Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 25, 2013 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, I kinda like this Toma guy. Otherwise, ugh that thing in Heroine's locker..

Also, I'm curious why Heroine can rarely complete a damn sentence. Oh they seemed to be attacked by someone as well. As usual though, a little cliffhanger.

Looks like shit got real somewhat this episode.
Stark700Feb 25, 2013 7:04 AM
Feb 25, 2013 7:48 AM

Nov 2007
Hino-san's character is so kind that it hurts. And she is still with Ikki guy here?

So what Jack guy said was referring to Ikki fans?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 25, 2013 10:16 AM

Nov 2008
Soooo probably the girl is with Touma in her real world? Because I think the first world where she was wasn't her world. But who knows in the beginning she got some memory from other worlds. I hope she is going to be with Touma, but I want to know more about this Joker guy.
Feb 25, 2013 11:29 AM
Feb 2013
Loved this episode, Toma why are you so cute.

Feb 25, 2013 1:35 PM
Mar 2012
Bullying from Ikki fans seems to be worse in Toma route compared to their counterparts in Ikki route itself.

The flashback about the Heroine's hair being cut in last part of episode 1 also happened and is used as cliffhanger in this episode as well,except she doesn't suddenly passed out this time.

Since it shown in episode 1 and 2 the Heroine is getting memories of future events, I guess this probably not the first time she experiences all these events but her memories of all that are erased after Orion entering her mind at the start of this series.
melina_putriFeb 25, 2013 4:21 PM
Feb 26, 2013 8:04 AM
Dec 2012
Toma seems a good guy. He has known the heroine since her kindergarten days and he has not made love to her yet??

Who was that new guy? Apparently not an Ikki fan. I don't understand why she doesn't leave the town despite the death threat.
Feb 26, 2013 8:25 AM

Jan 2013
the Ikki fangirls again? o.o
Feb 26, 2013 9:13 AM

Sep 2012
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS ANIME IT JUST TURNED THE HEROINE INTO A SLUT FEST IDC HOW MUCH AMNESIA SHE HAS GOD, I LIKED SHIN BUT ALL THESE OTHER DUDES IS UNNECESSARY, RAGEE

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2013 9:14 AM

May 2012
Well this was certainly supposed to be the creepy episode....

I do really like Toma, at least. He's sweet.
Feb 26, 2013 9:17 AM

Feb 2009
eminagnam said:
Toma seems a good guy. He has known the heroine since her kindergarten days and he has not made love to her yet??

Who was that new guy? Apparently not an Ikki fan. I don't understand why she doesn't leave the town despite the death threat.

Mod edit: tagged the spoilers
koleareFeb 27, 2013 2:00 AM
Feb 26, 2013 10:19 AM

Mar 2011
If you really want to know (don't click if you don't want to get spoiled)

Oh, and can't wait for that
Feb 26, 2013 10:33 AM

Jan 2013
reiko_ said:

I highly doubt it, he's popular among the fangirls but his route and character was controversial. Shin would make more sense because he's the cover boy. Anyway it doesn't really matter because

Anyway, they sure did a good job in making subtle hints how

Oh man I'm gonna get a good laugh from the next episode but other than that, I just want them to go true route already.
minescopeFeb 26, 2013 10:43 AM
Feb 26, 2013 11:45 AM
Sep 2012
minescope said:
reiko_ said:

I highly doubt it, he's popular among the fangirls but his route and character was controversial. Shin would make more sense because he's the cover boy. Anyway it doesn't really matter because

Oh man I'm gonna get a good laugh from the next episode but other than that, I just want them to go true route already.

I do not think Touma is the canon couple, but I think he will have plenty screen time.

I think they'll animate that part that you dislike. I would not be surprised if Touma still has two more chapters (9 and 10).
Feb 26, 2013 11:46 AM

Mar 2008
minescope said:
I highly doubt it, he's popular among the fangirls but his route and character was controversial. Shin would make more sense because he's the cover boy.

I also think it would be Shin. (Even though I personally think his route is lame. But I like him as a character....)

Anyway, I liked this episode a lot better than last week's because it didn't rush like the previous one... (Kent is my favorite so I'm still crying a bit ;; )

And Toma, well...

I DEMAND MORE SCREENTIME FOR ORION (╯°Д°)╯︵┻━┻
Feb 26, 2013 11:54 AM

Sep 2007
I'm getting jealous having not played the game! I did think it weird that she didn't immediately try and open the diary, you'd think that with amnesia it's the first thing you'd do!

Feb 26, 2013 11:55 AM

Feb 2011
Toma was so kind to her ... I really liked him . Decent episode , but the question is: should I really get my hopes up again for the next episodes ?
Feb 26, 2013 12:01 PM

Aug 2012
OceanView said:
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS ANIME IT JUST TURNED THE HEROINE INTO A SLUT FEST IDC HOW MUCH AMNESIA SHE HAS GOD, I LIKED SHIN BUT ALL THESE OTHER DUDES IS UNNECESSARY, RAGEE

If it was just shin there wouldn't be much plot and the show would be like 3 eps lol
Feb 26, 2013 12:46 PM
Feb 2013
Wow, touma and heroine make a good couple, ok so what do those Ikki bitches fan club want now with Heroine?
Feb 26, 2013 12:55 PM
Aug 2011
Well he's cute on the outside.
Feb 26, 2013 1:01 PM

Jul 2012
Toma is best guy, I called it.

Heroine?? Used to be talkative??? What.
Feb 26, 2013 1:05 PM

Dec 2012
OceanView said:

what the... how the hell do you define a slut? she hasn't even kissed any of the guys. she got kissed, yeah, but that's it. and she's not dating every guy at the same time. these are parallel worlds. so what exactly makes her a slut?

anyway. my opinion:
a decent episode. toma seems nice, but apparently there's something going on with him and that's actually the interesting part for me.
ukyou is interesting as well. i hope he gets more screen time during the next episodes.
i still miss some action tbh. a good anime doesn't need to have intense fight scenes every week, but everything feels so... slow. does this make sense? there's so much silence and mostly nothing really happens. there are still four episodes left, but i already think this anime has done something wrong - maybe the lacking action, maybe the shallow heroine, idk.
Feb 26, 2013 1:13 PM

Aug 2011
minescope said:
reiko_ said:

Is the part you dislike

Best episode yet. I'm biased because my Amnesia character ranking is Toma > Shin/Ukyou > Ikki > Kent

Anyways I've always loved Toma and I love how they're slowly unveiling his inner yandere =///= CAGE OF LOVE HERE I COME. Plus Toma is so cute =///= GODDAMMIT. I wonder if they're going to do the bad end or the happy end in this alternate universe.

Well considering that all the other characters have good ends in their respective alternative universes, I'm sure Toma will too...

ARGH NEXT WEEK HURRY UP.
LaciieFeb 26, 2013 1:27 PM
Feb 26, 2013 1:23 PM

Aug 2009
DAMNIT! I WANT A GUY LIKE TOMA! Q____Q

All the other guys I pretty much can tell what their 'type' is

Shin is the younger guy, shy and reserved sometimes but a true sweet heart, Ikki is that 'play boy'/ gentleman type, Kent doesnt show much emotion on the outside but does care about her in the inside........

but with Toma.... I cant really telll.... x_x

Just the typical outgoing/sweet kareshi? or does he have a more hidden amazing quality to him? hmmm xP

EDIT: //READ THE SPOILERS

ImNotLulexiaaFeb 26, 2013 1:36 PM
Feb 26, 2013 1:29 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Toma seems like a good boyfriend to have from this episode. He would’ve been my favorite character if I hadn’t also read about his route from the game =_= His personality or way of love is very questionable. You do get to see his real (not that he’s hiding it or anything…) personality in this episode when Heroine almost gets hit by the flower pot. Toma made a pretty scary face there. But of course, it’s not nearly as creepy and insane as Ukyou when he said he was going kill Heroine. At least it’s starting to get interesting. I dozed off a couple times during Ikki’s episodes and thought that this anime couldn’t be any less boring. I loved Kent’s episode last though, and again, from here on out it’s going to get weird, but in an entertaining way. I kind of want to play the VN now.
Feb 26, 2013 1:32 PM

Jan 2013
Shiina said:

And Toma, well...

UtsukushiiYume said:

Is the part you dislike

I'm also hoping for good ends for everybody including Orion.
Feb 26, 2013 1:41 PM

Aug 2011
minescope said:
Shiina said:

And Toma, well...

UtsukushiiYume said:

Is the part you dislike

Yeah that's why I didn't exactly love his or Shin's bad endings XD. But I still love Toma I mean he obviously really cares about her and all.

But all in all I still like Toma the best followed by Shin and Ukyou because I think that they care about the Heroine the most.
Feb 26, 2013 1:54 PM
Sep 2012
minescope said:
Shiina said:

And Toma, well...

UtsukushiiYume said:

Is the part you dislike

These are some things that I dislike about Touma. He liked me in this chapter, but I think after going to dislike me.

Feb 26, 2013 2:11 PM

Jul 2012
Oh Toma you crazy...
Feb 26, 2013 2:12 PM

May 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, I kinda like this Toma guy. Otherwise, ugh that thing in Heroine's locker..

Also, I'm curious why Heroine can rarely complete a damn sentence. Oh they seemed to be attacked by someone as well. As usual though, a little cliffhanger.

Looks like shit got real somewhat this episode.
Shit did indeed get real.
Feb 26, 2013 2:20 PM
Mar 2012
I think she finished three sentences this time. That's an improvement.

Poor Toma guy doesn't even have a pyjama?
Feb 26, 2013 2:21 PM

Jan 2013
Konja6 said:

IIRC
Feb 26, 2013 2:23 PM

Aug 2011
OceanView said:
I LIKED SHIN BUT ALL THESE OTHER DUDES IS UNNECESSARY, RAGEE

But Shin sucks.
Feb 26, 2013 2:26 PM
Sep 2012
minescope said:
Konja6 said:

IIRC

I did not know that about Ikki, I do not know much about the bad end.

You're right about Ukyo.
Feb 26, 2013 3:01 PM

Feb 2010
Toma is sexy... a little protective and I can tell he has a dark side... rwar
Feb 26, 2013 3:02 PM

Dec 2008
ihateeveryone said:
Heroine?? Used to be talkative??? What.

^This.

Not feeling Toma. He's cute, comes across as a nice guy, but I'm getting some creepy/evil vibes from him. Not to mention, he lied to her about her phone. He's holding it and monitoring her calls.

I'm getting a little tired of the Ikki bitches! Wondering if their hate has anything to do with the secret meetings the Heroine has been having with him in the back alley.
Feb 26, 2013 3:21 PM

Feb 2009
I want to know what Ikki's yandere route is about. XD

It's so frustrating not being able to understand Japanese, I would totally buy a PSP only for this game if it was available in English. ;---; I want to play it, especially since I've now seen a part of Toma's route animated. He's my favorite character by far and his yandere side just makes me love him more, teehee. I love yandere chara's. ^^;;

It was so cute when he was holding her on the ground, inside I was secretly raging because he didn't even try anything... I'm looking forward to next episode. I hope it will be as good as everyone's implying.
Feb 26, 2013 3:35 PM

Dec 2012
I just keep getting more questions that aren't getting answered. Like with the whole meeting ikki in the back alley??? He told her to tell her the "report" just like she was suppose to do back in ikkis route to the fangirls. Did no one else notice/mention that the insane dude (completely forget his name) seems to be in charge of the world jumping??? I hope they can wrap this anime up nicely, or else imma be left hella confused
Feb 26, 2013 3:47 PM

Jan 2013
surprisingly enjoyable episode
Feb 26, 2013 3:58 PM

Sep 2012
Ooooooh, Toma is sooooo cute <3 the best guy in this title, love it :3

But I want to know who Joker is and shalala~

I want to play the game u.u
Feb 26, 2013 4:15 PM

Feb 2009
Pretty good episode.... But I am so excited for the next one. Wheeeee!

And Ukyou this episode. That's ALWAYS a good thing!
Feb 26, 2013 4:21 PM

Jan 2011
Awesome episode! I just adore Toma!! <3
the underwear part made me laugh so much... after i freaked out when Ukyou appeared (I was wearing earphones so it really shocked me)

Feb 26, 2013 4:24 PM

Aug 2010
I don't like Toma that much D: Sad to say that he's my least fave..
I WANT KENT BACK.. T.T
Feb 26, 2013 4:49 PM

Mar 2012
Oh, so pre-amnesia Heroine actually had a personality?
Hearing all these guys talk about what she was like makes me seriously want to see what kind of personality she actually had.
I'm actually quite interested in seeing how this arc with Toma will go.
Feb 26, 2013 5:33 PM

Jun 2011
0_0 Sweet grief, I think Ukyou is becoming my favorite. He's the most mysterious and yet he just suddenly snaps and says that the Heroine will die.

I'm kinda curious to see what the Heroine's original personality was. 0.o

...But sad to say, Toma isn't my favorite character here. I loved Kento the best for a relationship with the Heroine (Kinda reminds me of my own, since my boyfriend goes all logic on me, happens to love math, and does the hair ruffling thing), then I loved Ikki... And usually I love best friend relationships, but Shin and Toma just don't seem to cut it much compared to them. T.T
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Feb 26, 2013 7:05 PM

Oct 2012
I think that many people didn't like this anime because it took a long time to make sense.. But, the story's development got better these last two weeks.
And I really wanna know why those strange girls bother Heroine in Toma's route.

I am very excited for Ukyo's route! I love mysterious characters and characters with long hair, of course. <3

Sorry for bad English!
NaniiFeb 26, 2013 7:12 PM
Feb 26, 2013 8:33 PM

Jun 2010
WTF is wrong with Ukyo? I'm always reading how sad is to be Ukyo and whatnot, but he seems totally crazy to me and not a guy i would feel bad for. I thought Touma was the yandere one, now i'm not sure, though he's a little strange. I liked this episode, it was interesting, also i can't believe those fangirls are still around, like she's not even dating Ikki in this world!

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 26, 2013 8:56 PM

Feb 2012
As a hardcore Toma fan, I really liked this episode.
I'm a guy, but I was squealing all over the place, they've done it so right: mailbox, childhood memories, the flower pot, the underwear, awesome! And Hinocchi's voice just makes it even better! Kent and Toma's routes were the best ones (yeah, Kent just got one episode, but it was awesome.)
Really looking forward to the next episode, I'm wondering if Toma will actually get 3 episodes.

5/5
Feb 26, 2013 9:47 PM

Aug 2011
Toma you are so much love!! :) I hope he gets more screen time and I actually can't wait to see that other guy's (the one with long green hair) problem is. I have a feeling about what he is, but I won't say anything in case I am way off the mark! Plus why can't we have an English version of the game?! SERIOUSLY >////<
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Feb 26, 2013 10:20 PM

Oct 2012
Lol'd at the lingerie bit.
Looks like Undertaker's and N's baby Ukyo finally revealed himself.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Feb 26, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2012
What a nice couple they make.

Wow, those girls are so jealous, they're out of their minds.
5/5.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.