Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2013 8:10 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice new year for Sawako x Kazehaya.

lol @ Spiky hair guy, whose hair is not spiky. Wow @ his ability.

Deep conversation between Tooru and Chizu.

Thinking about the future, does that mean it's going toward the end?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 19, 2013 4:01 PM

Feb 2012
PIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

I loved to see him get more depth, he is such a great guy and hilarious, of course.

Please maken Chizu x Ryuu finally happen, she is gonna start thinking about it for real after talking to Tooru.

Yeah, it could mean the story heading towards the end, if it does, I think Shinna is gonna take her time.
Mar 19, 2013 4:28 PM

Jun 2011
Zhou said:
PIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

I loved to see him get more depth, he is such a great guy and hilarious, of course.

Please maken Chizu x Ryuu finally happen, she is gonna start thinking about it for real after talking to Tooru.

Yeah, it could mean the story heading towards the end, if it does, I think Shinna is gonna take her time.
pin can be such a good guy sometimes

i know i cant be that patient anymore

NOOOO..... hopefully she will but it gets boring if it's really slow
Mar 19, 2013 6:46 PM

Aug 2010
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like something is about to go down? Especially with the whole "restart" thing from the fortune. Hell, it might even be about Sawako's dad being sad a couple chapters back.
Mar 19, 2013 6:52 PM

Oct 2011
Damn I really need to catch up on this, I'm on like Ch. 68...
Mar 20, 2013 7:51 AM

May 2011
What a great chapter. I'm so glad Pin is finally getting some attention. :)
Mar 20, 2013 2:46 PM

Jun 2009
I really like Pin, even though he seems immature lol
Yeah the whole "restart" thing is making me nervous
Mar 20, 2013 8:24 PM

Sep 2011
Zhou said:
PIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

Yes I also loved seeing Pin get more depth.
He is pretty good looking with his hair down :)
I was worried about whether Ryuu's big brother was saying stay together or don't, or more like he was saying you might need to be apart for a bit to really get together ( as more than just friends ) is more what I thought he was getting at but I think they make a great couple either way.
I thought the main couple seemed just right. :)
Mar 20, 2013 8:39 PM

Feb 2013
pin!!! my favorite character in this series finally got some real development...im curious of why he want to became a teacher...
Mar 27, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2007
I want to know which career will Sawako Choose
Jul 11, 2016 5:35 PM
Jul 2016
Even though at first i though Pin was a total idiot, he can be pretty wise and he seems to actually care about his students. both the talks with sawako and Ayane were great!
i wonder what she wrote on that 'test' thingy and what it is that she wants to do in the future!
Apr 20, 12:22 AM

Apr 2017
Pin really does enjoy being a teacher. Personally, I couldn't enjoy it. Kids are way too bad, especially in the Tik Tok era. Like, I hate to be "old (wo)man yells at clouds", but the rizz challenges and the alpha males and all of that drama. Nah... I couldn't do it. I'm more of a work for a company, or the government, at a desk job. I'm more of a data entry and number cruncher. Though I definitely respect teachers who are good and passionate about their jobs.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 79 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 15, 2013

19 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 78 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 12, 2013

10 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 76 Discussion

Zhou - Feb 19, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 75 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

15 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 28, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 74 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 7, 2012

15 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 28, 12:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.