Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2008 2:19 AM

Jan 2008
no one thought of adding this topic *not even me stupid XDD*

P.S >> MOST MEMBERS CAN'T READ KOREAN OR EVEN UNDERSTAND IT ~ SO IT'S BETTER TO WRITE IN ENGLISH FIRST THEN IF YOU WANT TO WRITE IN KOREAN YOU'RE WELCOME ^_^

=======================================================

Hello ^_^ my name is Deena Cho , I'm half Korean half Saudi who's living in Saudi Arabia right now , I'm 19 years old and studying to be a Dentist in the future . And I'm so happy to see that the group is growing fast :D and I'm also happy cos I thought of making this group cos I met lots of Koreans who enjoys watching anime and reading manga ^^ ~ that's it dunno what to say more XDD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 9, 2008 2:55 AM

Mar 2008
Yo! I'm Matthew *undisclosed* Kang, i live in Australia, 17 years old currently in yr12 want to study medicine in the future or some where similar in that field.
I am the biggest procrastinator in the world, i need help (>.<) ; or will fail my HSCs.
Not so proficient in Korean (quite odd i can understand 75%, Read 20% Write 5% Speak 35% my tongue not really used to all the Korean syllables.), will need study my own language as well after i finish my final year of high school.
DaeScopeDec 9, 2008 2:58 AM
Dec 10, 2008 9:53 PM

Dec 2008
안녕하세요~ My name is Paul Yoon. I live on Maryland, United States. I'm 17 years old and I want to try studying in something that involves technology or biology or biotechnology? , but I'm not sure what yet. :] Like DaeScope, I'm a HUGE procrastinator. I'm probably even worse than DaeScope. I'm getting tired by typing all of this up :]. My korean is not good, but not bad, but I can still understand and answer simple questions. Reading is easy, writing is the difficult part >:[. I'm really tired so I'm going to bed. Goodnight :]
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Dec 12, 2008 2:18 AM

Jan 2008
hello=)
my name is Eunsol or Rika=)
I'm 14 in Korean age and 13 in here(?)
I love listening to music even though it's kinda sad that my parents don't really like it when I listen to korean music=(
so I listen to it secretly x] shhhhh it's a secret=)
when I was 5years old my family went to Kazahstan(Central Asia) and came back to Korea last year(2007,June)
PS kimatg is my brother=)
Dec 16, 2008 1:32 PM

Jan 2008
Will be 16 in Jan 25 2010
my name is ... cant say cause no one in the world has it most likely i dont wanna risk anything but u can call me Riku( even if its a boy japanese name) ^^
female
Korean-American
Reading & Speaking Korean= easy
Spelling & Grammar & Vocabulary = Atrocious
CeroStrifeDec 14, 2009 12:54 PM
Dec 20, 2008 9:22 PM

Oct 2007
I'm 16, born in and living in Los Angeles. I keep my name off of the internet, just because. I'm not all into the aZn PrYdE thing, but I decided to join the club for the hell of it. I can read and speak, but not write, Korean, but only because my living conditions force me to do so.
Dec 28, 2008 9:29 AM
Jul 2008
Yo! My names Anthony Kim, I was born in Korea but moved to Canada so now I've been whitewashed to the point I can't read my own language. X_X Lol besides that I also play DoTA, I have a Playstation 3 and a Wii. Nice to meet you!
Jan 26, 2009 7:58 AM

Jan 2009
Name: ______ Kim, just call me Ringo (computer predators)
Ethnicity: Korean, but born in America

I was never born in Korea, so I have lived in sort of a more American aspect. I can still read and speak when necessary...meaning school people...>o< I love Japanese music, anything from Visual Kei, Jpop and other sorts...except rap....rap is crap in any language...except Korean. ^_^ Korean music actually comes second fav of music but there are only a few good singers. I am aspriring to be a better drawer of manga and am hoping to get a good graphic tablet or copic markers. Preferably the markers. But like really any Korean child, I am studying long and hard to become a dentist to make a good living, since being a manga artist is not a profitable job. Nothing super special just the basics.

