Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 1, 2013 1:25 AM
Mar 2013
And thank you for helping with your answer,,
Mar 1, 2013 1:29 AM

Nov 2011
That's one crazy plot twist. Never expect Kimijima Kou to be the bad guy or Aki's sister worked with him. The last few episodes are sure gonna be a mind blowing one.

Mar 1, 2013 1:35 AM

Sep 2012
Remember the coincidence we all exclaimed when both shows of NoitaminA, Psycho-Pass and Robotic;Notes, all made a major turn for big shit happening back in ep.16? I see another parallel again,, though not as dramatic, in this ep.19: Both shows have the society barely trying to recover from a wide scale paralysis and the villains in both shows are trying to use the limited time available before the full recovery to make the next step to further their gain and get closer to their ultimate goal. Interesting.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 1, 2013 1:42 AM
Mar 2013
It sort of relates to "Order out of Chaos", in a sense that chaos is created in order to execute plans. It happens in the real world all the time.
Mar 1, 2013 1:46 AM

Sep 2012
neoneo said:
It sort of relates to "Order out of Chaos", in a sense that chaos is created in order to execute plans. It happens in the real world all the time.
You seem to be saying that chaos is deliberately created in order to execute plans, perhaps you can name a few examples of why you think it happens in the real world all the time. For now I can only think of terrorists as an example.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 1, 2013 1:59 AM

Jun 2011
AiCon said:
@ Kansokusha: You really should have put that info in spoilers for people who don't want to spoiled like that.

Sorry my bad, I somehow thought that it's already being revealed XP. Edited.

AiCon said:
The twist in the end with Kimijima was out of nowhere and who knew that Nae could fight like that? She really is like the perfect woman in R;N. Smart, cute, has a sense of humor and can kick some ass when needed.

Not if you hurt her father lol! Seriously it's said that she raids her bicycle 50km per day and is so good in fighting games that her reflex is inhuman XD. Just don't mess with the Flat-out Princess.
Mar 1, 2013 2:27 AM

Nov 2010
So many plot twists so little time, heck there were so many plot twists that i half expected someone else to die this episode.
*Points to almost running into you van*

Mar 1, 2013 2:32 AM

Sep 2012
I am reading Japanese forum about this episode, and there are comments saying that the scene before the OP of ep.1, which I had already forgotten, is a big hint of what is coming later in the series. I am really curious about what the link is.

Mar 1, 2013 2:43 AM

Sep 2012
Mar 1, 2013 2:56 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Crazy episode, so crazy, goodness me this was such an awesome episode.
Mar 1, 2013 3:32 AM

Sep 2012
I'm so confused. Can someone explain what happened in the S;G light novel regarding Nae in spoiler tags because I've heard some weird stuff haha. Also, is the before S;G or afterwards. I'm just at a loss of words after watching this episode.
Mar 1, 2013 4:32 AM

May 2011
This episode made me feel like rewatching Steins;Gate for probably the nth time.
A Humble Pawn of the Hakuou Gakuin Seitokaichou, Hinagiku Katsura!
Mar 1, 2013 4:54 AM

Jan 2012
Robots, robots everywhere... and little Nae doing all this stuff... Okarin, where is you when we need you most?!
Mar 1, 2013 5:02 AM
Mar 2013
So...when Airi was acting all moe towards Kai, it was actually Kimijima Kou all along? That's...pretty weird.. haha.
Mar 1, 2013 5:04 AM

Aug 2011
Amazing episodes, a lot of plot twists happened and damn that Misa. How deluded can one be. She even destroyed Aki's robot. I don't even... If it weren't for that it was an illusion.

Things are getting hectic yet again, and after all Toshiyuki Sawada was a good guy. I think there is more to him than this though. Hopefully he will put a stopper on Misa. This show is just getting better and better.

Airi pops out of nowhere at the airport to stop Kai and gang to take off to where Misa currently is. Damn that AI and Deus Ex Kou. This cliffhanger man.

