Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2013 4:08 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was my first Kindaichi volume! It was fun and interesting. It has one thing I like over Detective Conan, which is that the mystery has a much interesting and worthy motive. I actually solved the mystery before the Detective for a change which was awesome. ;D

Ugh why is this manga so hard to find online? LOL I can't even find it in my local library geesh. :X
MayukaMar 3, 2013 4:11 PM
May 8, 2013 4:47 AM

May 2012
Mmh... The problem with Kindaichi is that despite there being like 4 authors, they aren't even trying. Most of the cases are just full of copy/paste from original mystery novels and made worse too. This is the most famous plagiarized case if im not wrong.
Read Soji Shimada's The Tokyo Zodiac Murders (1981)

But I still like Kindaichi, just this particular case and few others- Terrible
Jul 29, 2013 11:58 AM

Jul 2012
k11chi said:
Mmh... The problem with Kindaichi is that despite there being like 4 authors, they aren't even trying. Most of the cases are just full of copy/paste from original mystery novels and made worse too. This is the most famous plagiarized case if im not wrong.
Read Soji Shimada's The Tokyo Zodiac Murders (1981)

But I still like Kindaichi, just this particular case and few others- Terrible

Wow, seriously? That's sad. :/
Mar 3, 2020 12:34 PM

Aug 2018
That was a kind of sad chapter. I had been feeling sad for Arimori. I wish he was read a letter that is from his girlfriend. I guess life sometimes poke to you making mistakes, right?

Hmmm, It was an excellent introduction to new crimes.

I have known how Wakaba will die, I am sorry about her.

A new clue is so similar to the star of David, All mummy have a missing part of their bodies.

He has accepted the challenge, huh. Also, Kiriko, Cougar, and a guy died too. It's getting exciting~~.

They are so close; they will solve it too. I think Pastor's feelings about sinful acts were true; six daughters got screwed up for nothing. Money talks every time everywhere, even in the manga.

The mangaka is trying to show the bridegroom as suspicious, but I don't think he is. We'll see.

He got the Murder case with a simple doll example, great.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenMay 4, 2020 6:12 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo: File Series Chapter 219 Discussion

MAYANK22 - Feb 13

0 by MAYANK22 »»
Feb 13, 1:25 PM

» Headless samurai case confusion?

MAYANK22 - Feb 12

0 by MAYANK22 »»
Feb 12, 8:02 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo: File Series Chapter 28 Discussion

verumotto - Aug 27, 2022

0 by verumotto »»
Aug 27, 2022 2:55 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo: File Series Chapter 13 Discussion

t0prak - Mar 15, 2020

0 by t0prak »»
Mar 15, 2020 1:21 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo: File Series Chapter 5 Discussion

t0prak - Mar 3, 2020

0 by t0prak »»
Mar 3, 2020 12:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.