Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 17, 2013 3:58 PM

Dec 2007
Dat ball, R.I.P. You stuck through to the very end. XP

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Mar 17, 2013 4:27 PM

Jul 2012
Seeker said:
Dat ball, R.I.P. You stuck through to the very end. XP

Her sister is still stuck in the ceiling =\ be sensitive, man.
Mar 17, 2013 5:14 PM

Nov 2012
And that wraps up dodgeball
Mar 17, 2013 7:57 PM
Feb 2013
mrsword said:
Rutger said:
Orochiro said:
I'm pretty sure Bisky could easily beat Genthru so I can't see why they have to make such a big deal out of this.

They are pretty damn tired because of the dodge ball game and they don't know how strong the Bombers are.

what? Bisky did nothing in the dodge ball how can she be tired? and even so she have like 3 weeks to rest, also them not knowing the power of the bomber is not a reason to make Gon fight him

The reason is because:

Mar 17, 2013 8:42 PM

Dec 2007
mrsword said:
Rutger said:
Orochiro said:
I'm pretty sure Bisky could easily beat Genthru so I can't see why they have to make such a big deal out of this.

They are pretty damn tired because of the dodge ball game and they don't know how strong the Bombers are.

what? Bisky did nothing in the dodge ball how can she be tired? and even so she have like 3 weeks to rest, also them not knowing the power of the bomber is not a reason to make Gon fight him

HxH isn't like other shounens when all you need is to be stronger than your opponent. Not knowing the enemies' nen ability will get you killed.

Take the troupe for instance. Every single one of them is about 10x stronger than Kurapika with the experience to back it up. On paper Kurapika wouldn't stand a chance in a 1v1 fight against the boss, but because he has his nen ability it's almost impossible for Kurapika to lose to a troupe member.

Once the chimera ant arc starts you guys will see so many annoying, confusing, and overpowered nen abilties it'll make your head spin. I'm still confused about what I read.
Mar 18, 2013 1:33 AM

Sep 2012
SetsukoHara said:
Mikisi said:
HurricaneSweet said:
I like when tzeshahsha said "nazewazewazewazazzuzuwa"

HAHA, THIS SCENE MAKE ME LAUGH SEVERAL TIMES IN OVA, AND IN VERSION THIS IS FUNNY TO XDD

Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing it. Hilarious reaction indeed!

I feel like I am missing something big, what part is this scene in?
Mar 18, 2013 2:21 AM
Jan 2013
Hisoka Freaking AWESOME OMG that was Amazing Episode
Mar 18, 2013 5:51 AM
Aug 2012
Vandalysm said:
SetsukoHara said:
Mikisi said:
HurricaneSweet said:
I like when tzeshahsha said "nazewazewazewazazzuzuwa"

HAHA, THIS SCENE MAKE ME LAUGH SEVERAL TIMES IN OVA, AND IN VERSION THIS IS FUNNY TO XDD

Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing it. Hilarious reaction indeed!

I feel like I am missing something big, what part is this scene in?

It's Tsezguerra's reaction when he sees Hisoka use Bungee Gum to reflect Razor's throw.
Mar 18, 2013 6:31 AM

Oct 2011
I just hope that Hisoka goes into pedo mode way more often from now on, he's a fucking brilliant character :D
PolychromeMar 18, 2013 7:24 AM
Mar 18, 2013 10:48 AM

Nov 2012
dat threesome
Mar 18, 2013 1:21 PM

Sep 2012
Rutger said:
mrsword said:
what? Bisky did nothing in the dodge ball how can she be tired?

When I said tired I was talking about Gon and Killua. (Sorry if I didn't express myself well).

mrsword said:
and even so she have like 3 weeks to rest, also them not knowing the power of the bomber is not a reason to make Gon fight him

So, there are three guys that Bisky has no idea how strong they are, should her fight them alone? No.

I see nothing wrong in forming a strategy with two reliable fighters that are willing to help.

Neither does Gon know. She'd have a better chance, of course. But Gon wants to fight him by himself. Simple as that.

As said before, his selfishness was a mistake he admits to, but his stubbornness of wanting to beat Genthru is still there.
Mar 18, 2013 9:55 PM

Jul 2008
hisoka!!!! your the hero! hahaha
Mar 18, 2013 10:04 PM

Apr 2010
I'm positive Hisoka felt that.
Mar 20, 2013 12:30 AM
Aug 2011
That trio combination. ಠ‿ಠ
You put Hisoka in a Gon/Killua sandwich of sorts and he'll play all the dodgeball you want, he'll even win for you!
Mar 22, 2013 1:05 PM

Jan 2013
dude they put so much aura around Gon. He literally was like Super Saiyan Gon...2.
I think they portrayed Hisoka a little more as a beast in the OVA with his bungee gum reaction. Otherwise I like how they showed his broken fingers in this ep. Well, err, I like that they didnt edit it lol.
All in all, great ep. Glad they recognize Killua's help and involvement as being important, poor kid doesnt get enough recognition.
Mar 23, 2013 4:29 PM

Dec 2007
most epic game of dodgeball ever. Loving this remaster
Mar 24, 2013 3:09 PM

Feb 2009
Nooo Hisoka should've stayed with Gon and Killua. :( I love Hisoka and his pervy atmosphere.
Mar 24, 2013 11:16 PM

Mar 2009
The dodgeball match was much more intense in this version than it was in the OVA. Great job, Madhouse!
Mar 25, 2013 7:13 PM

Nov 2011
I see why Hisoka was so excited about Gon's idea at the end of the previous episode. >_> He won the game for Gon, too. Eugh. Hisoka's so weird. Also, Killua's so chill just taking the brunt of Gon's crazy ideas. At least people are beginning to analyze him and realize how just good he is.

Err, I just need to point out that Razor is Wakka from FFX. if no one has done that yet anywhere. He just is. less Jamaican, but he is.

I didn't expect Ging to still be hanging around Greed Island. I'm beginning to wonder why he sent Gon on this wild goose chase after him, though. Obviously, he expects Gon to get stronger but to what end? This all has to be for a reason. I'm curious to see the rest of this subplot develop.

With Ging nowhere to be found, the boys don't really have any reason to still be around. I don't see why they don't just let the other team that's so close to winning win already. They're not the type to be interested in the prize for finishing anyways (not like the millionaire-guy would let them keep it). Maybe I forgot how the plot works, but why do they care so much about their Lucky Alexandrite?

Merr, this anime is just so so so so so so so so good. all the time. I hope it never ends or anything.
Mar 25, 2013 8:53 PM

Jan 2013
Cathedral said:
Maybe I forgot how the plot works, but why do they care so much about their Lucky Alexandrite?

To get Lucky Alexandrite the player needs to give everything he has, including the cards in his binder, to the sick villagers. Gon's team was lucky to meet them so early in the game when they didn't have any valuable cards yet (they gave the villagers all their money and clothes). Tseguzerra is already so far in the game he can't just gave up all of his cards for one card so the only option is to get it from another player. :)
Mar 26, 2013 1:36 PM
May 2012
Cathedral said:
With Ging nowhere to be found, the boys don't really have any reason to still be around. I don't see why they don't just let the other team that's so close to winning win already. They're not the type to be interested in the prize for finishing anyways (not like the millionaire-guy would let them keep it). Maybe I forgot how the plot works, but why do they care so much about their Lucky Alexandrite?

True that they aren't the type to care about being the "winner". However, Gon doesn't want the Bombers to win the game - the person who *tainted* the game his father (the IDEAL Hunter; since Gon views Ging as a Hunter first, father second) is so proud of.

Genthru and Tze's teams are both missing the Lucky Alexandrite and getting the card through normal means is counterproductive (see Peri's post), so stealing them from someone who has it is the best decision.
Apr 6, 2013 1:36 AM

Sep 2012
mrsword said:
HurricaneSweet said:
mrsword said:
Like when luffy got completely destroyed against Aokiji? the reason that made him evolve and find Gear 2?

Like when the crew got annihilated by Kuma?

At SA when the Admiral came and shattered the whole crew?

When he burst into Imple down against Magellan and magellan shit on his face?

When Ace died on his arms despite him doing everything he can?

When he almost died against Crocodile and needed to come with strategy?

that's just on top of my head..

No consequences? do you even read one piece?

Edit: removed a point cuz of it being a spoiler =p

1. OK he paid for the stupid decision, what does that mean? Did he learn his lesson? Nope, he kept doing it afterward, so it didn't mean anything and my point is still valid. Conveniently enough he let them live so there was no real consequence there. Gon ultimately decided to actually calm down, play it smart, cuz the other way would have definitely got them killed

2 and 3 are the same point, and same explanation as point #1

And guess what? He still got out as if nothing happened, beat the crap out of magellan, ruined his job and got many people out of there. "being stupid and rash pays off", this is actually a perfect example of it :S

Ace's case is not really relevant to what luffy did, BB caught him, WG decided to you know what, he simply failed to save him, not really relevant to our discussion

"almost died" against him. But he came back harder,faster, stronger and beat him. In Hxh that would have probably cost him half of his roomates, Ussop would have definitely died being left on his own because of Gon's decisions if that happened

Yep, no consequences :P

Eh, I don't want to keep discussing about OP in this thread so here goes my last reply

No! your point is no longer valid, your whole point is that Luffy can get away with anything which I proved you wrong. you took that and twisted it into Character development discussion which is a whole different matter.

Yes Luffy is an immature character. He needed a huge incentive to mature and that was Ace's death.. Luffy really matured since then.

He admitted that he is weak, He chose to stay away from his nakama to train so that when time come He can protect them.

After the TS you could see the growth in his character.. like not trying to cause trouble at SA and actually using disguise, Agreeing on

yes he declared war against one of the Yonkou but that was to protect his friends the Fishmen, and from what you will see
That`s good writing and shows how even after the training Luffy is not that powerful yet.

Luffy Beat magellan? what? I suggest you read the manga before you debate about it.. Magellan was never beaten by Luffy, not at all.. in fact he almost killed Luffy in the second time!! get your facts straight lol

oh and dont forget the hormones actually shaved 10 years of Luffy's life, you call that "came back like nothing"? logic?

yes almost died but he came back and beat him, He used his brain and came up with an idea are you surprised? just like what happened to Gon in the Heaven Tower :o

There is a reason why OP is ranked 6th while Naruto 509th & Bleach 860th, It is on a complete different level =)

that's all what i have to say about it

You sir, mrsword
You are the best
Apr 12, 2013 2:03 AM

Sep 2008
Another epic episode. Hisoka winning the game for Gon was great.
Apr 16, 2013 2:24 PM

Jul 2009
I bet Hisoka enjoyed that pose
Apr 20, 2013 2:58 PM

Jun 2009
Zell182 said:
I bet Hisoka enjoyed that pose

He definitely did. Like Parfait said, he enjoyed it so much he even won the game for them.

Good episode, it'll be interesting to see the battle with the Bomber play out. It sucks that Hisoka left, though, they could have really used him in this battle.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 2, 2013 2:41 PM

May 2012
Best ep in the whole arc by far imo. Loved every bit of it. Even Hisoka's gay pose :D
Jun 6, 2013 8:31 PM

May 2012
Hisoka FTW!
Aug 5, 2013 8:54 PM
Jul 2012
Very great episode!
Best part is the end of dodgeball game. That part when they try to catch the ball by grouping each other is weird lol, but awesome at the same time.
Hmm, healing and more training. Hmm, hope it will be better, and make this arc ok/decently done better. Slow start, but hope the end is good.
Definitely like Gon's father even more.
5/5
Dec 11, 2013 4:58 AM

Oct 2012
Oh Hisoka xD
See you again, Razor!!
Hisoka, what are you plotting? Well that didn't matter, at least help Gon & Killua defeat the Bomber
I just want to see Bomber's face when he lost (with Hisoka around)

Oh Killua.. So Gold Dust Girl is your dream girl afterall??

Ahohime said:
Nooo Hisoka should've stayed with Gon and Killua. :( I love Hisoka and his pervy atmosphere.

Exactly my thought
"Signature removed"
Jan 6, 2014 11:28 PM

Jul 2013
epic win!!

but I can't believe Genthru's team would be the last villain in this arc.. they're not that strong.. but I seriously want to see their faces beat up.. or better.. dead.
Jan 7, 2014 6:57 AM
Aug 2013
This is so awesome, this is the most clever story in shonen, and one of the best written, I liked Yorknew more, but this is almost as EPIC

It's not only the fact that they made a damn dodgeball game...yes... more exciting than an end-of-the-world fight in any other any..
It's not just the complex development of Gon and Killua,
Or how PERFECT nen is

it's how everything ties together neatly, how complicated the interactions are x)

This anime is like the Breaking Bad of anime,

can't wait for the bomber
(can't say the same for those cat-looking characters though :P)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2014 7:01 AM
Aug 2013
I also love how it avoids cliche as much as possible, you'd think with all the hype and the talk Gon would power up and beat Razor, but NOPE, he passes out xD

How many times did naruto really lose because of 'running out of chakra?
Or how many times Ichigo or Luffy kept going even after all the "body can't take it anymore" stuff -.-

It's not just about "avoiding a cliche", though
this establishes the fact that Gon is not invincible as a shonen MC would naturally be, it adds a sense of excitement since you can really believe he's in danger when they tell you he is, most other shows just keep bringing new enemies on "whole new levels" and I'm like "-___- whatever"

And the final spot light went to Hisoka instead, making it doubly awesome, it's like they don't really care who the MC is, it doesn't make sense so they tell him to fk off

How can a show be so bizarre WHILE staying realistic...
CeeTwoJan 7, 2014 7:05 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2014 7:05 AM

Oct 2013
CeeTwo said:
I also love how it avoids cliche as much as possible, you'd think with all the hype and the talk Gon would power up and beat Razor, but NOPE, he passes out xD

How many times did naruto really lose because of 'running out of chakra?
Or how many times Ichigo or Luffy kept going even after all the "body can't take it anymore" stuff -.-

It's not just about "avoiding a cliche", though
this establishes the fact that Gon is not invincible as a shonen MC would naturally be, it adds a sense of excitement since you can really believe he's in danger when they tell you he is, most other shows just keep bringing new enemies on "whole new levels" and I'm like "-___- whatever"

You will freaking love Chimera Ant arc....
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Jan 7, 2014 7:09 AM
Aug 2013
hope so :P
but it looks so long and weird
feels like one of those back-to-normal stories with unnecessary fights...and.. CATS

wtf xD
Jan 7, 2014 7:31 AM

Oct 2013
CeeTwo said:
feels like one of those back-to-normal stories with unnecessary fights...and.. CATS

wtf xD

You will be glad that you are sooooo wrong...
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Jan 7, 2014 6:53 PM
Aug 2013
well it's gotta wait, just finished GI so I gotta continue with another anime for now (habits) :P

but generally I think I'm taking a break for now :P Almost 1000 anime eps in 2-3 months...
Jan 8, 2014 4:37 AM

Oct 2008
CeeTwo said:

wtf xD
There is no "back-to-normal" with HxH.
Jan 27, 2014 4:23 AM
Dec 2013
Ging is so sexy in his days!
Mar 8, 2014 10:21 PM

