MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Eroge / Hentai Games?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Games, Computers & Tech Support »» Eroge / Hentai Games?

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
12-11-08, 6:08 PM

Have you ever tried an eroge / hentai game before?
If not, would you want to?

I have two on my computer now:
Miko Miko Nurse:

and School Days:

I can't say that I'm such a big fan of these types of games though. I don't really get what the big deal is about them, aside from their (usually) awesome opening themes/movies.

If any of you guys are interested in trying out some, here are some links to some demo versions (note-I haven't actually tried any of them):
NSFW Links
Modified by sniW, 12-11-08, 6:19 PM

12-11-08, 6:44 PM
Manga Moderator
Schoolmate was funny for about 30 minutes. Other than that, I haven't played much eroge. BL games is a whole other story.

12-11-08, 6:51 PM

shinkeikaku said:
BL games is a whole other story.

Wha..!? Fujoshi alert! Haha, jk. I haven't tried a BL game before, but I can imagine that they would have a fairly similar playing-style to eroge.

12-11-08, 6:56 PM
Manga Moderator
sniW said:
shinkeikaku said:
BL games is a whole other story.
Wha..!? Fujoshi alert! Haha, jk. I haven't tried a BL game before, but I can imagine that they would have a fairly similar playing-style to eroge.
LOL, I don't associate with that term like I don't associate with otaku. Don't get me wrong though. I like BL games. :D It is a similar style, as in mostly visual novels. There are a few with basic RPG elements, including one where you can collect monsters that oddly enough look like cute boys.

Anyway! ;) Some custom skins people made for Schoolmate were impressive and drew my attention. But yeah.. all the screaming and crying faces and such..lol. Don't get me started on the "coverage" bonus. Not appropriate. ;) I don't see the appeal in those qualities, but I'm not the target audience I guess.

12-11-08, 7:47 PM

I have tried a few...but not with the intent of playing the game..and mostly just animated hentai games..0.o. I just tried em out to get the CG's and videos...May actually play one someday, there is a few sites with translations for some but not the ones i wanna play...

12-11-08, 8:18 PM

Never tried one; but sure I'd like to.

12-11-08, 8:37 PM
Manga Moderator
Plate said:
I played some demo off of a cd I got at a convention once, that was fully animated/dress up type thing. It was actually fun with all the customization and stuff, and being able to molest your work in the end. No idea what it was.
This sounds exactly like Schoolmate if it was anime, cel-shaded style game.

Here's an English intro to the game I'm talking about. Obviously incredibly NSFW http://www.otadesho.com/game-schoolmate-pc/
Modified by shinkeikaku, 12-11-08, 8:43 PM

12-11-08, 9:21 PM

I've played one, Utawarerumono. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but was pleasantly surprised - I did a little write up about it here.

If you liked the anime, you'd dig the game. The PS2 import version does not contain any eroge, only the PC version which you'd need if you wanted to apply the English language patch.

12-12-08, 3:04 AM

The music in that vid is catchy as hell, damn.
Never played any though, not really.. Unless flash games count, but still i've never really given them much thought.

12-12-08, 3:31 AM

I've played Kanon, Shuffle, Really? Really!, Fate/Stay night, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Koihime Musou, Toheart2, Tsuyokiss 1&2 and Tsukihime
I just play the ones that have been animated to see the difference between them or to see the story for each character.

12-12-08, 10:45 PM

shinkeikaku said:
Here's an English intro to the game I'm talking about. Obviously incredibly NSFW http://www.otadesho.com/game-schoolmate-pc/

Kaplan said:
I've played one, Utawarerumono. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but was pleasantly surprised - I did a little write up about it here.

Hey hey nice finds! I haven't heard of either of those before. I'll have to check them out :P

12-12-08, 11:53 PM

I've played Fate/stay night and a few other VNs, along with some hentai games. Not too much though.

12-13-08, 8:25 PM

I have only played two hentai games. Lightning Warrior Raidy and Pretty Solder Wars. Lightning Warrior Raidy was OK. Pretty Solder Wars on the other hand is very bad. (game play wise. Art wise it is good)

12-14-08, 1:05 PM

I've only played a couple of the demo dating sims on Newgrounds, but I have been meaning to play some for quite a while. I'm just not sure where to start. I saw an ad or review for a game where some guy was going out & raping girls that I wanted to play (doesn't help, I know), but my desktop couldn't run it.

12-14-08, 1:12 PM

Anyone played True Love? thats a old but great game.
Unknown whispers flow through my mind as I enter the pathway into Hell.

12-14-08, 1:12 PM
Manga Moderator
Major_G said:
I've only played a couple of the demo dating sims on Newgrounds, but I have been meaning to play some for quite a while. I'm just not sure where to start. I saw an ad or review for a game where some guy was going out & raping girls that I wanted to play (doesn't help, I know), but my desktop couldn't run it.
http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Rapelay ?

12-14-08, 2:31 PM

shinkeikaku said:
Major_G said:
http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Rapelay ?

OH SNAP - that's it! How'd you know? Usually when I describe it, most people have no idea because there are apparently a bunch of rape-based H-games.

12-14-08, 2:42 PM
Manga Moderator
Major_G said:
OH SNAP - that's it! How'd you know? Usually when I describe it, most people have no idea because there are apparently a bunch of rape-based H-games.
Apparently I'm embarrassingly informed about h games..lol.

The fact that there was a demo and somewhat high PC requirements made me think of that 3d one. Or I'll go with the story that it was made by the same people as Schoolmate and I was lucky. :)

12-14-08, 3:02 PM

On a few social networking sites, my profile picture was unknowingly from ChuxChu The Idol is a Vampire. When we figured out where the girl was from, a few people played the H game.

I wasn't curious enough, but also I have a policy of never torrenting, so I didn't try it, but Chu is rather cute =/ Just didn't know she was from one of those games ; ;

12-14-08, 4:15 PM

Rikuna said:
but Chu is rather cute =/ Just didn't know she was from one of those games ; ;

What is wrong with Those games?

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices