Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2013 9:59 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Proably one of the best ntr endings i have ever seen
Sep 1, 2013 3:48 AM
Jun 2013
I agree, truly a work of art. And here I though Public Toilet was the only one with a bad-ass main character pulling off a Falcon Punch. The guy has my respects.
Oct 30, 2013 7:32 AM

Sep 2012
seriously??? he lets other guy's FK hes woman, is he crazy??? if my woman wants to FK around then i would say u know were the door is & ton't come back, she gets pregnant, has 4 kids & none of them is MC'S not fun at all, he has a right to have a child with hes woman to, that's why harem like this never works, 1 woman & meany guy's, only harem that can work is 1 guy & meany girls, if the girls trust each other so much that they wont get jealous
Nov 18, 2013 3:25 PM

Oct 2009
Sugram22 said:
seriously??? he lets other guy's FK hes woman, is he crazy??? if my woman wants to FK around then i would say u know were the door is & ton't come back, she gets pregnant, has 4 kids & none of them is MC'S not fun at all, he has a right to have a child with hes woman to,

I see that you didn't get it at all. He does that because he loves her, and wants to save her. He loves her so much that to save her he's even ready to trample down his feelings.

Sugram22 said:
that's why harem like this never works, 1 woman & meany guy's,

Besides, what you also don't get is that it's not a harem, it's NTR. I personally care about neither NTR nor harems, but the very sense of NTR is in seeing your woman getting fucked by other men
And btw, projecting anime into real life? You are doing it wrong.

Sugram22 said:
only harem that can work is 1 guy & meany girls, if the girls trust each other so much that they wont get jealous

But even if we forget what I said earlier, this harem won't work either, because the girl that won't get jealous doesn't exist IRL, and it doesn't matter if they trust each other or not. Human beings are just egoistical by their own nature, and the same way two guys won't agree to share one girl they love, two girls won't agree to share one guy (even if they are best friends the history ever knew). The loser, when he understands that he's the loser, can say that he lets go of his beloved because he wishes her happiness, deceiving the others and himself to not feel so miserable. The girl may act the same way, but more often her recent best friend becomes her worst enemy. What trust do you talk about?
I've got a feeling like you're 16 years old, but after seeing you're 28 I've been dumbfounded
SerhiykoNov 18, 2013 3:41 PM
Nov 24, 2013 8:20 AM

Sep 2012
Newser said:
Sugram22 said:
seriously??? he lets other guy's FK hes woman, is he crazy??? if my woman wants to FK around then i would say u know were the door is & ton't come back, she gets pregnant, has 4 kids & none of them is MC'S not fun at all, he has a right to have a child with hes woman to,

1. I see that you didn't get it at all. He does that because he loves her, and wants to save her. He loves her so much that to save her he's even ready to trample down his feelings.

Sugram22 said:
that's why harem like this never works, 1 woman & meany guy's,

2. Besides, what you also don't get is that it's not a harem, it's NTR. I personally care about neither NTR nor harems, but the very sense of NTR is in seeing your woman getting fucked by other men
And btw, projecting anime into real life? You are doing it wrong.

Sugram22 said:
only harem that can work is 1 guy & meany girls, if the girls trust each other so much that they wont get jealous

3. But even if we forget what I said earlier, this harem won't work either, because the girl that won't get jealous doesn't exist IRL, and it doesn't matter if they trust each other or not. Human beings are just egoistical by their own nature, and the same way two guys won't agree to share one girl they love, two girls won't agree to share one guy (even if they are best friends the history ever knew). The loser, when he understands that he's the loser, can say that he lets go of his beloved because he wishes her happiness, deceiving the others and himself to not feel so miserable. The girl may act the same way, but more often her recent best friend becomes her worst enemy. What trust do you talk about?
I've got a feeling like you're 16 years old, but after seeing you're 28 I've been dumbfounded

1.its not that i ton't get it, but its insane, i wold never agree with something like that if i would have been that MC, cause slut like her cant be saved, cause shes 2 deep in it already, but in real life no1 turns in to a slut like her so easily, & in a NTR way, u say'd he dose that cause he loves her, well even then no1 in their right mind would agree with it, they would reject her instead, a yes its anime logic again, no, its not anime logic, its NTR logic

2. i get it that its NTR, but i was just saying :)

3. it would work if this 2 or more girls with MC are Bi sexual & also love each other & MC, jealousy only kicks in if guy MC is with 2 or more girls who are heteros & only love MC not each other, if this 2 are just friends, i say this cause i have heard of at least 1 guy who has 2 woman & they live with him, well sometimes the normal jealousy mite kick in, if for example cause of work 1 cant be with MC as much as the other, but its only a jealousy over attention, not fear of loosing MC for the other, i guess i was just a bit bad with of my choice of words before
Sugram22Nov 24, 2013 12:51 PM
Nov 25, 2013 12:52 PM

Sep 2012
BDW i ton't envy Harem MC'S, why u ask? cause i can imagine how much work it is to satisfy 3+ girs & how hard it is LOL, & i want to live long life not short life LOL

but that's not the only reason, & other reason is, i'm a 1 girl type guy :)
Sugram22Nov 25, 2013 1:05 PM
Nov 26, 2013 4:50 PM

Oct 2009
Sugram22 said:
1.its not that i ton't get it, but its insane, i wold never agree with something like that if i would have been that MC, cause slut like her cant be saved, cause shes 2 deep in it already, but in real life no1 turns in to a slut like her so easily, & in a NTR way, u say'd he dose that cause he loves her, well even then no1 in their right mind would agree with it, they would reject her instead, a yes its anime logic again, no, its not anime logic, its NTR logic

The point is, he is not in his right mind anymore

Sugram22 said:
2. i get it that its NTR, but i was just saying :)

Glad to hear

Sugram22 said:
3. it would work if this 2 or more girls with MC are Bi sexual & also love each other & MC, jealousy only kicks in if guy MC is with 2 or more girls who are heteros & only love MC not each other

Lol okay, point taken

Sugram22 said:
BDW i ton't envy Harem MC'S, why u ask?

I never asked you that...

I don't know what's more amazing: how terrible your English is, or that I actually understand what you are trying to say...
Nov 27, 2013 3:01 AM

Sep 2012
@Newser

BDW i ton't envy Harem MC'S, why u ask?

i say'd this cause usually people ask when i say something like this, BDW i ton't envy Harem MC'S, so it was just in case u ask :D, its not first time i write like this :)
Nov 27, 2013 7:26 AM

Oct 2009
Well I didn't ask you and I'm not interested in your answer in the least
Nov 11, 2015 5:16 AM
Oct 2013
Maybe it was just the encode but this episode looked less red than the previous two. Also more full nudes ٩(๑>ω<๑)۶

Gangbang with the yuri aspect and breasts rubbing together and deep kisses was pretty hot (*˘︶˘*)

And then the double penetration with harry and ryou and the end was pretty good as well.

Ai was so horny for the cocks, hot damn (///∇///) and randy was getting off on the ntr XD

What about the other two girls though??

Well, looks like happy end in the end, with many 4Ps no doubt at least.

There was nothing 'Netorare' about Randy's netorare elbow though...
Sep 28, 2017 11:06 PM

Oct 2015
and they even dared to do a 'happy ending' hahaha laughable

my God.....
good animation wasted again in hentais like this...

1/10
Feb 23, 2019 1:32 PM
Sep 2015
Are these male spectators already going to jail?
Arringtastic1Mar 12, 2019 5:19 PM
May 18, 2019 12:07 AM
May 2019
Can you recommend me the hentai similiar like this? Especially the double pene and gangbang genre XD
Mar 25, 8:33 AM
Feb 2014
It was going good but that ending WTF?!😳 It’s gonna be open season from now on and probably not the three guys for Ai but the other two gals and they’ll probably invite others who are in that sort of thing.
Mar 28, 11:03 AM

Oct 2009
Decent animation & always a plus to uncensored. But maybe too much H logic in play - if both girls are standing titty on titty cant be DP'd simultaneously. More closer to frotting then bj cycling.

More topics from this board

» missing seiyuu actors and characters

Arringtastic1 - Jul 15, 2020

0 by Arringtastic1 »»
Jul 15, 2020 8:55 AM

Poll: » Netorare Fighter Yaricchingu! Episode 1 Discussion

Allen1997 - Jul 17, 2012

5 by BlackWarrior97 »»
May 18, 2019 12:08 AM

Poll: » Netorare Fighter Yaricchingu! Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Nov 10, 2015

2 by BlackWarrior97 »»
May 18, 2019 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.