Oct 2013
Yorknew city is the best arc. Even ant arc can't compare at the moment and probably will never.
Mar 18, 2014 8:28 PM
Aug 2013
gons jan ken guu is freaking epic. Hisoka never stops being entertaining, his bungee gum is boss.
Apr 18, 2014 7:45 AM
Oct 2009
not bad, not bad. When Hisoka decided to finish things just to sastify Gon! AHHHH <3 Hisoka truly is the best! n he even broke a few more fingers didn't he?

haha that deff is your son, Ging! He's a monster yay xd

I deff saw the dodgeball guy being a prisoner n what not, coming~
May 21, 2014 4:50 AM

Apr 2014
Man, there's always so many things happening in every episode; it's hard to keep track! Even in this one, which is "just" the end of the dodgeball match is packed full of a plethora of tiny but interesting things!

One of those things being the interesting combo position the last three devised. Anyone else see it as prophetic imagery of Killua facing off against Hisoka to protect Gon ("having his back" in more ways than one) against at last one pervertedfalse alliance? No? Just me? Extrapolating to the heavens? Nevertheless, that position was endlessly amusing for character reasons.

Killua, himself, had a moment in the spotlight... not that he's not normally in the spotlight, but a different sort. It's easy to see what a huge potential Gon has (and Killua along with him), but the specifics of what Killua did that the others -- well, maybe not Hisoka at his best -- couldn't do was gratifying. I don't know. I have a soft spot for the bugger.

Speaking of buggers, there's goddamn Ging. I don't know where to hate him or admire him or wonder at the chemical imbalance in his mental areas. That was some deranged talk right there, almost as if he was Gon's father or something. Like, bzuh, right?

Thank God for Killua, and Gon for him. If it weren't for their friendship, I think it likely they'd be following in footsteps too strange and crooked to remain them at their core, like they are now.

At the very least they'd be lonely; that's a mold for a unique madness all its own.
currycurryMay 21, 2014 4:58 AM
Jun 14, 2014 4:22 PM

Jan 2011
i wasnt expecting much from dodgeball but i got a few laughs outta it, for a momento there i thought Gon was going Super Saiyan
anyways i guess this was the best thing about this arc thus far which isnt saying much
Jun 23, 2014 9:06 PM

Jul 2007
Wow, i almost completely forgot how this match ended because its been quite a while since ive seen this arc. god damn that was awesome. Hisaka for the win!!!

What Gon, killua and Hisoka pulled off to reflect that ball, require such precision and a group effort with all 3 players, very nice come back.

Now that the match is finally over. I could of swore that bisky had a bigger role in this, maybe i am thinking bout something that has not happened yet?

Ging's faith in gon is just unfathomable, making a claim that even if a convict murderer would go up against him, he doesn't seem the least bit worry cause he knows just how exceptional his son is and has true faith in his abilities.

So now its come down to the last obstacle. the bombers. Now that they have the patch of shore, its a final battle against the teams to see who becomes victorious.

Only 4 more episodes left. I am trying to enjoy this as much as i can, but im more hyped for CA lol knowings its right around the corner.

I remember these last moments was definitely the best in the arc though and where the hell does bisky come in? I guess towards the end.

Jun 27, 2014 10:21 PM

Jan 2013
Did that last one break all of Hisoka's fingers. Looked painful.
Great way to end the match, and directly into the setup for the final climax in the game (maybe)
Jun 29, 2014 10:44 PM

Nov 2011
Shuuu. That's a lot of aura. o-o

I'm glad he passed out, though, rather than the typical "power through it" stuff. If you're spent, you're spent. No matter how much willpower you have, your body can fail you. So... yep, that was satisfying. Interesting to see Hisoka "grant" Gon's wish for total victory. He broke his fingers reflecting that.

I also like that Gon actually reflected on the scolding he received for being reckless. I don't think I've ever seen that from am action shounen MC.

Awesome episode.
Sep 11, 2014 7:14 AM

Apr 2013
Now they finally won the match. Didn't expect Hisoka to finish it off and he even broke all the fingers on his hands. The amount of aura Gon was emitting before the last shot is ridiculous.
Oct 11, 2014 6:12 PM

Nov 2012
HurricaneSweet said:
mrsword said:
Like when luffy got completely destroyed against Aokiji? the reason that made him evolve and find Gear 2?

Like when the crew got annihilated by Kuma?

At SA when the Admiral came and shattered the whole crew?

When he burst into Imple down against Magellan and magellan shit on his face?

When Ace died on his arms despite him doing everything he can?

When he almost died against Crocodile and needed to come with strategy?

that's just on top of my head..

No consequences? do you even read one piece?

Edit: removed a point cuz of it being a spoiler =p

1. OK he paid for the stupid decision, what does that mean? Did he learn his lesson? Nope, he kept doing it afterward, so it didn't mean anything and my point is still valid. Conveniently enough he let them live so there was no real consequence there. Gon ultimately decided to actually calm down, play it smart, cuz the other way would have definitely got them killed

2 and 3 are the same point, and same explanation as point #1

And guess what? He still got out as if nothing happened, beat the crap out of magellan, ruined his job and got many people out of there. "being stupid and rash pays off", this is actually a perfect example of it :S

Ace's case is not really relevant to what luffy did, BB caught him, WG decided to you know what, he simply failed to save him, not really relevant to our discussion

"almost died" against him. But he came back harder,faster, stronger and beat him. In Hxh that would have probably cost him half of his roomates, Ussop would have definitely died being left on his own because of Gon's decisions if that happened

Yep, no consequences :P

It's a Shounen the main character will never die in the series unless it's at the end, so saying there is no risk because Gon or Luffy don't die is pointless. Your logic about consequence is flawed because when it comes to ficiton you have to hold a certain level of suspension of disbelief. In both shows the main character has to deal with consequences for messing up but they end up getting out alive. Luffy being alive is no less convenient than all of the times that Gon's enemies such as Hisoka, The Zoldycks and the Phantom Troupe have let him live even though all three parties could have probably killed him in one attack.

Gon has made plenty of mistakes, even in just this episode he could have ended the dodgeball match several times but he wanted to "destroy" Razor to prove a point because his pride was hurt which put Killua and others at risk, even after Razor was about to put the ball out, Gon tried to return the shot which would have ended up in him dying, luckily he collapsed and the ball missed him so Hisoka finished it up for him. He still tried to fight Genthru after only passing out moments earlier to and Killua and Bisky had to stop it, he wasn't playing it smart they were.

Luffy didn't get out of the Mallegan fight as if nothing happened went through the most physical pain that he had ever endured in his life, if he had died he would have been unable to look for Ace or even his crew. Luffy was saved by his ally, In OP they mention several times that Luffy's greatest power is not his devil fruit but his ability to gain the loyalty of the people around him, because he has so many friends as well as determination he is seen as a big threat and can keep on coming back stronger from defeat.

Luffy has matured through the story but he is still reckless, that is part of his character, Luffy doesn't have to be exactly like Gon, it's a different show and a different character. Boths shows are great in their own ways.
TheRealDeal51Oct 11, 2014 6:15 PM
Oct 24, 2014 6:31 PM

Jun 2014
Hisoka probably got a boner when Killua was crouching between his legs during that combo-catch.

And Gon going super saiyan lol,
How did the ball survive all that with only one gash in the outer layer?..
Dec 25, 2014 4:11 PM

Aug 2013
So there's still the Boomers shenanigans to counter. Only three week to recover for Killua! That's insane, his hands are ocmpletely destroyed! At the same time, he's the most clever one in the group, so he's the most well placed to elaborate a plan in the group. I really hope that they own and kill those fuckers.

That was such an intense ball game. But I keep on thinking that Reiza was a damn cheater, fuck that guy! The number of time he had to use asspulls, no wonder he's a criminal... Hisoka was so sweet to let Gon win like he wanted it to be :')
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014

animeboilolz - 11 hours ago

26 by Mcdoclin »»
40 minutes ago

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

915 by Thesk8er2000 »»
Apr 19, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

44 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.