Forum Settings
Forums

Japanese Army To Display a Real Tank at a Live Event of Girls und Panzer

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 15, 2013 12:13 AM

Mar 2013
Setsuna200 said:
symbv said:
Military in Japan really love anime. It is well known that you can easily find anime fans in SDF. They played anime music in their public maneuver performance event. They have helicopter that has anime character printed on it:

I think US military should get away from macho stereotype image and start to love anime as well.

That is awesome also I hope it is team 1s tank if it is that would be awesome.

Homuhomuchopper was the first thing to pop up in my head as soon as I read "Real Tank" and "Girls und Panzer".
Mar 27, 2013 6:31 AM

Jan 2010
Mogami-kun said:
No high school girls operating it for an exhibition drive? I'm quite disappointed.
hpulley said:
Mogami-kun said:
No high school girls operating it for an exhibition drive? I'm quite disappointed.

Jokes aside, it's always nice to see GuP get more publicity.

The Nanayon is too new for senshado anyway, let alone the Hitomaru tanks LOL
The Type 10 does make an appearance in episode 2 as their instructor uses it to demonstrate how to land a tank as well as make an entrance.
Mar 27, 2013 6:53 AM

Sep 2012
Mockman said:
Mogami-kun said:
hpulley said:
Mogami-kun said:

Jokes aside, it's always nice to see GuP get more publicity.

The Nanayon is too new for senshado anyway, let alone the Hitomaru tanks LOL
The Type 10 does make an appearance in episode 2 as their instructor uses it to demonstrate how to land a tank as well as make an entrance.

If that was the kind of entrance the JDF had planned for the event then I can see why they were worried about damaging it !!! LOL
Mar 27, 2013 7:14 AM
May 2009
Kinda Validates Claims that Japan wants to Strengthen its army through Moe Tank anime. XD.
Mar 27, 2013 7:43 AM

Sep 2012
Check out the tank and other events in the Ooarai Spring Festival featuring Girls und Panzer that took place last weekend. And it is not just otaku there, family and kids were there too.

So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 23, 2013 5:32 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
dtshyk said:
They tried to bring the newest MBT but couldn't due to the concern about possible damages to the expensive tank

It's a freaking tank. What could possibly happen to it other then sitting in one place for too long?
Tracer_SenpaiApr 23, 2013 5:36 PM
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

22 by Piromysl »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

96 by rikazkhan »»
2 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
9 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Apr 22, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 22, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.