Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 11, 2015 10:14 AM

May 2014
VioletGreen said:
So, what happened to Heroine this episode?! I think she completely lost her mind here, because here are the facts:

1. Toma locks Heroine up, she escapes: "Why did you try to escape?" Her reaction: "Sorry!!" ..................................dafuq....

2.Toma says he is going to BREAK her, and her reaction is confessing to him. Seriously, that was quite the mindfuck....

3. Ukyo murderes Heroine. Heroine wakes up in another demansion, bumps into her murderer and... CASUALLY TALKS to the guy who murdered her not so long ago. WTF?!?!

You can say that the situation is different and stuff, but in the end, these are facts.
What, there are people considering the heroine a human being? She's so dumb and impersonal I don't apply logics with her. She is like a character in the Sims games.

Junipermouse said:
I think Ukyo killed her to have his own love arc. And now he's doing everything he can to keep her there.
I think so as well. Either this either he has a split personality and it's just that in this world he is aware of it.
Mar 19, 2016 5:30 AM

Aug 2015
It's becoming a little bit boring. 5 lovers, come on! I think first episodes were better...
Feb 20, 2017 9:57 PM

May 2013
Ah. Because of that scene with the fire, I thought she returned to her original world but I guess not...? Esp if the world is tryna kill her LOL

Ukyo said "Did HE do something again?" after her cautionary reaction. I wonder if he has a split personality :0
Kokoro_KotashimaFeb 20, 2017 10:18 PM
Aug 10, 2017 4:23 PM
Sep 2016
shymel said:
Okay, this show really needs to be called Horrible Relationships. YOU ARE NOT PROTECTING SOMEONE BY DRUGGING AND DECEIVING THEM! Toma only stopped his disturbing behavior because the diary fell. And of course Heroine rationalizes all of his behavior. He only caged me because he loved me! I kind of laughed at the gas description. A foul odor? It's at a playground, so some kids probably couldn't hold it long enough to get the bathroom.

so based on what toma was saying about how he was going to "take" her, does that mean he was gonna rape her?!?!
Nov 13, 2019 10:00 AM

Aug 2015
Those girls should be arrested for attempted murder, and Toma should be arrested for kidnapping. Just saying...
Mar 6, 2021 9:10 PM

Jan 2021
Baka-onna....... The only guy she seems to show affection for is Toma, and he's a god damn psychopath.

At this point I have no idea who she will end up with and tbh I haven't enjoyed any romance in this show. I originally liked Kento and Toma, but Kento's turn was 2 minutes long and now I see Toma's true personality (ew!).
Jun 29, 2022 10:00 PM
Jun 2022
Linnatic said:
Those girls should be arrested for attempted murder, and Toma should be arrested for kidnapping. Just saying...

My entire thoughts over the whole Toma's route... This is why is my least favorite guy and yeah I hated the Heroine's behavior here.

Hibiki0 said:
What, there are people considering the heroine a human being? She's so dumb and impersonal I don't apply logics with her. She is like a character in the Sims games.

Well at least she's more likeable in the sequel games than in this awful anime. 🙄
Kasu-chan90Jun 29, 2022 10:18 PM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.