Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2008 6:08 PM

Jan 2008
Have you ever tried an eroge / hentai game before?
If not, would you want to?

I have two on my computer now:
Miko Miko Nurse:

and School Days:

I can't say that I'm such a big fan of these types of games though. I don't really get what the big deal is about them, aside from their (usually) awesome opening themes/movies.

If any of you guys are interested in trying out some, here are some links to some demo versions (note-I haven't actually tried any of them):
NSFW Links
sniWDec 11, 2008 6:19 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 11, 2008 6:44 PM

Aug 2008
Schoolmate was funny for about 30 minutes. Other than that, I haven't played much eroge. BL games is a whole other story.
Dec 11, 2008 6:51 PM

Jan 2008
shinkeikaku said:
BL games is a whole other story.

Wha..!? Fujoshi alert! Haha, jk. I haven't tried a BL game before, but I can imagine that they would have a fairly similar playing-style to eroge.
Dec 11, 2008 6:56 PM

Aug 2008
sniW said:
shinkeikaku said:
BL games is a whole other story.
Wha..!? Fujoshi alert! Haha, jk. I haven't tried a BL game before, but I can imagine that they would have a fairly similar playing-style to eroge.
LOL, I don't associate with that term like I don't associate with otaku. Don't get me wrong though. I like BL games. :D It is a similar style, as in mostly visual novels. There are a few with basic RPG elements, including one where you can collect monsters that oddly enough look like cute boys.

Anyway! ;) Some custom skins people made for Schoolmate were impressive and drew my attention. But yeah.. all the screaming and crying faces and such..lol. Don't get me started on the "coverage" bonus. Not appropriate. ;) I don't see the appeal in those qualities, but I'm not the target audience I guess.
Dec 11, 2008 7:47 PM

Feb 2008
I have tried a few...but not with the intent of playing the game..and mostly just animated hentai games..0.o. I just tried em out to get the CG's and videos...May actually play one someday, there is a few sites with translations for some but not the ones i wanna play...
Dec 11, 2008 8:18 PM

Sep 2008
Never tried one; but sure I'd like to.
Dec 11, 2008 8:37 PM

Aug 2008
Plate said:
I played some demo off of a cd I got at a convention once, that was fully animated/dress up type thing. It was actually fun with all the customization and stuff, and being able to molest your work in the end. No idea what it was.
This sounds exactly like Schoolmate if it was anime, cel-shaded style game.

Here's an English intro to the game I'm talking about. Obviously incredibly NSFW http://www.otadesho.com/game-schoolmate-pc/
shinkeikakuDec 11, 2008 8:43 PM
Dec 11, 2008 9:21 PM

May 2008
I've played one, Utawarerumono. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but was pleasantly surprised - I did a little write up about it here.

If you liked the anime, you'd dig the game. The PS2 import version does not contain any eroge, only the PC version which you'd need if you wanted to apply the English language patch.
Dec 12, 2008 3:04 AM

Apr 2008
The music in that vid is catchy as hell, damn.
Never played any though, not really.. Unless flash games count, but still i've never really given them much thought.
Dec 12, 2008 3:31 AM

Jun 2007
I've played Kanon, Shuffle, Really? Really!, Fate/Stay night, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Koihime Musou, Toheart2, Tsuyokiss 1&2 and Tsukihime
I just play the ones that have been animated to see the difference between them or to see the story for each character.
Dec 12, 2008 10:45 PM

Jan 2008
shinkeikaku said:
Here's an English intro to the game I'm talking about. Obviously incredibly NSFW http://www.otadesho.com/game-schoolmate-pc/

Kaplan said:
I've played one, Utawarerumono. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but was pleasantly surprised - I did a little write up about it here.

Hey hey nice finds! I haven't heard of either of those before. I'll have to check them out :P
Dec 12, 2008 11:53 PM

Feb 2008
I've played Fate/stay night and a few other VNs, along with some hentai games. Not too much though.
Dec 13, 2008 8:25 PM

Jul 2008
I have only played two hentai games. Lightning Warrior Raidy and Pretty Solder Wars. Lightning Warrior Raidy was OK. Pretty Solder Wars on the other hand is very bad. (game play wise. Art wise it is good)
Dec 14, 2008 1:05 PM

Sep 2007
I've only played a couple of the demo dating sims on Newgrounds, but I have been meaning to play some for quite a while. I'm just not sure where to start. I saw an ad or review for a game where some guy was going out & raping girls that I wanted to play (doesn't help, I know), but my desktop couldn't run it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines
Dec 14, 2008 1:12 PM

Dec 2008
Anyone played True Love? thats a old but great game.
Unknown whispers flow through my mind as I enter the pathway into Hell.

Dec 14, 2008 1:12 PM

Aug 2008
Major_G said:
I've only played a couple of the demo dating sims on Newgrounds, but I have been meaning to play some for quite a while. I'm just not sure where to start. I saw an ad or review for a game where some guy was going out & raping girls that I wanted to play (doesn't help, I know), but my desktop couldn't run it.
http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Rapelay ?
Dec 14, 2008 2:31 PM

Sep 2007
shinkeikaku said:
Major_G said:
http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Rapelay ?

OH SNAP - that's it! How'd you know? Usually when I describe it, most people have no idea because there are apparently a bunch of rape-based H-games.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines
Dec 14, 2008 2:42 PM

Aug 2008
Major_G said:
OH SNAP - that's it! How'd you know? Usually when I describe it, most people have no idea because there are apparently a bunch of rape-based H-games.
Apparently I'm embarrassingly informed about h games..lol.

The fact that there was a demo and somewhat high PC requirements made me think of that 3d one. Or I'll go with the story that it was made by the same people as Schoolmate and I was lucky. :)
Dec 14, 2008 3:02 PM

Jun 2008
On a few social networking sites, my profile picture was unknowingly from ChuxChu The Idol is a Vampire. When we figured out where the girl was from, a few people played the H game.

I wasn't curious enough, but also I have a policy of never torrenting, so I didn't try it, but Chu is rather cute =/ Just didn't know she was from one of those games ; ;

Dec 14, 2008 4:15 PM

Sep 2008
Rikuna said:
but Chu is rather cute =/ Just didn't know she was from one of those games ; ;

What is wrong with Those games?
Dec 14, 2008 4:18 PM

Jun 2008
Rpgwiz said:
Rikuna said:

Nothing is wrong - it was just quite embarrassing when people told me the picture I used so long was from a hentai game.

Both were video game sites - not anime related; so it isn't the same as if I used her picture here.

Dec 14, 2008 4:55 PM

Jun 2008
Kaplan said:

If you liked the anime, you'd dig the game. The PS2 import version does not contain any eroge, only the PC version which you'd need if you wanted to apply the English language patch.
Was also the only visual novel ever played, and frankly, I decided to never play another again. It's just that, in my opinion, I don't see the need of a hentai scene fitted in any decent, if not good, story (if it was by chance a shitty story, I won't even be playing it in the first place). And since most visual novels/eroge are dating sims, or some really grotesque genre involving bondage/rape/tentacles, then by no chance would I ever spent my past time playing it.

If there was a hidden jewel among them that didn't feature any grotesque or any h-scenes at all with a good plot (which is quite subjective in this case), then by all means share, but then again, that would just be some JRPG; and not some eroge/visual novel.
TachiiDec 14, 2008 5:01 PM
Dec 14, 2008 5:02 PM

Apr 2008
Rpgwiz said:
Rikuna said:

Same thing that's wrong with torrenting, lol.
Dec 14, 2008 5:26 PM

Jun 2008
Posting from page1@@;

My troll senses are flaring up. lol~Plate~

These are just visual novels with hentai in them right? So instead of enjoying only story, I guess you get bonus material >.>?

Dec 14, 2008 5:31 PM

Jul 2008
Plate said:
Eroge/VNs bore me really quickly.

Basically the same for me. They're not even a turn on for me. Though, I'm not sure if its the lack of realism in the interactions or all that damned clicking.

shinkeikaku said:
http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Rapelay

Lmao, you can die in this? I may have to play this once through for the sheer piss of it.
Dec 14, 2008 5:43 PM

Mar 2008
I tried ero game once. 0 action, lots of clicking. :p
Dec 16, 2008 1:20 AM

Mar 2008
I tried playing Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night but I got bored within two hours. I plan on playing a few for their stories (Planetarian, Ever17) but haven't gotten around to it.
Dec 16, 2008 5:01 AM

Jul 2008
yes and i love them.^^
Most people wants to play them because of the "bonus".
But there are a lot who play them because of the story,too. Its nearly the same like a anime. In anime i am always the one who is outside, but in VN i am actually the main character, its really different in my opinion.
Of course there are a lot bad eroges, especially the english ones. but there are also great eroges which even get a anime adaption.
so its great entertainment and help me to improve/learn japanese ;)

Dec 16, 2008 8:21 AM

Oct 2007
I play 'em when I can. Love 'em. :3
You can find me on IRC.
Jan 5, 2009 10:13 PM

Oct 2008
I have played some eroges and I'm playing ChuxChu Idol right now. I find amusing the fact that you can choose different options and experiment with multiple routes in this kind of games. However, the continuous clicking is a turn off. Moreover, only outdated eroges have been officially translated in English.
Jan 6, 2009 10:29 AM

Dec 2008
Not really into that stuff. I prefer hentai movies/series. I cant even play the game with 1 hand... ^^
★♥ マイケル ♥★
"If you obey the rules - You miss all the fun" [Kumashiro Maya]
Jan 6, 2009 11:00 AM

Aug 2008
Reindal said:
Not really into that stuff. I prefer hentai movies/series. I cant even play the game with 1 hand... ^^
I think a lot of these games are designed for that..lol. Often you just need to be able to click a mouse button.
Jan 7, 2009 8:40 AM

Dec 2008
shinkeikaku said:
Reindal said:
I think a lot of these games are designed for that..lol. Often you just need to be able to click a mouse button.

Oh, no shit! I'm missing out then, arent I?
Well, if that's the case then I must seek the web for some good times!
★♥ マイケル ♥★
"If you obey the rules - You miss all the fun" [Kumashiro Maya]
Oct 1, 2009 6:13 AM
Oct 2009
Hi guys!

I am looking for a pc game that I had found several years ago but I was not able to find it again. Well, the game was a hentai/eroge. It was about crossdresser boys going to a collage. Its genre is adventure as I remember from a few scenes because you could select sentences through the dialogs. Please help me to find this game,

Regards.
Oct 1, 2009 4:19 PM
Aug 2008
Id love to but since rarely any of these damn games are in english. No I dont.
Oct 1, 2009 4:40 PM

Apr 2009
they are good for the lolz
Oct 1, 2009 6:08 PM

Jun 2007
Chapter 1 of ef - the first tale, though NNL provided an option to turn the eroge scenes off. And maybe a couple other VNs that weren't 18+, I don't really remember.

I spend more time on CG/scans of eroge. And some of my favorite artists do art for eroge, so...

shinkeikaku said:
Reindal said:
Autoplay? Not all eroge might come with that though, ef did.

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
Oct 1, 2009 6:10 PM

Apr 2008
I remember playing Snow Sakura... and enjoying the plot...

Oct 1, 2009 6:25 PM
Jan 2009
go to vndb and see what's english there.
Oct 2, 2009 5:11 AM
Jul 2009
I recently started playing them again. I finished Tsukihime and am currently playing through Kira Kira.

Oct 2, 2009 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
I've tried eroge before.
But I played it for the bishounens >///<
Oct 3, 2009 8:30 PM

May 2009
Play it for the romance~ So I'm not really into those rape games or 3d simulations.
Oct 4, 2009 6:57 PM

Jan 2008
I've played several visual novel games; and one or two actual dating sims (there is a difference).

Bible Black and Kana Little Sister, while rather different in their appeal, are on the top of my list. Given the not uncommon tendency to base anime off of these types of games, it's enjoyable for me to explore the more detailed-plot of the games sometimes.
~ Mr. Panda // Twitter: @ManlyBats
~ The Anime Historian
~ Fleet Admiral, Manly Battleships®
Ask Mr. Panda Thread
Follow Mr. Panda's VCR of DOOM! review series here. Now on YouTube!
Oct 4, 2009 7:29 PM

Jun 2008
Setsumi said:
On a few social networking sites, my profile picture was unknowingly from ChuxChu The Idol is a Vampire. When we figured out where the girl was from, a few people played the H game.

I wasn't curious enough, but also I have a policy of never torrenting, so I didn't try it, but Chu is rather cute =/ Just didn't know she was from one of those games ; ;

Where can I get this?
I'm back.
Nov 29, 2009 2:59 AM
Nov 2009
Anyone know were i could get these types of games for free? (preferably no torrents)
Nov 29, 2009 4:40 AM

Oct 2007
http://kotaku.com/5411487/a-real-girlfriend-whose-nose-you-can-poke

oh god it's heavan
Violence doesn't solve anything.
More violence does.
Nov 29, 2009 5:45 AM

Sep 2008
most eroge suck, they're glorified picture galleries, if one happens to have good art which 99% of them don't, I just find a CG rip. Though illusion makes some pretty good sims, though I have more fun Modding their games then I do actually playing them.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Nov 29, 2009 6:44 AM

Nov 2009
i've been pretty hooked up playing sexy beach party 3 recently. i guess it's an awesome, fun and interactive game. though there are many but, somehow, interactive options are repetitive. Character customization is fun too! tons of accessories and clothes and this really makes me too absorbed staying in my pc for hours. ;3 ;3 ;3
Nov 29, 2009 7:46 AM

Aug 2008
Erzam said:
http://kotaku.com/5411487/a-real-girlfriend-whose-nose-you-can-poke

oh god it's heavan

Ah yes, I saw this. Mind of a 4 year old, but with more boobs. Heaven! As long as I can smack her around.

-_-
Nov 29, 2009 7:53 AM

May 2007
I treat VNs as anime/manga.
I belive vns are simply great sincde it gives you more liberty than an anime.
But please notice i'm talking about games other than nukige.
Like Little Busters / AIR / Kanon / Clannad n' stuff.

Pron games are not interesting at all. (To me that is)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

15 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
43 minutes ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

28 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
48 minutes ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - 9 hours ago

1 by rootje_43 »»
2 hours ago

» Whats a game you'd see yourself as an expert in? ( 1 2 3 )

Disapeared_Ghost - Jun 28, 2021

147 by rootje_43 »»
2 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

51 by juanlqr »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.