Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 16, 2013 11:49 AM

Jul 2008
Susanna, being a master with knives, manages to kill them very quickly by shoving her knife into vital organs and using their own momentum against them. She was agile and seemed to be ambidextrous (is neither left nor right handed but can easily use either one to write.)

"Attack the fire-style user. I'll attack the earth style." She orders her companion as she throws a knife at the hands of her own target, crippling his ability to use hand seals or forcing him to dodge and cancel his technique.
Mar 16, 2013 12:03 PM
Feb 2013
Jin managed to eventually kill his 2 targets, meanwhile Ray using shunshin nojutsu to close the gap between him and the jonin level target as he managed to nearly score a direct hit with what looked nearly like Chidori just barely scratching his target.

Susanna's target quickly changed seals to perform the Stoneskin technique blocking the kunai before using Doton: Doryuudan , what looked like an earth dragon was heading for Susanna however Jin now free intercepted the attack as he kicked it deflecting it barely to the side.

Ray tried 3 more attacks before the Fire Style user captured him in a paralysis trap seal he had on the ground. He formed seals and Jin knew he had to save Ray as he spoke to Susanna " take a pill so you can atleast use a basic jutsu, i gotta save Ray "

Jin dashed at full speed opening 2 gates as he then kicked the fire user into the air followed by Omote Renge a technique from the hidden leaf village that would have worked if the target was not a kage bunshin.

Meanwhile Susanna had little time to take the chakra pill and she would have to pick a well decided technique as the man charged at her after activating his stone skin again as she then noticed the man had a sword he was grabbing meaning she would have to not only avoid that attack but she would have to fight back with at best a once off c-rank if she took the pill, without the pill what could she do to stop this man. However the pill, had a draw back and Susanna realised now that she did not pay attention to the whole conversation due to her state of mind at the time

The barrier came down and Anya and Soren ran really fast as he then noticed the other 4 only ran for about 100 metres before they all collapsed, Soren was about to stop to go help but Anya grabbed his hand and pulled him along as she said " there is no turning back, we have to do this to survive " she kept running as they then came near what looked like a massive mouth of a dragon but was merely an underground cave entrance as they entered and slid down, where were they heading to, more tunnels ? there was no way to tell and all they could do was move on from there... as Soren and Anya were now deep within the darkness of a new area
stop lookin for a sign(ature) and move along
Mar 16, 2013 12:32 PM

Jul 2008
One technique? That was easy. Shadow Paralysis. With a single hand seal, she locks the movements of the two jonin opponents, including the one with stoneskin. It wasn't even a c-rank technique and she didn't need the pill to use it.

"Now hurry up and kill them...I can't keep this up forever..."
Mar 16, 2013 12:42 PM
Feb 2013
Jin quickly performed a combo on the Fire Style user breaking his arms so he could no longer use jutsu disabling him.

Ray took his chance as he launched an attack, the Earth Style jonin used stoneskin even though he was bound, as he seemed to have the best control over his chakra as he fought through however, Ray launched his modified lightning attack and pulled out a kunai and pierced through with the lightning as it passed the stoneskins hitting the shinobi through his heart.

The Fire style Jonin was injured and left at the mercy of these 3, Jin however fell down as the gates seemed to have taken a toll on him even though he only used 2...

Soren started looking around in the dark, then he looked for a while as his eyes adjusted, while not perfect he could somewhat see in the cave . Anya could not but she noticed his eyes seemed to glow a bit as she then told him to lead the way.

Soren travelled deeper into this underground area then they finally came to a point where they had found him. There was an old man in an old cloak who then spoke to them " congratulations on finding me " the old man smiled as fog seemed to be coming off the man...

Anya spoke " who are you?" , followed by Soren falling to his knees as his legs had been tired out from all the running. Anya was actually surprised since she had to heal herself twice from that distance but she did not want to show weakness now
Mar 17, 2013 5:45 AM

Jul 2008
Susanna releases the shadow imitation technique, taking a few heavy breaths. "Tie him up..." She orders. "We can at least use him as a human shield."

Providing the rope, Susanna prepares to move on once she caught her breath. That damned poison...she may have to take drastic measures soon...
Mar 17, 2013 10:15 AM
Feb 2013
Suzanna now heading forward with her hostage who was tied up by Jin and Ray.
As they walked the sun began to go down, as the day was drawing to a close and with the mist tree being at least another days walk away they would have to rest, unless they wished to drop dead from exhaustion.

Jin was also a bit sore still from opening 2 of the 8 gates and Ray realized he was currently in the best health right now.
Ray suggested to Suzanna, “ we could probably camp up in that large tree over there “

Jin immediately said, “ could we not rather pick a more grounded location like, that river bank over there or maybe in a nearby cave?”

Ray , “or we could just set up camp between both of them and have me in the tree and you by the river bank “
He then looked to Susanna it is up to you..

Meanwhile the jonin hostage had been trying to escape but his arms were still injured, he then spoke up. “ you do know you will not make it there “ he begins to laugh , Jin sorts him out with a punch to the gut making him cough blood.

