh i want more!!

03-13-08, 1:01 AM

I was actually somewhat sad at the ending. Yeah it's a comedy so they kinda had to end it that way, but man I would have so wish that right when he woke up on the beach he got on one knee and proposed to Suzu, that would have been the best ending ever.

03-14-08, 7:02 PM

Don't know why but its ok for Ikuto to be on an all-girls island, but its not ok for Misaki to be on an all-guys island... Somethings just not right about that :)
Anyways, I was disappointed with Ikuto's meeting with his sister. She definitely wasn't the person you would have expected, but then again, this series sure had many surprises wherever you looked. I agree with many above that Misaki should've joined Ikuto in the all-girls Airantou instead. Oh well.
One thing I'm curious is whether or not Misaki's Airantou had the natural barricades preventing them from leaving the island? Maybe it shares the whirlpools with Ikuto's Airantou? Maybe they're all just in the Bermuda Triangle and have all gone crazy?
Overall, the series ended with a happy ending. No serious "romance" but mostly comedy. Since it gave me such a laugh at times, I'll have to give it a 9/10.

05-26-08, 10:04 AM

I agree that the ending was something of a let down. They really dropped the ball by not bringing the two islands together; a fairly obvious move admittedly, but a satisfying one all the same. And while I see the comedic value in Ikuto being chased of into the sunset, a little more resolution between him and Suzu. That being said, the bulk of the series was definately great, and it would be great if they made a sequel, if only an OVA.

07-05-08, 4:45 AM

Misaki's hot but I hate her voice

Shoujo Tier
Machi = Meimei > Suzu = Misaki > others

07-13-08, 2:38 PM

Nice anime, but not great.
Typical comedy-romance ending, ought to be funny, but NOT funny at all....
I personally prefer hanayome, it just gave me more laughs and a better plot.
Very similar these too

07-16-08, 1:50 AM

not a vry good ending... the all male airantou + one little girl = disturbing... nobody would hurt her my butt... wait a couple of years =)) or maybe they're all on the down low... 12 years with no poing-poing... they must be "girlies"... most of them at least =)) expected a more romantic ending between Ikuto and Suzu... but wth... they decided on a funny ending :| well.. this is done with...

8/10... could have been better...
Rin ftw on my behalf... Yukino's mum after =))

08-06-08, 1:26 AM

Just finished this series.

Pretty good. The all male-airantou was unnecessary; just a stupid plot device that went nowhere (but I guess answered a question). the one little girl on an island of all males was disturbing.

Bashing aside, it was really well done. There were some great parts. I expected a bit more of a romantic ending with Ikuto and Suzu, but I think her chasing after him at the end was enough.

I'm kinda stuck between saying it was cool and that it was bullshit. I think i had the same problem with this that i had with...a lot of other animes. the ending was just to...i dunno, just so ok that its not worth mentioning.

as you can see i really don't know how to make up my mind here so i'll stop writing. great anime; its on my favourites list. i hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as i did.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices