Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2008 12:57 PM

Aug 2008
What would you tell/do to Yagi if you could meet him?
I know i would thank him on great manga than pounch him once and tell him write faster dont be lazy 1 ch per month is ...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 11, 2009 1:51 PM
Nov 2008
lakisa said:
I know i would thank him on great manga than pounch him once and tell him write faster dont be lazy 1 ch per month is ...

I think I would do the same thing, except I would yell at him forever as to why he wouldn't let Jean and Flora live. :p
Aug 12, 2009 10:18 PM
Aug 2007
Hell88 said:
lakisa said:

I think I would do the same thing, except I would yell at him forever as to why he wouldn't let Jean and Flora live. :p

hmmmm...I think that's the ANIME Raki you're talking about.The stupid Raki.

I'd ask Raki "dude, what are your real intentions with Clare? You can tell me, we;'re guys.."(wink wink) . Seriously, I'd tell him to ditch Pris first.
Sep 10, 2009 9:15 PM

Sep 2009
Hell88 said:
lakisa said:

I think I would do the same thing, except I would yell at him forever as to why he wouldn't let Jean, Flora and Teresa live. :p

/\ this ^^
Sep 11, 2009 6:58 AM

Apr 2009
lakisa said:

lol agree on the write faster, I'll tell him to make it like one chapter a week lol, then I'll tell him to get rid of Raki, as soon as possible XD and if he killed Teresa, he should at least make more flashbacks and dedicate a few chapters to her, she didn't deserve to die...

EDIT: oh and I'll tell him to somehow make it clear to the fanboys out there that these are fictional characters, and doesn't matter how sexy or whatever they think they are, that doesn't mean that they are the smartest and that they'll figure this or that out lol, and that at the end it's all Yagi's decision XD
BishounoTeresaOct 9, 2009 8:25 AM
To be Nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
Oct 4, 2009 11:38 AM
Jun 2009
Cannot make manga more than one chpater per month...claymore manga is pretty detailed...i know many manga that are poorly detailed and still take a month to come out so...Yagi is doing it pretty good...

I would like to suggest you try yourself to make a HQ 32 chapter manga per week...and we'll see your state at the end of the month... err...fully awakened? :D
Oct 19, 2009 3:36 PM
Oct 2009
i would tell yagi to draw me as a claymore and put me in the story so i can do some awsome shit!! i would have awesome powers too.. >.< and i would be the unlimited awakend being, 100X stronger than pricilla. fwahaha....... i think that would sort of throw the story off balance dont you?
Oct 19, 2009 10:52 PM

Jul 2008
I would ask him how he improved from a lousy, mediocre, poorly drawn manga like "Angel Densetsu" to a "Claymore", which, for the first volume, was also mediocre, cliche, and poorly drawn...but somehow developed into an excellent, exciting story a few volumes in.

What the hell caused that turnaround in his career?
Oct 20, 2009 8:07 AM
Nov 2008
When Yagi was writing Angel Densetsu he did say at the end I think it was that his art had improved along with the story. When he started Claymore, his art was probably still improving, even now you can tell he is still changing it from time to time.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

CrimsonReaper - Mar 24, 2010

37 by uranimemom »»
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 AM

» Discuss Everything You Hate About Raki ( 1 2 )

MechaMaddness - Aug 11, 2009

51 by Spirit_Tree »»
Nov 13, 2020 10:30 PM

» Is Helen underrated ?

Yugao_ - Aug 23, 2019

2 by SunWukung »»
Nov 3, 2019 6:03 PM

» New Teresa figure

BTrinidad01 - Jan 2, 2019

2 by MoFried »»
Apr 5, 2019 5:15 PM

» Favorite Claymore ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eppyomega - Jul 26, 2007

305 by BTrinidad01 »»
Dec 29, 2018 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.