“All bite without bark , but seriously they will just kill me anyways so it would be in my best interest if you would get there sooner”

Ray then said “ we are not stupid, even if we wanted to , you know very well we need to keep up our strength to deal with you if you escape unless you want to die”
Everyone becomes quiet awaiting Susanna’s reply

In the cave where Soren and Anya ended up the old man finally said something meaningful.
“ This area is off limits including this entire area, could they not let me just retire in peace”

Soren just looked to Anya who seemed to not let her guard down for a second looking at the old man. The old man then said, “ take this, if I wanted to kill you I would have had my dogs do that”

Anya looked in shock as she screamed “Eeeekkk!!!”, she fell down.
Soren looked at the dogs and went to pet them the old man was a bit shocked and then said, “ those dogs bite you know “

Soren looked back at the old man and said “ I bite too, I know how they feel “
The old man then told them some information and gave them each a book.
“I know you are not shinobi yet, but take my advice, if you get to the Mist tree on the last day you will pass”

The old man then got a few tools and some clothing and gave it to them then said
” you can sleep in here , there is no way you will get there in time unless you go underground, follow the tunnels for 2 days and you should get there safely”

Anya looked down as she did not like this, Soren did not seem to care as he fell asleep real fast.
Mar 18, 2013 12:53 PM

Jul 2008
"Do I have to tell you what to do every time we're about to do something?" She sighs, clearly annoyed. "We're not splitting up. We're not climbing any trees since that's a shinobi's main method of travel. And we're not going by the river. We'll camp right here."
Mar 18, 2013 12:58 PM
Feb 2013
They took to her orders , Jin prepared the camp, and Ray prepared Susanna's resting place as she needed to rest for the journey ahead in the morning. As soon as it was ready Jin took a pill to keep him up for the most of the night so Ray and him would take turns while Susanna sleeps.

Ray then asked her " why are you in this event, there was no need for you to be here ?" As it was time for them to soon sleep

Soren was sleeping as Anya just stayed up a bit worried the old man would attack them, however before she knew it she had fallen asleep next to Soren as time drew on...
Mar 18, 2013 1:03 PM

Jul 2008
"There is a need to be here..." Was her only answer before she went to bed, sleeping soundly for the first time in a long time.
Mar 18, 2013 1:08 PM
Feb 2013
with Soren and Anya sleeping , and Susanna sleeping while under the watchful eye of Ray and Jin

Many things happened that day, but this awful test seemed like it would soon be over. With the rest of the Blue Team dead, a mysterious man out to kill Susanna, and Soren still too weak to do much ... what will the 4th day hold for them, no one knows...

Day 3 ends
Mar 18, 2013 1:24 PM
Feb 2013
"woof woof grawr!!" the dogs barked and woke up Anya and Soren as before they could say anything each one had a sandwhich thrust into their mouths before being tossed straight into the tunnel, a few seconds later the tunnel starts caving in and Anya begins to run pulling Soren along with her as the tunnel caved in behind them as they kept running.

They had no time to look back and all they could do was dash for the end of the tunnel to escape, Soren fell down twice but Anya just kept pulling him on. He was all she had left, since she had no idea if the 2 she sent with Susanna survived.

Susanna did not wake up, but was still alive... Jin picked her up and they began running towards the location while Ray also ran with them... the situation was serious and they had no time to waste...

All was going well and Susanna began finally waking up as Jin noticed they were being followed and looked to Ray who knew what had to be done...
With Susanna not quite awake and needing to get to the Mist Tree, Jin opened 4 of the 8 gates and dashed at an incredible speed as Susanna ended up swallowing a few bugs every now and then...

It was not clear what happened to Ray, but just before the dash Susanna may have sworn she saw Ray bleeding...
It was a mad dash and Jin finally got her there, but he collapsed the moment he got there as Susanna now had to get up disorientated and sadly nothing comes easy.

The Mist Tree was there, as Jin was coughing blood he spoke to her.
"you need to eat the leaves, they will not cure you right away but atleast you will not die from the poison..." he lost consciousness.

It was at this time a man appeared laughing " well , well , you do not have your epic skills from before and all you have are a few pills i see"
He then looks down then says " luckily for you i can not destroy your cure since we may still need it for ourselves, however... if you can not get passed me you will most certainly die"

The man then attacks the somewhat disabled Susanna with a basic technique
"Katon: Karyuu Endan" A massive scale fire technique which was fortunately weakened from the mist in the air, as it neared her , with the heat just touching her hair , Susanna would have to get passed this man , knowing she could only use the chakra pills twice and that if she wasted even one, her life may end here...
Mar 20, 2013 8:37 AM

Jul 2008
She hardly looks phased and she even grins at the man. "You think me still disabled, do you? When all along I've been biding my time and isolating the poison by magnetizing it!"

Susanna forms a handsign and seems to hold her breath, pushing with all her might. Suddenly, and a bit disturbingly, the poison is pushed out of her body through her pores and holds her cluster of knives towards him. These knives were not ordinary Kunai. They were flat knives with a single blade, designed to fit onto each other and look like one really thick knife when bundled. Silly Soren called them Kunai...but they were a gift from her father.

The real battle begins now. Susanna would hold nothing back. Her magnetic aura was already up and crackling.

"Doton; Earth release armor" Susanna mutters as she forms more handsigns. Her body becomes covered in stones and is protected by the flames, as soon as the flames disperse, she cancels the technique in order to retain her speed.
Mar 20, 2013 11:50 AM
Feb 2013
"Impressive , you should have used that a bit sooner" as the man laughed...
Susanna must have noticed now that the man had extremely fast speed in forming seals, the moment she had released her armor she realised the man already performed a second technique , the "Katon: phoenix flower jutsu" as she must have realised now that this was a diversion, a mere shadow clone...

The time she used to get her armor up he was already behind her, inches away from stabbing her he hit something else ...
Blood shot over Susanna from behind as the 2nd fire jutsu from the front was heading to her...

Jin took the wound as he then took this chance to look cool and said " you really should have released the poison sooner " however dispelling the poison itself would mean she would have to give up a large chunk of her chakra

The poison still seemed to be affecting her slightly, as she now realised, the poison was in the fog, which meant that everyone who was above ground were being drained and that this area basically made it taboo to use large scale jutsu unless the man she was fighting had the antidote already.

She then noticed the man was wearing glasses, something she should have noted sooner...

Meanwhile Soren and Anya were still running in the cave...
Mar 20, 2013 12:02 PM

Jul 2008
"Sorry, it took a while for me to isolate it within my own body, let alone magnetize it." Susanna apologizes to Jin and notices that her opponent was wearing glasses.

Susanna grins and makes a single hand sign. "Gravitational pull!" She shouts as every metal object nearby is inexplicably attracted to her. Including the mans glasses. As soon as the glasses fly at her, she breaks them with her bare fist before holding her knife to the mans throat, subtly tapping him with her free hand.
Mar 20, 2013 12:16 PM
Feb 2013
The man stared into her eyes.." was it really this easy?" as Susanna did not seem to realise that Jin took a fatal wound, as Jin fell slowly to the ground...
Susanna was rushing the battle falling into trap after trap and this was bad... She who seemed to control gravity , could not move... she did not understand why or maybe she did...

The man was about to attack her when he too stopped before getting somewhat upset and said " I forgot" as he seemed to bite onto something as he began to move again as he said " what is wrong with you?" the man then collapsed..."damnit i forgot" it became clear the poison was draining the man... he realised when she dispersed some of the poison he took some direct fresh poison as well...

Meanwhile Susanna had to act fast, the Mist Tree was open, Jin was busy dying slowly, the man who attacked her seemed to have somewhat gotten himself into her situation... She knew what she had to do, there was only one thing she could do, finally take the antidote so she could use her full power again

Soren and Anya were tired and it seemed like they had been running forever
Mar 20, 2013 12:21 PM

Jul 2008
Susanna knew she was only biding her time at this point, however her apparent recklessness was all part of her own plan.

Another Susanna slowly rises out of the shadow of the tree, chewing on some of its leaves and pulling out another Jin along with her. The Susanna and Jin that the man had been fighting disappears in a puff of smoke. They were both shadow clones.

"Allow me to explain, you see. Last night, before I fell asleep, I created a clone of myself and my comrades and then used my shadow step technique. Allowing us to travel within shadows. It was risky, but worth it." Susanna reveals the pouch she used to keep the chakra pills in...they were both missing. "It took both of them to get us here unharmed...but as for you."

She uses the shadow bind technique to paralyze the man who attacked her.
Mar 20, 2013 12:33 PM
Feb 2013
Jin then looked at Susanna with worry before telling her " the cure leaves you unconscious for 2 days " some really important information that he should have mentioned a lot sooner ...

Susanna began to feel faint as she could not see and just felt like she was fading away...

Soren and Anya had been running for 2 whole days straight before popping up near the tree

they found the somewhat tired Jin all beaten up as he was protecting Susanna, along with a man who looked like he was near death... Jin spoke
" leave this guy to rot, we need to cover her she has not woken up yet"

After saying that Soren collapses, the poison did not affect the weak and was a way to give the instructors who had antivenom in their blood an advantage against those who were too strong to be there in the first place...

With Soren unconscious and Susanna yet to wake up they began to carry them...
Anya carried the very light Soren while Jin carried Susanna... they were nearing the end of the 6th day and it was night now, as they finally reached the location marked on the map..

Soren was sleeping next to Susanna who began to wake up , The instructors were there , as bad as the test was somehow 23 shinobi managed to survive...

"Congratulations on passing the first test, i will brief you on what is expected of you in the next few days" a then more serious instructor said
"rest up and be ready, your next task will be given tomorrow"

Soren slept through all this, the man who attacked them seemed to be there wide awake and seemingly fine, he survived...
Ray was not there, only Anya,Soren,Jin and Susanna survived out of the Blue Team 2 out of 10 survived , 2 members of yellow , 1 of green , 10 of red who seemed to be unstoppable and 8 random colors...

What would the future hold , and this was only the first test, how difficult would the following trials be...

Chapter 2 Ends
Mar 24, 2013 11:12 PM
Feb 2013
Chapter 3 : Choices

Locations Descriptions…
The day began and they were all given maps and told they had a few days to explore and gather information as well as make necessary preparations for the tests.

1.Liven : The lake village for young girls and women, protected by three Ladies from the Hidden Mist, all 3 high ranking and who only care about the safety of their village… There is a hot spring, basic inn which also sells food and basic medicines ( also has a secret night time shop, and hidden training area in the Inn) …

2.Randuan : The dojo, not really a village but they focus on training people to use high levels of Taijutsu, as well as strength boosting food pills. They are 15 men who have forsaken women for their power and feel they are only there to breed more men. This place only has a dojo and a small ramen shop nearby that is run by the dojo headmaster who could very well be ANBU rank , Master Ran …( forbidden jutsu )

3.Kyrachi : A nice village with lots of kids and some young people running about. They are very peaceful and have many merchant stalls and a lively market place. They also have the Kyrachi police force which comprise unknown shinobi from Kirigakure and Kumogakure ( not much to do but shop , and mingle and relax in the rentable locations )

4.Trillsend : River village which is relatively small, comprising a few shinobi but mostly just normal civilians. They have a basic market place , a weaponsmith, an innkeeper, a herbologist, a ramen café and a small library ( rumors of a woman with special eyes running this village have spread )

5.Zenkara : The forest village, hidden in a small forest this village has tree houses with most of the citizens living up in the trees. Good for exercise and training. This village has a hunstman(wooden tools) , an innkeeper, a herbologist. No eating places you must hunt for all your food as well as fight other hunters. ( They are all shinobi )

6.Loda : The small ruins containing a few runed stone pillars and a sacrificial table in the centre. There is a small abandoned hut there and a few random food items. ( really empty , nice relaxing place, with a secret as well as strangers invading.

"You will all go wherever you like within the area, however at an untold time you will need to meet in a location which we will tell you at any given moment."

As some were still busy trying to read the maps, Susanna was rather alone as most of the survivors were staying away from her. Meanwhile Jin and Anya were regrouped and were discussing where they were going while Soren was conflicted with whether he should follow Susanna or Anya.

Jin decided to head towards Randuin to improve on his taijutsu while Anya was trying to make up her mind between Liven and Kyrachi...

Soren could only follow, but he was really worried that he would be left behind again. He tried to decide for himself but he then learnt a sad fact. He can not read maps.

What path would Susanna take, would it be a path Soren could follow, would Soren follow Anya, would he maybe try and train with Jin... whatever choice he made he had to decide for himself
Mar 25, 2013 1:07 AM

Jul 2008
Given the disaster that was the previous test, Susanna had one logical option. She decides to head to Trillsend to have new knives made. She plots a course and nods to herself, confirming it in her mind as she used a handy little trick of hers to keep her going towards the right direction. Again with her magnetic field, but this time it was only sensing which direction north was, turning her into a walking compass...

She finds Soren nearby and walks over to him, watching him trying to read a map before lightly tapping on hi shoulder.

"I'm going to Trillsend, do you wish to come along?"
Mar 25, 2013 2:51 AM
Feb 2013
Soren thought about it long and hard , which basically meant 2 seconds and said "ok"

With a smile on his face, it seems he had not quite lost his good nature but through the smile it looked as if something in Soren had begun to break.

he took hold of Susanna's forearm and said " let's go " , whether Susanna should support his current attitude or scold it later she just focused on getting them to the village.

As they were walking Soren began to sing a song softly to a tune, a song he had probably heard from someone long before.

" walkin softly threw the mists of the winter's day "
" all alone and altogether as we choose to play "
" the wind seems to call us just to tell us to go away "
" but the wind just simply does not know what to say "

~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O
" Tenrintochi, tenrinnohara "
" As we play softly for Mirana "
" Tenrintochi, tenrinshinsei "
" The peaceful land in which we play "
~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~O

he hums a bit before stopping just to say
" i forgot the rest of the words, but that is the song of my homeland "
He would continue to hum until finally they reached a river and noticed a few houses and Susanna would realise they were now here, as she stopped as Soren bumps into her falling as he looked with wide eyes...

The place was somewhat small , but it had many different places , Soren was just amazed by the river though . he then looked to Susanna not knowing where to go first , or what to check out as he saw the fish in the river along with a few other kids.

Susanna noticed a veiled woman walk passed and vanish, disappearing from even Susanna's sensory capabilities. Had she become invisible to her or had she just moved really fast and really far in an instant, it was too soon for anyone to tell. Soren did not notice as he was just glad to be in a nice village.
Mar 27, 2013 1:44 AM

Jul 2008
Even invisibilty could not hide someone from Susanna's ability to feel magnetic fields, so the person must have moved too quickly for her to track...or she was a ghost. Either way, she ignores it for the time being as she headed towards the blacksmith. She notices Soren eyeballing the kids and the fish and smiles. "Fine fine. Go and play if you want to." She laughs.

This is the first time Soren saw Susanna smile, let alone laugh before she walked off. For a moment, one would call her cute...

She proceeds alone to the blacksmith, showing him her special flat knives and asking him if he can make more. The man can but it would take a few days for him to get to it and to finish up her order. Fortunately she was good for the money and paid him half up front. The only question was what to do now with all of this free time. With a sigh, Susanna remembers hearing about a library and goes off to find it, making sure the librarian was ok with her being there before proceeding.

It was here that she saw a most peculiar sight. There was a small woman there, around 5'2" tall at most and with exceedingly long purple hair. Purple hair? THAT ALONE was cause for suspicion. but this odd woman was almost buried (literally) in books and was sitting upon what appeared to be a throne of books. How long had she been her just reading?

"No...this won't do at all...merely conjecture at best..." The woman mutters as she closes a book and sets it aside before opening another and starting anew.

Susanna sighs, thinking about how much of a drag this was before proceeding to check out the selection of books...her face soon contorted into a mixture of revulsion, irritation, and also not quite sure what to make of the situation...

It seems that every book in THE ENTIRE FUCKING LIBRARY was currently in the possession of that odd person...great. With yet another sigh (you'll lose years of your life doing that...), she heads over to speak with the woman...only now noticing the crescent moon hairpin the woman wore. It was actually pretty.

"Excuse me."
The woman does not respond.
"Excuse me..."
Still no answer.
Annoyed, Susanna grabs her shoulder but then stops as a horrifying revelation dons on her...she is placed in a genjutsu and is subjective to images so horrifying that I dare not write about them. Somehow, though, she doesn't go into a coma. She has seen that before and all she did was feel the urge to puke out her entire stomach (literally). She manages to hold it, thankfully.

"Oh...did you need something? I'm sorry. I don't like being touched. Maji de." The woman finally recognizes her existence.
"I just wanted to look at the books you were done looking at."
The woman simply then holds out a book for her as though on cue. The title of the book was "Social Etiquette for Imbeciles."
This annoys her but she chooses to ignore it. "Well thank you but...I think I'll pick something on my own."
"Are you certain?"
"Yes. I am certain."
"Mmh...fine."

