MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Harem/romance thing where the protag has balls!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» Harem/romance thing where the protag has balls!

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
02-25-13, 11:47 AM

I'm looking for a harem, romance, school life type of thing with a protagonist with balls.

Simple as that. A strong-minded, decisive protag, badass etc

Bonus points if there is a tsundere female lead and bonus bonus points if the protag can shut down the tsundere (i.e. if the tsundere attacks him he blocks and counter attacks etc etc)

Examples:

Rin from Shuffle - he chose a girl in the end. Yay!

Akatsuki from Hagure Yuusha - the guy sweats confidence, and can shut down violent tsunderes

Ken from Seitokai no Ichizon - he dreams to build the ultimate harem

Dont mention School Days >.<

Thanks

02-25-13, 11:53 AM

Only one I've seen is Kaze no Stigma however romance isn't really it's big genre
Well, how about this. My "luck" versus this thing's "curse". Wanna see what's stronger..? If I lose, then I'm just that much of a man anyways.

02-25-13, 1:07 PM
Forum Moderator
Not a harem (or school life), but Spice and Wolf fits the bill.

Male protag initially surprised by her aggressiveness, but starts making comebacks soon enough (which are particularly hilarious).

If you're near San Francisco, GO GRAB SOME ICE CREAM SANDWICHES HERE.
Site & Forum Guidelines | MAL Guidelines | Report Abuse

02-25-13, 1:16 PM

the main character of kimikiss pure rouge. he is not cliche-like but is a bit shy,though.At the end he is able to cofess to the girls he likes and... i don´t really remember much more i watched this anime like 4 years ago and i really liked it.i´m rewatching it again xD

the main character of amagami ss/amagami ss plus has some balls also, but the girls are just to stupid or easy in this anime and due to the omnibus format(24 chapters in total 4 for each girl) the development for each of them is really fast so that they fall in love really quickly.

i have seen almost all the harem animes from 2005 till now and they tend to be really childish or stupid something i really hate."serious" harem animes do almost not exist xD

02-25-13, 1:22 PM

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Highschool DxD
Rosario + Vampire (manga not the anime)

02-25-13, 1:42 PM

OzkanTheFlip said:
Only one I've seen is Kaze no Stigma however romance isn't really it's big genre

Thanks, but I've seen it :)

02-25-13, 1:45 PM

MellowJello said:
Not a harem (or school life), but Spice and Wolf fits the bill.

Male protag initially surprised by her aggressiveness, but starts making comebacks soon enough (which are particularly hilarious).
quik05 said:
the main character of kimikiss pure rouge. he is not cliche-like but is a bit shy,though.At the end he is able to cofess to the girls he likes and... i don´t really remember much more i watched this anime like 4 years ago and i really liked it.i´m rewatching it again xD

the main character of amagami ss/amagami ss plus has some balls also, but the girls are just to stupid or easy in this anime and due to the omnibus format(24 chapters in total 4 for each girl) the development for each of them is really fast so that they fall in love really quickly.

i have seen almost all the harem animes from 2005 till now and they tend to be really childish or stupid something i really hate."serious" harem animes do almost not exist xD
NeoAnkara said:
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Highschool DxD

I will watch spice and wolf, I got a few episodes through it, but now I want to pick it up again.

I've seen amigami, so I'll give Kimikiss a try.

Seen kami nomi
Highschool Dxd. Seen. Main char is a dick
Rosario Vampire, even the manga, is shit imo, thanks anyway

Thanks

02-25-13, 2:02 PM

Noodsnoodle said:

He is a perv but if you haven't got through the whole thing you should try, he becomes fairly courageous
Well, how about this. My "luck" versus this thing's "curse". Wanna see what's stronger..? If I lose, then I'm just that much of a man anyways.

02-25-13, 2:05 PM

if i recall correct true tears was another harem anime to consider.The drama it had just left the childish part of this sort of animes apart.I made a 2-3 years pause of watching anime so i can´t explain many details but the anime is called true tears. the art is solid and at the end the main character ends up with a girl(unlike many romance animes where he just plays dumb the entire series xD)

02-25-13, 2:06 PM

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica... romance isn't the main point tho

02-25-13, 2:17 PM

OzkanTheFlip said:
Noodsnoodle said:

He is a perv but if you haven't got through the whole thing you should try, he becomes fairly courageous

I've seen the whole thing :) I still think he's a twat :D

I'll watch True Tears and Tears to Tiara

Thanks

02-25-13, 2:17 PM

uncle-demon said:
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica... romance isn't the main point tho

I've seen it, i said in my question :)

02-25-13, 3:06 PM

NeoAnkara said:
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Highschool DxD

2nding these

02-25-13, 4:05 PM

Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai

He doesn't really shut down any of the tsunderes or pick anyone (though I heard there's a second season coming), but he's not an annoying weakling, that's for sure. He also tends to scare people because he looks like a delinquent

02-25-13, 4:11 PM

Noodsnoodle said:
Seen kami nomi
Rosario Vampire, even the manga, is shit imo, thanks anyway

Thanks
Which part do you think shit in the manga?

02-25-13, 4:14 PM

Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai

02-25-13, 4:40 PM

kentaseo said:
Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai

He doesn't really shut down any of the tsunderes or pick anyone (though I heard there's a second season coming), but he's not an annoying weakling, that's for sure. He also tends to scare people because he looks like a delinquent

You heard there is a second season coming out??? It's already out, bro. It's like on episode 7 or 8 now. I know, because I'm watching it. And it's AWESOME. 'Nuff said. *C-walks outta here*

02-25-13, 4:47 PM

Ichiban Ushiro Daimaou
Haganai(NEXT)
and School Days because you asked so nicely :P

02-25-13, 5:44 PM

02-25-13, 6:21 PM

I just stole this rec. Looks very interesting.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices