MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» ChäoS;HEAd »» ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

71 58.68%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 19.83%
3 out of 5: It was OK

15 12.40%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

8 6.61%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 2.48%
Voters: 121

12-11-08, 12:02 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Takumi and Yua were thrown into identity problems.. you can hardly tell what is "reality" and what isn't :v
Nozomi Tech. seems to attack more seriously.. unusually the hospital's rooftop is the fighting scene.
Yay now Nanami has her Disword, too. But what did they do to her hand Oo
The younger policeman was part of Nozomi.. does the Nurse belong to them too (she chats with Taku)?
What aim does Shogun have, didn't he want to erase him before?

12-11-08, 12:05 PM

Did you just say HAND?
Modified by DeadIEnd, 12-11-08, 4:02 PM
Walked the streets a thousand times, Dead end roads in a dead end town
What you learned only comes out wrong, I wanna live but I don't belong

12-11-08, 12:54 PM

She was searching for her bangle, but at Nozomi her right hand was invisible. Did I miss an explanation due to distraction? :v

12-11-08, 1:22 PM

OMG! Some crazy things happened! Let's go by key points. But certain things to get out of my head that bother me. First thing is I was very impressed by the new Di-Swords and how better they seem than the game itself of which I also saw pics. Second would be the huge shock of seeing Nanami's hand gone but I think that might have been censored. Maybe the DVDs will uncover that but they seemed to use maybe a technique to cover it up. Last would be all the crazy explanations and action.

So Takumi gets a lecture from Rimi and I am pretty sure most to him was BS anyways, I could see he is still shocked to have seen Rimi as one that is a gigalomaniax.

I rather had some laughing about the new Gero Keiro frog pink with like a tear? Hahaha. N.O.Z.O.M.I. and the frogs along the fact they were using it for their experiments = to me too predictable at this point and I knew right away. Too easy to use my logic in knowing they would be a weaker version of the porter system and smaller at that (not sure if that what it is but logically it would be for the Gerates and its increase).

After things just happened fast, Takumi's friend Masumi calling made Takumi more frustration then the whole relation showing of Suwa and Hazuki (I knew since #8 they work together) in the shadow format.

Then comes one of my favorite parts of this episode when Yua meets Mia and of course Mia is fake The music was out of place and stupid at that part they used the same crappy music they use when Takumi had erotic illusions. Lame music at that part should have put something with more suspense. Other than things get even better (yes it gets for me better) Yua and her Di-Sword! Good design and the action during all this was fine too. Then Ayase coming out with her Di-Sword just superb.

I will miss Ban :( Anyone know if Suwa was real or just another guy with a backpack? Someone need to kill Suwa cause the next episode he looks he is going to lose itscrew that he is already controlled and brainwashed I saw his eyes change.

As a fan Nanami I did T_T at the Nanami part especially when her hand was missing (I should have not checked the game mode cause it reminded me more forget that I have the pic on my profile of her when she is like that but more gory) so just bad memories.

What follows O_O Rimi naked? (Bet there will be a upgrade in the DVD version and also more gore). Also many Rimi clones and Rimi is afraid of the dark? Well that's something common among girls I heard.

Some remarks Yua summons her Di-Sword through a flower garden? and Nanami through her tears?

Anyways I did not know Nanami was a fake until I saw her with Rimi. Of course it was crazy enough after to this Takumi going EMO till shogun appeared.

I don't care what people think about this rating but this episode deserve 10/5 and not 5/5. Best for me and the Di-Sword amazing!

1.Nanami Di-Sword!
2.Yua Di-Sword!

Rest is spoiler because I am not a SOB like angel was. :P
1.You all got to like that first slash of Yua.
2.Takumi crazy.
3.Rimi naked? With Clones of herself? (Yeah I know Illusion but mindfuck illusion reminded me something similar from Evangelion with Rei. Anyone?

Modified by slayer545-sama, 12-11-08, 1:49 PM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap

12-11-08, 3:05 PM

INVISIBLE HAND.

:((((((((((((((((((((9999999999999999999999999999999dhgweytivu33o7fgr2ioy3rfvio32hbr23yg923iry

12-11-08, 3:19 PM

rarri said:
INVISIBLE HAND.

:((((((((((((((((((((9999999999999999999999999999999dhgweytivu33o7fgr2ioy3rfvio32hbr23yg923iry

Rarri do you think they censored it?

12-11-08, 3:34 PM

slayer545-sama said:

Yes, but I think they censored in a way that will fit the story (like give some weird explanation why her HAND is INVISIBLE).

I think that the DVD version won't have any difference here, so what --

Why did they show that murder scene in the first episode?

Why did we see the that "out of blood" picture anyways?

