Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2013 11:35 PM

Dec 2011
Toma is the best out of all of them
Feb 27, 2013 1:14 AM

Oct 2011
Toma is the best omg <3
I will be so sad if they don't stay together.
With the way this is going chances are they wont :c

I honestly was super startled when Ukyou's face changed and he threatened her life.
Feb 27, 2013 1:43 AM

Sep 2010
Haha the crazy bitches gang strikes back.

Her lack of personality amaze me each chapter.
Feb 27, 2013 1:58 AM

Nov 2008
Hmm am I the only one who thinks that Ukyou is something like a shinigami?
By the way if the anime ends with the heroin death I'm going to laugh hard.
Feb 27, 2013 3:24 AM

Jul 2012
FINALLY! TOMA ARC! :D He's the best after all!!! :D
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Feb 27, 2013 4:32 AM
Apr 2011
I gotta say I was really disappointed that the guy that looks like N from Pokemon started threatening heroine all of a sudden. N's supposed to be cool, collected, and wise.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2013 5:19 AM

Dec 2012
Barbara-chan said:

oh. this is a nice theory! i haven't even thought about that. but yeah, that seems possible.
Feb 27, 2013 5:47 AM

Aug 2011
hiabara said:
Barbara-chan said:

oh. this is a nice theory! i haven't even thought about that. but yeah, that seems possible.

Feb 27, 2013 5:58 AM

Dec 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
hiabara said:
Barbara-chan said:

Must. Not. Click.

damnit, i clicked it. curse you, temptation! >_<

hmm, sounds intersting. let's see how they'll put it in the four remaining episodes. or if they change something about it.
Feb 27, 2013 6:03 AM
Sep 2012
Ikki's fanclub is made up of a bunch of little girls. OMG another girl had a 30 second conversation with Ikki. We have to make her life horrible now!
I really do think this anime has been improving, including the heroine a bit. She looked in the photo album to get the scoop on her current world, which was a good idea. She also remembered that she had seen the hair cutting bit before.
Feb 27, 2013 6:20 AM

May 2010
Finally my favorite arc..as i heard that toma is a yandere...male yandere are RARE....for me at least..

Toma said heroine talked so much that he thought sometimes that hope she stops talking lol & now she talks so less that he wants that she speaks more.
Feb 27, 2013 7:28 AM

Aug 2011
hiabara said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
hiabara said:
Barbara-chan said:

Must. Not. Click.

hmm, sounds intersting. let's see how they'll put it in the four remaining episodes. or if they change something about it.

Yeah I know I'm wondering how they're going to fit it in the remaining episodes. I hope they don't cut out anything because I really liked Ukyou's route too TT.TT. But it's like Toma's arc is a link to Ukyou's. It seems that Ukyou's reaching his limit.

I think these last few episodes will prove how faithful this adaptation is.
Feb 27, 2013 8:31 AM

Jan 2013
Holy moly, Ukyou is scary... O_o

Great episode!
Feb 27, 2013 9:32 AM
Jan 2011
Oh do I like the Toma X Heroine arc, those Ikki fan club bitches ought to go to hell.
Feb 27, 2013 9:59 AM

Oct 2011
This anime is so frustrating to watch. I seriously don't know what this ' report' thing is that Ikki and his fangirls talk about.

I hate Ikki now because of his stalkers. They're such bitches, why would you even go to that extent? Do you think that Ikki would love you if you did that? =_=

I can't imagine the Heroine being talkative rofl Anyway, I really like Toma so far among all the guys. That green haired dude is creepy o___O''
Feb 27, 2013 10:00 AM

Jul 2012
"Eto...Ano...Watashi..." and then someone else starts speaking. LOL

Since I read spoilers...yeah. Expecting stuff in the next ep!
Feb 27, 2013 10:48 AM

Jan 2013
UtsukushiiYume said:

Yeah I know I'm wondering how they're going to fit it in the remaining episodes. I hope they don't cut out anything because I really liked Ukyou's route too TT.TT. But it's like Toma's arc is a link to Ukyou's. It seems that Ukyou's reaching his limit.

I think these last few episodes will prove how faithful this adaptation is.

I agree and think that the last 3/or 2 eps will make or break the series because

Ukyo's route (and Ukyo himself) is my favourite it would be a shame to miss out on all the SUFFERING in his route. I'm just curious on how they are going to transition into Joker world provided Toma's good end happens.

Confrontation with fangirls? Ukyo making his move?
Feb 27, 2013 12:03 PM

Aug 2012
Touma's adorable ! Otherwise, it was an ok episode. There's already been better, but it wasn't the worst. The heroine is still as annoying as usual. I hope next ep they'll finally explain what those girls wants to her, seeing them each episode without knowing is getting tedious.
Feb 27, 2013 12:07 PM

Oct 2010
meepsheep said:
"Eto...Ano...Watashi..." and then someone else starts speaking.

this is actually so accurate.
Touma's definitely the best guy so far. Also, this anime gives me the weird feeling that it's basically one continuous relationship, but the guy changes every few episodes. I mean, when she was with Shin she couldn't even touch him and now she's lying in bed with Touma. That or amnesia has turned her slutty.
Feb 27, 2013 1:39 PM
Feb 2013
Toma is so sweet but his relationship with the heroine is strange because it seemed like Ikki-san was her boyfriend.
Can't wait for next episode:)
Feb 27, 2013 6:11 PM

Jul 2012
I liked this episode a lot! Even the heroine was able to finish some lines on her own, she looked at the things on her room, found a diary, her calendar, looked a photo album...mama is very proud!

SO THEY SLEEP WITH THE SAME CLOTHES THEY USE EVERYDAY. HEROINE JUST PUTS A COAT ON AND EVERYTHING IS OK. PAJAMAS GUYS. (apparently she changes her underwear XD)

(Why the heroine is a slut? Because she kissed TWO GUYS? OMG HUH WHATASLUT /sarcasm)

Ikki's stalkers are so pathetic. And I don't blame Toma for the scary face in that scene, 'cause those bitches are crazy.

Hope the show keeps improving :D

Feb 27, 2013 7:47 PM

Sep 2007
And I continue to fall down this never-ending hole of confusion.......
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Feb 27, 2013 11:24 PM
Feb 2012
Touma seems like the nice guy out of all the others she's dating, he cares about her and treats her so nice (T_T) That Joker guy is pretty scary when he appears and laughs crazily.
Feb 28, 2013 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm...This episode was boring. But Toma is my favorite character in this anime. ^^
Feb 28, 2013 9:20 AM

Jul 2008
nauticalblue said:
Oh, so pre-amnesia Heroine actually had a personality?
Hearing all these guys talk about what she was like makes me seriously want to see what kind of personality she actually had.

^ This.

Meh, boring episode. :| But at least now we know that Heroine is capable of showing an emotion, she was pretty scared all these times she almost got killed.

Why does Ukyo want to kill Heroine if he's apparently her boyfriend too? xD

ARRGH, GIVE ME MY KENTA ROUTE BACK! =/
+ more Orion plz.

Edit:
taynis said:
Even the heroine was able to finish some lines on her own, she looked at the things on her room, found a diary, her calendar, looked a photo album...mama is very proud!

LOL :DD
MaiikaFeb 28, 2013 9:26 AM
Feb 28, 2013 10:16 AM

Feb 2012
Anyone actually play this game before? Because i can't imagine going through the heroine's lines when all she says "um."

Anyway, despite how frustrating the heroine is things are getting more interesting. I just want this to end so i can know what all of these things mean. Ikki's fans are huge bitches who need to go die, what's the thing about an alley?, we found out about the daily report during Ikki's arc but is it the same every route? Is she two-timing all her boyfriends or something? Then there's the big 'i killed someone' at the beginning.

Gah.

EDIT: This is so stupid of me, but i just noticed our Heroine doesn't have a name...hasn't any of the guys said her real name? Oh snap.
VyudaliMar 1, 2013 9:30 PM
Mar 1, 2013 4:13 AM
Feb 2011
This contains spoilers, so warning:

Barbara-chan said:
Soooo probably the girl is with Touma in her real world? Because I think the first world where she was wasn't her world. But who knows in the beginning she got some memory from other worlds. I hope she is going to be with Touma, but I want to know more about this Joker guy.

Her real world was already hinted in the first episode.

Konja6 said:

Maiika said:
Why does Ukyo want to kill Heroine if he's apparently her boyfriend too? xD

Since you asked:

LoveDriftsAwayMar 1, 2013 4:29 AM
Mar 1, 2013 10:27 AM
Jan 2013
On the fence about whether I like the Heroine with Shin or Toma!!
Mar 1, 2013 10:05 PM
Mar 2012
Vyudali said:
Anyone actually play this game before? Because i can't imagine going through the heroine's lines when all she says "um."

EDIT: This is so stupid of me, but i just noticed our Heroine doesn't have a name...hasn't any of the guys said her real name? Oh snap.

She is a silent protagonist in the main game, she only talks after getting her memories back in the end. IIRC, she talks normally in the fandisk.

She doesn't have a default name in both the main game and the fandisk. You can name her anything what you want.
Mar 2, 2013 8:21 AM
Dec 2012
Toma is so cute lol
I'm confused is that the real world or not?
Ohh now it makes sense... a time loop maybe?
HazunoMar 2, 2013 8:45 AM
Mar 3, 2013 9:23 AM

Jan 2011
Holy crap this episode was epic! I love the mystery of this show (couldn't care less about the romance) and I also watch it as a slice-of-life show but this episode changed that. This was very thrilling compared to the other episodes which had a little bit of mystery but nothing else.
I can't wait for more, hopefully it gets even darker.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 5, 2013 5:52 AM

Feb 2012
Oh man those 3 from Ikky's fan club are going to stab her, somebody save her.

The green haired guy is crazy as hell, nice episode.
Mar 8, 2013 9:34 AM

Jun 2009
hiabara said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
hiabara said:
Barbara-chan said:

Must. Not. Click.

Darn I clicked it too after I read your irresistible temptation of clicking the spoiler.
Must. Not. Search. Google.

By the way, I've clicked the spoiler about some kind of
. Sounds kinky. I wonder what's that about.. o_o
Click him so that he will grow to learn that he is actually a she!
Mar 8, 2013 9:55 AM

Dec 2012
clk222 said:
hiabara said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
hiabara said:
Barbara-chan said:

Must. Not. Click.

Darn I clicked it too after I read your irresistible temptation of clicking the spoiler.

same here. that was something that catched my attention as well! :D but i already know what's going with that, so... yeah.
Mar 10, 2013 2:37 PM

Apr 2012
Right now I'm liking Toma the best; he seems to be the most boyfriend-ish and thoughtful guy of them all so far. But from what I've read in the comments, it seems like we'll get to see a hidden side of him soon.

Stark700 said:
Also, I'm curious why Heroine can rarely complete a damn sentence.
ani8owl said:
the Ikki fangirls again? o.o
ihateeveryone said:
Heroine?? Used to be talkative??? What.

My thoughts exactly.
Apr 9, 2013 1:22 PM

May 2007
Everyone is talking about how awesome Toma is and I'm just sitting here thinking why the hell was it necessary for her to buy new underwear just to stay at his house for a couple of days. Why couldn't they just go back to her house together so she could pack whatever she needed? She wears the same frickin' clothes everyday anyway.

Apr 10, 2013 1:48 PM

Sep 2009
and those 3 bitches appeared again?
May 10, 2013 6:41 PM

Jul 2009
Damn, Touma is Hot! I keep stumbling over the subtitles when it comes to his close-ups.
Did that joker guy really punch her...ouch!
What is with the Ikki hoes!?!?

I was thinking she simply met with ikki to talk about dating touma. I don't want this world to end...I love Touma!!!!
Jun 3, 2013 8:14 AM

Jul 2012
This has probably the most fast-paced episode yet. Thank god. After 4 episodes, I wondered whether I should drop this anime. However, I really like the art and some of the male characters, it's just Heroine who's so damn annoying. But, I'll watch the rest of it just for Shin, Toma and Ikki <3
Jun 3, 2013 8:17 AM

Jul 2012
hiabara said:
clk222 said:
hiabara said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
hiabara said:
Barbara-chan said:

Must. Not. Click.

same here. that was something that catched my attention as well! :D but i already know what's going with that, so... yeah.

You guys, you've started a chain of spoil-temptation x'D I couldn't help myself either. It wasn't a big spoiler, though. Sounds interesting. I wish I'd played the game instead.
Jul 7, 2013 3:36 PM

May 2012
Again with the hair snipping and the same gang... what's up with that? But well Toma seemed the best from all the past guys! Lets see what's next!
Jul 12, 2013 12:16 AM

Apr 2010
Toma is a sweetheart.

I think this is what the green haired dude meant, to try and not make enemies. Is this world affected by what happened in the world where she was dating Ikki?
Jul 21, 2013 3:25 AM

Jan 2008

okay now that i got that out still pissed off about it but i dont know why they have a problem with her in this route just talking to Ikki gets her hated by them or something.

I seriously know I am put 4 more bitches on my most hated list. They need to die n rot in hell along with Light Yagami, Makoto(School Days), Misa Amane, n Flay(Gundam Seed)

Okay on to this ep past the bitches I like Toma I still cant think of which one like more thouth as of right now i cant choose I will wait for the end though before i make my final choice
Dec 29, 2013 5:07 PM

Jan 2013
It seems like in this episode/this world with Toma, the girl (main character) is in a lot of trouble. There's some real danger going on here and I don't know why yet but I think it has something to do with those Ikki fan club girls. They seem to be behind all the trouble. I'm guessing the next couple episodes will have her waking up and oh man I can't wait to see which guy she's really with.

I wonder why she hasn't said more to this mysterious guy with the long green hair. She recognizes him and he knows her from every other world she's been to so why won't she just ask him what the heck is going on?

Toma is super cute though, the more the girl is around these guys the more comfortable she seems to be. If that bedroom scene had happened with Shin, she would have freaked. Go Toma! :D
Jan 25, 2014 2:26 AM
Jan 2014
Hngh. I don't know what's going on anymore... but at least I get to see bishies.
moving on.
Dec 19, 2014 1:55 PM

Apr 2010
Well they should have just called this episode "Everyone Hate The Heroine". I have high doubts if I'll score this anime any higher than a 7 but I do kinda feel sorry for whats happening to her in this arc
May 31, 2015 11:33 PM

Jul 2013
Poor Heroine. From one attack to another. Okay Ukyo is crazy, confirmed! So it seems he is the one who controlled everything? The question then is how does he do that?

Toma is a nice guy for sure but there are also some questions like what's the meaning that Heroine meet Ikki at the side street and what did he want to say to her in the cafe?

A lot of outstanding things. But so interesting.

Dec 8, 2015 12:38 PM

May 2014
Well well, that was an interesting face you made there, Toma... :D

Dammit, Ikki was the only one that didn't realise she has amnesia. Or at least he was too concerned about his problem with girls and didn't realise.
Feb 20, 2017 9:21 PM

May 2013
lol Ukyo was hella creepy this ep D: don't kill her! >.<
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.