Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 2, 2013 2:14 AM
Jan 2013
True art requires your imagination for the unknown,
it demands you seek out the mysterious.
Yes, the best art is that which exist in your own
universe within yourself.
The contents of a maiden's skirt is no different.
When you can see, all you're left with are vulgar panties,
but if you can't see a thing, it is art.
- Shiroyasha

Best Dialogue of all time
Mar 2, 2013 2:35 AM

Dec 2012
Pretty disappointing episode, but I guess that's a given when you need to build up some suspense for some badass-ery in the upcoming finale.
Mar 2, 2013 2:39 AM

Jun 2009
My god, why is everyone so useless? Does Izayoi have to do it all?
Mar 2, 2013 3:09 AM

Nov 2012
Anyone who reads the novel, does this have material for a season 2
Mar 2, 2013 4:40 AM
Feb 2013
Kurobito said:
- Shiroyasha

THIS~!!!
Mar 2, 2013 4:41 AM

Sep 2012
Kurobito said:
- Shiroyasha

This is the essence of eroticism I am sure.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 2, 2013 4:42 AM
Feb 2013
Misail said:

There is a HUGE amount of material~!!! i read until volume 5, out 6 volumes. and this anime covers about Vol1 and half of Vol2(maybe) but it does not exceed 2 volumes
Mar 2, 2013 5:04 AM

Apr 2009
-Quasar said:

Well, so far I find him one of the few enjoyable characters to be honest. It is starting to bug me that the only Demon Lords and really tough characters we've seen are, like he says in the ending scene, are loli characters. I find Shiroyasha to be cool, though, because she has personality, and her interactions with the rest of the cast are cool. But Rich Girl and the one who's name I always forget in two seconds (xD) are not as fun as they were pointed out they could be in the first two episodes. I do, however, like that they are not as ridiculously strong as Izayoi, because that would kinda ruin his character. But yeah, so far the action scenes where Izayoi isn't involved have been a bit disappointing to me.

Mar 2, 2013 8:53 AM
Feb 2013
I wonder if there will be a season 2 of this thing?
Mar 2, 2013 10:56 AM

Jun 2012
I would have liked to see a little more of the games but I guess there really isn't any time. The beginning was a little slow but the second half was great. Looks like were down to the final 2 episodes, looks like there's going to be some good fights too.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Mar 2, 2013 11:54 AM

Sep 2012
Misail said:
This season will use up material from vol.1 and 2, and there are at least six volumes out already. Now tell me if there is material for a season 2?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 2, 2013 12:48 PM

Sep 2012
This episode was quite intense, starting with Kasukabe fight vs a girl. I like Jack 'o Lantert personality.
Demon Lord appears, Izayoi find it fun and it looks like that guy is equal to him on strenght. That enemy girl was hot too.

LOL at episode preview.
Alcyone. Electra. Maia. Taygeta. Calaeno. Asterope. Merope.
By the blessing of the Seven Sisters,
I descend from four hundred lightyears in space!
I AM MR PLEIADES!!
Mar 2, 2013 1:17 PM

Oct 2012
>3<

Mar 2, 2013 2:46 PM
Nov 2012
In my opinion episode is amazing as always, but its worring me that there are just two more episodes left. Why there are just 10 episodes, it could about 64 in my opinion, there are only two anime's i know with soo awesome badass character like in that anime. But i will watch it whole anyway
Mar 2, 2013 6:58 PM

Nov 2008
Marow said:
Izayoi being OP is so great.

and its not even his full power ;p
Mar 2, 2013 7:08 PM

Feb 2012
Can't wait for the last 2 eps... I want to see moar badass Izayoi wiping the floor~

And yeah, Izayoi+Shiroyasha ftw!
Mar 2, 2013 8:33 PM
Feb 2013
makouz789 said:
This episode was quite intense, starting with Kasukabe fight vs a girl. I like Jack 'o Lantert personality.
Demon Lord appears, Izayoi find it fun and it looks like that guy is equal to him on strenght. That enemy girl was hot too.

LOL at episode preview.

"Equal"??? ha~!!! Izayoi will destroy him~!!!
Mar 2, 2013 11:28 PM

May 2010
FFS..... why is everyone so useless, only one dude can do anything while everyone else sit there doing nothing.

and anyone saying this need a 2nd seaon, your kidding me right? plz stop
Mar 2, 2013 11:44 PM

Oct 2012
Hydnlife said:
FFS..... why is everyone so useless, only one dude can do anything while everyone else sit there doing nothing.

The other's powers have yet to be truly awakened... or so I assume. Having everyone be overpowered wouldn't be fun :( There has to be some challenges.

I think I second season would be nice. Shiroyasha and Izayoi with their pervertedness *w* And of course all the action :)

Mar 3, 2013 12:43 AM
Jun 2012
Hydnlife said:

He's just stronger, simple as that, but I'm sure the other ones will find things they can do to benefit the team and make it stronger in their own ways in time.

Other then that, I support a second season; Some people like wimpy cry baby main characters, I like one's that are already prepackage bad asses who know how to toy with people. To each their own.
Mar 3, 2013 3:01 AM

May 2010
the preview lol..
Mar 3, 2013 6:21 AM

Dec 2012
Hydnlife said:

He's a level 50 starting out in the beginner area, the others are also level 50's but aren't as experienced at fighting, also notice how after getting attacked by Izayoi, the guy wasn't affected by it at all.
Mar 3, 2013 6:58 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Monde11 said:
Hydnlife said:

He's a level 50 starting out in the beginner area, the others are also level 50's but aren't as experienced at fighting, also notice how after getting attacked by Izayoi, the guy wasn't affected by it at all.

Well also notice how Izayoi is not affected at all... He's trying to probe information out of his opponents instead of beating them down right away. Plus they have to win the game, which does not equal to beating the opponent. Even if he kills all the opponents, the game winning conditions might be not satisfied, or even worse, never be satisfied because the opponents are defeated/killed.

If this was a game, he's more like a hacker who can use cheats but refuse to do so unless absolutely necessary. All the others are regular players. He's not.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 3, 2013 8:21 AM

Jun 2011
wakka9ca said:
Monde11 said:
Hydnlife said:

Well also notice how Izayoi is not affected at all... He's trying to probe information out of his opponents instead of beating them down right away. Plus they have to win the game, which does not equal to beating the opponent. Even if he kills all the opponents, the game winning conditions might be not satisfied, or even worse, never be satisfied because the opponents are defeated/killed.

If this was a game, he's more like a hacker who can use cheats but refuse to do so unless absolutely necessary. All the others are regular players. He's not.

Yeah Izayoi really did not care that the enemy tried to catch his legs tbh i think he would be more bothered if he accidently stepped into a puddle of water than take that enemy's attack. That enemy Izayoi is facing is just fodder to him like wakka said Izayoi is just getting info from them, neither of the villains could even react in time to him when Izayoi plowed the guy into the wall then dragged him about like he was running a stick across the ground. The enemy also did take damage since he had some blood in his mouth just not that much since it was not even Izayoi's aim.

Also do not count Asuka out yet the preview and the OP made it obvious that she will be using that golem before this game is done. Kasukabe i do not think will be playing to much of a role this time, from what i heard she gets development later on which wont be in the anime since only 10 episodes. Also it showed that Kasukabe also needs to learn to rely on other people she is to used to being alone and does not really know how to ask for help or rely on others, but she seemed to learn that if not a little after the fight with the pumpkin.

I am sort of surprised but at the same time not surprised that Leticia is struggling i guess its cause she went head to head with a full demon lord (i think that is the demon lord right?) on top of Leticia herself being rather nerfed since she had he greatest gift stripped away from her but i would also not count her out yet. Surprisingly for me Sandra turned out to be pretty strong i had my doubts about her i thought she was just forced into the position since her dad the previous floor master became ill, but it turns out she packs quite a punch.

Also loled at the preview with what Izayoi said to Kurousagi

As always 10 episodes is not enough and now only 2 left.
DragoonDeusMar 3, 2013 8:24 AM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Mar 3, 2013 8:28 AM

Sep 2012
wakka9ca said:
Still I cannot help feeling that perhaps Izayoi will meet some difficulty when he faces the demon (Maou) Pest. In the anime world it seems all the demon is overwhelmingly powerful and capable of widespread destruction or pillage (look at NO NAME). I do not think Izayoi will be shown to easily defeat all these demons. At the end it would be more interesting to see him being challenged and realize that he has to solve the problem by some smart tactics instead of just his cheat level power.

Mar 3, 2013 9:20 AM

Jun 2011
symbv said:
wakka9ca said:
Still I cannot help feeling that perhaps Izayoi will meet some difficulty when he faces the demon (Maou) Pest. In the anime world it seems all the demon is overwhelmingly powerful and capable of widespread destruction or pillage (look at NO NAME). I do not think Izayoi will be shown to easily defeat all these demons. At the end it would be more interesting to see him being challenged and realize that he has to solve the problem by some smart tactics instead of just his cheat level power.

I am not sure what you mean there, really Izayoi has been playing things pretty smart and strategically since he arrived in that world even more so since the battle against the Perseus community. After he found out communities could be based on legends, folklore, fairy tails and mythology he and Jin were both locked away in the library increasing their knowledge on them, Izayoi even commented on how Jin did not have to try keep up with him. Izayoi only knows so much about the pied piper of Hamelin because of his newly gained knowledge after pretty much living in the library, i hope you did not think Izayoi was pulling all this infomation out of his ass. Izayoi even had Jin explain about the pied piper the other episode in the meeting to expressly show the fruits of their research.

He is one of those characters that does not need to get his ass kicked before bettering himself he saw a weakness/lack of knowledge and he went about fixing it. Also he even went out of his way to say he could not of won the Perseus gift game without the others help since he needed them to get to Rios before his part came in, he already used tactics and teamwork to overcome a problem he could not solve on his own. Even in this demon lord gift game the end aim is to uncover the real legend among the fakes, sure there will be fights but at the end of it you still need to use your mind to win it.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Mar 3, 2013 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
Hydnlife said:

Ye! How dare they have other opinions than you!

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Mar 3, 2013 12:12 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
symbv said:
wakka9ca said:

Izayoi doesn't need more intelligence than he already has. If he did, it would have been even worse (he would have been beyond godly). The current him can already predict the majority of opponent moves and the legends associated with them. Essentially, his knowledge of legends is very high, which will help his battles.

As for his brute force let's say that he will not be wiping the floor with all the games in the future because not all the games involves beating your opponent to submission. If all the games were a 1v1 match, I don't think there are a lot of demon lords who can fight on par with him. If he removed his limiters it will be like a 10s victory most of the time.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 3, 2013 1:49 PM

Jul 2010
This was an action packed episode! Izayoi could've prevented all of that from happening if it weren't for him being occupied with that low-class demon.

Mar 3, 2013 2:43 PM

Nov 2009
Vikopaulum said:
-Quasar said:

Well, so far I find him one of the few enjoyable characters to be honest. It is starting to bug me that the only Demon Lords and really tough characters we've seen are, like he says in the ending scene, are loli characters.

Maybe we can safely say that those who are overpowered and absurdly stong are being child-form because it's a way to hide, or hold back their power; just because it's too overpowering. With Izayoi as an exception of course. XD
Mar 3, 2013 2:56 PM

Oct 2011
Looks like Izayoi will finally have a worthy opponent this time.

Mar 4, 2013 8:07 AM
Dec 2012
Elite60 said:
I liked that Jack-O'-Lantern character.

Same for me.

White loli, Golden-haired loli and Plague loli, anymore loli?
Mar 4, 2013 9:48 AM

Feb 2012
Kurobito said:
- Shiroyasha

<3
Why only 2 eps left T_T
Mar 4, 2013 12:36 PM

Aug 2011
rishardew said:
Kasukabe best girl.

Indeed.
All others pale in comparison.
Mar 5, 2013 3:32 AM
Jan 2013
Oh too bad, Yu quits.
Mar 5, 2013 6:52 AM
Dec 2012
The demon lord of Rattenfanger is a loli XD
Izayoi is not affected by that sound?
Mar 5, 2013 7:49 AM

Sep 2012
wakka9ca said:
Izayoi doesn't need more intelligence than he already has. If he did, it would have been even worse (he would have been beyond godly). The current him can already predict the majority of opponent moves and the legends associated with them. Essentially, his knowledge of legends is very high, which will help his battles.

As for his brute force let's say that he will not be wiping the floor with all the games in the future because not all the games involves beating your opponent to submission. If all the games were a 1v1 match, I don't think there are a lot of demon lords who can fight on par with him. If he removed his limiters it will be like a 10s victory most of the time.
I guess you are right. I was just thinking that it would be great once in a while to see Izayoi is not overpowering, meaning neither his brute force or his knowledge does not give him the sufficient inherent advantage, and he must come up with some improvisation kind of smartness to win. Even in this episode even though he only knows the identity of the other side after the game starts he is not in any hard-pressed situation so he is still at leisure to think out his strategy. I would like to see some circumstances when he does not have such luxury.

Mar 6, 2013 12:43 AM

Jul 2012
BlackCrescent said:
Elite60 said:

Same for me.

that Jack-O'-Lantern guy was freakin awesome
Mar 6, 2013 3:21 PM

May 2011
Looks like this arc is finally getting serious and I am loving it. That Jack-'O-Lantern guy was awesome and I liked the new loli as well.

The endart in this episode looks amazing.
Mar 6, 2013 11:22 PM

Feb 2012
therandomestguy said:
BlackCrescent said:
Elite60 said:

Same for me.

that Jack-O'-Lantern guy was freakin awesome

Yes he was.

Looks like this arc will be wrapping up quite nicely.
Mar 7, 2013 4:20 AM
Apr 2011
For me this episode need more fighting scene...., because there will be 2 episode left...
Mar 8, 2013 1:45 PM
Feb 2012
Hopefully the opponents will pose a real threat to the protagonist group this time. Sadly though, Izayoi is making me believe otherwise. Seriously, that kid needs to get his ass kicked at least once before the anime ends.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 12, 2013 1:53 PM

Jan 2011
I like Jack-O'-Latern, hopefully he'll come over to the dark good side.
I'm waiting for Izayoi to active his über mode.
This episode was probably buildup, but this event may not even be finished in the first season.
I guess it'll turn out just fine with Izayoi raping everything and everyone and then cute-loli-enemy-girl will be like "Kyaa~ I'll join the No-Names!" or something like that. I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 25, 2013 11:30 AM

Dec 2011
So AoD has finally got this episode to actually work.

It's a shame that You had to resign. I was looking forward to her taking the spotlight for once.

Izayoi allegedly could have defeated the Piper easily? Had he targeted her and left the man, how would things have turned out? They would have been unable to take control of all those people.
Looking forward to the next episode. I hope it's out a bit quicker than this one was.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 28, 2013 11:14 PM

Nov 2012
anders160196 said:
Monde11 said:

Why is Shiroyasha so perfect?
Seems like i'm not the only one who loved the handshake...

Great show, to bad it's nearly over.

I like the show because it brings so much energy even if it doesn't have a terribly complex plot there always some sort of development so I don't get bored.
The characters are all pretty nice, at first I thought they were going to be shallow, flat and stereotypical.Now there actually kind of likeable.
I don't like how izayoi seems to be ridiculously strong without an explanation.I would have prefered he start off with an okay gift then become stronger gradually but his energy and overall attitude kind of makes it okay.

“It’s fascinating. You know all these words, and they’re all English, but when you string them together into sentences, they just don’t make any sense.”
Jun 6, 2013 8:55 PM
Jul 2018

Poor Asuka. Too bad that Shiroyashi can't fight though.
It will be the beginning of the climax.
Two more episodes left. :(
Jun 10, 2013 1:52 PM

May 2012
Quite interesting episode really nice action and that ending made it really interesting, lets see what happens next!
Jul 10, 2013 1:06 AM

Sep 2010
I ending card for this episode was gorgeous. I really like Jack-o-Lantern it was pretty cool.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 18, 2013 5:12 PM

Sep 2011
Starting to get a bit interesting. Too bad there is only 2 episodes left. LOL
Dec 21, 2013 6:46 PM

Jun 2013
Yvese said:
Izayoi and Shiroyasha, best perverted duo!

Sucks that there's only 2 eps left :(

I know right!
I hope there will be second season for this series.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

348 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

135 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.