MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Clannad: After Story »» Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

178 68.20%
4 out of 5: Liked it

55 21.07%
3 out of 5: It was OK

19 7.28%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

7 2.68%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.77%
Voters: 261

12-13-08, 1:02 PM

This type of episode is what makes Clannad amazing. I appreciate Tomoya so much more after this episode.

12-13-08, 2:32 PM

Hopefully people who are leeching off their parents or lazy to get work are inspired to do something.

Just kidding.
We all know those kind of people won't ever change hahaha.

12-13-08, 3:03 PM

Ha ha ha that light saber battle was awesome xD, didn't expect that, I guess Okazaki really is making progress although I feel sorry for Nagisa D: still a very good episode though ^^

12-13-08, 5:05 PM

Meh Ilike it...

12-13-08, 5:33 PM

Oh how I adore Tomoya and Nagisa. Akio was hilarious! It reminds me though, of how much I miss Sunohara. I laughed hard when Tomoya said "so specific", at Sanae's fear, the Bengal monitor lizard. The Star Wars sword fight, roflpie. & The fact that Tomoyo "ran" with them! Hahaha! <3

& I really like how Nagisa takes things, I mean, what more could you ask for. That just proves the love she has. I really am sad for her though and sad for the lack of quality time they have, but hopefully that will be settled and they can live better. Awh, Tomoya not appearing for the Festival was so sad...once that song hit, my eyes watered. Wow. They already behave like a married couple, which is beyond cute too. + I still despise the upbeat ending, well, I just don't like how it is inserted in this type of atmosphere. -__-!

12-13-08, 8:12 PM

Ah Tomoya is working so hard ;_;
I felt so happy when he got his name thingy.
Great episode
Kittenia said:
It reminds me though, of how much I miss Sunohara.

This ep also reminded me that

12-13-08, 9:37 PM

~Ahh the peaceful and cheerful, yet filled with hardship, life of a young couple.
Looks like Tomoya has luck in his side, even though his job's still a hard one, since his coworkers & boss are cool, and he has Yusuke's aide. This episode made me realize how hard Electricians like Tomoya have it.
Even though they might not see each other much, and assuming no Tragedies or stuff of the sort occur, Nagisa and Tomoya will end up having alot of free time after, and if, Nagisa graduates.
Also, I think they end up having a son, right? Ushio was it? Well I don't know much, nor do I wanna spoil it, since I don't look up spoilers or references if I can.
I rather be surprised, and enjoy the plot and twists along the way of stories, such as this anime.

~The lightsaver scene really cracked me up! I rewinded that particular scene alot too! :P
The Lizard one was hilarious as well. ;)

I love these series!
~And KyoAny & Key as well! ¦3

12-14-08, 12:42 AM

Although very realistic, I still feel that the humour during the school days are better and more preferred for me. Lets take episode 16 - 18 in season 1 for example, they are the most awesome ever arc in both season. I kinda felt boring after watching 9 til now.. although there are some funny scees now and then.. and I sort of miss Kyou and the rest, what are they doing T_T

12-14-08, 2:35 AM

Awww. So cute.

Although does anyone else want Nagisa and Tomoya to actually y'know behave more like a couple? I want them to hug or something T__T

12-14-08, 5:24 AM

I want a girlfriend like Nagisa.

我爱你

12-14-08, 5:25 AM

LolitaDecay said:
Awww. So cute.

Although does anyone else want Nagisa and Tomoya to actually y'know behave more like a couple? I want them to hug or something T__T

QFT.
Like, geez, Tomoya walks her out of his house without a kiss or hug, just a goodbye wave. orz.

But I prefer him to hug Tomoyo instead (Yabei, can't resist x.x)

12-14-08, 5:28 AM

There's something I'm worried about, though...

If Clannad finished airing, what anime from the almighty Key would we see next?

12-14-08, 5:57 AM

Well maybe a Door or something, since thats what a Key is made for..

12-14-08, 6:38 AM

slayer545-sama said:
SwordWielder said:
have we even completed 10 arc to get 10 lights?
let's start from beginning...

CLANNAD

fuko
kotomi
kyou & ryou?
tomoyo?

AFTER STORY

sunohara sibling
misae
yukine
komura?(graduation)

looks like 8 to me... where did the other 2 come from?

They are coming: Fuko and what is the last one?
slayer545-sama said:
SwordWielder said:
have we even completed 10 arc to get 10 lights?
let's start from beginning...

CLANNAD

fuko
kotomi
kyou & ryou?
tomoyo?

AFTER STORY

sunohara sibling
misae
yukine
komura?(graduation)

looks like 8 to me... where did the other 2 come from?

They are coming: Fuko and what is the last one?

they shouldn't put the light since the arc hasn't started yet

12-14-08, 10:15 AM

This episode was a bit boring but needed to understand the rest of the series, and it was realistic too (oh I wish I'll never do these kinds of manual works in my life again, and I'm pretty sure I won't, fortunately !) so I guess I'll pass for this one ;)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

12-14-08, 10:39 AM

I wish the real world is kind and happy like Clannad's. The working world I see is nowhere near encouraging or happy like that.

12-14-08, 11:47 AM

AI DA!
逃げちゃ駄目だ。

12-14-08, 3:04 PM

Nice episode, good pacing, decent characters. You just now something bad will be coming tho but I'm sure they will get trough it, I really hope so.

The lizard scene was hilariously funny and Nagisa's dad playing Star Wars was awesome.

Also I really like this scene of Yoshino:

He's just to freaking cool O_o

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh

12-14-08, 3:36 PM

Smasher said:
Nice episode, good pacing, decent characters. You just now something bad will be coming tho but I'm sure they will get trough it, I really hope so.

The lizard scene was hilariously funny and Nagisa's dad playing Star Wars was awesome.

Also I really like this scene of Yoshino:

Yup, liked that part too. Also it reminded me of how he was in the first episode with the baseball game.

He's just to freaking cool O_o
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap

12-14-08, 5:20 PM

Sheepdude said:
I don't understand those who are uninterested in the show's progression at this point. For me, seeing our main characters graduate from high school and move on in their lives is exciting (after having an entire 34 episodes dedicated to their senior year!) It would be much worse to see this be a perpetual high school anime. I feel that if you're disinterested in seeing where Nagisa's and Tomoya's lives are heading, then you haven't really become attached to them as characters.

It is exciting but now we miss out on things we enjoyed in the beginning. Just because we miss those things doesn't mean we aren't attached to the characters. I think of it as a main element in the show that created a lot of humor and interesting situations now gone.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices