Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2013 7:48 PM
Jun 2010
“Woof!”

The dog’s tongue wagged back and forth, before slowly—and quite wetly—dipped down, licking the girls face. Her hand promptly shot up, gently pushing the dog away, a small gasp coming from her lips.

“Damn it Rin, that’s not cool!” The girl sat bolt up, laughing and smiling at her companion. She had been asleep for the entire night it seemed—the sun, just beginning to peak over the tree-tops. It was a rare occasion, being allowed to leave the village perimeters unaccompanied; although, it was becoming less and less a phenomenon, now that she had acquired the Ninja Title.

Perla looked pensively at the sky, between the branches as it was light up, considering her most important life decision.

“Rinamaru, what’s for breakfast?”

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 11, 2013 8:21 PM
Jun 2010
Acting accordingly to its genetic build, the puppy began to chase its tail, while yipping in delight. The animal was still too young to quite understand what its master—partner wanted from it. With a deep sigh, Perla rubbed her stomach. She gazed about her, trying to see some really available food. Of course, she did not see any any ware near her; meaning she would have to do some sort of hunting to find some…

“I have the worst of luck!”

In retrospect, she realized that it probably would have been wise to pack some morsels for her and rin in advance. Bringing the dog along, and learning responsibility for her actions was the reason for her mother suggesting she go into the wild for a day, and she was already showing that irregular tasks—such as an adventure, were far out of her league when taking into consideration her responsibility.

The dog along meant that she would need to capture some sort of animal; fore the dog couldn’t really eat berries, now could it?

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Mar 12, 2013 1:59 PM
Jun 2010
A sudden smile blossomed across Perla’s face, a thought breaking through her mind. She knelt swiftly, and made a hand gesture at her companion. He came rapidly to her, sitting with his ears back and muzzle up.

“Woof?”

She smiled, her finger tips caressing underneath the dogs chin. “So, what do you say to some berries, huh Rin?” She laughed, as the dogs ears drooped. Clearly, she was not into the idea, as her entire back side stopped wagging in excitement. Without warning, she sprung up into Perla’s chest causing the kneeling girl to sprawl onto her back. “Hey, that’s not very nice!” Perla burst out laughing, as the dog laid down on her.

Out came the tongue again, giving the young ninja a spit bath. “I am not food for you to eat, knock it off!”

Perla rolled over the dog, taking the top position. She smiled down at her partner, and chucked it gently under the chin again.

“What do you say to a little hunting, eh?” The dog’s entire body began to tremble, as its tail beat the ground furiously.

“Woof!”

“Awoooo! Let’s do it!” The girl bounced to her feet, and leaving all of her equipment dashed off between the trees. The dog followed right on her heals, both not noticing the pair of eyes that had observed every movement, from up in the tree directly next to where they had been playing.

Mar 24, 2013 9:02 PM
Jun 2010
“Rin!” The girl snapped her feet over her head, in a parity of a mid-air summersault. Her hair flew around her, whipping about like a coil of snakes—no defined trajectory at all. Before she hit the ground, completing her roll, she smashed right into a tree.

“Woof?” Rim stopped in mid leap, coming down hard, peering closely at her master. The female human wasn’t moving at all. No twitch, no breath…she was…she was dead! The dog shot forward, placing both front paws directly on her chest, and began to lick her face covering it in saliva. Before the dog could lick her mouth, the girl shot up laughing.

“Gotcha!”

Her left arm shot out, surrounding him dog in tight embrace. Perla pressed her nose into the dog’s fir, and smiled contentedly…until her stomach reminded her of what they were supposed to be doing, of course.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.