Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2013 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, I guess the bullet sort of missed? Well, she's still running. And wow, kinda cool when she just jumped into that Sumeragi like that. I kinda face palmed when the audience thought the performance was part of the show lol

Oh poor Aki ;.;

Poor Frau as well ;.; wow. I got to say that some of the music in this episode were done well. I found the ending of this episode to be pretty thrilling.
Feb 28, 2013 11:33 AM
Dec 2012
Ah it was Misaki. It was a bit predictable though.

Stark700 said:
Hmm, I guess the bullet sort of missed?

I wondered if that guy intentionally missed the target.
Feb 28, 2013 11:46 AM

Jul 2012
Misaki was never there, she was only a delusion created by the Noah 4 device. The robot that went to rampage was remote controlled.
Feb 28, 2013 3:08 PM

Nov 2007
So it was all delusional.

Wow @ the truth about Makishima Report and him "appearing".
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 28, 2013 3:51 PM

Aug 2011
That was an amazing episode. I can say that I was actually a little bit... disturbed? Not in a feel-bad way. More like scared-disturbed at the end. It was really eerie.

Again, Kai x Aki. Need I say more?

Anyways, poor Aki. D: I feel so horrible for her. It must be so difficult staying positive like she does all the time, especially when she's really upset. This episode she kind of snapped. I'm glad Kai was there to make her feel better.
Feb 28, 2013 6:30 PM

Jun 2011
That was a plot-twist indeed, but I don't think I like it... Maybe it was for their reactions (not enough fear?). Honestly, I was waiting for a more dramatic revelation.
Feb 28, 2013 6:40 PM

Oct 2010
Good ep, I could totally feel the feels.

Preview for next week : http://roboticsnotes.tv/story/episode/#ep19
Feb 28, 2013 7:09 PM

Jan 2012
Mr. Brown? as in THAT Mr. Braun?
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 28, 2013 7:18 PM

Nov 2007
Haters where?! This anime just made you look like fools right there!

Bloody amazing episode and twist after twist after twist! and SERN is involved. Fantastic! So many things to look forward to, don't even know where to start from?!

Brilliant/All Aspects
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 28, 2013 7:21 PM

Nov 2011
NoobHunterD said:
I hope so :3 and damn that Misa was a kind of hologram
Feb 28, 2013 7:44 PM

Feb 2012
Holy shit. So much went down this ep. Wowwwww.

Everything was revealed to be backwards this ep. Kimijima is the bad guy, and Sawada is the good guy. Mind = blown.

Can't wait for next ep!
Feb 28, 2013 7:48 PM

Jun 2011
Jhowkun said:
NoobHunterD said:
I hope so :3 and damn that Misa was a kind of hologram

No, they actually meant
Feb 28, 2013 8:01 PM

Jun 2012
lol I'm so confused. This anime pretty much defies genre convention, looks like it's firmly settled into conspiracy. Completely thrown off by the robot building (subplot?)
I DON'T EVEN KNOW NOW.

Hopefully the last few episodes will tie things together, else I will declare myself an idiot, otherwise... INCEPTION.
Feb 28, 2013 8:14 PM
Jul 2012
transcendent12 said:
lol I'm so confused. This anime pretty much defies genre convention, looks like it's firmly settled into conspiracy.
That is pretty much the same thing as Steins;Gate so it's not really that surprising. Unless you've never watched that, which you should've, because some minor details in this anime are related to that. Also, sounds like Sern is at it again.
Feb 28, 2013 8:24 PM

Jul 2009
meh.. better. i still think kai and the little sister's problems is nothing but a big side show. like compared to the world ending, their robot problems are the least of my concern, yet the show is still focused on them and their sisterly love (or lack thereof).

and who knew that little ms.braun can take on 2 armed, trained soldiers. lol. i think she might be the only likeable character in this show.
Feb 28, 2013 8:27 PM

Sep 2012
Kurogashi said:
ike compared to the world ending, their robot problems are the least of my concern
The show is called ROBOTics;Notes for a reason, right?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 28, 2013 8:39 PM

Jan 2013
A little confusing.
I'm not sure about the black hole rockets and holograms.
Hopefully it's not too much crammed in the last 3 episodes
Feb 28, 2013 8:46 PM

Oct 2012
DAMN, that was an amazing episode. Looks like Kimijima Kou was behind everything
Feb 28, 2013 9:02 PM
Oct 2010
goddamn this ep was another mindfuck. mind is feeling so numb like those sluts in doujin after taking 40+ cocks.

wow so kimijima was behind it all. damn series made him look like jesus or something.

interesting how propaganda played into the reports on the news. trippy and pretty realistic.

i thought there wasnt much frau the last few eps. now we see her finding more pieces. same company paid her friend and produced her moms anime. i was really surprised it was misa rather than her boss. series really threw a curve ball on everything
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Feb 28, 2013 9:13 PM

Jun 2011
SERN, you, again !? They never learn…
Let's do a game, every time Kai says みさねえ, we have to drink a shot… The siscon-ism of this episode was so annoying.

NoobHunterD said:

The thing is, he didn't say Mr. Braun but S Braun.

I can't help but dislike Nae, because of that damn world-line, but she did saved Frau (<3)… I'm so confused !
Feb 28, 2013 9:23 PM

Sep 2011
Nae..Wtf? LOL.

Shit going down.

Was pretty obvious Kimijima was behind this. I also bet money that Aki's sister is being brain washed by Kimijima Kou because I believe they
TyrelFeb 28, 2013 9:30 PM
Feb 28, 2013 9:25 PM

Sep 2011
This episode is too much for me to comprehend. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I'm not saying it's a good thing either.

Feb 28, 2013 10:15 PM

May 2012
i take back my word last week.. go die misaki... i wonder when daru will appear hes part of the cast..

eminagnam said:

Stark700 said:

Its an illusion, the real misaki is in tanegashima..
Dark_MessiahFeb 28, 2013 10:28 PM

Feb 28, 2013 10:38 PM
Dec 2011
I had to re-watch this again to fully understand it. But WOW.

The use of Noah, black hole bombs, Misa's tron like suit. All we need is Takumi, Hōōin Kyōma to team up with Kai and we'll have an epic 5pb / Nitroplus ending.
Feb 28, 2013 10:52 PM

Jan 2011
Un-fucking-believable! This episode is downright amazing. I mean holy shit, so many things happened in this episode. So the 'Misa' that was in the white powered suit was actually an illusion and the real Misa is actually in Tanegashima and continuing with her rocket mission and fuck shit up. Sawada is actually the good guy? My god, I didn't see this coming at all, seriously!

When Frau got knocked out by those soldiers I freaked out but I was so glad to see Nae save the day! Airi singing the Kagome Kagome song with an expressionless face and shooting at Kai was absolutely unprecedented! Then it's revealed that Kimijima Kou has gained eternal life in the network.

My god, I can't believe how good this episode was. I really liked how they referenced SERN and even S Braun (Nae). So Sawada knew about Mr. Braun? :D Man I love Robotics;Notes so much, so glad I didn't stop watching this!
Feb 28, 2013 10:58 PM

Jan 2012
oh man... my head feels like spinning... the story plot somehow turns into complicated one

so kimijima kou is the real villain? and senomiya misaki is his companion? while the consciousness of kimijima kou is kept on network?! okay that's crazy

still i don't know when the first episode scene (kai launched the gunvarrel) will come true. i think i'm thinking too much about it lol
Feb 28, 2013 11:07 PM

Feb 2012
What a plot TWIST!! Didn't expect that coming!! So Epic damn Misa and CERN !! Fudge that fudging Kimijima Koa guy... Why you got to do that to poor Airi of all people!! Here's my question is this the big World War 3 that was talked about in Steuns;Gate? Tell me Nai wasn't a badass taking those two guys out!!! Ahh 3 more episodes too go!!
Feb 28, 2013 11:10 PM

Jan 2011
crazy episode so many plot twists in one episode! at first i had to rethink the Nae moment but then i remembered whose daughter she is lol
Feb 28, 2013 11:12 PM
Dec 2011
Who here thinks Nae got her moves from Suzuha?
Feb 28, 2013 11:12 PM

Dec 2012
Wow, so much happening this episode! I don't think there was a single scene without at least something big happening or being revealed.

Also, some good emotional moments.

And all those references... NOAH, SERN, Black Holes, S Braunn/Nae...

Felus said:

Exactly what came to my mind, but
TulicloureFeb 28, 2013 11:18 PM
Feb 28, 2013 11:18 PM

Sep 2011
Dark_Messiah said:
i take back my word last week.. go die misaki... i wonder when daru will appear hes part of the cast..

eminagnam said:

Stark700 said:

Its an illusion, the real misaki is in tanegashima..

He doesn't appear. If you look @ the spoiler in his character tab.
Feb 28, 2013 11:34 PM

Jul 2012
Things took a nice turn as we get the developments we've been waiting for. Worth the wait and I'm definitely looking forward to the next few episodes.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 28, 2013 11:40 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, it's getting really intense!
5/5.

Feb 28, 2013 11:53 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
KingCez said:
goddamn this ep was another mindfuck.

wow so kimijima was behind it all. damn series made him look like jesus or something.

interesting how propaganda played into the reports on the news. trippy and pretty realistic.

Yeah seriously, they did a great job of making Kimijima look like a hero...Kimijima is one tricky guy. Those reports of his was basically him telling the world his (and the Committee 300's?) plan, except no one really believed it. Then he covered up all the weird things that were happening in the cities by saying it's due to a solar flare. Genius.

Nice to see you again SERN. Them and their blackholes.

Btw, am I the only getting goosebumps from hearing Kagome Kagome? Especially when it's being sung? o_O So creepy.
Feb 28, 2013 11:55 PM

Jun 2011
The high priest of the 300 has finally revealed himself.

The Noah IV is powerful, but it's nothing compared to Kimijima, the "true" Silent Weaponry. He has been manipulating everyone even though he's "dead".

SERN pretty much is the victim here. After their failed attempt to build a working time machine, they wrapped the previous research data into the BHB. Then it's being stolen from their lab 4 months before the Expo. Although they have no knowledge of the Project Atum, it's safe to assume that the Committee has indirectly influenced them to build the BHB in the frist place.

Felus said:

How ironic. In the other worldlines, Nae is an agent of the Committee. But now she's opposing them and is the Suzuha of the S;G Worldline. So badass. I can see that she will eventually become a sensei for Suzuha in the future lol.
Mar 1, 2013 12:00 AM

Sep 2012
Interesting that Steins;Gate provides some character who is not just for decoration but important in the story development.

And so R;N also has a SAO twist at the end - I wonder how Kayaba will get along with Kijimjima in the network LOL

I think Misaki will turn out not to be an evil person after all. She may die to redeem herself but she will reconcile with Aki or perhaps even saving her at a critical moment. I expect some intriguing back story behind her going to the "dark side". I also wonder how true and sincere Misaki meant for things she told Kai in person, like keeping the report for himself etc.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 1, 2013 12:48 AM

Jun 2012
My head hurts, so many plot points going on in this episode

Way to channel some Suzuha there Nae : P
Mar 1, 2013 12:50 AM

Mar 2011
One of the best episode so far and too many plot twists.
Mar 1, 2013 12:50 AM

May 2012
Eternal life on the network... R;N pulled a Serial Experiments Lain on us!
Mar 1, 2013 12:55 AM

Jun 2011
symbv said:
Interesting that Steins;Gate provides some character who is not just for decoration but important in the story development.

And so R;N also has a SAO twist at the end - I wonder how Kayaba will get along with Kijimjima in the network LOL

And Motoko lol.
KansokushaMar 1, 2013 1:43 AM
Mar 1, 2013 1:05 AM
Mar 2013
So you are speaking about the manga/light novel, and that is how you know about who supposedly killed Kimijima? Way to ruin it for others.
Mar 1, 2013 1:07 AM

Oct 2010
Sawada turn out to be a good guy and the evil one is Kimijimakou,what Kai does till now is to asist Kimijima Kou to "brainwash" the whole world..what a plot twist

It seems like Misa-nee and Airi has been brainwashed.

and Nae is quite a fighter?It seems so since Nae killed Okabe in one of the timeline...

