Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 7, 2013 11:41 AM

Jun 2008
Looking forward to watch this : D
Mar 7, 2013 11:46 AM

Sep 2011
VioLink said:
DeadEnd2013 said:
I heard the news.

And then...

I put my Monokuma rape face.

I wonder if they are going to include the Monokuma theater segments.
oh man they need to, not just cause they are funny in adark way but alot of theme totally forshadow to shit to come that you wouldnt even be able to figure out until the end

My biggest question is.....will the blood still be pink? like at first it was jaring but now i feel like the pink blood just fits the DR feel now

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 7, 2013 11:57 AM

Jan 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
VioLink said:
DeadEnd2013 said:
I heard the news.

And then...

I put my Monokuma rape face.

I wonder if they are going to include the Monokuma theater segments.
oh man they need to, not just cause they are funny in adark way but alot of theme totally forshadow to shit to come that you wouldnt even be able to figure out until the end

My biggest question is.....will the blood still be pink? like at first it was jaring but now i feel like the pink blood just fits the DR feel now

Maybe they will be shorts after the credits.

For some reason the pink blood made things seem more gruesome and sickening than red blood would. I really hope they include it.
[center]
Mar 7, 2013 12:28 PM

Sep 2011
VioLink said:

For some reason the pink blood made things seem more gruesome and sickening than red blood would. I really hope they include it.

Nah the pink blood makes it less gruesome, someone photoshop red blood onto the first 2 deaths and its about as gross as one can get without showing guts, specifically death 1 where blood was fucking everywhere

Also warning people, do not read the manga, its awful and expects you to have played the game, i can give a run down of chap 1, doesnt introduce any of the characters to just cuts to monokuma telling them about the deathmatch, 5 pages in the first death happens and by the end of it the trial is already over with the MC's figuring out evidence right off the bat and piecing things together

So yah fair warning. I also heard the 2nd manga's first page, literally the 1st page before even the fucking title screen, the first death is shown
JizzyHitlerMar 7, 2013 12:31 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 7, 2013 12:46 PM

Mar 2008
oooh, interesting indeed
Mar 7, 2013 12:57 PM
Dec 2012
Sounds like I'm going to have an interesting summer :P
Mar 7, 2013 1:43 PM

Jan 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
VioLink said:

So yah fair warning. I also heard the 2nd manga's first page, literally the 1st page before even the fucking title screen, the first death is shown

I wouldn't look at fanart either hahaha.
[center]
Mar 7, 2013 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
VioLink said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
VioLink said:

I wouldn't look at fanart either hahaha.
Oh yah that more than anything, jesus christ the fanart is just spoiler central

The whole game is pretty much the easiest thing to spoil so be careful guys, when i say this may be the easiest story to spoil im not kidding. Its so damn easy just cause theres so many god damn twists in this series especially near the end

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 7, 2013 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
Dang, sounds like a really interesting plot. Will definitely watch if trailers for it end up looking good.
Mar 7, 2013 2:04 PM

Oct 2010
So excited for this!
Mar 7, 2013 3:21 PM

Feb 2010
The Story looks really interesting will watch this when it airs
Mar 7, 2013 3:21 PM

Jun 2010
I thought it would air in Spring... Too bad.
Mar 7, 2013 7:43 PM

Apr 2012
oh my gosh YES!! i've seen this plastered across tumblr several times so i believe it will be good.
Mar 8, 2013 5:07 PM

Oct 2012
Is there an official PV yet?

Mar 8, 2013 5:43 PM

Nov 2006
jmal said:
The premise is interesting and "murder mystery visual novel" could be intriguing. But does anyone know if it gets very gory?
Indeed it does.
Mar 8, 2013 6:28 PM

Sep 2011
windy said:
jmal said:
The premise is interesting and "murder mystery visual novel" could be intriguing. But does anyone know if it gets very gory?
Indeed it does.
But keep it noted that the blood may be pink, obviously not gonna show any images as they are all spoiler heavy and i advise no one else does either

Takei_Hisa said:
Is there an official PV yet?

Not yet

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 9, 2013 4:33 AM

Dec 2012
they better let
live.
Mar 9, 2013 11:42 AM

Aug 2011
SO FUCKING EXCITED
Mar 10, 2013 12:41 AM

Nov 2006
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
But keep it noted that the blood may be pink, obviously not gonna show any images as they are all spoiler heavy and i advise no one else does either
I wasn't referring to the blood.
Apr 2, 2013 7:11 AM

Apr 2013
Didn't get to play the game but I heard it's awesome.
I can't wait for this.
Apr 2, 2013 9:15 AM

Feb 2013
I recently read the LP, and I can only hope the anime will live up to it. Really looking forward to this!
Apr 3, 2013 7:16 PM

Jul 2012
I am so excited for this adaption! I am praying that they do a good job with it.
Apr 18, 2013 8:48 PM

Sep 2010
It's an anime adaptation of a video game so I doubt it'd be good. I've played it anyways.
Jul 1, 2013 5:40 PM
Jun 2013
Anywhere else besides Something Awful i can play the visual novel? I dont want to pay.
Jul 1, 2013 5:53 PM

Sep 2011
Otaku365 said:
Anywhere else besides Something Awful i can play the visual novel? I dont want to pay.
You dont have to pay its just a paywall that went up, its down now, but there is a english rom the was just finished last week

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 2, 2013 9:10 AM

Oct 2012
13 episodes.....i feel...like it may either cut out some stuff, or will be rushed ><
Jul 3, 2013 3:55 PM

Mar 2013
Well, it starts tomorrow. Does anyone know at what time, specifically?
Jul 3, 2013 3:58 PM

Feb 2012
F_E_A_R said:
Well, it starts tomorrow. Does anyone know at what time, specifically?

1:35am JST
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

22 by ZXEAN »»
3 hours ago

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - Today

1 by seweholmes »»
4 hours ago

» Musician wowaka Dies

Sakana-san - Apr 9, 2019

34 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
7 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Medalist' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - May 17, 2023

55 by Adizcool »»
Today, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.