Forum Settings
Forums

2nd Movie of Gintama Called 'Final' Due on July 6

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 13, 2013 8:39 PM
Aug 2011
Meruru_Arls said:
Can't wait... but I hate that title name... ;(

If you don't like that one there's like 40+ other titles up there for you to chose from. :p

Speaking of the titles...you guys are awesome.
Mar 13, 2013 9:13 PM

Feb 2011
lmfao you guys are such trolls with the titles ^ xD
asides from that i can not wait until the movie comes out!
i also would love to see more about gintoki's past since they've never really fully explained it yet. ;A;
and lets hope its not the final movie..
Mar 13, 2013 10:59 PM
Feb 2013
"bleach has been doing way worse than gintama has"

Actually, Bleach still does better in manga volume sales than Gintama. Also, as far as WSJ rankings, Bleach and Gintama have been placing one right after the other a lot lately; but more recently, Bleach has been ranking higher. This weeks ToC rankings had Bleach in 2nd (OP and Naruto absent) with Gintama on the cover; just last week Bleach ranked 10th and Gintama 12th; and about 4-5 weeks ago, Bleach had a placing of 4th with Gintama somewhere in 10-14. It's been going this way for the past 6 months or so.

I always keep up with Gintama and Bleach rankings and sales because they are among my favorite series and I want them both to do well. :)

Oops, messed up the quote thing. :/
taydevMar 13, 2013 11:24 PM
Mar 14, 2013 2:59 AM
Jul 2018
edwd2 said:
well i got the feeling that sorachi is running out of ideas, especially the comedy aspect.

oh wait, ch437 looks pretty funny. gender bender eh?
Mar 14, 2013 3:45 AM

Sep 2011
edwd2 said:
well i got the feeling that sorachi is running out of ideas, especially the comedy aspect.

dont let him hear you say that or else he will end the series

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 14, 2013 4:11 AM

May 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Yap30 said:
It won't end even the creator Sorachi Hideaki said so himself :3

Plus he did mention arcs he planned to do before the series would end, he said he wants to do one solely based around gintoki's past which he is yet to do.

so yah i got no worries but look at it this way guys, if gintama was ending theres is one huge plus out of that

TAKASUGI VS GINTOKI WOULD FINALLY HAPPEN MOTHERFUCKERS

This got me so excited! Sorachi is a genius!!
But then there's a part of me who thinks that Gintama should never end... It'll be a dark day for humanity when it finally happens.

Candor said:
Gintoki no Pico

We have a winner!! xD
who_dat_ninjaMar 14, 2013 4:15 AM
Mar 14, 2013 4:17 AM

Mar 2013
I usually flip my shit when finding out that an anime I like is bound to end. But knowing how Sorachi's brain works, combined with the whole show's peculiar nature of trolling, any random shizz is expected. As for now all I can say is "Come at me Gori-author!".
Mar 14, 2013 11:26 AM

Jun 2008
Yeah for the new movie. And lets hope they are just trolling like always and not going to end.
Mar 14, 2013 11:46 AM

Sep 2011
I really like the idea that this is called the final chapter but it would be a prequal or something, totally seems like something this show would do, and i think everyone is totally up for a movie based around the war and gintoki's childhood as well as meeting takasugi and katsura.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 16, 2013 8:06 PM

Jun 2009
Eeh? What?! Final?? I blame catchy pop songs and Japan's parents association.

Are you the bloody applause monkey? Keep your sh*t comments to yourself or go troll on 4chan.
Mar 16, 2013 10:25 PM

Sep 2011
just saying anyone that still thinks that this really is the finale

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=571285

there yah go

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 16, 2013 10:49 PM

Sep 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
there yah go
Well, it is not just Yamato that has Kanketsu-hen - it exists in other manga or anime too. As I said earlier in this thread, basically "Final Chapter" does not mean it is the final. I think the initial poster made a small mistake by saying the movie is called "Final" in the title of this tthread.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 16, 2013 10:58 PM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
there yah go
Well, it is not just Yamato that has Kanketsu-hen - it exists in other manga or anime too. As I said earlier in this thread, basically "Final Chapter" does not mean it is the final. I think the initial poster made a small mistake by saying the movie is called "Final" in the title of this tthread.

The final chapter part isnt the give away that its a parody

Its the fact that yamamoto was called "its called Space Battleship Yamato - Final Chapter Be Forever Yamato"

Its pretty obvious its a exact parody of that movie in particular

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 17, 2013 6:05 AM

Jan 2008
Finally some concrete news on the movie~! They've been teasing us for quite a while already.
Mar 18, 2013 6:08 AM

Feb 2013
i hope they are tolling about this final thingy... i dont want it to end,but anyways i cant wait for the movie :D
If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone
Mar 18, 2013 1:24 PM

Oct 2012
Oi did you read the above? The 'final' thing is a parody.
Mar 18, 2013 1:39 PM

Apr 2012
Finally some info.

Now I have to wait until it's out on blu-ray.
Mar 24, 2013 5:40 PM

Aug 2012
It's not ending. Troll for the third time. I hope.

I also really hope that the anime keeps returning. I'm loving the new manga arc.
Apr 6, 2013 11:01 AM

Aug 2010
"Final"?!! I certainly hope it isn't!!

Anyhow, i am looking forward to this movie! Especially since it has a new plot that is written by Sorachi himself!
Jun 10, 2013 5:54 AM

Oct 2012
But... but... there's so many fans loved Gintama...
They can't let this end just like that :(
Not without Gintoki's past or maybe until Shouyou-sensei's students reunite...
I hope it's just a troll.. and that maybe the first time I'm glad it's a troll :)

Gintama airing forever please XD
"Signature removed"
Jun 14, 2013 12:39 PM

Mar 2008
http://natalie.mu/comic/news/92763
featuring limited editon popcorn set on sale 29/6 at Shinjuku Balt 9 and all t-joy movie theaters

includes soft drink, special edition handkerchief, and a chance to win poster with signatures of cast
a rough trans, not that we can get it or something, unless youre in japan(go die)
letswrokJun 14, 2013 12:47 PM
Jun 14, 2013 2:11 PM

May 2012
Probably the most excited i'd be for a popcorn tub.... xD

I would love that signed poster though!!! If i were in Japan in July i'd so buy a ticket!! ( Despite not knowing Japanese)
Jun 18, 2013 11:36 PM

Dec 2012
Heiwajima_Mayu said:
Nah, it won't be the final, that's for sure :D
And I'm so happy, this is so going to be the best possible Birthday present <3
Can't wait ^^

My birthday is just a day after the movie airs (7 July -_-)

OT: Can't wait, seems like this will be good.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jun 19, 2013 10:21 AM

Feb 2013
Final huh. Knowing Gintama, this will just be the unveiling of Gintoki's new attack
FINAL getsuga tensho
Now being incompetent – that’s what’s best, really. To be completely obtuse. To be so oblivious as to never think for a second about one’s purpose in life, to never think about the meaning of life, to never think about the value of life. Then this world would be paradise. Calm, peaceful, and serene. Trivial things would be major, and major things trivial, and life could be lived to its fullest.
Jun 19, 2013 10:24 AM

Jul 2011
ShinyKamina said:
Final huh. Knowing Gintama, this will just be the unveiling of Gintoki's new attack
FINAL getsuga tensho

?, Gintoki already uses that, so nope
Jul 1, 2013 11:46 AM

Aug 2011
I really cant wait, i hope they sub this as fast as Film Z
Jul 1, 2013 1:09 PM

Dec 2012
It's just the last movie they'll be publishing, there will definitely be more episodes :<<<
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 1, 2013 5:48 PM

Jun 2012
can't wait for the surprise :D
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
1 hour ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
4 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
5 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.