eminagnam said:

Stark700 said:

urm..she is a hologram,same as the building which suddenly appear in Tokyo
groundfishMar 1, 2013 1:11 AM
Signature Removed
Mar 1, 2013 1:11 AM
Mar 2013
I like this anime so much that I decided to make an account here to discuss with others. What got me into it was first Chaos;Head, which led to Stein's;Gate and now this. I was hoping to find some clarification here about this latest episode. One thing was the Obelisk, is it supposed to have appeared suddenly? And when Kai was looking at it through his PokeCom, it was hard to tell what the fake imagery was because of video quality, but it was just rubble/ruins in place of the buildings that were really there, right? Kind of minor technical questions hopefully someone can help.
Mar 1, 2013 1:13 AM
Sep 2012
@ Kansokusha: You really should have put that info in spoilers for people who don't want to spoiled like that.

This episode is really good. I like how shit really hit the fan with that one robot rampaging and destroying everything in sight. We all kinda knew that Misaki was involved in some evil organization, but this really shows just how involved she really is. The twist in the end with Kimijima was out of nowhere and who knew that Nae could fight like that? She really is like the perfect woman in R;N. Smart, cute, has a sense of humor and can kick some ass when needed.
IconicMar 1, 2013 1:16 AM
Mar 1, 2013 1:14 AM
Mar 2013
I wonder about the obelisk being a hologram, can it be touched?
Mar 1, 2013 1:16 AM
Sep 2012
neoneo said:
I like this anime so much that I decided to make an account here to discuss with others. What got me into it was first Chaos;Head, which led to Stein's;Gate and now this. I was hoping to find some clarification here about this latest episode. One thing was the Obelisk, is it supposed to have appeared suddenly? And when Kai was looking at it through his PokeCom, it was hard to tell what the fake imagery was because of video quality, but it was just rubble/ruins in place of the buildings that were really there, right? Kind of minor technical questions hopefully someone can help.
It's some kind of device that produces an illusion on a grad scale. It's like the how Kai sees Iri or how Gunvarrel 2 can be seen with its armor when people look through their devices. Difference is that this sends the images straight to people's brains -- just like in C;H.
Mar 1, 2013 1:17 AM
Sep 2012
neoneo said:
Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae
why do people keep calling her Sae?
Made a mistake. You don't have to get all PMS about it.

Fixed it already.
Mar 1, 2013 1:19 AM

Sep 2012
neoneo said:
I wonder about the obelisk being a hologram, can it be touched?
If it can be touched, I wonder if you can still can it a hologram...

Mar 1, 2013 1:20 AM
Mar 2013
Kansokusha said:
The high priest of the 300 has finally revealed himself.

The Noah IV is powerful, but it's nothing compared to Kimijima, the "true" Silent Weaponry. He has been manipulating everyone even though he's "dead".

SERN pretty much is the victim here. After their failed attempt to build a working time machine, they wrapped the previous research data into the BHB. Then it's being stolen from their lab 4 months before the Expo. Although they have no knowledge of the Project Atum, it's safe to assume that the Committee has indirectly influenced them to build the BHB in the frist place.

Felus said:

How ironic. In the other worldlines, Nae is an agent of the Committee. But now she's opposing them and is the Suzuha of the S;G Worldline. So badass. I can see that she will eventually become a sensei for Suzuha in the future lol.

Wait, what do you mean "in other world lines" Nae is a committee agent? I thought she was a little girl in Stein's Gate, and that Robotics Notes has only been in a single world line...are you referring to a manga or something?
Mar 1, 2013 1:24 AM
Mar 2013
AiCon said:
neoneo said:
Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae
why do people keep calling her Sae?
Made a mistake. You don't have to get all PMS about it.

Fixed it already.

PMS? Because you can totally sense my emotion through my typing...well I am sure you can tell that was sarcasm at least. No !!!!s or anything, I just wrote it repeatedly so people would see it and remember her name...how is it that at least two people misspelled it as Sae? hmmm, maybe Ishould start using those emoticons...
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2012

266 by Rinkitori31 »»
Apr 14, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

339 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jan 22, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

216 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

303 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

156 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.