Without that, and what do we have? A " family friendly" version of Chaos;Head.

Well, enough trolling. It's not that I don't enjoy Chaos;Head the anime as standalone, it's simply that after playing the game I came to a conclusion that I can't enjoy a "family version" of Chaos;Head the anime as I could if they simply did not censor and "circumcise" the anime. I see no reason why they did that.
Modified by DeadIEnd, 12-11-08, 4:14 PM

12-11-08, 3:40 PM

rarri said:
slayer545-sama said:

Yes, but I think they censored in a way that will fit the story (like give some weird explanation why her hand is invisible).

I think that the DVD version won't have any difference here, so what --

Why did they show that murder scene in the first episode?

Why did we see the that "out of blood" picture anyways?

Without that, and what do we have? A " family friendly" version of Chaos;Head.

Well, enough trolling. It's not that I don't enjoy Chaos;Head the anime as standalone, it's simply that after playing the game I came to a conclusion that I can't enjoy a "family version" of Chaos;Head the as I could if they simply did not censor and "circumcise" the anime. I see no reason why they did that.

As long as you talk about the episode, I do not think it is wrong nor it is trolling even if you talk about the game. Just do not go beyond the episode where it at in the game part! Then people will be ok cause you not going further than this so My logic says so.

12-11-08, 5:49 PM

so I guess they really won't do my favorite scene. There was waaay too much censoring in this anime. I think I'm going to drop it after all. I am mad D:

I demand a remake of this anime! next time they should follow the game

12-13-08, 2:59 AM

LOL ... don't get mad m8 ... it is still a good show. At least for the ppl who had not play the game yet ...

12-13-08, 8:52 PM

what is good about it?

12-14-08, 2:37 AM

hirahira said:
what is good about it?

It still fun with the mind twisted. As a person who have not play the game, for me, this show is quite good and still have some surprising element although not so grand.

I hope they will end it nicely.

I think they should merge Shogun and Takumi since they should be one entity. If delusion can become reality, then why not the vice versa.

12-14-08, 2:53 AM

Never played the game, but I gotta admit I expected more of this after the first couple of episodes. It's still enjoyable though. And dropping with only two episodes to go...? :+ 3/5
Modified by baasje, 12-14-08, 3:00 AM

12-14-08, 5:34 AM

I'm not even being surprise anymore,it's just gone stupid.

I think i will try the game sometime someday...

Modified by kie_, 12-25-08, 4:14 AM

12-14-08, 8:56 AM

leoneri said:

I think they should merge Shogun and Takumi since they should be one entity. If delusion can become reality, then why not the vice versa.

I have not played the game, but I'm guessing that Shogun is the "original" Takumi. Rimi mentioned that whenever he has delusions, it draws life/energy away from the real Takumi, which could explain why Shogun is in a wheelchair.

This show needs more Ayase.

[EDIT]: Just to clarify, this is a guess of mine. I don't really know.

12-14-08, 9:13 AM
Forum Moderator
SilentPredator03 said:
I'm guessing that Shogun is the "original" Takumi.

Yeah I think this is strongly suggested, since his real self was brought up in this episode, and then he appears right near the end and seems so familiar with him. In the preview we also see Takumi in disbelief over something Shogun says to him--then again he's pretty much always making that face. You'd think if that were the case though, they would have let him say it right out as the cliff hanger... I guess they want to leave us guessing until he explains his identity in the next ep?

12-14-08, 9:25 AM

SilentPredator03 said:
I have not played the game, but I'm guessing that Shogun is the "original" Takumi. Rimi mentioned that whenever he has delusions, it draws life/energy away from the real Takumi, which could explain why Shogun is in a wheelchair.

I've pretty much come to the same conclusion, they've been hinting at it for a while now, this episode was a lot more blatant about it.

Im hoping thats not the 'twist'

12-14-08, 9:32 AM

Heart_of_Storm said:
SilentPredator03 said:

I've pretty much come to the same conclusion, they've been hinting at it for a while now, this episode was a lot more blatant about it.

Im hoping thats not the 'twist'

There was mention that Shogun may have a disease that accelerates his aging. Thus may be the explanation of mass energy releases when delusions come in due to this disease.

12-14-08, 10:04 AM

Ya pretty crazy episode. Taku going nuts, too bad only 2 eps left. Now wtf gona happen!? :D

12-14-08, 12:07 PM

Yeah, I haven't played the game, and i think this show is pretty bad. Takumi is a horrible character, this show, really is just a vehicle to display some cool looking weapons. "Just give everyone a sword" seems to be the mantra, especially when plot fails, as it has, because honestly, I couldn't tell you any themes or goals that this show had.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices