Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2013 3:45 AM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ruriko is back with Mikako's dad and Mikako will get picked up by that designer. A happy ending for a good anime.

If you haven't seen it already, watch Paradise Kiss.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2016 2:48 PM

Aug 2013
Aw the ending is so sweet!
The manga ending is said to have more detail into who marries who and stuff like that so I'm definitely going to read that as soon as I can!
Also can't wait to start watching Paradise Kiss!
I wanted to start watching PK but since I saw that this was a prequel of sorts I decided to watch it first!
... Though there were some flaws throughout...it was still such and enjoyable show!
I give it 8/10. ♥
Mar 3, 2020 1:39 PM

Nov 2016
Final episodes that play the opening during end of the episode are usually among the best, wonderful. This was such a satisfying conclusion, there's really nothing I could complain about. Maybe aside from Ayumi not ending up with Yuusuke, but you can't have everything.

8/10 admittedly not exceptionally good, but being 50 episodes long definitely gives an advantage. The characters grow on you so much and you're more invested in general. Also loved the style of the series and the OST.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2020 11:56 AM

Jul 2015
Nice end, Mikako getting a huge step closer to her dream, everyone having no drama anymore with their relation going good, and the Haniwa getting sold....too bad for Noriji though #GiveNorijiHappyEnd

Loved the characters but I wish Mikako wasn't such a immature kid most of the time because it kind of annoyed me as well as Mariko acting like some diva

While the artstyle was bad in my opinion, it kinda grew onto me and I actually think fits the whole haniwa seller/artsy teenager theme. But I wish they didn't drew the lipstick so big which bothered me the most

Overall decent anime, time to warp to the related anime Paradise Kiss, would be nice to see some familiar faces

Dec 26, 2020 4:44 PM

Jun 2015
Such a sweet ending... These last couple of episodes have been great. Then again the whole show is phenomenal. 9/10

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Jul 1, 2021 3:13 PM

Jan 2021
I loved the ending!
I’m gonna read the manga now
Oct 6, 2022 8:36 AM

Apr 2016
Perfect way to end such an amazing and enjoyable show, having watched "Paradise Kiss" before make it sweet too.
Jan 14, 2023 8:59 PM

Oct 2021
i accidentally watched the last episode instead of the first one so im waiting till my memory slowly forgets it

this happened to me with soul eater too :’(

Sep 25, 2023 1:11 PM

Jun 2015
And it's finally done. Now onto the main objective of watching this: Paradise Kiss.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 44 Discussion

SpookyWasabi - Jan 7, 2013

10 by BweBwaBee »»
Apr 18, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 45 Discussion

mich1ru - Jun 14, 2016

5 by Kaspperxxi »»
Mar 6, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 13 Discussion

SpookyWasabi - Dec 12, 2012

4 by BweBwaBee »»
Mar 5, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 14 Discussion

SpookyWasabi - Dec 12, 2012

11 by BweBwaBee »»
Mar 5, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Gokinjo Monogatari Episode 2 Discussion

Kappaka - Nov 18, 2009

6 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.