Also Nae to the rescue! She got some epic moves! Glad she came just in time to save Furu~

Another thing I want to let out of my chest..

WHY DOES THIS SHOW HAVE TO CRUSH EVERY SINGLE POSITIVE ENERGY AKI HAS! >_>
Mar 1, 2013 5:37 AM
Apr 2012
This episode made me glad that I recently read Chaos;Head, heh.
Mar 1, 2013 5:45 AM

Aug 2012
The plot twists were really good, I never suspected Kimijima Kou to be the "bad guy", maybe there's more to it than that though.

I've never liked Misa so my opinion of her hasn't really changed.

Another 5/5 episode but where's Subaru and Junna lol
Mar 1, 2013 5:53 AM

Jan 2013
Misaki reminds me of Moeka from S;G
Mar 1, 2013 6:12 AM

Nov 2012
i'm so confused. but it was a great episode. i just need it all resolved now so my head'll stop hurting.
Mar 1, 2013 6:15 AM

Jan 2013
Overall liked this ep, also Anti-tank missiles in crowded buildings lulz. It seems to be fallowing, it also seems to be fallowing the finished works rather well, though I still am at odds with the pacing of the show.
Mar 1, 2013 6:42 AM

Dec 2009
This is just confusing and bad.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 1, 2013 7:15 AM

Sep 2011
JAXA FTW O(≧∇≦)O
Mar 1, 2013 7:22 AM
Feb 2013
The thing I am wondering is, how will they manage to get a full working Gunvarrel by the last episode(like in the beginning of the first episode)?

By Noah, do they mean like the one from Chaos;Head?

I think that Suzuha learnt her moves from Nae!
Loved the GunPro-2 breaking on the spider like robot scene. Anyone know where I can find the music that plays during that scene? Or the Mizuka's death scene for that matter?
Mar 1, 2013 7:39 AM

Mar 2011
Nisheeth said:
The thing I am wondering is, how will they manage to get a full working Gunvarrel by the last episode(like in the beginning of the first episode)?

Loved the GunPro-2 breaking on the spider like robot scene. Anyone know where I can find the music that plays during that scene? Or the Mizuka's death scene for that matter?

Yeah, that Noah. From Chaos;Head. But it's now a little more portable.

Suzuha couldn't learn from Nae, because in Steins;Gate's world lines they're enemies, you know.

Mar 1, 2013 7:44 AM

Mar 2012
Pulling the plot twist so much into the end makes it feel a little forced, but it stills fits into the developed background, so I'm ok with it :D

Actually it makes me happy that the story is pedal-to-the-metal now, the show had too many nice characters, it would have been a real shame if they were misused.

It bugs me a little...
Mar 1, 2013 7:49 AM

Sep 2012
Question: Why did they deem they needed to create this Misaki hologram to be seen jumping into the big robot before it went around destroying other robots? And if the company president knew she was a hologram, why kept shooting at her? Why asked Kai and Aki to stop her, as it would be futile anyway? And if he did not know she was a hologram, how did he come to know it when he met Kai later?

Mar 1, 2013 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
Was an amazing episode.
Mar 1, 2013 8:01 AM
Jun 2009
symbv said:
Question: Why did they deem they needed to create this Misaki hologram to be seen jumping into the big robot before it went around destroying other robots? And if the company president knew she was a hologram, why kept shooting at her? Why asked Kai and Aki to stop her, as it would be futile anyway? And if he did not know she was a hologram, how did he come to know it when he met Kai later?

He could have figured it out after the fact. Like finding the hologram device, I think its NOAH, at where he faced her.
Mar 1, 2013 8:02 AM

Mar 2011
symbv said:

I personally think, that he didn't know about Misaki being a Delusion. He knew about the technology, but when he understood everything it was already too late.
Delu-Misaki was at Expo to distract Sawada, which probably means that the Committee is aware about him. I think, that's supposed to be a trap for Sawada, to lure him near the Giant Robot and kill, but unexpectedly Aki and Kai interfered, so the whole thing went by different scenario. Still succeeded, though. At least most of it was a success.
FinjasMar 1, 2013 8:06 AM

Mar 1, 2013 8:03 AM
Jun 2009
hypochondriac said:
I'm so confused. Can someone explain what happened in the S;G light novel regarding Nae in spoiler tags because I've heard some weird stuff haha. Also, is the before S;G or afterwards. I'm just at a loss of words after watching this episode.

Mar 1, 2013 8:51 AM

Sep 2009
Felus said:
I had to re-watch this again to fully understand it. But WOW.

The use of Noah, black hole bombs, Misa's tron like suit. All we need is Takumi, Hōōin Kyōma to team up with Kai and we'll have an epic 5pb / Nitroplus ending.

Mar 1, 2013 9:08 AM

Mar 2011
Lahis said:
Felus said:
I had to re-watch this again to fully understand it. But WOW.

The use of Noah, black hole bombs, Misa's tron like suit. All we need is Takumi, Hōōin Kyōma to team up with Kai and we'll have an epic 5pb / Nitroplus ending.

Mar 1, 2013 9:26 AM

Aug 2011
-Kugimiya Rie singing "Kagome Kagome"
-'nuff said.
Mar 1, 2013 9:46 AM

Oct 2012
This shows getting really good, only problem is how obsessed they are with the sister who clearly doesn't care about them.
Mar 1, 2013 10:02 AM
Dec 2011
This is turning out to be project 2045 "the anime" but with robots as the icing on top. Having your mind uploaded onto the internet is what the project aims to do in the near future.
Mar 1, 2013 10:12 AM

Jun 2011
Amazing episode!
Now all makes sense, and Noah IV and SERN are involved in this...
Misaki is a bitch
"Nobody knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite"- Rintarou Okabe
Mar 1, 2013 10:27 AM

Dec 2012
samurai1993 said:
Pulling the plot twist so much into the end makes it feel a little forced, but it stills fits into the developed background, so I'm ok with it :D

Actually it makes me happy that the story is pedal-to-the-metal now, the show had too many nice characters, it would have been a real shame if they were misused.

It bugs me a little...
Mar 1, 2013 10:48 AM

Jun 2010
WAIT. WHY? WHY? WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THAT NAE IS NAE? THAT NAE FROM STEINS GATE IS NAE OF ROBOTIC NOTES? WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THAT SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF FB? I just rewatched Steins;Gate two months ago. How come I didn't realize that fact? I completely forgot that this is just a different world line. I hate myself now....

Anyways, back to the episode. So Misa is just an illusion? So she is immortal?

I'm disappointed on the lack of development between Kai and Aki this episode. Could've been more emotional and stuff.

I literary shouted SHIT when Airi appeared with a gun. Damn, didn't expect her to be a vassal of Kimijima Kou. I didn't even consider that Kimijima Kou is the villain in the first place. Damn 5pb plot twist, caught me off guard.

JAXA vs Kimijima Kou faction? I wish SERN/CERN had more part in this conflict.

Quite interesting that Nae is named "Sister Braun". I can't really see the Nae in Steins;Gate that
and this calm and fun Nae being the same...
Mar 1, 2013 10:52 AM
Feb 2013
Finjas said:
Nisheeth said:

Suzuha couldn't learn from Nae, because in Steins;Gate's world lines they're enemies, you know.

But I thought that in the one of the alpha world lines. If I am not mistaken,her father never even dies in the SG World Line, and Suzuha never comes to the past in it.
Mar 1, 2013 11:25 AM

Mar 2011
Nisheeth said:
Finjas said:
Nisheeth said:

But I thought that in the one of the alpha world lines. If I am not mistaken,her father never even dies in the SG World Line, and Suzuha never comes to the past in it.

Well yeah, and she's also doesn't need to learn how to fight in SG-world line or at least, we don't know for sure that she does.
So, it's pretty pointless to say, that Suzuha learnt her moves from Nae when we don't even know if she really can fight in SG-world line. Maybe she's just an ordinary teenage girl.
So, considering that, I thought you were talking about lines, where we know for sure what Suzuha is like.
FinjasMar 1, 2013 11:30 AM

Mar 1, 2013 11:34 AM

May 2011
Steins;Gate spoiler

Mar 1, 2013 11:43 AM
Feb 2013
Finjas said:
Nisheeth said:
Finjas said:
Nisheeth said:

Well yeah, and she's also doesn't need to learn how to fight in SG-world line or at least, we don't know for sure that she does.
So, it's pretty pointless to say, that Suzuha learnt her moves from Nae when we don't even know if she really can fight in SG-world line. Maybe she's just an ordinary teenage girl.
So, considering that, I thought you were talking about lines, where we know for sure what Suzuha is like.

Fair point.
Mar 1, 2013 11:52 AM

Oct 2011
Holy....!!!! Mind f** and plot twits!!! Airi is Kimijou. I love how they mentioned NOAH, Black holes, CERN/SERN, Alpha and Beta. Everything from C;H,S;G is coming together in R;N. Can't wait to be mind blown in these last few episodes.
Mar 1, 2013 1:02 PM

Jul 2008
imo bad episode
Twists pulled out of the writers asses

I was to rate the show at least an 8 but now iam not sure about that anymore :<
Mar 1, 2013 1:09 PM

Sep 2012
Oldy said:
imo bad episode

I rated it a 6 before this episode, now a 7.
Mar 1, 2013 1:31 PM

Aug 2012
Just when I lost all hope for the series, it took a sudden turn with those mindfucking plot-twists. Let's see what they can do with just 3 episodes left. But I guess it's too late to change my score for these series, 8 is still pretty high though. If I weren't disappointed in the previous episodes, my score would've been higher.

And wow, I can't believe Mr. Brown's daughter just kicked some asses in this one.

My Youtube page: link
Mar 1, 2013 1:32 PM
Nov 2012
The sudden shift in happening status was to great for my body to handle.

Seriously thought nothing was going to happen but this show just got insanely good.
Mar 1, 2013 1:35 PM

Dec 2012
Oldy said:
imo bad episode

Have you watched/read Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate? I believe this episode would be confusing to most people who haven't, which is not ideal, but if you have, most things do make sense.

If you're talking about Kimijima, though...

• In retrospect, don't you think it's weird that someone would go through all that trouble of creating those quests (and quite easy to cheat ones) to get some reports on some conspiracy that'd be hardly taken seriously by anyone if revealed, when there were probably many better ways to provide evidence to the world of it?
  • Why would the good guy deceive someone into spreading the reports, when that'd probably cause some pretty big reaction from the "bad guys" (possibly resulting in the death of the person who found the reports), if you assume what they say is true?
  • And that thing about freezing/whatever Airi, which is already shady enough just considering ghost-AI-Airi, why was she hidden away? Who are her parents, and why would they let a random stranger keep her in a chamber in his secret basement?
  • Not to mention all the times someone told Kai to forget about the dude, which although not the clearest advice, is one that fits him being a villain.

I mean, anyone giving it a thought would have noticed that Kimijima has his own agenda. It sure is a surprise/twist/etc that he is the (a?) villain, but you can't say it's an ass-pull.
There's probably many more hints through the series, but I'd need to rewatch, and I don't think I have the time right now. Unfortunately.

EDIT: Sorry if you were not talking about him, but I got carried away and wanted to write it anyway. =P
TulicloureMar 1, 2013 1:40 PM
Mar 1, 2013 1:45 PM

Dec 2011
Ooh, this escalated so fast.
Kimijima Kou is the root of evil after all.

Really good, using AR like illusions, whatever project it is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2013 2:04 PM

Jul 2010
Damn, so many revelations this episode. Can't wait to learn just what the hell is going on!

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2012

266 by Rinkitori31 »»
Apr 14, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

339 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jan 22, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

216 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

303 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

156 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.