Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2013 1:18 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You can be happy only if you are free? I am not sure about that... You can be happy if your living is resricted, but you can still do things that you like and you have sufficent quatity of consumables and other facilities eventhough some things are resricted.
For example western countries have many laws that resrict many things (for example kannabis and age restrictions), but you can still live a happy life with these resrictions.

Oh my, first they destroyed the main planet and now one of the moons?
Nov 16, 2014 6:38 AM

Jun 2012
So all the baby digimon diedz? :'O
May 7, 2015 12:11 PM

Feb 2012
Ugh, Lucemon was such a creepy-cute kid, but Falldown Mode is just lame, he looks like an early 90s rockstar in onesie pajamas.
Jul 8, 2016 6:10 AM

Feb 2013
Lucemon absorbed the royal knights and he transformed into Frieza,lol.
Apr 12, 2019 2:29 PM

May 2008
Ulquiorra basically said it, lmao. Lucemon Falldown Mode is 100% Freeza. XD

I kinda already miss Lucemon 'boku' voice since hearing AND reading Freeza is a bit jarring. I have to wonder if the seiyuu can only do that type of villain voice or if it was asked of him.

At any rate, the Royal Knights fight was dumb, the writing is really bad with these fights. Yet I'm glad we don't have to see them anymore, they were boring.
Apr 12, 2019 11:35 PM

Dec 2015
Sakarii said:
I have to wonder if the seiyuu can only do that type of villain voice or if it was asked of him..

I always thought that he was asked to play his most famous character over and over again. I heard him before Frieza and he was recognizable, sure, but it wasn't the same tone (he would even play simple highschoolers)

@Sakarii You have Hiatari Ryôko! based on an Adachi shôjô, and maybe Touch (same author) if I'm not mistaking. He even played one of Piccolo's demons servants in DB. Anyway, glad you got some interest.
Rei_IIIApr 14, 2019 12:09 AM
Apr 13, 2019 8:58 PM

May 2008
Rei366 said:
I always thought that he was asked to play his most famous character over and over again. I heard him before Frieza and he was recognizable, sure, but it wasn't the same tone (he would even play simple highschoolers)

I can believe that, especially here. His Freeza voice must be his claim to fame and the best way to portray your villain without having to all that hassle of character building.

I'm gonna check his pre-Freeza work out; you've made me interested in hearing what he sounded like, thanks.
Mar 31, 2020 8:08 PM

Dec 2008
Lucemon Falldown Mode looks freaky. Possibly because of how human it looks though obviously isn't. And the seiyuu is Nakao Ryusei (Frieza from DBZ) lol

Next episode looks good, I love Kouichi.
Sep 12, 2021 6:10 AM

Feb 2016
Sakarii said:
At any rate, the Royal Knights fight was dumb, the writing is really bad with these fights. Yet I'm glad we don't have to see them anymore, they were boring.

Yeah they really dragged this out essentially to a point where they made the other characters feel useless.
Dec 7, 2021 6:17 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Just when they were starting to elaborate a little bit on the Royal Knights they die. Welp, at least we don't have to listen to them anymore.

Gotta say, Lucemon could have very easily won there by absorbing they digicode. I wonder what stopped it from doing so... other than the plot that is.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 30, 2022 12:05 AM

Dec 2012
The yellow moon.
Baby digimon.
HOLY SHIT! MOTHERF'ER gave Koichi a facial.
Those 2 eggs.
Lopmon and Plotmon.
They're here.
Dat question.
Haipaa Spirito Evolution! MagnaGarurumon! KaiserGreymon!

Nakao voicing Lucemon FM. I should have expected a GOAT to be voicing the final boss. Adventure did it with Otsuka. At least Lucemon didn't false advertise. He really made them falldown twice. It took 2 slams to destroy the moon. That's OP. I knew they would do some thing to make LordKnightmon lose because he just wouldn't let it go. Why are you doubting the person you serve and calling them a liar? He could easily destroy you at any time if he wanted. In fact, he was the one who let you out into the digital world. So... why are you doubting him? Dynasmon had to keep telling him to chill with that. Just begging to get erased. Anyway, so all the baby digimon died?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 16, 2023 1:13 AM

Feb 2013
Lucemon Falldown Mode deadass looks like DIO lmao. He even does similar rapid punches ain't no way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 36 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

6 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.