Susanna's curiosity was piqued. Who was this person who seemed so harmless but had incapacitated her so effortlessly just a moment ago?
"Take a picture. It will last longer, maji de." The woman says to Susanna, pointing out that she was staring.
"Ahh. Sorry. I was just wondering...Who are you?"
The woman looks a bit irate. "You should introduce yourself first, maji de."
"Fine. My name is..." Susanna tells the woman her name, which for plot reasons will not be revealed at this time.
"Ahh...I see. They call me Arianna...as I will call you Susanna."
"But that's not-"
"I don't care...have you not ever heard of an alias before?"
Susanna seemed a little bit on the confused side...
Mar 27, 2013 2:09 AM
Feb 2013
Soren was in shock when she told him to play with the other kids.
Seeing her smile and laugh was nice so he smiled as well as they parted ways.

Soren walked up to the kids playing by the river. After the kids stopped and just stared at him, Soren panicked and ran away as the kids just blinked and continued with what they were doing. After a bit of running he noticed he did not know where Susanna went and he was now all alone , luckily the place was rather safe as people just walked passed harmlessly.

He then tried talking to people, but most of them ignored him until one person bumped into him knocking him to the ground.

" sorry , are you ok " an old lady answers as she bends down to help him up.
Soren gets up slowly by himself before saying " I am ok , i guess "

"You must be lost, i saw you a bit earlier with this other strange young lady"
"I saw her by the blacksmith earlier if that helps"

Soren's eyes lit up as he then said " thanks miss" the old lady just nodded as he ran towards the blacksmith.

When Soren got there he asked the man and he replied " she came here to place an order for some weapons, but she is gone now not sure which way she went "
Soren was bored and it looked like he was about to start crying then the mad sighed. " would you like to help me around in the shop "

Soren was so glad as he entered, it all seemed like it would go well but , the Blacksmith soon realised that there was not much the kid could do.
Soren was too week to carry the buckets of water or lift most of the metal needed.

however with some trial and error and several broken pieces of equipment Soren was atleast able to hammer away at the metal, and toss some extra wood into the furnace...

Soren also learnt a bit about making weapons while watching the man at work...

Meanwhile...

Susanna had placed the order with the blacksmith who said it would take a few days, but in truth business was bad that week so he would probably have it done in 3 days, with the addition of Soren who appeared later to help out, it may take 2 and a half days or take longer since Soren was more like helpful and unhelpful at the same time .

Susanna had reached the library and had met a strange woman who happened to be burried in books , a while later that woman who had vanished earlier entered and greeted the librarian with a nod and the words " I am here for my book and remember to pay your rent you are 2 weeks behind " the woman who was somewhat dodgy walked to one shelf and took a random book before heading off, but took a cold glance at Ariana and Susanna before heading out

This woman owned the village, and she was not someone to be joking with as she once again vanished when she exited the library.

Meanwhile Soren was enjoying hammering the metal and was busy trying to make a weapon he had in a book he kept close to him.

The blacksmith was just glad the kid was not bothering him in his work now, but also the kid seemed to be bringing him more customers as the people seemed to think they were helping an old man who had to raise a kid alone. This only worked on the people who were new to the area.
VisionZAMar 27, 2013 10:45 PM
Apr 2, 2013 1:42 PM
Feb 2013
SOREN
---At the Blacksmith---
[Daytime]
Soren was working his best hammering away making his kunai, however his first attempt ended up as a sharp nail file, not wanting to waste anything he put it into the backpack the man gave him.

He tried again, and again, and after several failed attempts he was really getting tired. The Blacksmith not wanting to look like a cruel old man decided to tell Soren to rest and gave him some juice and ordered some noodles which Soren ate in a hurry.

Soren was also sleepy and he did not even realize just how dirty he was as he was about to fall asleep the man told him to go to the nearby inn with some money. Telling Soren to ask for Sicilia and to give her a note.

---At the Inn---
[NightTime]
Soren was getting really sleepy and following the Blacksmith’s directions he got to the inn and gave this really old lady a note. The lady read it looked at Soren, then read it again, then looked a second time, then she shouted.
“ Jena!! “ A young lady entered and the old lady whispered to her.

Soren just stood there looking around at the place.
He felt it had way too many tables and other furniture all over the place.

The girl left as the old lady spoke to Soren , “ Hello, follow me to your room it has been paid for with your earnings “
Soren was thinking then asked “ what are earnings? “
The Lady thought about it and just said “ it is the money you earn from working “

Soren understood immediately, he began to follow the old lady who led him into a small room with one soft bed, a small basin and a little bookshelf.
The old lady explained the rules of the place since the note also mentioned that Soren could not quite read that well yet. After the long lecture which was actually just a short 5 minutes to cover all the basics.

Jena the girl from earlier arrived just as Soren was about to jump on the bed. “Hey!!, wait do not just jump into bed with those dirty clothes” Soren paused, he only noticed how dirty he was now.

“phew, that was close, follow me ok you can get to sleeping just now” she grabbed Soren’s hand and he blushed a bit before pulling his hand away. Jena sighed and just motioned for him to follow. They entered a small bath area, the water was somewhat warm and she then motioned for him to undress and get in.

Soren stared at her then said “ can ya look away please”
Jena looked away not really interested in peeking since she was into strong muscle men, not weak little boys.

As soon as he got in the bath which was big enough for about 3 people she turned and noticed how he just hid in the water. He was not even trying to bathe himself he was just sitting there.

Getting annoyed she took a brush and wanted to scrub him clean, she stopped as soon as she touched his shoulder to hold him down. “wow” she was a bit shocked that his skin was too soft for her to just scrub him randomly so she got the soft wash cloth instead and rubbed softly on his back.

