MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

TV Anime of Danganronpa Due in July
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» TV Anime of Danganronpa Due in July

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
03-07-13, 2:58 AM

According to Newtype magazine, Danganronpa The Animation was announced to be aired this summer.

Dangaronpa TV anime official website

Ooyama Nobuyo, the former seiyu of Doraemon, will voice Monokuma.

Source: Scan of Newtype
Modified by dtshyk, 03-07-13, 3:00 AM

03-07-13, 3:12 AM

Didn't we have this news before? Or is this an update with the airing date?

03-07-13, 3:14 AM

I've heard many good things about this game so hopefully the adaption will be an appropriate one.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein

03-07-13, 3:17 AM

Finally, an airing date!

03-07-13, 3:30 AM

fingers crossed they dont fuck up the pacing, cause the manga sure as hell did.

Hopefully this will be around 24-26 episodes, its its a single cour it wont work. Though i have faith in the adaptation and i dont think they will be careless with this game's adaptation since in japan dangan ronpa is a fucking cash cow
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

03-07-13, 3:30 AM

GuiltyKing said:
I've heard many good things about this game so hopefully the adaption will be an appropriate one.

Hopefully. Because I want to see Danganropa 0 getting animated as well.

03-07-13, 3:31 AM

bippo said:
GuiltyKing said:

Hopefully. Because I want to see Danganropa 0 getting animated as well.
I too really hope for that

Oh yah its going to be so weird seeing these characters move
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

03-07-13, 3:36 AM

Oooh I'm really looking forward to this
Nice to get an airing date

03-07-13, 3:46 AM

Interesting plot. Will watch!

03-07-13, 3:50 AM

FINALLY an airing date!!! can't wait ^qqq^

03-07-13, 4:06 AM

Probably a must watch for me!

03-07-13, 4:20 AM

this is on my plan to read list since a while now. i'm really excited for the anime!
but now i'm not sure if i should wait for the anime and read the manga afterwards or the other way around... but apparently the manga is still publishing? i hope that this doesn't turn into one of these adaptions where they totally change the ending and maybe ruin it because the manga hasn't finished yet.

03-07-13, 4:48 AM

hiabara said:
this is on my plan to read list since a while now. i'm really excited for the anime!
but now i'm not sure if i should wait for the anime and read the manga afterwards or the other way around... but apparently the manga is still publishing? i hope that this doesn't turn into one of these adaptions where they totally change the ending and maybe ruin it because the manga hasn't finished yet.

The original source is the PSP game, not the manga.

03-07-13, 4:50 AM

I've read the LP and I'm a big fan so totally excited for it!! I just hope they won't ruin it unu

03-07-13, 4:52 AM

Should be fun to watch.

03-07-13, 4:56 AM

melina_putri said:
hiabara said:

The original source is the PSP game, not the manga.

oh. okay, my bad! it's good to know, thanks.

03-07-13, 5:08 AM

I am so excited for this you don't even know!! I have been wanting to read the manga for ages now!

03-07-13, 5:12 AM

wow, seiyuu cast is good.
you're gonna carry that weight.

03-07-13, 5:15 AM
Forum Moderator
Interesting plot, will watch.

03-07-13, 5:19 AM

Woohoo, finally a release date! I'm so looking forward to this, the game was alot of fun.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices