Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 31, 2013 5:14 PM

Mar 2013
My top Haganai chix
1 - Yozora, deuteragonist ofcourse, havent laugh so hard in months, thanks to her :>
2 - Rika, my perverted friend
3 - Sena, everyone love watermelons.. but not as funny as Yozora and Rika
4 - Kobata, liked her while watching the King's game; Kobato: *cries* An-chaan!
Apr 1, 2013 1:27 PM

Jan 2012
Rika improved a lot compared to last season, she's the best right now
Apr 1, 2013 2:41 PM

May 2008
I Don't belive this.. kobato only got 35 vote.... Best character in this series..

Well i very like Yozora (childhood friend is always a good choice.) and Kate to...

"Niku" is just a fanservice... not more not less... She's have some good moment but not the best character...

1. Kobato
2. Yozora
3. Kate
4. Sena,Rika
5. Maria
6. Yukimura (worst and pointless)
Apr 2, 2013 5:17 PM

Sep 2011
All yozora fags should stop voting.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 2, 2013 6:49 PM

Feb 2011
Sena's the best f*** Yozora
Apr 2, 2013 11:14 PM

Dec 2012
I feel kinda...worried, or saddened, I guess? to be a Yozora fan if the Yozora fans end up being called fags. It's kinda offensive... then again, what would I know?

It's a tough decision between Yozora, Kobato, and Rika though, they're my top 3 :S If anything, all the girls are pretty awesome TT_TT
Apr 3, 2013 12:41 AM

Jul 2008
I'm cool with Rika or Yozora. Sure, Sena has big tits and is the ditsy one, but she has done little in my eyes to earn the affection of anyone. Yozora has been in love with Kodaka for years and clearly shows her dere side when around Kodaka, just has a hard time expressing herself. According to what Sena told Rika, Sena has only been in love with Kodaka since the swimming pool incident which was about 6 months before. Rika's attempts for affection from the Kodaka(and the group for that matter) are clearly documented from the work she always puts into activities for the group, she is also very upfront with Kodaka about her feelings and he knows it.

Idk, I just see Sena and think she's the stereotypical dumb girl with big tits. I don't dislike her, I just don't think she is as dynamic of a character as the other love interests. Not to mention I think Yozora's devastated face when Sena confessed was just so cute that I HNNNNNGG'd, Sena would get over Kodaka pretty quick I'd reckon.

Btw, I think its funny how vitriolic these forums can get with harem anime.
Apr 3, 2013 8:39 AM

Jul 2011
Good. Sena is still the first.
Apr 9, 2013 4:31 PM

Sep 2011
CureRainbowCandy said:
I feel kinda...worried, or saddened, I guess? to be a Yozora fan if the Yozora fans end up being called fags. It's kinda offensive... then again, what would I know?

It's a tough decision between Yozora, Kobato, and Rika though, they're my top 3 :S If anything, all the girls are pretty awesome TT_TT

Sorry, I just said that to see how would they react, funny enough a Sena extremist followed it right up, LOL.
Apr 9, 2013 9:36 PM
Jan 2010
While I do like Sena and Rika. Give Kate more to do and I might considered her the best.
Apr 11, 2013 1:27 AM
Jul 2011
Yozora for me, even though she's a massive bitch. Actually, I think that's why I like her so much. Oh, my! Am I a masochist?!
Apr 11, 2013 11:53 AM

May 2012
Barion-Zara said:
After that final ep...it's hard not to vote Rika hehe.
Sena is still awesome as well but Rika gets my vote :)

True! to bad I can't re vote, I chose Sena, but now Rika is just.... wow!
Apr 11, 2013 4:22 PM

Oct 2010
Sena and Rika. I voted for Sena altho i fell in love w/ rika from season 1 (and raged that there isnt more of her). Season 2 just nailed it. I love straight up honest people like her, shes awesome as fuck, shes still girly and all but is fun and cool at the same time and she had the balls to stand up in the end and help the guy who needed help like this

S2 was all about Rika.. altho Sena got even more awesome than S1. Yozora kept getting worse in my eyes.
lots of music -
Apr 18, 2013 6:09 AM

Oct 2012
I like the Takayama sisters more than anyone else.....well maybe with the exception of Kobato :D
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Apr 27, 2013 10:03 PM
Aug 2012
IMO (my opinion, no bashing) Sena was hardly developed as a character at all. All she had was most of the fan service scenes and flags raised as if she really is using cheats somehow. It just depicts how she was born rich, smart and beautiful, blessed by a higher being if applicable, and everything will go her way in life. Well I say NOPE. She's another wish fulfillment character, if people bothered to look at the series with unbiased eyes, but we know that's probably impossible. since Sena's huge boobs are blocking their vision.

My vote will go to either Rika or Yozora, but I'm leaning towards Rika. Actual undeniable character development this season, not blatant fan service and flag raising.
May 1, 2013 3:23 AM

May 2013
Personally I'd like to see Sena end up with Kodaka and no not because of her breasts or her other physical qualities. I think Sena is incredibly cute (physically and personality wise) as well as being intelligent, funny, athletic, and adept in the gaming department. I obviously can't place myself in Kodaka's shoes but if it was me Sena's cute personality would easily win me over.

As for the Yozora fans I don't really mind her either; Yozora as a character makes me sorry for her greatly, because of her lonely and cold nature. I wouldn't mind if Yozora became the girlfriend;however, I don't believe that it should happen as she would be a better supporting friend then a girlfriend (at least at this point).
May 5, 2013 7:00 PM

Apr 2011
incisorr said:
Sena and Rika. I voted for Sena altho i fell in love w/ rika from season 1 (and raged that there isnt more of her). Season 2 just nailed it. I love straight up honest people like her, shes awesome as fuck, shes still girly and all but is fun and cool at the same time and she had the balls to stand up in the end and help the guy who needed help like this

S2 was all about Rika.. altho Sena got even more awesome than S1. Yozora kept getting worse in my eyes.

Pretty much this. I actually dig the Yozora short hair look but her personality or rather the way she deals with things is annoying.

Loved Rika in season 1, season 2 just made it stronger.
May 11, 2013 10:42 AM

May 2010
Love how popular rika is now haha..At this rate,she is gonna end up with kodaka...the light novel writer needs to reconsider his decisionsss
May 11, 2013 4:21 PM

May 2013
Yozora of course. Or Rika. Anyone BUT Sena, please.
May 11, 2013 5:22 PM

Apr 2013
Talking in terms of symbols.
He might act as an old child and settle his nest in the first tree he meets or he can be the young man he is and fly over the sky.
Despite what Yozora has shown us,she never shown her warm side,if you know what I mean.She hides the other her.
The poll is useless since season 2,it's down to Sena or Yozora.
And we cant argue on who is the "best" for him since none of them shown theyr lovely side.Sena was acting like a totalitar(ordering him around) creep(having fetishes with Kobato and Yozora,especially Yozora) and Yozora was acting like his big sister,keeping him on his toes and observing his evolution.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 12, 2013 12:02 PM

Aug 2012
Well my favourite is kobato but i dont like incest so , from the other girls, sena is the best girl for me.
May 13, 2013 9:22 PM
May 2013
Leapling said:

This is my general opinion as well. Rika and Yozora are pretty much tied for me at #1. I voted for Rika in the poll though but its pretty much anybody BUT Sena for me too. I don't really consider Maria an option and her character was just plain annoying throughout the entire series. I don't see how someone can like a character who's lines consisted of "Vampire" "poop" and "Onii-chan". Her voice in the anime really knocked it outta the park too.
May 19, 2013 8:18 PM

Sep 2011
Parthenux said:
Leapling said:

This is my general opinion as well. Rika and Yozora are pretty much tied for me at #1. I voted for Rika in the poll though but its pretty much anybody BUT Sena for me too. I don't really consider Maria an option and her character was just plain annoying throughout the entire series. I don't see how someone can like a character who's lines consisted of "Vampire" "poop" and "Onii-chan". Her voice in the anime really knocked it outta the park too.

Ask hoppy that please
May 22, 2013 1:04 AM

May 2010
Rika prevail if the 3rd season is ever made...
Jun 9, 2013 9:48 AM

Aug 2012
Parthenux said:
Leapling said:

I think the mangaka seems to favour sena though.
Jun 11, 2013 11:23 PM

Sep 2009
i have three favorites first is sena (i want her with kodaka) then is kobato (cuz she sooo cute *-* i understand sena soo mush *-*) and then rika (despise i don't like that she is so perverted about yaoi, but she soo gentle, always thinking about others frist, she really change in this season in the first she was kinda an ally of yozora, and because of that i didn't like her, bu now i like her)
Jun 12, 2013 8:00 PM

Sep 2011
Rika is the one that underwent the biggest change.
Jun 12, 2013 8:15 PM

Mar 2011
TragicRomance said:
Rika prevail if the 3rd season is ever made...
I wonder. For some reason I have a feeling, that she'll be cast aside after this first arc or part or installment or whatever.
Jun 13, 2013 2:34 PM

Apr 2013
Honestly,I hope it will end like in School Days,I'll feel so much pleasure.Watching you having wtf expressions and raging.Just kidding.
I hope I shall see more Yozora,no matter what,in fact I'm indifferent to the love affairs.I just want more Yozora.Sena had enough.
But usually what I hope doesnt happen so there is no point in hoping.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 13, 2013 8:31 PM

Sep 2011
Yozora never made me care about her in a positive way. I couldn't sympathize with her.

Anyone who doesn't vote for Rika is wrong.
Jun 13, 2013 11:58 PM

Oct 2010
another vote for miss sena :D
too bad that its for only one ..

but i want to vote for yozora and rika too :D
Dec 17, 2013 5:38 PM
Oct 2013
now after watching and completing the first 2 seasons and specials i voted for sena, cause she is the first who really admitted (in front of every1) that she loves kodaka, right behind her is the pervert rika cause i like her as the perv of the series, i like also yozora but somehow i can only imagine her becoming kodakas best buddy like they were as children
Dec 17, 2013 6:47 PM

Sep 2011
I'm pretty damn suprised that Yozora got third place, but I am glad as hell!
Jan 16, 2014 11:47 PM

Sep 2011
Where is the option for Aoi?
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jan 19, 2014 10:02 AM

Nov 2009
1. Rika
2. Sena
3. Kate
Jan 19, 2014 10:10 AM

Jan 2014
1. Sena
2. Rika
3. Yukimura
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yozora
Melon
Feb 25, 2014 3:12 AM

Mar 2013
I chose Kate. I will be perfectly happy with any final ship, and could even accept No Choice in this rare instance due to the importance of first friendships taking priority.

However I would happily accept Sena, which is clearly in the lead atm, both in the poll by a hefty margin, and the anime/vn/author leanings.

Its important to note that if Kodaka chose Kate his worry of breaking up the club wouldn't be as strong, since the jealousy and awkwardness wouldn't be prevalent in the actual club since Kate has no affiliation with them. Additionally Kobato's only friend seems to be Maria, and Kate would be able to bring her over to Kodaka's house often(as witnessed in S2) so that they can be a happy family. Also Kate is quite stable with her sexuality/nudity, not throwing herself out there like Rika, nor being overly embarrassed about being exposed to Kodaka. She also communicates rather well w/the MC, and would have no problem confessing her feelings in a non confrontational manner IF Sena wasn't a dire threat.

Sure Kate's chance of victory is slim at best (maybe about 5% like that in the poll results), but ironically its the one that causes the least strife in terms of effecting the Clubs friendship and dynamic. Also she is the only girl to have slept over and be at ease at Kodaka's house which would bode well for the future if they were dating.
Mar 6, 2014 7:50 PM

Feb 2013
1. Rika
Her flirting style is epic.

2. Sena
She's nice.

n. the rest
Mar 6, 2014 7:59 PM

Sep 2013
After that
I'm rooting for Sena all the way.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 30, 2014 9:23 PM

Apr 2012
Sena and Yozora are both awesome. Kodaka deserves to have a harem with both of them in it!

btw Kobato is the cutest imouto in anime and I am glad the creator doesn't go for the incest route. What a relief.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 10, 2014 7:56 AM

Jul 2013
Although Sena came out as a bitch in the first few episodes in the first season, she slowly got better in the later episodes and eventually become my personal favorite of the series.

Then Rika. She's a lovable yaoi shipping perverted girl.

Kate gets third place because she seems interesting.
Apr 11, 2014 12:08 AM
Apr 2014
1. rika = i really hate rika at first , but the anime going on and rika get better , hard worker and she changed a bit about her attitude , also she become more cute than she was before . Rika FTW !

2. sena = she is the smartest in this anime , well maybe rika more smart than sena but sena got a perfect skill , face , body , love playing game . if there is no rika , sena will take the place

3.anyone except maria . . .
Apr 20, 2014 9:16 AM

Aug 2013
Sena FTW Yozora can go die
Yo
Apr 24, 2014 7:46 PM

Mar 2014
I love Meat, but Rika is best girl.
Apr 29, 2014 6:33 AM

Apr 2014
hard to say
1. Rika is definitely my best girl, she's genius, perverted(heck what more can you ask for? she's perverted!) and absolutely hilarious girl

2. Sena, she's definitely charming, with that great figure.. and clumsiness.. and lust-for-kobato.. I don't pick her for my best girl, but I root her to be with Kodaka

3. Yozora, I'm wondering why everyone who likes Sena, hates Yozora(well not all but possibly most), she's a bully that knows where it hurts the most.. and I like that(and possibly cos I'm an M :x)

4. Kate, she's 16 and got dem boobs.. and her appearance itself makes me laugh.. too bad she doesn't get more screentime

and the rest
but last AND the least
Maria, she's annoying as f*ck
Apr 29, 2014 11:37 AM

May 2013
I'm gonna be a bit controversial and say I like Sena and Yozora equally. I voted for Sena for all the obvious reasons everyone seems to mention, but I have a soft spot for Yozora. She had one friend in her life, lost him, found him, and yet she can't fully convey her feelings and so snaps at all others drawing his attention away while she tries to get back close to him. She may not be going about it the right way but I can sympathise with her and the pain she feels. It makes for an interesting character to watch despite all her faults. Yozora gets my vote on the poll!
May 3, 2014 2:33 PM
Aug 2013
My favourite is Sena and Kabato, Maria is okay but her sister (Kate?) she's quite cool.

Yozora would be right at the end for me.

P.S. I haven't seen NEXT yet, it's on my list!
May 4, 2014 2:21 AM

Apr 2014
Meat beats all!
Rika master race next
And then Kobato chwan because I'm a fucking siscon and she is one of the cutest imouto ever ~~
"So everything that makes me whole
Ima kimi ni sasageyou - I'm giving it all to you
I'm yours"
Supercell ~ My Dearest (Inori Yuzuriha - Guilty Crown)
May 31, 2014 1:37 PM

Apr 2013
Yozora/Rika > Yukimura > Sena > the rest :)
May 31, 2014 2:33 PM
Mar 2014
Sena
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.