Feb 9, 2009 5:08 AM

Jan 2008
Lcky-Rain said:
I am studying long and hard to become a dentist to make a good living, since being a manga artist is not a profitable job.

that's cool XDD we're gonna be the best dentists ever ;D
May 11, 2009 4:25 AM

Apr 2008
Hello I am Kamika XD..I have many half's..I mean nationalities XD..Well I just have a lil' drop blood of being a Korean XD..From my granny..Though I dunno how to speak much X3..Just learning =)..I love posting Korean artist's pictures in my profile!Here in MAL because it's just so fun XD..And ahh..what else?I am currently 18..Just finished my debut!Yep =)..Ahh..I am an idiot?LOL =P

I love Korean Drama's ^_^ SO MUCH..So does Korean Music's waa..Kawaii voices~

Hmm..Guess I dunno what next should I say..ehehe..XD..

Isn't she pretty?OMG!I totally love her XD..So kawaii~

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
Aug 23, 2009 10:18 AM
Jul 2009
hi :D
i was born in korea but i moved to the states when i was 7 ^^ I watch way too much anime which gets in the way of the studying i so desperately need to do. current location is in berkeley, california for school (booo) but i'm orig from socal :]
Aug 26, 2009 8:26 PM

Jan 2009
Hello! :D
I just realized that this existed, so I thought why not, let's just comment XD
Anyways, I can either be called Sotoriel, or just Jenna's fine too :3 I live in the United States on the east coast, so there's nothing too interesting about myself there xP
I absolutely adore music, anime/manga, taekwondo, and reading. Ah, also learning new languages and cultures :3

When it comes to Korean, I'd like to say that I'm pretty much fluent in speaking it. I'm very good at understanding it, but when it comes to writing... *sigh* my grammar fails, rofl. But yeah :3 I'm always willing to learn though! XD
Sep 5, 2009 8:17 AM

Oct 2008
Sup peeps!
I was born in Canada Ontario grew up with my Korean family culture. I'm pretty much 18, lolis are illegal then for me :(. I can't read Korean for shit and my speaking of the language sounds horrible with my Canadian tongue but I still can understand a couple basics. I have barely any social interaction with Koreans around me (Most of them are too normal and act like goddamn metro sexual faggots) since my town is 95% white and pretty much hang with white buddies and party.

I'm really into listening Trance, Happy hardcore, house, Kpop, Jpop, and epic songs such as the flight of the valkyries.

Most of my hobbies are hardware computer related, Airsoft, guns, military, and not so much anime anymore. I'm more of a military guy then anime guy.
Oct 18, 2009 8:43 PM

Jun 2008
I'm aqffnetlikes, and am a full Korean. I currently live in the USA. My Korean is ok, I guess. I know enough to translate for my parents and read raw manhwa. I'm young, in school, and have not decided what to do as an adult.

See ya.
Nov 17, 2010 5:33 AM
Apr 2010
Hi, name's Alex, and I am half Korean on my mothers side. I was raised in New England and now live in Hawaii. I'm a recent High School grad and don't know a whole lot of Korean. When I was growing up I knew a little, but gradually forgot most of it because no one around me ever spoke it.

I enjoy going to the beach and watching anime. And it is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Korean!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Where do you live?

DaeScope - Oct 23, 2008

22 by seiryuureborn »»
Jan 12, 2016 7:48 AM

» Some Anime with Korean dub

Shuidee - Mar 4, 2008

15 by luciferi »»
Oct 27, 2012 7:03 PM

Sticky: » You Know You're Korean When ...

Shuidee - Dec 3, 2008

16 by Yakuri »»
Jan 10, 2012 11:46 PM

» Stuff Korean Moms Like

zSolaris - Jun 15, 2010

0 by zSolaris »»
Jun 15, 2010 5:09 PM

» Help needed!

gorki - Dec 14, 2009

0 by gorki »»
Dec 14, 2009 2:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.