“You should bathe more often” Jena sighed as she said this, being somewhat jealous since she works so hard to keep her skin soft. Soren just nodded a bit to her comment and after the awkward moment which went without much incident except for one moment where Soren punched her in the face when she tickled him once for fun. While it was not that bad, being hit in the face is never a good thing.

After that Soren put on a tunic meant for sleeping and hopped under the sheets and went to bed. That night Soren would dream about Susanna, Hammers and the First Test that they passed all jumbled up like in most children’s dreams.

SUSANNA

---At the library---
[Daytime]
Several people went in and out of the library with most of the people not even looking at Susanna or anyone at all.
There was a brief moment where she would see this young girl helping out in the library. Jena happened to help out a lot at the library and the Librarian finally spoke to her.

“Jena, if that new lady needs any books go and help her please, you know you have to go and help Sicilia out at the inn tonight”

Meanwhile people would walk in here and there just returning and taking out books

Trillsend Locations Nighttime
Library
Closes somewhere around midnight after which only the Librarian stays there. As she will then send out everyone nicely so she can get some sleep.

Blacksmith
The old man can be seen doing some work through the night as the blacksmith closes some time at night and opens in the afternoon again. The old man ignores visitors.

Inn
Old Innkeeper Sicilia and her assistant the young Jena stay up until about midnight before locking up and sealing off the Inn until morning time

Herbologist
Open all hours of the day , the Man is around in the day time at night the lady Herbologist Sorakawa Rita is in charge and generally offers basic medicines and sometimes useful poisons or vaccines.

Market Place
Only 2 market shops are open at night those being
The Forbidden shop hidden at the back of the village containing certain rare materials.
The Black Market shop that is open to the public that tourists use when they want to buy certain unmentionable but not quite forbidden items. Rumor has it that there is an unwritten Jiraiya book, however it may just very well be a rumor.
Apr 7, 2013 1:28 PM

Jul 2008
Susanna and the strange woman called Arianna talked at great length about many topics; so many that she wondered if Arianna knew everything.

"Not everything. I only know what I know, maji de." Arianna replied to her.

They kept talking until Arianna offered to introduce her to her employer. Susanna agrees and within the library, a portal opens. Susanna steps through it and disappears until the next day.
Apr 27, 2013 12:18 AM
Feb 2013
[Daytime]
Morning came as Soren woke up slowly as the sunlight chose to perfectly hit him on the face as he kept trying to block it out. He rubbed his eyes before his eyes got all teary and then he threw his pillow at the window before rolling out of the bed hitting it with a loud thud. No one came up as if you ran for every single thud you heard you would never get anything done.

Soren's tummy began to growl and he was sitting on the floor when he heard a knock followed by a slow entrance by Jena, who was dressed in really formal clothing worn by teachers sometimes. She placed the breakfast in front of him as he just stared for a while before asking. " who are you?"

Jena was upset by the fact that he forgot her after just one night but before she could let out her rage a shrieking voice shouted up to her. "Jena!!, hurry up you need to clean up the Jikans room and get to the library!!"

She quickly shrugged and said "I am Jena, please enjoy your meal" she ran out the door as she was still mad at the kid. Soren just watched before finally noticing breakfast was infront of him as he just began eating. He then walked out the room just to be snatched by a random woman and then tossed into another room with a bunch of clothes in it. He looked around, having been to confused with what was going on he just grabbed some random clothing and got dressed. When he ran out he headed straight to the Blacksmith's shop.

"Hi, old man" he smiled as he quickly went to his spot and began working on making the metal plates which were meant to be armor for another client. He just hammered away not even thinking about the fact that the next test could begin at anytime, or that Susanna had not been around for quite some time now.

--Blacksmith--
The old man wanted to greet back but was shocked at how the kid just got to work as he felt moved by this he began working harder too. An hour or so passed and the old man realised he was too busy to take orders so he asked the kid to handle the orders. He just showed Soren the order list explained it a bit and then Soren nodded his head and went to work. His hair was hanging to both sides with that little point on top still pointing up and to the side. People mistook him for a girl as he was wearing a loose top that did not cover his shoulders. The boys who came to place orders got really shy not even realising this was a boy, as the girls in the village began to get somewhat jealous.

People come and go and orders are taken and done, but shortly after this Soren was told by the blacksmith to take off early since he felt the kid needed to rest and not work so much. Soren went to the library where he was told he could maybe find Susanna.

--Library--
He entered the library looked around then noticed while looking near the bookshelves he ran there and looked up the ladder and waved saying "Hi, Jena how ya doin". Jena was shocked that he remembered her name as she was starting to wander if this kid was stupid or just playing innocent. After a few seconds it did not matter, as she realised that Soren could see up her uniform as she screamed "Eeeekkk" before falling face first into the ground. Soren was worried as he quickly asked her " Are ya ok?". She was really irritated as she could not figure the kid out before realising. " Are you a girl?" Soren did not realise what she was asking at first, after a few seconds he answered " maybe ". An important bit of information which he never bothered to think about as he just always said he was a boy, then again no one noticed how much like a girl he looked to begin with.

After a while as she asked "can you tell me whether you are a boy or a girl". Soren then said " Then I am a boy i guess, cause girls are just weird ". Not realising the double meaning behind these words since he was weird but still said he is a boy. Then she said "prove that you are a boy". Soren thought about it then said, " I do not wanna prove anything " as he then walked off to start reading some new books.

[Nighttime]
--Library--
Time had passed Jena was kept busy by the villagers while Soren had read through roughly 20 books which if looked at were 10 books on blacksmithing 2 on medical training 4 on reading and another 4 on how to run faster. He then closed all the books and put them back where they belonged. Things were going well until he slipped and a mountain of books collapsed on him. Jena and a few villagers ran to help out grabbing the books really fast. He was bleeding from his head a bit and Jena quickly took Soren by the hand and led him to the

--Herbologist--
They met with a young girl who apparently was standing in for the usual herbologist, she helped to clean the wound as well as wrapped a bandage around his head. She then gave him a kiss on the cheak then said " Remember me" Soren blushed before looking properly and realised it was Anya from the exams. He hugged her which made Jena jealous as she then asked Anya
"how do you know him, and is he actually a boy"

Anya looked at the jealous girl and then said " you look like you have read millions of books and you still can not tell the difference between a man and a woman." Jena got furious and slapped Anya in the face, not wanting to cause trouble Anya did not use her shinobi training but responded with, " You hit like a girl, while he hits like a man". Jena then looks at Soren then looks back at Anya, " You joking right?" which was followed shortly by Anya landing a smack right on her face.

Jena and Anya got into a little cat fight with some soft slaps a few cat like scratches and a few tears at each others clothing. Soren just watched them a bit while checking out some of the herbs so long. Jena then managed a good smack to Anya's face before grabbing her top and pulling it off. Anya quickly covered up and followed with a round house kick that just barely missed but somehow managed to hit Soren in the head knocking him out.

Jena and Anya stopped fighting to sort out Soren, Jena was feeling like this was her chance, as she was about to reveal the truth Anya grabbed her hand and said, " this is not right". Jena conceded as she came to her senses and dropped the subject altogether and focused on making sure Soren was ok. While Anya mixed a few herbs together Jena looked and wandered what this kid was in the village for anyways. Kids do not just enter a village to become blacksmiths and read more than 20 books in a day.

Soren was still unconscious and the events of today would be some of the more better moments in what was to come for Soren in the future.

Anya and Jena made a truce that night as they took him back to the inn and Anya made sure Jena was gone before quickly changing him into some proper sleepwear. Anya knew the truth, but she was not willing to betray Soren's trust after she realised the truth. The truth about who Soren was and still is.
VisionZAApr 30, 2013 10:05 AM
Apr 30, 2013 10:38 AM
Feb 2013
[Daytime]
Morning came as usual with Soren waking up to the sound of Jena being shouted at again as he looked to the side and noticed Anya sleeping on the floor. He did not seem to understand what happened last night but he was wearing some stylish pajama's, which happened to be a girls pajamas. He sat up in bed as Jena arrived giving him his breakfast. He looked at her and said "Hi". Jena just shrugged and turned away heading back out the door slamming it.

The loud bang woke up Anya who jumped up nearly hitting her head against a nearby table. She then greeted him, "Morning .... " as she used Soren's real name. Soren sat there and began crying but Anya wiped his tears and said. " I will not say it again so you better enjoy hearing your name for the last time"

Anya looked out the window then opened it and jumped off running along the roof tops, like every other shinobi. Soren did not understand the obsession with running on roof tops. Soren then began getting changed and headed out to the Blacksmiths.

--Blacksmith--
Soren got there only to notice the old man was having an argument with some guys who began shouting while grabbing the Old Man's collar.
" Hey!!, you better fix up these weapons real good and real fast ok"
The Old Man replied timidly, " You will have to pay extra for that and i am very busy with other things "
Then men got upset as 2 of them began to kick somethings over as well as the guy tossing the old man into the open road.

The Old Man was coughing blood as Soren then finally spoke. " Can you please pay up or get lost ". This was the first time Soren showed a colder side to people. The men got angry as the man tried to hit Soren he dodged it and then threw him. The other 2 guys got upset and charged him. Soren was about to form handseals when the Old Man grabbed both of them and threw them 1000 feet into the air. The other guy then ran away and Soren just stared in amazement. "wow, I never knew ya were that strong "

The Old Man then held his back in pain and said he would have to close up for the day as the Old Man gave Soren a little allowance and told him to go shopping while he went off to visit the Herbologist. Soren was a bit shocked but did not realise that for a moment he had the mind of a true shinobi.

---Market Place---

Music could be heard in the streets from the classical Lyre player and the 2 Flute artists. Soren danced a bit twirling around like a little girl which did not bother him since he did not realise that even in his Blacksmith clothing he looked like a girl. He was amazed at all the shops running from here to there to nearly everywhere. He had his allowance and he used it on whatever he liked. He got some nice kimono's a few sandles some really nice soft shoes as well as a shinai. Not as deadly as a sword but he figured it was just as cool and did not have the whole killing of people atmosphere to it.

Soren began to realise he had to get ready for the next part of the Genin exams as he then decided to buy some chocolate before heading back to the inn.

---The Inn---
He went into the room and closed the door. He dropped his clothes and then put on just some shorts. Soren began exercising beginning with stretches. He could do the splits perfectly enough already but perfect was not really something you could just be happy with.

After a few stretches he set up a shield he got from the old man and put it on the wall. He then got some kunai and practiced throwing. Soren was trying to do something as he threw them continuously through out the day with the ding sound annoying a few people who came past his room. But it was not that annoying that they needed to complain about it. After he was done he went to take a short bath by himself.

He was relaxing in the water and began to think about what happened that day. Anya who knew the truth, the Old Man who was as strong as a beast and Jena being really mad at him. Then as some water dropped from his hair he remembered her as he whispered. "Susanna" He paused for sometime before crying a bit " I hope she did not leave me "

[Night Time]
Soren got out of the bath and dried off before changing into the new pajamas he got. He lied in the bed as he looked up at the ceiling, he felt like something was wrong. He felt like something was changing but he did not know what it was. He felt many things as his eyes began to glow. He did not understand why Susanna left him or if she would come back. He had been left so many times before, but he hoped that she would come. He wanted to see her again. His eyes then got a bit watery as he then cried himself to sleep.

---Herbologist---
The Old man was fine as he met with Anya who knew the Old man but did not trust him. She carefully helped with giving the rest of his prescription of herbs as she went to work on the other injured people who had come there.

The leader of the village spoke to him as Anya would listen carefully. Anya could only make out 3 words "VILLAGE....RUINS....SACRIFICE"
May 24, 2013 11:47 AM
Feb 2013
Soren woke up as he found he was now bound and gagged. When did he get captured, what happened to Anya and the village leader. Was Susanna going to come rescue him. He was lying there as things were fine until apparently whatever he was lying inside hit a bump as his head flew against the edges with 2 thuds. His head was a bit dizzy and he realised the gag loosened a bit.

He began to bite through the gag slowly chewin away as he rolled hittin the side of what now appeared to be a wooden box. He listened and heard some strange voices. He noticed a slight hole and peeped through seeing an old man and some young bandit.

Old man : " Are you sure we got the right kid ?"
Bandit : " Ofcourse it must be her, she is definately the one we want "
Old man : " You sure that is her, did you check for the seal?"
Bandit : " Damnit, I will go check just stop will ya "

As they stopped they opened the box as Soren just looked up at them. The bandit grabbed Soren by the scruff of his neck and lifted him up with ease. He lifted up Soren's shirt and after staring for a while the bandit and the old man only had one thing that they began to question.

Old man : " You sure this is a girl cause only a boy would not be screaming right now "
Bandit : "Shut up, everything matched up how was i suppose to know we got the wrong kid. Geez, we can not take him back with us anyways "
Old man : " Do not worry, we just get rid of him like all the others "
Bandit : " Yeah, I know "

The bandit carried Soren for a while then tossed Soren off a cliff, he did not scream or even realise what was going on. He just fell towards the rushing waters with a splash...

Meanwhile in Trillsend Village
Anya ran about frantically dashing through the libraries and all over. "Where is Susanna, I need her right now " as the entire village was still calm there were a few villagers panicking as they knew Soren had gone missing while others figured he was done with the village and just left. Jena also panicked as she did not leave Soren's room expecting him to comeback she watched over all his belongings in her panic. Whether Susanna would be prepared to deal with the situation at hand and be ready to ask the information needed to help Soren once again. Only time would tell, as the Village Leader stood perched up high as she says.

" Goodbye, ..... ..... "
May 25, 2013 5:33 PM

Jul 2008
Susanna made a return to the library through another portal with new clothes and new gear.

"I am glad you have made your decision so quickly, maji de." The one called Arianna says to Susanna, handing her a pocket watch. "Keep that safe. It has power similar to that of the Land of Dragons, maji de."

Susanna nods and pockets the watch.

"Only you have the power to be able to use it, maji de, but do try not to get it stolen..."

With that, Arianna leaves through her portal and it closes behind her, not leaving a single trace.

Susanna leans against a bookcase, thinking about what had just occurred.
May 26, 2013 12:36 AM
Feb 2013
Trillsend

Anya notices a familiar face and realises that it is in fact Susanna, she dashes nearly tearing up to some degree but holding her composure. " Susanna!, I need your help they've taken Soren" now desperately breathing as her breath she can hardly catch.

Anya was in too much of a state , even though she was a shinobi. " I need your help, please "

An unknown rushin river
Soren barely able to keep his breathes as the water rushes along taking him down an unknown path. He hits against several rocks here and there losing consciousness on many occasions. He tries to grab hold of something but fails to find anything besides water as he sinks under the water he manages to bump into a log. He holds on to it as he tries to catch more breathes. Soren looks and it appears the river is coming to an end.

Soren felt like it was finally over, until closer and closer he heard a rushing sound. This was not the end of the river, this was the beginning of a waterfall. He began to cry as he was losing consciousness. Soren did not know where he was, or what he did to deserve this, but it looks like this would not be coming out with a happy ending.
VisionZAMay 26, 2013 12:41 AM
May 27, 2013 8:25 AM

Jul 2008
Susanna reaches towards Anya in what would ordinarily be a threatening maneuver, however, Susanna just gently pats the girls head and huffs. "That boy is always getting into trouble, isn't he? Come on, we had better go and find him."

Anya coud feel a slight tingling sensation as Susanna's own magnetic field is extended. When did Susanna make that handsign? She was much stronger than she led on as she focuses on extending the field as far as it can go. Eventually it reaches its farthest point and she still couldn't find him; there was ony one thing to do about this. Focusing harder, Susanna lengthens the field by forcing it into a single line rather than a barrier. She runs it around with her at the center like it was a radar. In reality, it was more akin to a giant metal detector.

She found him quite a ways off with a bunch of...fish, she'd wager from all of the mercury. He was in a river. She releases the hand sign and gasps for air, it seemed she forgot to breathe. "I know where he is...Wait for me in the nearby woods, I'll bring him there."

At that, she pulls out the pocketwatch and presses the button, stopping time around her. She only had 60 seconds so she doesn't waste any time in leaving. In Anya's perception, she had simply vanished.

Poor Soren, he was going to fall off of a waterfall...but what was that sound? Splashing? It sounded like someone was running through a puddle. Suddenly, he can feel the bag being pulled with the water giving no resistance. He was being pulled towards the shore! Susanna sighs in relief, cutting the bag open and falling flat on her ass from the exhaustion.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.